Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Willowfern
Today 07:41 PM
Orchidpaw hunting...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:38 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:37 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 07:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Hello." Bristletail's voice came out from behind the two cats. She had returned from her journey to RiverClan's grounds, where she knew she was not allowed. "You must be Cottonfrost." She greeted the cat. She nodded at the other cat. "Pardon me, I don't know who you are."
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristletail View Post
"Hello." Bristletail's voice came out from behind the two cats. She had returned from her journey to RiverClan's grounds, where she knew she was not allowed. "You must be Cottonfrost." She greeted the cat. She nodded at the other cat. "Pardon me, I don't know who you are."
The female turned to the other cat. "I'm Dawnflicker," she mewed towards her.
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Bristletail entered the warriors den after a long day of hunting. She hoped to be appointed an apprentice soon. She planned on curling up in
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

A nice warm spot
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:25 PM

"Nice to meet you, Dawnflicker. I'm Bristletail." she replied, happy to meet a she-cat who was willing to say hi.
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:21 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@starfall

Apurva looked around, her eyes wide. She was eager to start a new day. Each day was a day closer to an apprentice ceremony. She looked around curiously, studying each cat carefully, wondering which one of them was going to be her mentor. Personally, she hoped it would be Maplefur, though the pretty calico highly doubted that it would be, although, you never know. There was slight chance that it would be Maplefur. Maybe it'd be good for her to get herself acquainted with more cats than Lionpaw, Timberpaw and Maplefur though. She looked around, hoping to spot somebody to talk with.

It would be good to get to know the Clan better, as it was her first night sleeping in a den and not hidden in camp, as she'd been after the fire and until the battle. Her injuries were almost healed, and she was feeling much better refreshed after that peaceful night's sleep with Timberpaw, even though she'd been very hot and uncomfortable despite the cold. That was just how she reacted when around Timberpaw. It was uncontrollable, and she'd never felt anything like it before in her life. It made her wonder why she had even chosen to join ThunderClan. Was that all because of Timberpaw, too? she wondered, tilting her head and sitting down, scratching an itch behind one ear with her back paw absently.

She looked up, her green hues scanning the area for a cat to talk to, and she hoped that nobody would scorn her or turn her away. She padded up to the nearest cat, a ginger furred tom close to her age, and stood a fox length behind him and slightly to the side. “H-hi.” she said in a friendly, slightly uncertain tone of voice.

Last edited by doghouse; January 8th, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@starfall

Apurva looked around, her eyes wide. She was eager to start a new day. Each day was a day closer to an apprentice ceremony. She looked around curiously, studying each cat carefully, wondering which one of them was going to be her mentor. Personally, she hoped it would be Maplefur, though the pretty calico highly doubted that it would be, although, you never know. There was slight chance that it would be Maplefur. Maybe it'd be good for her to get herself acquainted with more cats than Lionpaw, Timberpaw and Maplefur though. She looked around, hoping to spot somebody to talk with.

It would be good to get to know the Clan better, as it was her first night sleeping in a den and not hidden in camp, as she'd been after the fire and until the battle. Her injuries were almost healed, and she was feeling much better refreshed after that peaceful night's sleep with Timberpaw, even though she'd been very hot and uncomfortable despite the cold. That was just how she reacted when around Timberpaw. It was uncontrollable, and she'd never felt anything like it before in her life. It made her wonder why she had even chosen to join ThunderClan. Was that all because of Timberpaw, too? she wondered, tilting her head and sitting down, scratching an itch behind one ear with her back paw absently.

She looked up, her green hues scanning the area for a cat to talk to, and she hoped that nobody would scorn her or turn her away. She padded up to the nearest cat, a ginger furred tom close to her age, and stood a fox length behind him and slightly to the side. “H-hi.” she said in a friendly, slightly uncertain tone of voice.
Daypaw flicked his ear and turned his dark blue gaze upon a multicolored tabby, one he's never met before. The golden tom smiled brightly, his blue hues glimmered with joy and friendliness "Hello, I don't believe we've met before....are you from a different clan,loner? Oh never mind that, it's nice to meet you, my names Daypaw." he said, his tail flicking back and fourth to an unheard beat, though it was understandable, he was too excited to stand still, he was surprised he wasn't bounding off the dens by now, but he needed to focus. He looked the molly over, a big grin was plastered on his face, he was excited, he met a new friend, that was one of his favorite things about being an apprentice, but he was still young so it didn't really matter, well not at the moment. The golden tabby blinked and flicked his tail "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention....um.....could you run that by me again?" he asked sheepishly, flattening his ears slightly 'Pay attention! It isn't very polite to space out when's someone's talking to you!' he thought, mentally kicking himself for being so rude to the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Daypaw flicked his ear and turned his dark blue gaze upon a multicolored tabby, one he's never met before. The golden tom smiled brightly, his blue hues glimmered with joy and friendliness "Hello, I don't believe we've met before....are you from a different clan,loner? Oh never mind that, it's nice to meet you, my names Daypaw." he said, his tail flicking back and fourth to an unheard beat, though it was understandable, he was too excited to stand still, he was surprised he wasn't bounding off the dens by now, but he needed to focus. He looked the molly over, a big grin was plastered on his face, he was excited, he met a new friend, that was one of his favorite things about being an apprentice, but he was still young so it didn't really matter, well not at the moment. The golden tabby blinked and flicked his tail "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention....um.....could you run that by me again?" he asked sheepishly, flattening his ears slightly 'Pay attention! It isn't very polite to space out when's someone's talking to you!' he thought, mentally kicking himself for being so rude to the molly.
Apurva felt a slight smile spread across her maw, and she flicked her ears slightly. It was good that he hadn't attacked her and called her an intruder, and that was what she was smiling about. He looked like a sweet and friendly cat. She dipped her head. “Technically, I'm still a loner, yes, but I'm joining ThunderClan.” Apurva explained, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws in a graceful manor that gave away her kittypet past. She sighed, cocking her head. “And the name's Apurva.” She added almost inaudibly.

She looked back at him, only to realize that he didn't appear to be listening, and she sighed, tilting her head to one side and watching him until at last he snapped back into focus. She nodded as he apologized and asked her to repeat herself. She repeated exactly what she'd said before, hoping that this time, he had been listening to her, though she didn't really care just as long as she wouldn't have to repeat herself a third time to him. She gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, scuffling her paws in the snow. She looked around. She wasewase embarrassed to have been a kittypet, and that she was really only embarrassed about having been both a kittypet and a loner, and was no about to add Clan cat to the list.
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Emberpaw looked around, "Hmmm, I don't see any. Oh wait! Nope, I don't recall having any," she chuckled. The fluffy female found humor in her anti-social and no friends life. She didn't really like large crowds. She was different then the other cats. She didn't see any Persians around, or at least any pure blood Persians like herself. She also found humor in things that normal cats wouldn't. She would be titled as a barbaric cat to some others. However, she didn't mind a bit. She then snapped out of her trance and turned back to the other apprentice, "Do you have any other apprentice friends?" she asked tilting her head. 'May be one day I could be social' she thought finally.
"Not really, I don't like very loud and boisterous company." Smokepaw grinned a little and then pawed at the snow.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormpaw smiled a little, beginning to relax a little bit more. What he was saying sounded genuine...and he had been so nice to her so far. Perhaps there was nothing to worry about, maybe she was just making something out of nothing- which was something she considered herself to do too often. "Oh. Well I'm glad, because you seem really nice and I would hate to bother you..." Stormpaw mewed, with a half smile. It was the most real one she had given him so far, and for a moment her blue hues lit up along with it before they went back to their original, more nervous state. Stormpaw shifted uncomfortably, catching his expression...no! Oh, why am I such a mouse brain sometimes! No- why am I such a mouse-brain all the time! I knew that was a stupid thing to say...and now I have annoyed him! She thought, looking at him pleadingly and tensing up. Every part of her seemed to be so tense that it was impossible for her to move, and her face became emotionless, her blue hues clouded over with a sort of film that blocked him from seeing what she could be thinking. This was replaced by an expression of amusement and surprise as he stated the same thing she had said a moment ago. A laugh slipped from her maw and she stopped, realizing she could offend him by doing so. "Oh! Well...thanks, I suppose," She mewed with another smile. She had begun to relax much more, and although her hues remained guarded from his earlier expression, her posture was not quite as rigid and tense as it had been before. It was hard to tell quite what Stormpaw was feeling...and in fact, she was confused herself. She was unsure what to make of him. One moment he had looked at her as though she were an idiot, and the next he had made the same remark. We'll see. She thought, with the slightest twitch of her tail as her blue hues looked over him.
Oh dear i'm such a mouse-brain!, Stormpaw thought. He did what he could to try not to show any signs of the distress that swirled around in him. He really was such an idiot. First, he gave his fellow apprentice a look that told her she was an idiot for complimenting him, or in other words, her own name. And then, he decided to say the same thing. That just showed that he was an idiot, and in his opinion, it might've showed a bit of rudeness in him. Stormpaw wasn't a rude cat, he was just a dreamer, but really, every cat was gonna be rude at some point in their life. He had just represented what a hypocrite would do. Why couldn't have he had done something rude someone else like his brother? They would've laughed about it at least. This was just plain awkward. There was no point in covering anything up. Stormpaw seemed the catch a tiny twitch in Stormpaw's tail. Oh no, I hope I haven't offended her or anything!, Stormpaw thought, getting more destressed then ever. "So uh, how are you today? It's quite....cold", Stormpaw said, trying to think of the most descriptive word he could. Ah well, who cares about 'wow words', these days. Stormpaw was training to be a warrior. Not a....spelling bee thing....

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread