by lio
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2020, 11:19 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Warblercry took a walk in the forest, what they call it here..? Oh, Sleepythickets or something. Odd name for it and the spooky stories didn't make him bat an eye or sent a shiver down his spine. Simply because he doesn't believe in such nonsense. The air felt cool, trees looked pretty- he stopped in the spotted shadow of a tree to groom his fur.
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw stalked through the area fixated on the vole scent she was following. Despite a bit of natural tallent she wasnt the best at it due to lack of practice so stalking down some land prey took all her attention, lest she scare them away. That was her excuse for literally walking into a warrior she didn't notice until it was too late jolting back with a squeak and ruining all chances she had of ever catching that vole. "Ah Im sorry! I totally wasn't hunting without supervision because I wanna impress my mentor! Please don't tell Lionstar." She winced and sighed at her own big mouth preparing herself for a lecture before noticing who it was "Oh! Creekleap! Hi!" Willowpaw had never really 'met' her mentors mentor but had heard enough to to feel like she knew the much older cat.

@~Lucid Dreams~
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:16 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

(Creekleap isn't a senior warrior, she was a young warrior when Snowfern was apprentices to her and snow was her first app. But creek leap does act mature, doesn't she)
Creekleaps face was lit up with amusement as she gazed at the apprentice. "I suppose your Willowpaw?" She would mew, her voice calm. "I suppose Snowfern has taught you well." She would mew, quiet to make sure not the scare the prey as she would crouch as she sniffed something. "You shouldn't be wandering the thicket, it's just as easy having a warrior watch you." She would mew, her voice not quite a lecture. She would gently flick her tail tip against the apprentices shoulder in greeting. @Rani

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; August 4th, 2020 at 04:18 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:24 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

"Yep I'm Willowpaw! Good to meet you." She greeted cheerfully chest puffing up at the compliment "I try to make her proud, even if Im not the best at hunting land animals yet." She deflated slightly at the scolding scuffing her paws on the dirt. She was definitely guilty and slightly ashamed she knew it was against the rules and why after the hawk attack but she wanted to show she wasn't being lazy while Snowfern was stuck in the medicine cats den. "I know... It just feels wrong asking another warrior to go with me while Snowfern is... Well ya know." She shook herself out of her slump to perk up again "I think I lost my target though." She sniffed at the ground trying to make out a trail among the various smells of the area.
@~Lucid Dreams~
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:30 AM

"Ah, yeah, while she's recovering. We haven't been able to talk much. You mind telling her I said hi, and I hope she gets well soon?" She would mew. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You can't just live in a huge society and only know 2 people. If you think about, isn't that what patrols are for?" She would mew, supportive resting her rail tip on her shoulder. "I believe your Vole went that way." With her tail tip, she would point to the undergrowth. "Crouch down, balance your weight equally on your paws, keep your tail low, but balanced, stalk it.." She would meow, edging the apprentice to go after it. @Rani

Last edited by lucidense; August 4th, 2020 at 04:31 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:40 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Willowpaw took a moment to seriously think what Creekleap said over for a second. That seemed about right and the apprentice supposed she was getting too comfortable only being close to a couple of warriors while being generally friendly to everyone else, maybe she needed to make more friends. "Yeah I guess that makes sense, a bit easier said than done though. Sometimes cats act really weird in response to simple questions or actions." She wrinkled her nose at the though some cats were just weird, before perking up at the information her vole wasn't lost just yet. She dropped into a crouch and snickered at the same tail joke Snowfern gave her once upon a time whispering unsure "Voles can see and smell well right? I get them confused with mice sometimes." Her crouch was practiced and smooth being one of the things she could rehearse on her own, her practical knowledge of the prey and how to deal with obstacles while stalking? Less so.

@~Lucid Dreams~ (Willowpaw is a bob tail, hope you dont mind me turning it into a joke comment on Creekleaps part)

Last edited by Rani; August 4th, 2020 at 04:40 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 04:55 AM

(Thats fine)
Creekleap would shake her head. "You mainly have to be fast, they tend to squeal, which can ruin the hunt." @Rani

Old August 4th, 2020, 05:11 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

"Hmmm alright then lemme just try..." Willowpaw snuck off to the voles position and all was going well in the beginning until she messes it up. Brushing against a bush by not watching where her head was (too focused on her paws) Willowpaw panicked as the vole startled recklessly charging at it in an effort to grab it. She was quick enough to get it in her jaws before it squealed but tripped in the process tumbling head over (non existent) tail now dead vole still in her mouth. Flat on her back, now in a bush Willowpaw grinned and mumbled around her prize "I go' 't!" It was a mess of a catch and she might (who know maybe she got lucky) have scarred away prey in her effort to stop the voles squeal from doing that exact thing but she did catch it.
@~Lucid Dreams~
Old August 4th, 2020, 08:42 AM

Creekleap grinned. "Good job, and nice roll." She would laugh.
(sorry, im just feeling kinda out of it since the all nighter) @Rani

Old August 28th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Elementals @Zero
Nighttuft leaded the two apprentices to Sleepy Thicket. When they arrived, she looked over her shoulder at them before looking around for prey.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread