Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:41 PM

Old March 24th, 2017, 10:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He nodded and dipped his head. "Thank you. But it is getting dark I should get back to camp. We can meet here tomorrow." And with that, he was gone. (Wanna rp with ravenstorm and Quietstream? But ravenstorm gets suspicious of him)
[Sure if you would post in the clearing with a mention for me that would be great]
Singe dipped his head. He turned and padded away towards a tree to sleep. He didn't feel like making the journey back to the Syndicate just for a night only to make the same journey a few hours later.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 25th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky cocked his head to the side as he examined the apprentice. "This will all be explained in battle training. I'll show you exactly what I mean then. Right now, we should move on." He mewed, flicking his tail towards the future borders. Although normally he would have been happy to have this discussion, especially since Rainpaw was showing signs of being a more pleasant cat, he knew that they needed to hurry.

Not hurry so that he wasn't learning anything-- but hurry so that they had time to do these all today. "Sorry. I'm supposed to show you all around today, and if we run out of time-- that's more time that we could be using for hunting or battle training tomorrow. But I will explain tomorrow, I promise." Obsidiansky told the younger tom, using a voice that was so soft and so reassuring it was almost motherly-- though not quite, that would have been strange.

Obsidiansky padded on ahead, waiting for the younger tom to catch up and swallowing slightly. So far the first day of training had been what he would call both a success and a failure; success because it seemed Rainpaw was learning quickly, and he was a brilliant apprentice, and failure because he hadn't gotten anywhere as far as friendship was concerned. And at the rate things were going...well...it was going to be one long, tough, hard road for Obsidiansky and Rainpaw.
Disapointment flashed across the apprentices hues as he was actually excited about training but it was looking as if the pair would only be scoping out the territory. How boring... It wasn't hard for him to remember landmarks-- with a photographic memory and all but he knew it was required for every apprentice to know their clan territory before anything and he knew that. Rainpaw stifled a sigh and continued to walk beside Obsidiansky without any more attempts of squabbling.
"Very well... It's fine." He could tell by how soft and careful his mentors voice was that the tom was trying hard to not upset his apprentice. It was fair considering all the events that Rainpaw had displayed during the day but the gray tabby still didn't like it. He felt as if he were being patronized-- something he had noticed many times in the nursery regarding the queens. Warriors and older apprentices would also treat him like this but, to his relief, it quickly ceased when they realized that he wasn't a helpless, defective kit but rather a bully and a pain in the tail. He had a feeling that Obsidiansky would learn in due time that to gain Rainpaw's respect would be not through coddling but discipline and treating Rainpaw like any other apprentice.
As Rainpaw kept a steady pace with the older tom his mind strayed and his paws continued to itch to be back in camp. What if she's not there when I get back? Is she out training now? It seemed impossible to get Heartpaw off his mind. All he was certain of was that he needed to speak, and apologize, as soon as he could. Pride was a big thing in the apprentices life and would most likely continue to be but he had to push it aside this one time for the sake of their friendship. Will she forgive me?
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

{Thrush says hurry so he can flirt}
Hiddentalon hissed with outrage and pain as the warrior's claws sank deeper into his neck. He could feel his neck grown warm with his own blood at this point. He didn't believe what he was hearing though. There was no way one cat could take out the clans... unless there were more... the thought terrified him. "You can't do this single-pawed. How many of you cowards are out there?" he spoke as loudly as he could with the pressure on his neck. It made it harder to breath, let alone speak. Hiddentalon's amber hues were blazing with rage at this point. "I'll make sure you never get away with this," he growled. Although with that statement, Hiddentalon didn't thrash. He didn't try to fight back because he knew it was hopeless. He was recalling the noise he heard earlier. This cat wasn't alone and even if he did break free, Windclanner move quicker than he ever could. If there were more cats around, there was no point anyways. He couldn't beat a whole patrol. For all he knew, there was a whole patrol just waiting around the corner.
Caramelblood chuckled, digging his claws deeper and deeper as he talked to the ThunderClanner. "We'll never be single-pawed. I have my best friend, we have rouges, we have Dusk Syndicate fighters." he started out, explaining how he would never be alone in this. There will always be 'evil', as it's said, in the forest. Caramelblood knew this, and no one would stop him from finding those others like him and banding them together. Hopefully, no one would stop him. The WindClanner did have thoughts of what might happen if he was found out, as he's already slipped up around WindClan's newest leader; Blazingstar. Continuing to press his claws into Hiddentalon's neck, Caramelblood continued speaking. "I plan to stay in WindClan as long as possible, training apprentices in the way. The way of the Dark Forest." he stated with a soft chuckle, knowing it was a pretty good plan if he was careful enough. The cream-ish warrior was pretty much grinning at this, his teeth shown off. It seemed as if he might lunge his muzzle at the ThunderClanner and bite down, though he wasn't going to do that. He still had a few words to speak. "I've already been assigned an apprentice anyways." he chuckled out before suddenly slashing the claws that were dug into Hiddentalon's neck down the side of it. Caramelblood split the skin and drew more blood, knowing the slash would let Hiddentalon most likely bleed out. Stepping back from the ThunderClanner, as he knew he couldn't stop him now, he gave another soft chuckle. "Oh, by the way, the only reason you died her today was because you worshiped StarClan like a mousebrain."
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Disapointment flashed across the apprentices hues as he was actually excited about training but it was looking as if the pair would only be scoping out the territory. How boring... It wasn't hard for him to remember landmarks-- with a photographic memory and all but he knew it was required for every apprentice to know their clan territory before anything and he knew that. Rainpaw stifled a sigh and continued to walk beside Obsidiansky without any more attempts of squabbling.

"Very well... It's fine." He could tell by how soft and careful his mentors voice was that the tom was trying hard to not upset his apprentice. It was fair considering all the events that Rainpaw had displayed during the day but the gray tabby still didn't like it. He felt as if he were being patronized-- something he had noticed many times in the nursery regarding the queens. Warriors and older apprentices would also treat him like this but, to his relief, it quickly ceased when they realized that he wasn't a helpless, defective kit but rather a bully and a pain in the tail. He had a feeling that Obsidiansky would learn in due time that to gain Rainpaw's respect would be not through coddling but discipline and treating Rainpaw like any other apprentice.

As Rainpaw kept a steady pace with the older tom his mind strayed and his paws continued to itch to be back in camp. What if she's not there when I get back? Is she out training now? It seemed impossible to get Heartpaw off his mind. All he was certain of was that he needed to speak, and apologize, as soon as he could. Pride was a big thing in the apprentices life and would most likely continue to be but he had to push it aside this one time for the sake of their friendship. Will she forgive me?

The warrior saw disappointment cross his apprentice's features. That was...worrisome. Was he doing a horrible job? Was that the real reason Rainpaw was so disagreeable, he just didn't like Obsidiansky? Well, the tom was determined to change this training session into something interesting. Something that Rainpaw would be able to remember with excitement and intrigue in his later moons, something that the tom would be able to speak of with excitement and intrigue in later moons when he was a much older warrior then he was now. Or maybe he would just tell Canineheart and Sagewhisker about it later. The two of them should find it interesting. At least-- he hoped so. Interest was something that probably would draw them together more.
That was something the black furred warrior desperately wanted, was Rainpaw's approval. For real. But he probably wouldn't be able to score it, considering his apprentice's standoffish attitude whenever Obsidiansky made attempts to be friendly. "Right. Heading on to the next border, then?" He asked, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice. He wasn't really annoyed with Rainpaw. More of himself for not being a better mentor. But the younger cat wouldn't know that, and it would be easy for him to take it the wrong way. In a way that Obsidiansky definitely didn't mean. After all...no matter how much Rainpaw seemed to dislike him, he still cared for the younger cat. They had a bond-- to a certain level, to say the least.
And although it wasn't the magic that Obsidiansky had first imagined when he had gotten Rainpaw as his apprentice, there was a certain depth to it that he never would have thought existed before. Maybe he should stop treating Rainpaw differently. Maybe he should treat the younger cat as an equal-- not as though he didn't have a sense of smell. Of course some things would be different, but...Rainpaw was intelligent. Especially for his young age. Most new apprentices were either struck with terror or bouncy and overexcited, like the two involved in the argument. And then there were the proud ones, like Rainpaw. So maybe, just maybe...all Rainpaw wanted was to be treated as Obsidiansky's equal. Not as the cat with no sense of smell. And there was also that one little chance that Rainpaw might change...everyone could change, after all. But not everyone wanted to.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
he purred and nodded "yeah, it's been awhile." He nuzzled her cheek before going back on his side. He rested his head on his paw @Ludicrous Lunacy
Too long... should I tell him? she asked herself, watching him. Elm wondered what would happen if she decided to live in windclan instead of veing forced to meet Blackrose in secret.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Too long... should I tell him? she asked herself, watching him. Elm wondered what would happen if she decided to live in windclan instead of veing forced to meet Blackrose in secret.
Blackrose shifted his head and yawned. He cleared his throat as he turned around and faced her with a dark violet rose. He dropped it Infront of her and asked, "elm frost, will you be my mate?"
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:42 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Blackrose shifted his head and yawned. He cleared his throat as he turned around and faced her with a dark violet rose. He dropped it Infront of her and asked, "elm frost, will you be my mate?"
Elmfrost stared at him for a moment. She had probably only been more shocked once before in her life, when Blackrose had called her beautiful, but maybe not even then. She opened her mouth, but was at a loss for words and simply nodded.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:

Elmfrost stared at him for a moment. She had probably only been more shocked once before in her life, when Blackrose had called her beautiful, but maybe not even then. She opened her mouth, but was at a loss for words and simply nodded.
He purred and rubbed against her cheek. He said "but right now... I should tell you I have an adopted kit who is now an apprentice, my apprentice."
Old March 28th, 2017, 11:13 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He purred and rubbed against her cheek. He said "but right now... I should tell you I have an adopted kit who is now an apprentice, my apprentice."
Elm nodded. "What's their name?" she asked quietly, still struggling to overcome her own shock. How could she, of all cats, be deserving of having another cat love her? She puched the thiught back, looking at Black.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 28th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:

Elm nodded. "What's their name?" she asked quietly, still struggling to overcome her own shock. How could she, of all cats, be deserving of having another cat love her? She puched the thiught back, looking at Black.
He said "dove paw." He smiled as he took down the separater between them. He combined their nests and laid next to her