Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:59 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:50 AM
A Journey for the History...
Today 10:49 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Today 10:46 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Eden
Today 10:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2020, 04:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Crowskip dipped her head and set to cleaning the kit as soon as Mountainmist passed him over. She did her best to be thorough while also being quick about it.
Once she was done, she placed him with the other two kits and waited for the next kits.

@Arie @Fuzzy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 6th, 2020, 05:21 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The departure of one sibling, then the emotional thundering of the other, and finally the thud as tree met Stormkit. Lightningkit snorted out, laughter falling out of her. The slim kit fell back, the sounds of amusement warm and joyful. If only she could have seen the look on storms face!

Lightning flicked the teardrops from the corner of her eyes, directing a smirk in her siblings direction. "You know I think I hit my head so hard I might actually understand you... wait-- I take that back! Only the little word fairies in your mind that generates such pompous words know what yoour'eer saying!"

@Slushie @May @Wings

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 6th, 2020, 05:48 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Spotting Driftstep across the clearing, Shrewpaw stood up from where he had been laying after eating. Giving his pelt a quick grooming, he bounded over towards his mentor, hoping they could train, and not do chores or something. Can we go battle training? he asked, skidding to a halt. Yesterday you told me we would! @Arie
Old July 6th, 2020, 08:47 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

dreampaw turned her head around, just barely stopping herself from flinching as a new voice spoke up. "heyo! you're sunfall right?? yeah, that's you. helloo!" the apprentice greeted, offering the tom a small smile. wow, her hopes had already come true? that was fun. maybe she should start wishing for things more often. "what's up?" dreampaw inquired good-naturedly, craning her neck up a tiny bit so she could make eye contact with sunfall.
Sunfall broke the contact immediately, wrenching his neck aside, lips drawn back in a snarl. He shook his head, and a shiver ran through the tom's body. Rubbish. Mhm. Nothing... the warrior hissed impatiently, lifting his paw.
Old July 6th, 2020, 09:43 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Smallpaw would lay in the clearing, angrily positioning her tiny legs as she attempted to get comfortable. @Mentallyunstable (Bully her I guess lolollol)
(Still want me to?)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 6th, 2020, 09:54 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

Darkkit clings to his back again, her claws dig deep into Frecklepaw's back. Once she regains balance, she goes to claw Frecklepaw's face again. She was prepared for Frecklepaw to flip over again. Darkkit braces herself, she's awaiting his flip.
Blackpaw finally got done laughing and picked up Darkkit by the scruff. ”Finally you turd!” Frecklepaw groaned.

Old July 6th, 2020, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Ivykit wiggled forward to nurse and ignored her rude sisters paws. When one hit her she kicked out in that direction. @WarriorsAndHorses @Mumble @Sugarglider @Rainquail
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:43 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

-- @Zesty Mango @Fuzzy @Rainquail @Mumble @hope --

Mountainmist had been asleep. Having five kits suckling and draining her of energy was well and truly exhausting for the queen, and she'd never expected it would be like this. Nope. If she knew she would never be able to leave her nest because her kits would start mewling and complaining... she didn't know what she would do in truth. Yet looking over at her dearest Cloudberry she watched with narrowed eyes as the molly kept cursing as the first kit slid over. "Now you know the pain," Mountainmist grumbled as she shifted herself so she was lying closer to Cloudberry while still keeping her own litter close to her with, using her bushy and floofed up tail to keep them somewhat safe. They were a moon old now... learning to walk somewhat steadily. Only four was resting with her, Cypresskit somehow being out in the clearing but for now Mountainmist didn't worry too terribly much. Cypress was the biggest of her kits, and someone else was sure to be watching out for that little one. That wasn't little. The one she was well and truly worried for was Skunkkit. He was still fragile despite him ageing and she picked him by his scruff as she got closer to Cloudberry, placing her son next to her teats once again so he could suckle. "You doing good there gal, just... hang in there. Grumble, curse whatever you need to do. I got five out of me, the least you can do is owe up to the same number! If you get less, I see no reason for you to complain, pretty lady!" Then looking over at Crowskip, Mountainmist picked up the second kit, the first tom of the litter. "Clean him, only thing we can do to help Cloudberry at this moment." With that said Mountainmist pulled the first she-kit over to herself as well to wash her properly. Cloudberry was too distracted with the pain and contractions and so this kit would need to be warmed properly. And that was something Mountainmist could do for sure. "Come on little one, fit in right beside Skunk and you'll be all warm and fine until your mama finishes giving birth to your siblings."
The small, white and ginger she-kit squirmed around a bit as she was being cleaned, and she let out small mewls as she felt a tongue rasp over her fur. What was going on? She curled up close to the belly of mountain mist, her small body practically disappearing in the large queens belly fur. The only real evidence that she was even there was the small tail poking out from beside her step-siblings.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:49 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Smallpaw would lay in the clearing, angrily positioning her tiny legs as she attempted to get comfortable. @Mentallyunstable (Bully her I guess lolollol)
Blackpaw and Frecklepaw padded through the clearing, ”Hey why’s she got weird legs?” Frecklpaw asked, very unnicely.

Old July 6th, 2020, 10:53 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Smallpaw turned away, hissing softly. Why can't anybody see that I'm trying? It's not my fault.. She sighed softly. @Mentallyunstable

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Closed Thread