Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
He kept grooming until her head and her back were clean,"you can clean the rest of yourself right?"
( @Flameleaf)
Riverpaw nodded,finishing her chest."Thanks suntail." She said,being gratefull for once.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(Applepaw and Lynxsky meet up, last time they met Lynxsky Applepaw's mother was dragging her across the border by the scruff oh- by the way Applepaw is Lynxsky's daughter who left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan, luv away at this hillarious reunion)

Lynxsky had spent the past two days pacing through camp searching for her daughter, Now, once I find Applepaw is my chance to prove to her that Riverclan is better than scummy Shadowclan...unless...she's already been ruined by Shadowclan... she looked up and saw Applepaw slinking past her silently," APPLEPAW!" She ran forward and lept on Applepaw," You're not getting away this time..." she purred nuzzling Applepaw

Applepaw sighed," Hello, Mother...and uhh..I'm leaving when my clan leaves....besides I'm not going to run, my clan is here anyways..."

Lynxsky blinked," No sweetheart, Riverclan is your clan...I'm going to show you everything Riverclan has to offer, that way, you'll stay in Riverclan, remember, I'm faster than you so there's no use running..." she stood up, prepared to sprint after Applepaw

Applepaw stood up and firmly meowed," Riverclan isn't my home. Shadowclan is. Nothing you show me is going to change my mind. I'm loyal to Shadowclan as you are loyal to Riverclan."

Lynxsky sighed I guess it'll be a little harder to convince Applepaw... She's a little stubborn...she smiled," Besides we have the best fish, Shadowclan's fish are nasty....believe me I've tried it, you poor thing eating Shadowclan fish and swimming in mucky water, we swim in clear water..."

Applepaw burst into laughter She thinks I swim in the swamp water and eat swamp fish! she purred in amusement," I don't swim in swamp water! Nor. Do I eat swamp fish! You must have trespassed to know about this..."

Lynxsky sighed," Yeah, I trespassed, hoping to catch you...but that means your clan trespasses to swim in our rivers and hunt our fish..."

Applepaw laughed in amusement She thinks we swim and eat fish! she snorted," Shadowclan doesn't swim nor does Shadowclan eat fish... we eat more normal food, such as frogs, lizards, birds, squirrels, rats, toads occacionally, and rarely rabbits..."

Lynxsky gasped," Then come to Riverclan so you can eat fish and swim!"

Applepaw scowled," That's why I left!"

Lynxsky paused," Come with me, a swim might remind you of your loyalty...I'm bringing the family... HONEYPAW! LOBSTERPAW! GOLDENDOODLE! Come on! Family swim with Applepaw!"

Honeypaw glanced at Applepaw," You agreed to it?"

Applepaw sighed," Not exactly, she's basically forcing me...she also admitted to trespassing on Shadowclan territory..."

Honeypaw laughed, " Wow. Tell Russetstar that's a great way to get revenge..."

Applepaw purred," I like it..."

Lobsterpaw stalked over," Seriously mother, I was busy." He had a huge scratch on his face

Lynxsky gasped," What happened that hurt you!"

Lobsterpaw glanced away," Ahh...nothing, just a small fight with a little Shadowclan shrimp, I don't know why she acted like it was a big deal that I shoved her into water anyways, it's just water... the kit pool specifically."

Lynxsky sighed," Try to be nice, for you sister's silly little clan..."

Applepaw glared at Lynxsky," Shadowclan isn't a silly little clan, we are a strong clan, stronger than you...batbreathed mother..." she muttered, it felt good using a Shadowclan retort against her family

Lynxsky gasped," My kit will not use any form of retorts that aren't Riverclan retorts...."

Applepaw snorted," Whatever...I'm an apprentice not a kit, your not my boss, especially since your not my mentor, let alone in my clan."

@Fern

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(Applepaw and Lynxsky meet up, last time they met Lynxsky Applepaw's mother was dragging her across the border by the scruff oh- by the way Applepaw is Lynxsky's daughter who left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan, luv away at this hillarious reunion)

Lynxsky had spent the past two days pacing through camp searching for her daughter, Now, once I find Applepaw is my chance to prove to her that Riverclan is better than scummy Shadowclan...unless...she's already been ruined by Shadowclan... she looked up and saw Applepaw slinking past her silently," APPLEPAW!" She ran forward and lept on Applepaw," You're not getting away this time..." she purred nuzzling Applepaw

Applepaw sighed," Hello, Mother...and uhh..I'm leaving when my clan leaves....besides I'm not going to run, my clan is here anyways..."

Lynxsky blinked," No sweetheart, Riverclan is your clan...I'm going to show you everything Riverclan has to offer, that way, you'll stay in Riverclan, remember, I'm faster than you so there's no use running..." she stood up, prepared to sprint after Applepaw

Applepaw stood up and firmly meowed," Riverclan isn't my home. Shadowclan is. Nothing you show me is going to change my mind. I'm loyal to Shadowclan as you are loyal to Riverclan."

Lynxsky sighed I guess it'll be a little harder to convince Applepaw... She's a little stubborn...she smiled," Besides we have the best fish, Shadowclan's fish are nasty....believe me I've tried it, you poor thing eating Shadowclan fish and swimming in mucky water, we swim in clear water..."

Applepaw burst into laughter She thinks I swim in the swamp water and eat swamp fish! she purred in amusement," I don't swim in swamp water! Nor. Do I eat swamp fish! You must have trespassed to know about this..."

Lynxsky sighed," Yeah, I trespassed, hoping to catch you...but that means your clan trespasses to swim in our rivers and hunt our fish..."

Applepaw laughed in amusement She thinks we swim and eat fish! she snorted," Shadowclan doesn't swim nor does Shadowclan eat fish... we eat more normal food, such as frogs, lizards, birds, squirrels, rats, toads occacionally, and rarely rabbits..."

Lynxsky gasped," Then come to Riverclan so you can eat fish and swim!"

Applepaw scowled," That's why I left!"

Lynxsky paused," Come with me, a swim might remind you of your loyalty...I'm bringing the family... HONEYPAW! LOBSTERPAW! GOLDENDOODLE! Come on! Family swim with Applepaw!"

Honeypaw glanced at Applepaw," You agreed to it?"

Applepaw sighed," Not exactly, she's basically forcing me...she also admitted to trespassing on Shadowclan territory..."

Honeypaw laughed, " Wow. Tell Russetstar that's a great way to get revenge..."

Applepaw purred," I like it..."

Lobsterpaw stalked over," Seriously mother, I was busy." He had a huge scratch on his face

Lynxsky gasped," What happened that hurt you!"

Lobsterpaw glanced away," Ahh...nothing, just a small fight with a little Shadowclan shrimp, I don't know why she acted like it was a big deal that I shoved her into water anyways, it's just water... the kit pool specifically."

Lynxsky sighed," Try to be nice, for you sister's silly little clan..."

Applepaw glared at Lynxsky," Shadowclan isn't a silly little clan, we are a strong clan, stronger than you...batbreathed mother..." she muttered, it felt good using a Shadowclan retort against her family

Lynxsky gasped," My kit will not use any form of retorts that aren't Riverclan retorts...."

Applepaw snorted," Whatever...I'm an apprentice not a kit, your not my boss, especially since your not my mentor, let alone in my clan."

@Fern

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Clovermist jumped, a bit startled. But she quickly relaxed. "How long do you think we will stay here?" She meowed. "Eating... Fish..." She trailed off when she realized pretty much the only thing to eat here was fish. Oh StarClan...

Character Site

Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Fogfur noticed his mate in the murky puddle in a shaded corner,
isolated from the other warriors. His eyes showed concern, but his body made no movement to go and comfort her. No doubt she was contemplating her choices that she had made towards their son. He turned away to look at his forepaws, refusing to look at the pitiful sight. When Snowyfur and him had found out the day of their sons' apprenticeship, he had been pleased that his son would hold such an important position in the clan. His mate, on the other paw, had lectured her son before declaring that she was disinheriting Arciticpaw. Fogfur hadn't said anything when she had returned tearfully telling him that their son had run off. Instead, he gave her the silent treatment, deciding not to put his anger out on his mate in case he said something he would regret. He had avoided his mate for moons now; he had stopped sharing a nest with her. He watched as his other son, Rainpaw brought in a coot bird. Once again, Fogfur wished for the hundredth time that he never had a phobia of water. Now it had passed down into Rainpaw who couldn't stand getting into the water, even when yelled at. Instead, Rainpaw tried to make himself useful, but he was never appreciated. Fogfur gave one last glance at the beautiful she cat before focusing his attention on the ShadowClan deputy. I'll bring her some minnows after this. Maybe hunting will help. He thought.
--
Rainpaw eyed his father as he passed, depositing the small bird on the fresh kill pile before walking past his mother. However, he backtracked his pawsteps as he gazed at the dismal molly. He hesitated. Was he still considered a disgrace to her? Slowly planning his moves, he walked slowly towards her. "Mother?" He asked, his voice full of caution, but also worry. The pale tom stopped about a fish length away from Snowyfur. Rainpaw was like Fogfur. He had felt traumatized when his best friend had been scared off by their own mother. He had sunk into deep depression as he realized he could never hope to make her proud if he could never swim. The poor tom had forced himself to jump a few times in training, but always had to be tugged out before he drowned or the current dragged him away. Until now, he had avoided the white she cat, but just seeing her so miserable caused him a wave a sympathy.
As Fogfur walked past her, not even seeming to give another thought, Snowyfur let out a small wail. He didn't know her pain, he didn't know how she felt, and as far as she knew, Fogfur didn't even care. Even if Snowyfur tried to make amends, Fogfur ran away, with the excuse of hunting, even when the fresh-kill pile was full. Snowyfur skulked deeper into the puddle, her white fur took on a dark brown color. It was matted, and all over, there were spots of mud, dirt, and other spots that one couldn't identify. Snowyfur watched her mate leave, and tears started to sidle down her cheeks, and sobs started to come out, uncontrollable. At the sight of her kit, Snowyfur let her face turn to a neutral expression. "Yes? Have you come to yell at me some more? Tell me that I'm a terrible mother? Come to say that you are going to ignore me? Or are you going to kill me...? I suppose I wouldn't mind on that last one..." Snowyfur sighed, her piercing blue eyes misty with memory.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
As Fogfur walked past her, not even seeming to give another thought, Snowyfur let out a small wail. He didn't know her pain, he didn't know how she felt, and as far as she knew, Fogfur didn't even care. Even if Snowyfur tried to make amends, Fogfur ran away, with the excuse of hunting, even when the fresh-kill pile was full. Snowyfur skulked deeper into the puddle, her white fur took on a dark brown color. It was matted, and all over, there were spots of mud, dirt, and other spots that one couldn't identify. Snowyfur watched her mate leave, and tears started to sidle down her cheeks, and sobs started to come out, uncontrollable. At the sight of her kit, Snowyfur let her face turn to a neutral expression. "Yes? Have you come to yell at me some more? Tell me that I'm a terrible mother? Come to say that you are going to ignore me? Or are you going to kill me...? I suppose I wouldn't mind on that last one..." Snowyfur sighed, her piercing blue eyes misty with memory.
Rainpaw looked down at his paws in shame. He knew that what he had said to his mother was unspeakable, something a son should have never have done. "No, I've come to apologize, Mom." He said, his tone was full of sadness. "I'm sorry I even abandoned you in the first place. I just couldn't believe that you know.." He avoided the subject in case a wave of new tears came to her. He shook his head as if to stop saying what he was going to say.
"What I'm trying to say is," He sat down in front of her and put his gray paw on her white one. "I was wrong to say those things and I'm sorry I did.
I know you regret it." He did a once over of her state, his ears flattening.
"We all make mistakes, Snowyfur. I'm sorry that Dad left you like this,
but he's also grieving. He still loves you in a way." The tom promised as he leaned over to lick his mother's head, trying to lick away her tears and even her sorrow. "You're still my mother and you always will be."

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw nodded,finishing her chest."Thanks suntail." She said,being gratefull for once.
Suntail nodded, smiling.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Suntail nodded, smiling.
Riverpaw finished cleaning herself and looked around intill she spotted the fresh kill pile,only swing fish."Do we have to eat fish?" She asked,looking at it a little disgusted.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Lynxsky paused," Come with me, a swim might remind you of your loyalty...I'm bringing the family... HONEYPAW! LOBSTERPAW! GOLDENDOODLE! Come on! Family swim with Applepaw!" @Fern
Goldenstep padded towards the group of females, grinning nervously. "I see you have found Applepaw." He mewed, "Her clan is visiting because of a flood in their territory." He looked at Lynxsky before looking to Applepaw and Honeypaw. The tom sat down, licking his chest out of embarrassment. Starclan, help us all... He wasn't prepared to be woken from his nap by a group of screeching mollies...well by one molly. "She is her own cat, but I wouldn't mind a little reunion of sorts." He said.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(She's gonna tell him anyways...) @starfall
Runningkit was always excited about her family, she tried to be close to all of them, every single one, and make some friends, but... after her mother and one of her siblings disappeared, she just... it was hard to, after her mother and one of her siblings.. was just gone. And it was being rather hard to understand, why.. why her mother was gone, and her sibling. Well, no use try to not show how upset she was at the moment. Her black fur fluffed up, the rather tired line under her eyes were at least, mostly invisible due to her raven black pelt. That was all said and well. The she kit blinked at the tom cat, confusion in her optics, "My dad's not obnoxious..." Runningkit breathed out, her optics narrowed, it kinda hurt. Like really hurt. Hearing bad things about your dad wasn't a very pleasant thing to hear about really all that much. She drew out of focus for a moment, but then turned back to Fallenstream, "I guess so..." Runningkit breathed in and out again, it was almost like a sad, or annoyed sighed. It was both. "My mom, Minnowstream-- she disappeared, and no one knows where she went, and my brother & sister--- they disappeared too..." Tears began to fall again, ones that were out of her control. "And-And... Everyone thinks they're dead!" Runningkit cried out, her tears spilling down her face, dripping down onto the grassy clearing. Would StarClan really do this to her? Only the stars knew... What did I do wrong... All sorts of emotions were spilling out at all at once. And her emotions were really hard to control these days. It irritated her quite often. She couldn't help it all too much really anyways.
bump for starfall! @starfall