Last post by Rose
Today 01:42 PM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Melo's Territory {Open To All}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
Melo stood there for a few more seconds before mumbling something under her breath "Starclan forgive me for this... I can't hide it or lie anymore" lifting her head, gentle mint green gaze darkened she spoke " There's more territory Shadow, but i promised myself I'd never set paw or let anyone else set a single paw there for a few reasons." she paused " I'll show you if you want, I've hidden it for moons though I don't even think it matters!"
"I want to see this place. If there's a reason you have no one set foot in there, I'm sure we can fix that problem." Shadow said, already starting to walk foward on towards the edge of the territory, not really waiting for Melo.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Monokuma View Post
"I want to see this place. If there's a reason you have no one set foot in there, I'm sure we can fix that problem." Shadow said, already starting to walk foward on towards the edge of the territory, not really waiting for Melo.
Melo bounded past Shadow to the edge of her territory, eyes narrowed as she finally came to a stop. Here most of the plants and grass were dead, a crooked oak that had been made into a den moons ago. sitting at the roots Melo waited to see if shadow would notice why she kept herself and everyone away from here.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Melo bounded past Shadow to the edge of her territory, eyes narrowed as she finally came to a stop. Here most of the plants and grass were dead, a crooked oak that had been made into a den moons ago. sitting at the roots Melo waited to see if shadow would notice why she kept herself and everyone away from here.
Shadow slowed his pace as the grass and plants were a lot more dead than the rest of the territory. He looked at the crooked oak, and noticed a den made into it that looked like it was there for moons. He sat down, unsure of the reason why Melo wanted everyone away from here, and commented, "Everything seems less lively here..."
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Shadow slowed his pace as the grass and plants were a lot more dead than the rest of the territory. He looked at the crooked oak, and noticed a den made into it that looked like it was there for moons. He sat down, unsure of the reason why Melo wanted everyone away from here, and commented, "Everything seems less lively here..."
"It's been like this for moons..." Melo sighed " I killed my Father here Shadow, But only because he turned my own kin against me and killed my...Kits" she mumbled the last word avoiding Shadows gaze
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"It's been like this for moons..." Melo sighed " I killed my Father here Shadow, But only because he turned my own kin against me and killed my...Kits" she mumbled the last word avoiding Shadows gaze
"You've had...kits?" Shadow asked, confused. He was somewhat surprised that she had kits, let alone kill her father for killing them. He felt sad for her, but knew that her father deserved it. He walked over to Melo, and sat down next to her, trying to look into her eyes.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
"You've had...kits?" Shadow asked, confused. He was somewhat surprised that she had kits, let alone kill her father for killing them. He felt sad for her, but knew that her father deserved it. He walked over to Melo, and sat down next to her, trying to look into her eyes.
Melo nodded " Four kits, four innocent defenseless kits that had never met there father and watched each other die.." Ears flattened against her head as she curled her tail around herself, wanting to break down crying as the memories flooded her "He killed them without reason, stormed into my territory one day while i was curled up with my four little angels and he took their lives!"
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Melo nodded " Four kits, four innocent defenseless kits that had never met there father and watched each other die.." Ears flattened against her head as she curled her tail around herself, wanting to break down crying as the memories flooded her "He killed them without reason, stormed into my territory one day while i was curled up with my four little angels and he took their lives!"
Shadow had no clue what to do or how to cheer Melo up, and said, "I'm...sorry for your loss...Do you want to head back to the den?" thinking that this place was going to possibly break her on the inside, so he wanted to get her out of the place quickly.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Shadow had no clue what to do or how to cheer Melo up, and said, "I'm...sorry for your loss...Do you want to head back to the den?" thinking that this place was going to possibly break her on the inside, so he wanted to get her out of the place quickly.
Melo got to her paws and nodded, not saying a word to Shadow. ears flattened against her head and tail dropping behind her, she let out a sigh trying to block the memories of her kits deaths
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Melo got to her paws and nodded, not saying a word to Shadow. ears flattened against her head and tail dropping behind her, she let out a sigh trying to block the memories of her kits deaths
"We...better get going then..." Shadow said as he started walking a bit quickly to get out of this part of the territory, looking to see if Melo was following.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
"We...better get going then..." Shadow said as he started walking a bit quickly to get out of this part of the territory, looking to see if Melo was following.

Melo bounded after him, wanting to get out of the area as soon as possible. It brought back to many bad memories, and deaths...