Last post by alec
Today 10:12 PM

Old February 8th, 2023, 09:21 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Flamecall let out a chuckle at that.
“Yes,” They meowed, sniffing at the border and noticing that the scent of ThunderClan was a bit faded, “ThunderClan cats do appear to be like that. Though they’re called squirrels, they tend to spend most of their time on the ground. Not all of them are as adept at climbing as their nicknamesake.”
Flamecall brushed up against a tree to make sure the ShadowClan scent was fresh, and they motioned for Willowpaw to do so as well. ThunderClan needed to have no excuse for even thinking about crossing the border.
@Pluto!
Old February 9th, 2023, 08:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Small Siamese tom with brown eyes.

He had snuck out again.

This time being sure nobody had noticed, Dawnpaw slipped away from ThunderClan camp and into the territory once more. He didn't need some maggot-brained mentor or another measly warrior keeping him 'safe' and 'teaching him'. He was Dawnpaw! He could teach himself! His brain was probably much more jam-packed full of information than anyone else in the entire forest!

His tail lashed as he wandered through the territory, unknowingly prowling towards the border between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. As he approached it, however, his nose turned up in disgust. What was that awful smell? He knew half of the cats in his own Clan stunk, but this scent was far different. It was... absolutely foul! Dawnpaw grimaced, his ears flattening against his head as he stared in front of him. The scent grew stronger as he went further, still oblivious to the fact that he was now directly at the border.

The small tom looked around, face contorted sourly.

"Nobody knows how to do a damn thing around here," he hissed to himself, taking a seat where he was. Every Clan was full of worthless nobodies. He didn't need anyone to take care of him! He'd be the best warrior there ever was!
@NinjaBloss @Pheasantflight
[Note: Bloss has my full permission to powerplay against Dawnpaw. This roleplay is meant for him to be killed.]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 10th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl slunk among the pine trees close to the ThunderClan border, her jaws parted as she drew in the various scents. She was bored and looking to pick a fight to ensure her skills were up to par. But, unfortunately, it didn't seem she would be getting what she was looking for, as the only cat appeared to be an apprentice just sitting by the border. Well, their pelt was pretty, and it had been too long since she had given a gift to her mother.

The Enforcer maintained her position in the shadows as she silently crept toward the oblivious tom. She gave a quick wiggle of her haunches before exploding from her hiding spot, crossing the border, and bowling the tom over, sinking her claws into his shoulders to pin him down below her. "Mmm, yes, you'll do," was all she said before leaning down and clamping her jaws around his throat, biting down until there was no life left in him.

Vixensnarl sat back, flicking her paws to get rid of the blood on her claws. Once she had sufficiently cleaned herself, she rolled Dawnpaw's body into a better position to take his pelt. She made quick work of it, not wanting a ThunderClan patrol to come upon her while she was working, and grabbed the pelt. The brown tabby decided that leaving the peltless body on the border would send a good message to the squirrels and turned and padded back into ShadowClan territory with her bounty.

@ROUGE @Pheasantflight
Old February 14th, 2023, 09:50 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

The ability to hunt by her lonesome, do what she wanted without having to drag along a separate warrior was something worthwhile. The ability to have her own name, her own time without the threat of demotion made all of this worth it. After a series of failures and deaths, a moment of silence in the woods, passing by crows and ravens, was nothing less than she wanted. Hunting wasn't on her mind, instead watching and counting the small birds perched in the trees was what she did. Birdsong was few and far between this far in the winter, though she couldn't help but beg for more than the cawing of crows.

She was passing more and more of the beady eyed birds, three, four, five, when suddenly a stench of something wicked made its way to her nose. No. Paws thrummed against the ground as wandering steps turned into a full out sprint, the rancid stench of ShadowClan doing nothing to hide it. Foxflurry froze as she watched the brown tail of a ShadowClan warrior slipped into the underbrush, leaving something behind. Someone. A body, something that resembled a body. More of a lump of blood and bone and something that turned her stomach.

A stumbling step backward as her head spun, as she tried to keep from having to do anything else. No. No, no, no, no. The little bits of remaining fur, the siamese. It was a siamese. How many were in their clan, four, right? Five? The kit didn't count, but there were two who she cared for, two who could not be the body in front of her. She gagged as she stared, mouth open, breath quickening. No, no, no, no, no. Please no. Starclan no. Don't do this to me. Don't let it be them. Please no. Don't do this. Turning back to the camp, she broke through the woods with nothing but two names stuck in her brain. A moth fluttered away from the body and a sixth crow cawed behind her.

Six crows don't lie.

@NinjaBloss
@lio
[CLOSED!]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 14th, 2023, 02:59 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@x ghostie @Shade @Lovey-Dovey Ashie
----
Echosong had been incredibly pleased at how fast the other members of her patrol had appeared after Flameheart's assignment to the Shadowclan border. First came Darkpetal, a warrior around her own age. The two hadn't ever interacted much but she respected him all the same. A friendly head nod was the only greeting the molly gave before turning to the siblings.

Asterdance was a treat. Always so full of energy and whimsy. She couldn't help the affectionate eye roll at their greeting; she admired their excitement for a duty many dreaded. "Shadowclan border patrol." She made sure to annunciate. Hopefully they wouldn't be too disappointed that they weren't going to muskrat mire. In all honesty, it did sound better than trudging through piles of mud and the stink of crow food. Oh well.

The third and final member of their patrol was someone Echosong had been looking forward to talking to for a while. Roseraven. Whatever opinions the older warrior had about her new apprentice would stay locked within the confines of her mind. The silver warrior was here to help her blossom into a fully functioning warrior. Any previous opinions would only get in the way. So she smiled in greeting. "Glad to see you, Roseraven. Now that we're all here we can head out.” With a brush of her fluffy tail to Asterdance’s flank to alert them of their departure; the patrol was off.

“So Roseraven, did you do a lot of border patrols before?” Head turned to look at the cinnamon she-cat, curious as to what a medicine cat’s schedule was like. Eyes flashed back towards Asterdance and Darkpetal. Would those two be ok if Echosong split off with the new warrior? It would be hard to get to know her better with any squabbling going on behind them.

Last edited by Poprock; February 14th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 01:20 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ @Poprock @Shade. @Lovey-Dovey Ashie
Asterdance stared at Darkpetal with a quizzical look. Yeah, something about being .. not rude and personal space.. "Not sure what the heck you said there, but I ain't near you, " They pointed out, taking a side-step away from Echosong as if it to gesture, look!! They were near her, not him. All they had said was psst in an attempt to get his attention, you know? "Eh, whatever, " Asterdance shrugged their shoulders, pushing their confusion out of the way.

Amber eyes flickered to Echosong who appeared to be speaking, annunciating their words with earned a grateful grin from the bobtail. "Man, Shadowclan border patrol? Sure, as hell doesn't beat Muskrat Mire but, eh!! A job is a job. Can't let those rats get any ideas, yknow?" They laughed, pushing back the prickling sensation that was crawling up their spine. Asterdance was fine. They were strong. This was going to go, smoothly. Way better than it had last time they were on a patrol.

Yep.

Echosong still seemed to be speaking but, not to them? Turning to the other direction, the warrior was surprised to see their sister standing nearby. "HOLSFYMS, ROSE, " Asterdance yelped, seeming to jump up, "Warn a cat, will ya?" They seemed to quickly settle, deciding to try and brush their cheek affectionately against Roseraven. Was it bad to be happy they could do.. stuff like this with their sister now? They weren't really alone anymore.

Man. Echosong was a good cat. At the brush of tail against their flank - a signal of their departure, Asterdance followed after with a toothy grin. Cool cat, if you will.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 17th, 2023, 04:38 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal sighed. "sorry, thought you crept up on me," he admitted sheepishly, "Lets just get to patrolling."

@x ghostie @Poprock @Shade.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:56 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur arrived at the border Foxflurry had pointed him, noticing with a pang of shock that a flock of crows had gathered in the sky just above a specific spot. The gray warrior run breathlessly through the mingled scented path, his head flicking up and down from the ground to the sky to reach the point. He slowed down as a couple of black birds flew downwards toward...

He thought he'd never seen something so gruesome, so cruel. Not even in the scariest stories made up for disobedient kits, or the worst battles that Thunderclan had fought in its countless moons of life.
A small, thin body was laid out on the grass and birds pecked at him, trying to rip out what was remained of the previous Thunderclan apprentice... An apprentice... the body.. is small...

He widened his eyes and charged the group of scavengers with an enraged yowl, swiping at the big birds, ignoring the angry claws and the whirl of feathers that almost blinded him.
When all of them had been scattered, he glanced sideways at the bleeding corpse but couldn't hold the sight for more than half a second.

He gulped down and decided that he couldn't let the body here like that. Nor could he bring it back to camp. It was too far away, and the body was... falling down, on its own.. He wouldn't allow any young cat in Thunderclan to see this terrible scene. No.
The gray tabby turned his back on the dead body and started digging under a nearby bush, muscles burning in the effort, but never stopping to rest.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @carmen OPEN to 1 Thc cat to help Sootfur bury the apprentice! ]
Old February 18th, 2023, 08:43 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days

A thrum of paws on the ground caught Duskhope's attention. Suddenly, Sootfur burst out of the bushes behind him, heading towards a place where crows circled. The grey tabby didn't even look at them, crashing through more brambles on the other side of the clearing and disappearing into the forest. Duskhope followed, breaking into a trot, then a run as they caught the scent of blood on the breeze.

As they burst into the clearing behind Sootfur, they saw crows gathered around a broken body on the ground, too small to be a warrior... Their breath caugh in their throat. It was an apprentice, lying there, dead on the blood-strained earth. Sootfur was scrabbling under a bush, digging, his face contorted with pain and grief.

"Hey." Their voice rose, unbidden, "Would you like some help?"
@Wingnettle @carmen

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old February 19th, 2023, 08:07 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur stopped digging and turned his head around, his face covered in dirt and debris with a few thorns caught in his fur. Who was this cat? He didn't know, but he couldn't think about it know. He couldn't think about anything right now, so he just nodded absently and kept on digging a small hole for the apprentice. "Dead... I don't even know who they are... Shadowclan didn't even leave us that knowledge.

A sudden rage took control over him and he swiped wildly at the ground, throwing pebbles and shreds of dirt all around him. He wasn't conscious anymore of the presence of another cat with him; a deep growl rose in his throat, and in that moment in wished with all his might that a Shadowclan patrol would pass that way while he was still there.

He sunk his claws deep in the ground and turned his burning gaze toward the Shadowclan territory, just over the border. "Shadowclan! Can you hear me?! We won't forget this! Starclan knows you spilled innocent blood today! They KNOW how you dishonored a young warrior and stole us their life!!!" He shouted out with all the breath his lungs could allow him, until he had none anymore.

Then, before collapsing, he collected gently the dead body and let it fall in the ditch under the bramble bush he's just dug.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @carmen @Cinderspirit @/Shadowclaaaaaaaaaaaaan @NinjaBloss ]