Today 10:45 AM
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2018, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: August Gathering

Jaguarfang looked around, bored. he closed his eyes and waited.

Mourningdove waited for Thornheart ( @Tazzy ) And licked her paw, swiping it over her ear.
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:26 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post

Copperpaw felt a bit flustered as the she-cat replied everything was fine. He felt as if he should have been able to tell. He let out a deep breath before speaking. "Well nice to meet you Pollendust, I like your name." He meowed. The Riverclanner wondered slightly if her name was common or not in Windclan. But he shrugged it off, not wanting to seem annoying like many of the other toms his age.
Pollendust smiled slightly. "Thank you," she mewed in reply. At least she'd found someone friendly enough to talk with at the Gathering. Usually she was alone, watching others chat among their friends and Clanmates. "Oh, I forgot to ask," she realized after a moment, her ears raising slightly. "What's your name?" She tilted her head a bit. She didn't know how she'd forgotten to ask, maybe she'd just been distracted.

(Legit forgot to make her ask o o f)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; August 30th, 2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old August 30th, 2018, 02:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
In spite of himself, the old tom's whiskers twitched as he gave a mrrow of amusement. "Sure we can. Sour is a good word for it. I'll tell you this much though: once you smell it, you will never forget the scent."

Once they were seated and he had whisper his directions, he expected the shecat to be silent and still. It only took a moment for him to realize how unrealistic that expectation was. He looked at her with a raised brow. "How did you get shame out of that?" As she prattled on more, the old medicine cat just turned his head to look with a still grace over the clans like a sentry, hoping his apprentice would follow suit. And after a time, she did. He watched he give a bow as the other cats cheered her name, and just the tiniest smile crept across his face as he saw hers before he looked back at the leaders, stern as ever. But almost as soon as it began, it was over. Already the clans were dispersing again and intermingling to share tongues and gossip before the clans began to head back to their own territory.
Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a shadow padding up toward the medicine cats and he flicked his tail as he narrowed his gaze. Not a shadow. A Shadowclan cat. He recognized the black shecat from the time Daydream had come to Skyclan to help train him. She looked more powerfully built now, and grown into her warrior self. He imagined she was there to visit Daydream.

Luckynight trotted up to the cluster of medicine cats, her steps light as the woods in the light of the full moon. She recognized the old Skyclan medicine cat right away with all his scars and his missing eye, but the younger cat, the new apprentice, was new to her. But Luckynight hadn't met a medicine cat yet she didn't like! Trotting up quickly before remembering to take it slow, she ventured right up to Ringpaw. "Hi!" she said right away, a little too loud as she met the younger cat's mint green eyes with her own, the color of a new leaf. "I'm Luckynight! Congratulations! Being a medicine cat sounds wonderful! And you're going to be so good at it because you're gonna learn sooooo much!" At last, the warrior stopped to take a breath. "I mentioned I'm Luckynight, right?"
@king kaleb! if you'd like to have Day in on this at all. No pressure.
Ringoaw looked up abruptly when she heard a new cat approach.
Of course, she had been watching as the clans suddenly split and delved into the masses of felines. Apprentices bounded after each other in games of tag, or huddled to exchange gossip. Warriors simply chatted politely with others, or stayed alone with their respective clan members. The Elders looked happy to see each other, and were musing about stories and the going-ons in the clans.
Of course, Ringpaw didn’t have much to do besides sit by Shinefang and wait.
Then a dark-colored shecat appeared.
She looked big and strong, not frail or weak at all. Definitely a warrior. Her pelt smelled of Shadowclan, and Ringpaw felt a ping of satisfaction that she could still scent any clan as well as any apprentice.
“Hi!” Ringpaw chirruped back at Luckynight, her maw a smile. She seemed to have known Shinefang, and she glanced over to see her mentor have a glimmer of recognition in his gaze.
When Luckynight began chattering on, Ringpaw felt comforted. Finally! Someone she could talk to!
”Yeah, you kinda mentioned that.” She purred, and while Ringpaw’s small size was swamped by Luckynight’s build, she felt like the other molly could go at Ringpaw’s pace.
“It really is amazing! I get to go outside and learn new herbs and all of that cool stuff. Shinefang has a lot of herbs, I mean great Starclan! I’ll never know all of that.” She mused happily, crossing her tail over her paws.
Ringpaw glanced to the yellow tom beside her, and meowed back to Luckynight.
“I don’t know if I’ll be ‘sooooo’ good, like you said. Especially if I have to handle the mousebile.” She joked, her whiskers twitching. At least as a warrior apprentice she only had to sometimes handle the revolting thing, but now she would be the one storing it.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old August 30th, 2018, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Pollendust smiled slightly. "Thank you," she mewed in reply. At least she'd found someone friendly enough to talk with at the Gathering. Usually she was alone, watching others chat among their friends and Clanmates. "Oh, I forgot to ask," she realized after a moment, her ears raising slightly. "What's your name?" She tilted her head a bit. She didn't know how she'd forgotten to ask, maybe she'd just been distracted.

(Legit forgot to make her ask o o f)

Copperpaw felt a bit relieved as the warrior smiled, and relaxed a little bit. The Riverclanner was glad the she-cat was friendly and let him talk with her. "I am Copperpaw." He replied. He half wanted to mention he was overdue a few moons overdue for a warrior ceremony but decided not to. The brown tom flicked his tail tip slightly. If she asks how old I am she'll probably wonder why a 15 moon old cat is still an apprentice.
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

(Autocorrect sorry what I meant was I wouldn't mind them falling in love.)
Curlpaw watched as the cat from her clan walked over and whisper in Badgerpaw's ear. She stepped back as he collapsed in his side. Are you alright? " she asked.
He stared at his new friend. "Skyfeather j-just said that my family died... I.. I have no one left." He said, tears falling down his cheek.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
He stared at his new friend. "Skyfeather j-just said that my family died... I.. I have no one left." He said, tears falling down his cheek.
Curlpaw uncurled her tail and rested it on the other Tom's back. She had never expected this to happen to everyone. "I'm sorry Badgerpaw." she replied.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 30th, 2018, 06:47 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As the dappled feline looked interested in what she'd mumble Dolphinsplash suddenly realized she'd said that aloud. That honesty aggravated her, why'd the ShadowClan warrior even talk to her. Flicking her thick damp tail in frustration the silver swirled molly roles her eyes. What's annoying? She repeated the larger molly's words in her head giving her an unreadable glance. Let's see, you, this gathering, every Clan besides RiverClan and a even more. Dolphin thought letting out a slight scuff. Yet again the small warrior was wondering why she'd even come. So she didn't miss out on any fights or anything. Was the answer but she wouldn't admit it. Almost glaring at the older molly Dolphinsplash flicked her ears back. "Why would I tell you? For all you know I could be talking about you. " She meowed letting her tail lash a few times. She could feel herself getting aggravated at the dappled feline and she could feel something about her that made want to just avoid the feline. But she wasn't going to just leave she'd put her straight and if the ShadowClan feline didn't leave them she would. Why? Who knows it was just what This young female thought and felt.
Her gaze remained calm, her posture not changing as stared back at the female."Why else would I want to know?" Frankly, Ferretfrost was fine with riling the she-cat up. All she had to do was make it look like it wasn't her fault. The dappled she-cat glanced up at the place her leader perched as they called for the Gathering to begin, her tail flicking back and almost touching the RiverClan she-cat as she turned. If she decided to turn back, it would only be because the feline had either said something interesting or riled her up a little bit.

[ sorry it's short. got lots of homework tonight ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 31st, 2018, 12:49 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Ringoaw looked up abruptly when she heard a new cat approach.
Of course, she had been watching as the clans suddenly split and delved into the masses of felines. Apprentices bounded after each other in games of tag, or huddled to exchange gossip. Warriors simply chatted politely with others, or stayed alone with their respective clan members. The Elders looked happy to see each other, and were musing about stories and the going-ons in the clans.
Of course, Ringpaw didn’t have much to do besides sit by Shinefang and wait.
Then a dark-colored shecat appeared.
She looked big and strong, not frail or weak at all. Definitely a warrior. Her pelt smelled of Shadowclan, and Ringpaw felt a ping of satisfaction that she could still scent any clan as well as any apprentice.
“Hi!” Ringpaw chirruped back at Luckynight, her maw a smile. She seemed to have known Shinefang, and she glanced over to see her mentor have a glimmer of recognition in his gaze.
When Luckynight began chattering on, Ringpaw felt comforted. Finally! Someone she could talk to!
”Yeah, you kinda mentioned that.” She purred, and while Ringpaw’s small size was swamped by Luckynight’s build, she felt like the other molly could go at Ringpaw’s pace.
“It really is amazing! I get to go outside and learn new herbs and all of that cool stuff. Shinefang has a lot of herbs, I mean great Starclan! I’ll never know all of that.” She mused happily, crossing her tail over her paws.
Ringpaw glanced to the yellow tom beside her, and meowed back to Luckynight.
“I don’t know if I’ll be ‘sooooo’ good, like you said. Especially if I have to handle the mousebile.” She joked, her whiskers twitching. At least as a warrior apprentice she only had to sometimes handle the revolting thing, but now she would be the one storing it.

“Oh I know! There’s so many!” Luckynight agreed, her tail waving excitedly as she spoke, her eyes glimmering with wonder. “Daydream and I are really close so a couple times I’ve tried to bring back herbs for them while I’m out hunting. To help out, you know? They just get so busy. Anyway, twice I’ve done this and twice Daydream has told me it was just a piece of grass or a leaf.” The Black shecat gave a quick shake of her head as she laughed to herself. “To me, they are all plants.” She nodded in sympathy. I remember hearing the older warriors talk about that,” She said wrinkling her nose. “I never did though. I think Daydream likes to do that sort of stuff on their own.”

Old August 31st, 2018, 11:38 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post

Copperpaw felt a bit relieved as the warrior smiled, and relaxed a little bit. The Riverclanner was glad the she-cat was friendly and let him talk with her. "I am Copperpaw." He replied. He half wanted to mention he was overdue a few moons overdue for a warrior ceremony but decided not to. The brown tom flicked his tail tip slightly. If she asks how old I am she'll probably wonder why a 15 moon old cat is still an apprentice.
Pollendust smiled as the apprentice replied with his name. "That's a nice name," she replied in her soft voice. Her ears were pricked slightly and her head was lifted a bit more. She was glad she finally found someone she could chat with at the Gathering. She usually sat alone, but maybe a bit of socialization wasn't a bad thing.
Old August 31st, 2018, 07:16 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

Curlpaw uncurled her tail and rested it on the other Tom's back. She had never expected this to happen to everyone. "I'm sorry Badgerpaw." she replied.
Badgerpaw looked at er. "THANK you...After the gathering, would you like to journey away from the clans? Just to know each other without getting caught." The Tom asked the molly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread