Old April 29th, 2021, 09:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

// @Cobra
Beansprout
________

Yikes! The siamese jumped backward as a figure appeared seemingly out of nowhere. His pale blue eyes were wide and frightened as his brain scrambled to figure out what was happening. It didn't take long for him to realize that this scent belonged to a cat, but that was all he had time to figure out before they started talking.

Oh! They--? They seemed about as nervous as he was! Whew, okay. This didn't seem like a cat ready to kick his ass. This just seemed like a cat trying to be tough! Okay! He could be tough too. Maybe. First, he had to stop cowering! With a quick shake of his head, he brushed out his fur a little but to try to make himself look bigger. Oh, and he narrowed his eyes. that was intimidating, right?

Before he could think of how to respond, the cat started to speak again. Ohhh, oh no. "I--" But, again, before he could get a word in, the cat sighed and talked again. Oh! Oh. He quickly dropped his "intimidating" facade (and, honestly, it wasn't that intimidating. He had no idea what he was doing).

"Uh! I'm Beansprout, I'm from RIverClan, aaand... I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry and I didn't see -- er, uh, smell the border and I crossed it aaand I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry!" He found himself shaking with nerves and anxiety, hoping this cat didn't decide to turn him in to Buckstar. He dipped his head down low.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 29th, 2021, 10:51 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

And I can go anywhere I want, just not home
And you can aim for my heart, go for blood
But you would still miss me in your bones
And I still talk to you(when I'm screaming at the sky)

Wow. Okay, okay, yeah he was pretty scared now. He was totally in trouble, they were gonna report him to Soot--whoever led RiverClan nowadays, he was in b i g trouble. Okay. Okay, time for excuses. Why was he thinking okay over and over? Why? Why, because he was an idiot. Obviously. Juniperfox hissed in frustration and slammed his paw down angrily. He should have never gone out of camp. Today.. sucked. HE SHOULD NEVER GO OUT OF CAMP. Yes! The solution to ever single one of his frickin' problems!

The narrow of the eyes.. that was what REALLY put his fur on end. That narrow. He shivered suddenly, aware of his fur, now entirely bushed up, tingling with static. The cat arched his back and tried to calm down, taking deep breaths. It was just a panic attack, he could get out of it. Anxiety, anxiety, the bane of his existence!

He'd interrupted them. Ugh, he felt so awful. Juniper clenched his jaw and moved forward, coming to a standstill right in front of the cat, so close their fur almost brushed. It was awkward, but, well, he couldn't turn back now! The deed was done.

"Oh!! I'm Juniperfox of--" He coughed and then laughed nervously. "Of Thunder--no, I'm a--of ThunderClan." He shrugged apologetically. "Forgive my nervous appearance." Huh, all of a sudden he was Mr. Smooth? What? The? Heck? "It's okay!! I mess up too.. don't worry, I won't tell!! As long as you don't tell on me." During that last sentence, he tried to wink playfully, which resulted in a lot of blinking.

So. Turned out he couldn't wink, either. Add that to the long list of things he couldn't do.

[ @elysian - sorry, i went overboard ]
being this young is art

Old April 30th, 2021, 09:24 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Cobra
Beansprout
________

Oh!! Oh dear. Was he really that intimidating? Before he had dropped his "big tough and scary" act, the cat... actually looked scared! He wasn't sure if that was a confidence boost or if it made him all the more nervous. Both?? Maybe? "Ah, I--! I promise I'm not scary -- I mean, I guess I can be?? But I feel bad and I don't wanna hurt you and oh stars I'm kind of nervous? If you couldn't tell." He was an idiot! Of course this cat could tell! He was a nervous wreck!

He took a moment to breathe, trying to calm his nerves and still his shaking legs as the other cat introduced themself. Himself? As the ThunderClanner spoke his name -- Juniperfox, how pretty! -- He felt himself calm down. This was okay. It was fine. He was probably overreacting, honestly. He offered a small smile to return the other cat's. However, he was a little taken aback at the... wink? Blinks?

Beansprout couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, this friendly conversation easing his nerves even more. "I won't, don't worry. It's not like I could just walk up to Buckstar and just talk to him anyway! I'm not crazy!" He imagined it in his mind, almost completely unaware of his close proximity to the other cat. Almost.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:18 PM

My Mood: Amused

Burrpaw padded to Windclan's border. She was bored. and a bit stressed as well. Her green eyes glowed. It was near afternoon. Burrpaw felt most active at this time.
@Exis
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Badgerpaw had been doing his own little patrol when he'd spotted Burrpaw. "Hey, what are you doing out here? Apprentices aren't supposed to be on our own." he growled a bit, annoyed at yet another rule breaker. At least Lavender was out here with him. Lavender had found some pretty catnip to roll in.
@Burrpaw

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Badgerpaw had been doing his own little patrol when he'd spotted Burrpaw. "Hey, what are you doing out here? Apprentices aren't supposed to be on our own." he growled a bit, annoyed at yet another rule breaker. At least Lavender was out here with him. Lavender had found some pretty catnip to roll in.
@Burrpaw
She rolled her eyes a bit. "Actually." She said in a snappy(ish) tone. "I was just checking the borders. My mentor doesn't seem to have an interest in me. Oh well." She growled. She sighed a bit.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 04:53 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrpaw View Post
She rolled her eyes a bit. "Actually." She said in a snappy(ish) tone. "I was just checking the borders. My mentor doesn't seem to have an interest in me. Oh well." She growled. She sighed a bit.
Badgerpaw rolled his eyes and shook his head, “You could get in big trouble.” He mewed

Old May 3rd, 2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Badgerpaw rolled his eyes and shook his head, “You could get in big trouble.” He mewed
She yawned. "What kind of trouble?"
Old May 3rd, 2021, 06:55 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrpaw View Post
She yawned. "What kind of trouble?"
Badgerpaw sigh, “the kind that could get you demoted.”

Old May 4th, 2021, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Badgerpaw sigh, “the kind that could get you demoted.”
"How can I be demoted. I'm an apprentice." Burrpaw snapped.