Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sharp eyes, sharper claws
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:54 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by beau
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 09:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2017, 08:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm's eyes narrowed suddenly when Winterwisp brought up her background. The ginger warrior knew nothing about her and surely didn't know she was a kittypet in the past. "Winterwisp, you need to calm down. Did I mention your kittypet background? No. I didn't know you were even a past kittypet, but since you're wanting to bring up backgrounds, let me tell you something," he spoke, his golden hues leaving Ferretkit and resting hard on Winterwisp. His tail tip twitched irritably. "Not one cat here has a good background, you can ask anyone, but you need to let that go and move on. There's no point dwelling on the past and letting whomever bullied you win because this is exactly what they were aiming for," Suddenly the normally friendly deputy was stern and serious. His gaze was hard and his structure was tense. Blazingstorm was suddenly done with the warrior, he thought she was being dramatic and just rude to others because she could be. He wouldn't allow that. "Pushing your pain on others doesn't benefit you at all and makes the clan act like they do around you. Shape up your attitude and try being nice for a day and maybe you'll realize no one here cares about your past. There's plenty of former kittypets and loners in the clan. Keep in mind it's not just you, nor will it ever be just you," he spoke. As he did, he didn't allow a horrific scene to play in his head, now wasn't the time, he needed to be the deputy in that moment and face a bully who didn't know she was actually bullying others now. His gaze shifted towards Galespring and warmed slightly seeing the warrior come to help but then Ferretkit stepped in. Surprised, he looked down on the small kit. "Sometimes bullies have to learn the hard way," he spoke quietly towards the small she-kit. Gesturing for her to come towards him again, hoping that this time she'd listen. He didn't want to argue with Winterwisp anymore seeing that if she continued after this, there would be no use. He really would just walk away if she had anymore accusations or anything else to say to them. He also hoped Galespring wouldn't cross the line now, after everything he had just said.

@fenic! @Empress Of Evil @Spirit
"...We need to leave." Galespring murmured in an agitated state as she gave Winterwisp an angered glare, looking back towards Blazingstorm as she stalked towards him quietly. Her tail swished behind her with impatience as her eyes stared into those of the ginger tabby, huffing as she'd eventually turned her back on Winterwisp. "Ignore her- ignore her, ignore her..." She whispered to herself awkwardly as she stood, letting her shoulders relax and her fur settle down. Galespring was a rather loyal cat, and never reacted well to somebody breaking the code- even if it was an infraction as simple as making fun of a kit, it was hard to tolerate it for one second. However, it was apparent that both Blazingstorm and Ferretkit wished for the fight which had been continuing on to conclude at last, and reluctantly, she was able to stop herself from using her words as claws- and ripping Winterwisp to shreds. Blazingstorm's voice is calming- and Ferretkit's is refreshing. Maybe she'd found a new friend in the small kitten, and gained even more respect for her good friend as well thanks to this. It's not like everything happens for a reason, but maybe this did. Sighing, she curled her tail up as she stood next to the two cats quietly. "...Thanks for covering for me over there- as I said, I'm a bit of an... oversharer." She meowed to Blazingstorm, still trying to ignore the molly behind her as her paws twitched with anxiety. Don't get angry. Listen, you're better than this, and everyone is counting on you to keep your cool.
Old January 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I'm sorry too...so we're friends now? Cause that's why I came here in the first place. To introduce myself. Hi, I'm ShineKit..." She bounced up and grinned just like her sister, GleamKit.
Phantomkit shrugged, sitting down and raising a paw, beginning to idly wash it. “It's nice to meet ya. I'm Phantomkit.” she replied, pausing from washing her paw. A spark of anger entered her gaze as she thought of her brother, Rainkit. He was a tattletale, and he hadn't let her slip out of camp, and he hadn't told her who he'd meant when he spoke of their father, as he'd said not Gustflight. “Oh, and yep.” she added quickly, pushing her anger aside.
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:19 AM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledbird View Post
Brightpaw laughed and rolled onto her back with a purr of amusement. "What're you doing out here anyway, Lichenpaw?" She asked, batting lightly at the air in front of the tom's face as she did so. It wasn't as if he couldn't ask her the same question but she was curious, it wasn't often that she ran into any other apprentices on the moor alone.
"Well I was going to hunt but then I found you and decided to play a little bit. How come you're napping out here? Is your nest not soft enough?" Lichenpaw purred, grinning as he leaped over her and kicked some snow at her belly, eyes bright with amusement as he bounced a few steps away.
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:20 AM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Brown eyes glanced around the Windclan camp when they finally stopped upon a fellow apprentice. He seemed to just be sitting there. 'Perfect, maybe I can scare him if I just go around the apprentices' den,' Bronzepaw thought. She quickly, and silently, put on her best hunter's crouch, padding around the afore-mentioned den. When she got close enough, she pounced, landing squarely on the tom's back. "Got you!" she exclaimed happily.
Lichenpaw squealed and jumped as he was pounced on, but quickly gave a playful growl, rolling over onto his side and squirming to paw back at her. "Not for long! I'm gonna get you!" he protested, nipping playfully at her paws once he turned over, his tail lashing eagerly for the playfight.
Old January 18th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
Lichenpaw squealed and jumped as he was pounced on, but quickly gave a playful growl, rolling over onto his side and squirming to paw back at her. "Not for long! I'm gonna get you!" he protested, nipping playfully at her paws once he turned over, his tail lashing eagerly for the playfight.
Bronzepaw laughed as she tried to dodge his nips, and ran quickly to the apprentices' den, trying to hide behind it. "You can't catch me!" she yelled. Almost as soon as she said so, however, she tripped over her own paws, falling face first into the dirt with a loud "Oof!" She shook herself as she stood back up, licking her chest fur in embarrassment. "Oops.."
Old January 18th, 2017, 02:22 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Winterwisp sat there, shaking, sobbing, angered and completely messed up. Suddenly, as Ferretkit spoke up, her words were certainly a surprise to her. Ferretkit had pretty much just....stood up for her? As much as she didn't want to, she would have to thank the youngster later. Blazingstorm's next set of words just made her rage even more. "I'm not just dwelling on the past you know. What I experienced in the past is what I experience every day of my life", she hissed. It appeared to Winterwisp, that no matter what happened, she was going to have to get bullied every single day of her life. Everytime she snapped at someone, it was either for her defense, or because she couldn't help it. "Every day, my past is being replayed over and over. It'll never stop for me", Winterwisp said, venom dripping from her voice. Her life was just a circle. Each thing would happen again each time she reached the place she started at. She could tell Galespring and Blazingstorm were certainly agitated at her. In her opinion, in this moment, Galespring and Blazingstorm were just more bullies. Telling her to stop, when she couldn't. What they were telling her just hurt her more then if they had tried to say something nicer. Try being nice for one day?. "Try being nice for one day?", she repeated in an agitated tone. "No one's ever seen the real me, because no one gives me a chance!", she cried with frustration. There was no chance for her to show and share her kindness, all the chances she had had were gone because of how everyone talked to her nowadays. Sometimes bullies have to learn the hard way. These words just made Winterwisp go crazy. With one smooth movement, she lunged forward to slap Blazingstorm in the face. "CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT I'M NOT THE BULLY?!", she screamed in pure rage.

@Spirit @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 18th, 2017 at 02:23 AM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit didn't exactly know what to think. Blazingstorm was right in most of what he said, and she was already beginning to like him. Perhaps that was because he was the deputy and her inner self wanted attention, she did not know. He seemed like a really kind person, compared to all the cats she had met in her life so far. Less than half of those had been nice..
Peering from one cat to the other, she finally crept completely out of her bush, standing a tad close to Blazingstorm, peering at Winterwisp. She didn't like the way this was going. She had only met Winterwisp today, but she already had a feeling that too much pressure could make this cat go crazy. And Ferretkit really did not want to see that. She had seen a few bullies go crazy on her, and it wasn't fun.
As Galespring turned around to leave, Ferretkit peered up at Blazingstorm. Should they follow her or not? She liked the two, and felt safe around them. She knew they would probably be annoyed with having a tiny kitten follow them around, but she would try see if she could atleast be around them for a bit. Even if it was five minutes or a few hours, it would be nice to be free from the bullying. And that was usually only when a warrior happened to walk with her.
Ferretkit widened her eyes as Winterwisp tried to slap Blazingstorm in the face, to say it mildly. Ferretkit lowered her ears, becoming quite terrified at one moment's notice. She backed away and somewhat tried to hide behind the two cats. Winterwisp was going crazy.

@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantomkit shrugged, sitting down and raising a paw, beginning to idly wash it. “It's nice to meet ya. I'm Phantomkit.” she replied, pausing from washing her paw. A spark of anger entered her gaze as she thought of her brother, Rainkit. He was a tattletale, and he hadn't let her slip out of camp, and he hadn't told her who he'd meant when he spoke of their father, as he'd said not Gustflight. “Oh, and yep.” she added quickly, pushing her anger aside.
ShineKit nodded her approval.
Old January 18th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstorm suddenly stood up, his abnormally long claws sank into the ground deeply and those kind golden hues were now flames of outrage. How dare she?! Disrespect towards the deputy was nothing like the leader, but it was still punishable, however, Blazingstorm simply snorted. His ginger pelt bristled. His narrowed flames looked over the warrior, suddenly doubting if he could trust her in battle if this was enough to set her off. "Perhaps the reason no one gives you a chance is because you never give us a chance," he spat coldly, lashing his tail twice before spinning on his paws and stalking away from all the felines. He refused to stoop as low as attacking a fellow clan mate and to avoid such a situation, he left. Muttering under his breath, he paused in his tracks once he reached the other side of the clearing, where he was resting before any of that happened.

Blaizngstorm sat down, still facing away from them, still bristling and tense, but he was taking deep breaths and his hues were shut tight. Slowly he calmed himself down. Never had his clan mates turned to physical on him, but he'd decided to take calmer route than to what Winterwisp did. The deputy slowly relaxed, slouching his shoulders. Perhaps sticking too close to what he believed wasn't good for that scenario, but he knew no other way.

@fenic! @Empress Of Evil @Spirit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Featherpaw padded quickly to keep up with Surgestorm, slowing as she caught up with him. Her fluffy white pelt belended in to the light amount of snow that had fallen upon the freezing moor floor. Her blue eyes bright, she nodded with a smile.
"Yeah, but I like the cold, really. The snow is pretty, kind of like a bunch of little white crystals. It's got its downfalls, I know, lack of prey, cold, greencough and whitecough, but really, when you look past all that, it's really beautiful." She meowed consideratly, smiling softly. "It's a nice alternative to the fire, you know?" Featherpaw meowed, glancing over and up at her friend.
Being merely a new apprentice, she wasn't very tall, but also wasn't a very tall cat to begin with. She smiled a bit and looked around. Featherpaw liked hanging out with Surgestorm. He didn't make fun of her for not liking to fight much, or being a rubbish hunter, like the other apprentices.
No, he liked to talk. Having conversations was one of Featherpaw's favourite things. You can get to know a cat well if you just open your mouth and talk to them. Featherkit sighed a bit, her fluffy coat warming her, the cold not being much of a bother.
Surgestorm straightened from his bent over digging position, turning to Featherpaw with a pleasant smile as she spoke. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He looked around for a moment, admiring the view. Without many trees, you could see for quite a while out here in the moor. Instead of rolling hills of grasses, it was rolling hills of snow they got to see during leaf-bare. "I wish there were more hares around though, I can't stuff myself with food like in the summer," He meowed. "I think I lost a bit of weight." The tom looked down at himself thoughtfully. To others, he probably seemed like the same fluffy tom with long limbs, but under all that fur he was pretty scraggly. I've been worrying too much lately. Taking a deep breath in and out, he turned and looked around. "Well, there aren't any herbs here. We might have to travel outside of the territory to find some." He couldn't help but get a bit excited at his own words, turning to Featherpaw with a sparkle in his eyes. "Are you up for an adventure?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread