Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Frowning, Lionpaw responded, "It's okay, Newtpaw. Well, maybe it isn't right now, but it will be. Someday, cats will se how great you really are. Even if I'm 'the first great thing,' I'll bet there's many more to come." He knew the she-cat could likely hold her own against another, even with her short legs. But she'd been in shock and hadn't had time to go for him before Lionpaw had rushed over to him, but he knew that she wasn't weak. Her short legs could even give her certain advantages against others that other cats didn't have. Lionpaw hated that she felt so horrible right now, and he wished he knew a way to make her feel better besides encouraging words. He wished other cats could see Newtpaw for who she was. "I'll always be here for you, Newt-Newt." He was glad that he was able to provide a friend for her. He hoped - and was sure - that they'd stay close forever. He knew forever was a long time, but that's exactly why he hoped they'd stay close forever.

@Chameleon
The tom glared back at Lobsterpaw. "You think we have a choice?" he growled, "I don't want to be here any less than you want us here, so how about we just mind our own businesses and leave each other alone? Just go away." With his usually polite nature, he almost said 'please.' But, he wouldn't say please to this cat. "If you hate us oh-so-much, why do you feel the need to waste time on pushing us into water or arguing with us?" He repeated himself once more, his tone more angry, "Go away."
Lobsterpaw snorted," Fine, fool...atleast I'm not part of the weakest clan in the forest..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lobsterpaw snorted," Fine, fool...atleast I'm not part of the weakest clan in the forest..."
The small, shaking apprentice listened to Lionpaw’s words in a blissful silence, comforted in his embrace as her tail twitched back and forth behind her on the ground. Her eyes were closed, keeping his soothing voice as the only thing that she paid attention to for the time-being. Although, the familiar, mocking voice of that apprentice ringed in her ears and Newtpaw’s eyes abruptly opened, a slight growl of frustration rumbling in her throat. She pulled away from her best friend, giving the male an affectionate nuzzle before glaring at Lobsterpaw and heading straight towards him. “You could’ve just left when you could, you know. Picked on someone else, but no, you just had to come back and add more to the wound, huh?” She spat at him, her teeth baring at this larger apprentice, “We are not weak! Weak is using only words to express yourself, coward!” The apprentice hissed and charged forward, using all her force that she had to abruptly shove the male head on, her paws dragging through the dirt, “I’ll show you weak, you pathetic minnowbrain!” She even used a Riverclan insult for effect.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small, shaking apprentice listened to Lionpaw’s words in a blissful silence, comforted in his embrace as her tail twitched back and forth behind her on the ground. Her eyes were closed, keeping his soothing voice as the only thing that she paid attention to for the time-being. Although, the familiar, mocking voice of that apprentice ringed in her ears and Newtpaw’s eyes abruptly opened, a slight growl of frustration rumbling in her throat. She pulled away from her best friend, giving the male an affectionate nuzzle before glaring at Lobsterpaw and heading straight towards him. “You could’ve just left when you could, you know. Picked on someone else, but no, you just had to come back and add more to the wound, huh?” She spat at him, her teeth baring at this larger apprentice, “We are not weak! Weak is using only words to express yourself, coward!” The apprentice hissed and charged forward, using all her force that she had to abruptly shove the male head on, her paws dragging through the dirt, “I’ll show you weak, you pathetic minnowbrain!” She even used a Riverclan insult for effect.
He tumbled down and shoved the scrawny apprentice off," Weak is needing another clans help to survive, besides Shadowclanners all go to the Dark Forest." He added annoyed mostly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He tumbled down and shoved the scrawny apprentice off," Weak is needing another clans help to survive, besides Shadowclanners all go to the Dark Forest." He added annoyed mostly.
The small apprentice was more than delighted to see Lobsterpaw go down with her force, but she was abruptly casted off of him and went into the dirt. “We..” She started, staggering from picking herself up off the hard, cold ground to look up at him with a hiss, “We are not weak! Where else are we supposed to go, huh? To Thunderclan and Windclan where they’re raging in war? Or even Skyclan, the clan farthest away of them all? Shadowclan is so tired and beaten from almost drowning in the flood, we’d never make the journey!” Newtpaw was growing more angry when he mentioned all of her clan going to the Dark Forest, “There are good, noble cats in my clan! If anyone should be going to the Dark Forest, it’s you, Lobsterpaw!”
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Aspenkit shuffled her paws slightly. She never really knew what image aspens had put out in the world, she had always overlooked her namesake from time to time, except when she was taking in every little detail engraved in the bark and leaves of trees. She took a deep breath, Aspenkit already had a good feeling about Blossomkit: the other kit seemed quiet and observant, much like herself. The beryl-eyed kit tilted her head slightly, perhaps her and Blossomkit were actually somewhat doppelgängers.

Aspenkit turned her face away to hide a small blush, "I-I'm not offended." She needed queitly and softly, "I was just, um, wondering." Aspenkit didn't really appear to be "delicate", in her eyes, anyways. Wait, she kind of was: her small frame and observant paradigm, as well as her mottled coloring, contributed to her being delicate. She looked down at her small, fuzzy paws. For the sake of RiverClan, she didn't want to appear fragile when-if-she became a warrior. She felt pride blooming in her chest imagining it: Aspen... um, for now she would judge go with the example of Aspeneyes. Yeah, that sounded okay. Aspeneyes, with her pretty mottled pelt and hard green eyes fighting off rouges for her clan and laughing with fellow warriors in dawn patrols.

That somehow sounded... nice.

She pressed her chest closer to the ground, a stray and small flower bud touching her fur. Her ears flattened closer to her skull as Blossomkit thanked her, bashfully. "I really mean it." She added, just in case Blossomkit decided to take in her statement emptily. The other kit belonged in this clan more than anyone else, and she didn't want the fellow feline to not believe her and just nod and smile, she wanted to make sure Blossomkit knew she was the very fabric of RiverClan.

She gave a small smile, "anytime."
The brown and white kit found Aspenkit to be great company. She was sweet. She was friendly. She was everything that Blossomkit might want in a companion, especially the basic quiet aspect of her. It was as though she had found a kindred spirit in the Clan. Now, mostly, kits weren't considered quiet. They were rowdy and excitable, and while Blossomkit didn't mind that... she tried to make friends with them as well... Aspenkit was like a breath of fresh air, something new, something - wonderful, really. "I - I'm glad y - you aren't offended," She managed to say, her soft blue eyes searching the other kit's face for any sign of politeness, a sign that would show she didn't really mean it. But it never came. Silently thanking StarClan, the brown and white kit smiled at her new companion. She was glad to have someone who seemed to get it. Quiet was the easiest thing for the young feline, and she watched as Aspenkit crouched further down to the ground.

That flower bud was distracting her, Blossomkit had always loved flowers... second only to the tree that Aspenkit was named after. The delicate blooms somewhat reminded her of herself, though it would always depend on the type of flower. She was an easily broken, weak, flower. Not a strong flower like a wildflower. Once before she had been to Twolegplace. There were sunflowers, and roses there... neither of which reminded Blossomkit of herself. But perhaps that was why she wasn't named 'Rosekit' or 'Sunflowerkit' or 'Wildflowerkit -' which would be a mouthful - and why she had just been named plain old Blossomkit. But the image of the weak, frail, yet beautiful flowers that it gave her, she didn't like. She would have preferred to be named something like Aspenkit, though she was content to keep her own name. She wouldn't change it. Perhaps if she were a warrior and got a name that she felt was awful, she would request for it to be changed to something more like herself.

"Thank you, Aspenkit. I - I'm r - really thankful for th - for that," She mewed, giving the other kit a bright smile, although her voice was nervous. She never meant it to be. She was always glad to meet other cats, and she always loved it, yet her voice always held that obnoxious stammer in it. "S - so, were you r- raised in RiverClan?" That nervous stammer in her voice was annoying. She got the feeling that Aspenkit thought so too, although of course the other kit was much too nice to mention that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The small apprentice was more than delighted to see Lobsterpaw go down with her force, but she was abruptly casted off of him and went into the dirt. “We..” She started, staggering from picking herself up off the hard, cold ground to look up at him with a hiss, “We are not weak! Where else are we supposed to go, huh? To Thunderclan and Windclan where they’re raging in war? Or even Skyclan, the clan farthest away of them all? Shadowclan is so tired and beaten from almost drowning in the flood, we’d never make the journey!” Newtpaw was growing more angry when he mentioned all of her clan going to the Dark Forest, “There are good, noble cats in my clan! If anyone should be going to the Dark Forest, it’s you, Lobsterpaw!”
Lobsterpaw glared at Elmpaw," Stay in the higher grounds of your territory duh. Maybe you wouldn't have your camp, but you'd have kept your pride and honor. And I wouldn't go to the Dark Forest, simple pranks like what I did to you isn't enough to send ME to the Dark Forest, Shadowclanners live in a Dark Swamp, your hearts are twisted and you're little Daypaw missed a medicine cat meeting, which clearing proves that they aren't loyal to Starclan and besides Halestar is always late to gatherings...We always are on time!"

Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Lobsterpaw glared at Elmpaw," Stay in the higher grounds of your territory duh. Maybe you wouldn't have your camp, but you'd have kept your pride and honor. And I wouldn't go to the Dark Forest, simple pranks like what I did to you isn't enough to send ME to the Dark Forest, Shadowclanners live in a Dark Swamp, your hearts are twisted and you're little Daypaw missed a medicine cat meeting, which clearing proves that they aren't loyal to Starclan and besides Halestar is always late to gatherings...We always are on time!"
The small apprentice snarled at Lobsterpaw, her tail lashing furiously behind her as she spoke. “It wasn’t my decision to make!” Newtpaw hissed, “Halestar wanted their clan to have somewhere warm and safe to stay rather than the unstable high grounds in a flooded territory. Russetstar was kind enough to let us stay here and I will forever be grateful, maybe they aren’t as cold-hearted and mean as you!” She grew more irritated as this apprentice disrespected both her leader and medicine cat, who she respected wholeheartedly. “Snakeheart! How dare you speak of Daypaw and Halestar so coldly!” The angered apprentice raised a paw, unsheathing her claws and swiping her sharp, hooked claws across the side of Lobsterpaw’s face, hissing as she did so.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The small apprentice snarled at Lobsterpaw, her tail lashing furiously behind her as she spoke. “It wasn’t my decision to make!” Newtpaw hissed, “Halestar wanted their clan to have somewhere warm and safe to stay rather than the unstable high grounds in a flooded territory. Russetstar was kind enough to let us stay here and I will forever be grateful, maybe they aren’t as cold-hearted and mean as you!” She grew more irritated as this apprentice disrespected both her leader and medicine cat, who she respected wholeheartedly. “Snakeheart! How dare you speak of Daypaw and Halestar so coldly!” The angered apprentice raised a paw, unsheathing her claws and swiping her sharp, hooked claws across the side of Lobsterpaw’s face, hissing as she did so.
Lobsterpaw blinked first he added in," Ya coulda suggested it to Halestar..." but after the swipe he blinked," Wow, I didn't know a kittypet like you even knew how to unsheathe there claws..." he didn't really care about the blood trickling down his face...

Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Lobsterpaw blinked first he added in," Ya coulda suggested it to Halestar..." but after the swipe he blinked," Wow, I didn't know a kittypet like you even knew how to unsheathe there claws..." he didn't really care about the blood trickling down his face...
“You think an apprentice like me and their opinion could ever get across to a clan leader?” She laughed, “Stupid mouse-brain..” The apprentice smirked, baring her teeth at the wound she left on the side of his face, loving the feeling of fighting back for her own instead of running and whimpering like a coward. “I know a thing or two about fighting, foxhearted fleabag, I’m an apprentice just like you - I get training, just like you, I have a mentor, just like you. Surprise, surprise, eh?” The small apprentice hissed and licked some of the blood off her paws, “Now scram before I give you another scar to remember me by, you ungrateful bully.”
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Let's go get something to eat...then I want to just sleep in the Warriors' den..." CottonFlower said, groaning at the mention of sleep. CloverCarnation thought otherwise. "No no no you're not...we're not eating that disgusting slobbery fish Riverclan call food...and I am NOT sleeping in a den full of webbed paw hybrids they call Warrior cats!"
"Tell that to Russetstar, then, why don't you?", Zenithwhisker growled, looking at the tom. Silvernose glared at Clovercarnation. "Cottonflower, you're right. Also, it's good to try something new, something you're not used to.", the cream she-cat meowed. Silvernose nodded. "That's true.", he said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; August 2nd, 2017 at 02:46 PM.
Closed Thread