Old August 28th, 2021, 06:16 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: August Gathering

`~Silverflight~`

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Stormfang stalked into the clearing, near the front of the ThunderClan party. As they reached Seastones, he noted that the Gathering appeared to already be underway. Typical of the other Clans. He was willing to bet his breakfast for the next half-moon that the Clans would wait for ShadowClan to show up if they were late.

He turned his brown gaze toward where Kestrelstar was in the middle of a report and bared his teeth. No doubt gloating over his 'victory' at Firefly Cove. If he was leader, they would already have that back. He would have sent the RiverClan scum running for their lives. Of course, Aspenstar would be much more civil with the fat furry fish. The last thing all the StarClan-fearing cats would want to do is start a fight at a Gathering. Oh, no. That had to be one of the worst things you could do. On the other paw, Stormfang would love to start a scuffle tonight.

He snorted. It wasn't that he didn't think StarClan existed, he just didn't respect them. For as much as they were idolized, he hadn't seen any of them do any bit of good in any of the Clans. All they did was appear in dreams and make decisions that they thought living cats couldn't make. Dying didn't give you any powers, or make you smarter. Some cats needed to get their heads out of their asses.

Taking long strides across the clearing, Stormfang picked out a RiverClan cat, making a point to sit right beside them. "Enjoy the Cove while you can," he hissed, trying to pick a fight. It was time some cat made an example of what happened when you messed with ThunderClan.
The silver she-cat flicked her tail in annoyance at the Thunderclan tom's rude remark. "I doubt we'll lose it. I hope you remember that you have inexperienced leader who can barely pay attention to a gathering. She sneered. She felt horrible for the fact that her own leader, Kestrelstar, killed the previous Thunderclan leader, but she wanted to make sure that Riverclan was just as strong, maybe more, as Thunderclan. She also wanted to see how Stormfang would react.

Last edited by error; August 28th, 2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old August 28th, 2021, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Palehound listens to Aspenstar continue and how they refused to acknowledge any of the events that happened could have possibly been started by them, that they were somehow not partially to blame for the reaction.
She flinched at the mention of the poison and the mention of a kit having been attacked, remembering the way the other kit had called for a Cinderkit. But she wasn't a kit, in anything more than rank. She'd been more than old enough to have started her training and she had attacked her first.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 28th, 2021, 09:49 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Rage.
Rage hot and burning flooded through the Deputy as Snakeheart- his name matched who he was perfectly, it seemed- leapt on to the Seastone and practically threatened Aspenstar.
That cat must be an idiot.
The heavily built yet smaller tom hauled himself onto the Seastone, snarling,
"You stay away from her you fox-heart, unless you want that face of yours to look even worse than mine!" He didn't unsheathe his claws, he knew that he couldn't break the Warrior Code, not for this scum anyway.
"You, are the liar, Snakeheart! One of our Warriors was killed by that poison, another was almost killed by none other than Kestrelstar himself! If she was here, she would tell you just the same! How do you think your blithering idiot of a Leader damaged that paw of his??"
He was so worked up now, he had to keep thinking of what would happen if he leapt at that traitor to the Code,
"And to think a Medicine Cat of all cats did this! It is despicable, and cruel, you should be exiled for what you've caused!"
Hate boiled under his fur, it was as if you could see the steam rising from his pelt.
"And you-" He snarled, eyes wild with fury, at Kestrelstar, "Giving that StarClan forsaken murder order?? You're insane! Albatrosspaw is going to be dealt with accordingly! Icicleripple wouldn't order the death of a cat! She's a Medicine Cat, chosen by StarClan to be who she is, and it wasn't her place to make a decision like that! Aspenstar and I will deal with that murderer how we see fit, and you have no right to boss ThunderClan around like we're some extension of some kind of Kingdom, your Highness!"
He wanted to shred Kestrelstar, he wanted to hear that fleabag's screams as he died, and Dogbark would kill him again, and again, and again-
All he could see was red.
His claws inched out of their sheathes-
"The Gathering is over! RiverClan, head home!"
Dogbark rocketed back to reality, his fury dissipating and being replaced with contempt,
That liar can't even back up his lie, so he tells his clan to flee... ah, so old idiot fleabag is staying now? Worried to death about what the other leaders will do if he admits to all of this, so waiting until they're gone? Staying to attack Aspenstar?
If the latter was the case, Dogbark remained ready, not going to let Kestrelstar get any closer to the Leader of ThunderClan than necessary.

// @poppy. @spade @Rani @Panda1440

Last edited by Willowfern; August 28th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old August 28th, 2021, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Eldershade (Shc)

Eldershade watched as the shouting escalated. Plumstorm had left, snapping at another cat, and RiverClan was apparently headed back home.

Huh. ThunderClan and RiverClan were clearly ready to tear each other apart. She was glad, for a minute, that Nightfoot hadn't come tonight. He would hate this. She watched the new ThunderClan leader face off against the RiverClan leader, her deputy coming up between them.

This might turn ugly. Eldershade stood, eager, in case a fight broke out.

Juniperclaw (Th)

The air hummed with tension like high wind. Juniperclaw sat, his face like stone. Long practice of intimidating other rogues had given him a look like a hammer, that said, I will hurt you if I have to. I would rather not. But I can, and if I do, I will never have to hurt you again, because there won't be enough of you left. I finish the job the first time.

He listened, quietly, to the roaring, and waited for the violence.
Old August 29th, 2021, 09:36 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lip curled in absolute disgust as the puny medicine cat hopped up onto the rock and aggressively began spouting off insults and reflecting all her accusations back at ThunderClan. Trying to order her around. Saying that Icicleripple was the poisoner of her own Clanmates. How stupid could this cat be? "At least Icicleripple isn't an emotionally unstable, lying piece of dung." She spat back, curling her claws out, then pulling them back in by some force of self-control. Attacking a medicine cat at a Gathering, (even knocking him off the Seastones, which had certainly crossed her mind as well), wouldn't fare well with anyone. "And she may be a newer medicine cat, but at least she has control over her anger management! You think you've lost cats, so has she! We all have lost cats, but only RiverClan uses that as an excuse to take things and be nasty."

Turning to Kestrelstar, she looked him up and down. Revolting creature. "Yes, how kind of you. Warning a leader to betray his Clan and disrespect his responsibilities, then when he rightfully refuses, you murder him. How spectacularly fabulous of you, Kestrelstar." How was it that he needed his medicine cat to come up and defend him, she would point that out, but he might get so outraged at another exposure he might fall off the rock. "Typical RiverClan, it's never your fault, isn't it? You all are StarClan-sent, aren't you? Guess what? No one is going to fall down at your feet and praise you for what you've done. Yes, we've done wrong, your cats didn't deserve to die like that, but neither did any of mine. You want peace? Stop killing my cats and we'll stop killing yours." She swept a stern glance over her Clan. If any of her cats killed a RiverClan apprentice again, she would shred them personally. But if any of her cats were attacked again by RiverClan, she would bust into the RiverClan camp and slaughter the murderer.

A dry spurt of laughter escaped her at his next claim. "Yes, thank Lionstorm for all he has done for us. He murdered our leader, former medicine cat, a queen, and an apprentice. Thank the stars for him. If you haven't already figured it out, Lionstorm deserved to die! If I busted into your camp, killed a queen, apprentice, medicine cat and you or your deputy, I doubt any of you would have a peaceful reaction to that." He was being ridiculous. As he scoffed, dismissing Cinderkit's injuries, she wanted to claw his eyes out, rip the life from him and teach him to never cross ThunderClan again. Ever, again. "She would have started her training if you hadn't killed Eveningstar, I think you forgot that little detail." Dogbark had jumped up beside her, and she stood next to him. He was a good deputy, and he seemed to want to shred the RiverClan toms as much as she did. 'Wait for battle, Dogbark.' She prayed, hoping he would have the restraint to stop.... to wait.

"Don't you dare tell me how to punish the murderer in my Clan when your Clan is made exclusively of killers. You, are a killer. So the way I see it, I'll punish Albatrosspaw more severely if you punish yourself. But you won't, of course. Because you RiverClan cats are perfect in every way, always the victim, aren't you?"

Now, he didn't have any argument left. As if he had provided a great service to her Clan, and deserved to be praised. It was infuriating. Now he was ordering his cats to leave, when he himself stayed. Because why? Because maybe he wanted to discuss alliance with Twilightstar or Dawnstar. That wouldn't happen, over her dead body.

"No, here is your warning." She hissed through gritted teeth, leaning closer, so that only the cats around the rock could hear. "Stay away from ThunderClan. There is no debt to be paid, and Firefly Cove will be ours again. Unless you want to send more of your cats to die in a worthless fight, I suggest you don't resist it."

Turning to face the corner where ThunderClan had squeezed in, she then looked to Dogbark. "Lead the Clan home. I'll be back shortly."

| @spade @Rani @Willowfern @Panda1440 @Undertaker @Moonraven |

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 29th, 2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old August 29th, 2021, 09:54 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Dogbark nodded silently, and with one last look at the pond scum of a Leader, he leapt from the rock,
"ThunderClan!" He barked, blood boiling, fuse short, "Come on, we're going home!"
He shouldered his way through the crowd to Marshkit,
"Alright, come on now, we're heading home, It's not too safe for you to lag behind, come up front with me."
Checking to see if the clan was following, Dogbark stormed out of the Gathering, head held high, tail snapping with anger.
Aspenstar can hold her own... though if that skunk's ass of a Leader lays a claw on her, he'll have to answer to me, ThunderClan needs our Leader, we can't have another Eveningstar... He gritted his teeth.

// @poppy. @Panda1440 @spade
Old August 29th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Blacksun of Thunderclan |

Well this gathering sucked, whatever, if Kestralstar or, starclan please teach Dawnstar a lesson, maybe the next one would go well. Although, even Blacksun knew Dawnstar was a lost cause so, just wishful thinking there. Maybe the riverclan tom could be saved though, she'd antagonize his clan until he shapened up though

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 29th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Shadowheart~
Raising her head at Dogbarks call, the black and white molly let out a soft sigh before she followed along with the other Thunderclan cats.
~Dewsplash~
Turning its gaze onto Dogbark, Dewsplash was quick to follow along to go home.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 29th, 2021, 10:08 AM

My Mood: Fine

Unable to move for a split
second, Snakewhisker glanced uneasily at the other cats. Lowering his
head, he slowly stood and padded away from the Gathering. The
ThunderClan tom followed after the rest of his clan, occasionally looking
over his shoulder. Although a small part of him was curious to see what
would unravel, he was mostly relieved to be away from all of the conflict.

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old August 29th, 2021, 10:19 AM
chirps

Terrified.

Marshkit was terrified. All the yelling, the anger, the blazing look of fury in Dogbark's eyes... she wished she had never snuck out of camp in the first place.

Why couldn't everyone just get along? Both sides, from what she had heard, seemed to be in the wrong, why couldn't both sides just apologize? It went over the young kit's head as she shrunk back against the sand, closer to Grousewing's side. He was safety, protection. She didn't want to leave his side.

When Dogbark landed next to her, barking for ThunderClan to head home, she flinched away from him. "N-No," she murmured, unable to keep the shakiness out of her voice. Once more, she pressed closer into Grousewing's side, eyes round and scared as her ears were flat against her head. "I want to stay with my dad." Around her, cats were beginning to leave but Marshkit couldn't find the strength to move a single paw. Hopefully she wasn't too old for Grousewing to carry her back to camp.

// @Willowfern @jimothy
Closed Thread