Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:52 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM

Old December 13th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: Herondive Hollow

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Kat |WC:156

The interaction was quick, being barely able to add any comments of his own. He definitely didn't blame the apprentice, Oriolepaw as he now knew him, it was only natural to be curious. That curiosity could easily be dangerous though, it was best for him to learn now.

She was slightly confused as Larkpaw spoke to her, but it didn't take long for her to realize what her goal was. Her simple reply was more than enough to keep up the slight facade.

"Yeah, let's go." The tabby began the trek back to camp, excited to be back. Without having to report back, as Larkpaw got that responsibility, she could seek out her own apprentice to see how their patrol went.
[ @Cherry~ @SpiritedWarrior ]
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 14th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Oriolepaw flattened his ears as Flameheart’s angry tone came down on his ears. Great. Another warrior that was disappointed in him. He felt a slight flash of annoyance as he was ordered to apologize for wasting the patrol’s time. Was it really that much of a crime to want to speak to someone? Were they expected to rip one another’s throats out any time but a Gathering?

Still, Oriolepaw didn’t feel like making Flameheart any more angry at him. He found himself missing when she was still an apprentice. She wasn’t even that much older than him, and yet it felt like there was suddenly all this distance between them.

“Sorry,” he said quietly. Suddenly embarrassed, he turned and bounded away from the border.

( @Kat @Erebus @snekeyes4 @SpiritedWarrior )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

Larkpaw

Larkpaw didn't know what to say. All she could do was remain silent, watching Flameheart and Oriolepaw with thoughtful, fiery amber hues. She said nothing as the ThunderClan apprentice spoke to her, ears flicking as he went on about not having met any ShadowClanners before.

To be frank, Larkpaw didn't particularly care. But her mind was wracking through possibilities, and at this point, barely noticeable mistakes. She'd been the one to turn around and address this ThunderClanner. That had been a major fault on her part. She, not yet a nine moon apprentice, had turned around to address these otherclanners as if she was the patrol lead. Technically, Lark was the patrol leader, but perhaps ThunderClan would see it as a weakness, thinking that ShadowClan was sending out apprentices as patrol leaders. Why ruin ShadowClan's reputation over nothing? Why let these ThunderClanners know that some of ShadowClan's warriors were being absolute idiots?

But, these squirrel-brains (yes, squirrel-brains. there was nothing personal in the word, thunderclan just equaled squirrels) had no way of knowing this was the case. They could just assume she was a chatty apprentice. "You're fine," Larkpaw assured the ThunderClan apprentice, inclining her head briefly towards Oriolepaw as he bounded off, and then offering Flameheart a nod.

Turning next to Lynxblossom, Larkpaw blinked up at the warrior, an expectant expression on her face, as if she was waiting for her to lead them out. Hopefully he was willing to play the role of patrol lead infront of these ThunderClanners. "If you think we're done here, we can go now."

[ @Erebus - Lynxblossom | I hope this doesn't quote you twice Cherry, oops. Also, @/Erebus, just thought I'd let you know that @snekeyes4 has taken a hiatus, so we'd just skip over them, although Lark will still report the patrol with everyone having been on it. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Kat |WC:156

The interaction was quick, being barely able to add any comments of his own. He definitely didn't blame the apprentice, Oriolepaw as he now knew him, it was only natural to be curious. That curiosity could easily be dangerous though, it was best for him to learn now.

She was slightly confused as Larkpaw spoke to her, but it didn't take long for her to realize what her goal was. Her simple reply was more than enough to keep up the slight facade.

"Yeah, let's go." The tabby began the trek back to camp, excited to be back. Without having to report back, as Larkpaw got that responsibility, she could seek out her own apprentice to see how their patrol went.
[ @Cherry~ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Flameheart

Flameheart watched as her friend apologized to the ShadowClan patrol and quickly bounded away. Although she knew being firm was okay, the young warrior felt a little guilty for having not explained it in a better way that wouldn't make Oriolepaw run off. It's fine... I'm still learning, and I'll explain that to him later. Casting a glance to the ShadowClanners, Flameheart offered a nod to the apprentice in return and began padding off, paying no attention to the ShadowClan apprentice telling the warrior she wanted to get a move on with the patrol.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old December 15th, 2022, 03:26 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Delphic, Beetle, Petal**

[ @MaryTheCrow ]
A sharp growl rumbled from her throat and past her sneering smile as her target stepped back out of her way and lashed out an unsheathed paw. The claws ripped through the front of her shoulder. She didn't hesitate as she took another diving leap after the tom. She hadn't had time to regain her balance between unexpectedly landing on flat ground and pouncing again so it lacked strength but the tom hadn't moved far so she figured it'd be enough. Her only thought was needing to sink her claws into him. She believed she had the upper paw if she could pull him into a brawl, even if she was coming in off-balanced to begin with.

[ @flowsie Newtlight can kill him now if you'd like so we can start wrapping this up ^^]
The brown and white tabby tom bit back a hiss as claws raked through him in his tussle with the attacking she-cat. The snap of jaws just barely missed his muzzle, his ears flew back in shock, but he kept his focus on his opponent. Her movements were desperate, almost dismissive, it wasn't him that she was concerned about, but that didn't surprise him. He'd cut off this cat from lunging at Delphic and it seemed her focus was stuck on the fight ensuing behind him. As much as he did not want to fight, he knew he had to do whatever he could to keep this cat from getting through him. The only thing he feared more than killing another clan cat, or putting his own body on the line to fight against them, was Delphic's silent wrath. She knew where his mother was, so whether she killed him for making her face two enemies or she gave him another bout of withholding her help and knowledge, further setting him back from ever finding his roots, Beetle would rather find discomfort in fighting. He lunged after her, claws outstretched, in an attempt to tackle her and keep her focus on him.

[ @Ravensong ]
Petal's defensive stance changed. As she pounced out of her hiding place and confronted the other enemy Beetle had tipped her off to, she first saw the confliction in amber eyes then the tom behind the eyes filtered into her memories, breaking through her thoughtless fighting mind. She tended to tune out her thoughts when Delphic started a fight, letting instinct guide her. She spent so much of her time introspective and analyzing everything around her, she knew if she tried to rationalize or think through the fight happening in front of her she'd venture into dangerous thoughts like wondering what the purpose was. So she didn't give herself the chance. She knew if she wanted to keep her protection she needed Delphic's permission, if not acceptance, and the only way to keep that was to do her bidding. The fights were always senseless but Petal had no reason to question it or refuse so she turned off her mind and let her claws carry her. Until now. Why is she fighting Blackp...no, he's...his name's Blackfir now. The last time they'd run into one another, he'd told her of his name changing. It was a tradition, a symbol of him no longer being in training. Her hackles slowly lowered as she entertained the questioning thoughts she usually locked away, her green eyes staying on Blackfir's amber. She swallowed, unsure if she could look away from him but suddenly wanting to look back at Beetle, and Delphic. She sought Beetle's guidance, as she'd grown accustomed to since she was a kit, but suddenly a concern of Delphic catching her faltering flashed through her. Blackfir's demeanor had switched so quickly, she knew he recognized her, but what would he do? She couldn't stay locked in Blackfir's stare though so she risked a glance back at Delphic and Beetle. Turning back to Blackfir, thoughts ran through her mind, nothing seemed to make sense and she was trying to interpret everything she'd seen, experienced, all the thoughts she'd had through her life. Nothing seemed to fit together so she let the only thought that hung clearly in her mind control her next actions. She turned away from Blackfir and lunged for the black and white shape of Delphic as she was focused on the clan tom.

**Blackfir**

The fighting in the background seemed to fall from his thoughts as he watched Petal. Her demeanor had made a complete change since the first moment his eyes had focused on her, making his confusion only deepen. How was he supposed to attack her, especially as it seemed she had no intention of attacking her, but she was on his territory and her companions were attacking his clanmates, he couldn't do nothing. Just as everything seemed to delve further into desperation and confusion, as the corner of his eye caught the black and white rogue making another aggressive lunge at his deputy, Petal spun around. His pelt spiked in alarm and dread as she jumped into the fray of Copperfire and the she-cat. She hadn't attacked him but he couldn't sit back as she double-teamed his deputy. As Blackfir crouched down, ready to pounce, he took in and slowly made sense of Petal lunging not for Copperfire, but her own companion.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 23rd, 2022, 07:07 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Patrols had not been sent out in a moon. A. Moon. She held off on patrolling the borders because she did not wish to overstep Copperfire, but things have begun to get worrisome. That RiverClanner had stepped over the border thanks to the lack of scent markers and RiverClan's struggle for prey in the cold leaf-bare moons. She didn't care if Copperfire decided to do his job in the next few sunrises, it would actually be good for more cats to mark the border. It meant ThunderClan was taking their safety seriously and protecting both young and old members. Oh... I typically like Copperfire, but the lack of urgency in his duty is sending my teeth on edge! Her feelings were a bit more aggressive than usual in regards to such a thing because of the brawl she had over prey with that RiverClanner, but she didn't care. She had spilled blood, sweat, and tears to help ThunderClan. Literally. And what has she gotten? Not much in return. Just a... future apprentice.

Sighing before she got too ahead of herself, the young warrior quickly and efficiently marked the border with her scent, making sure to rub on every tree, bush, and rock she could to cover quite a bit of space. Next up... RiverClan's border. If I catch any fish-eater on ThunderClan territory, I will not hesitate to fight them despite my scars...

[Closed, patrol post]
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old December 27th, 2022, 07:15 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Firepetal

Firepetal padded across, breathing in the fresh air, blinking. “Everything seems nice.” she mewed, flicking her tail. She turned to look at Softsky and nightsong. “See anything ?” she meowed.

@maple.
@WinterMara
Old December 28th, 2022, 06:54 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur started to second guess himself on the walk to Herondive Hollow. Perhaps hunting near ThunderClan’s border would send a message of weakness to their rival. Would it encourage them to try to take some of ShadowClan’s land for themselves?

He shook his head, irritated at himself. Stop second guessing yourself. You’ve made a decision, and now you need to see it through.

As he arrived at the top of the hollow, he looked down to try to see if any cats were around. It was easier to see now that all the leaves had fallen off the shrubs and trees. Much to his disappointment, he caught sight of a ThunderClan patrol marking their side of the border. Lovely.

Turning to his patrolmates, he spoke in a low voice. In cold air like this, voices would carry further. “There’s a ThunderClan patrol down there, so let’s keep our wits about us and not do anything stupid. Dawnstar will have your pelt if anything happens because of your stupid decision.”

He glanced down at the patrol again, then back at his Clanmates. “Stay up in these parts of the area to hunt. Don’t go down into the hollow. I don’t want to antagonize that patrol by making them think we want to hunt on their land.” His green eyes blazed with intensity. Shadowfur was damn serious about this, and he’d certainly not be happy if Songbreeze or Poisonpaw disobeyed.

Grabbing a scratched-up stick in his jaws, he dragged it over to their current position. “Meet back here when you’ve caught at least one piece of prey.” With that, he padded off deeper into ShadowClan territory.

( POSTING ORDER:

Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Poisonpaw - @CreeperLover649
Songbreeze - @Songbreeze

It is up to you if you want your cat to disobey Shadowfur and hunt down in the hollow, by the border. If you choose to do so, make sure you tag the ThunderClan patrol so they can interact if they want to! If Shadowfur catches you disobeying him, he will punish you! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 28th, 2022, 07:01 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Posionpaw~~

{ @Cherry~ @Songbreeze }

(ooo Poisonpaw might try!)

Poisonpaw rolled its eyes and went off in search of prey. They tried to catch a mouse but failed. Then they tried to catch another mouse and did it. However, they kept looking down at the hollow...

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 30th, 2022, 12:48 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

Songbreeze nods and pads off somewhere in a different direction, making sure to stay in their territory. She stays close to Poisonpaw so she will know if they tried anything dumb. She scents a vole close by and crouches, waiting for the prey to come into view. She stalks closer and sees the vole. She pounces and swiftly finishes it off. She covers it with some dirt and leaves to hide its scent and pads farther away to catch more.

(@CreeperLover649)
(@Cherry~)
Old January 1st, 2023, 01:04 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @CreeperLover649 @Songbreeze )

Shadowfur stopped when he felt he’d put a good enough distance between him and the others. The last thing he wanted was a clumsy apprentice or an unskilled warrior scaring off his prey. He hoped his patrolmates proved those assumptions wrong, but time would tell.

Opening his jaws, he scented the air. The faint scent of squirrel hit him, causing him to follow. He soon caught sight of his catch-to-be, scuffling among some twigs to try to find food. Against the shadows of the dense forest, Shadowfur blended in well enough to not be easily seen.

Dropping into a crouch, he slowly crept forward. By this time, the leaves on the ground had decayed enough to no longer be a hinderance to hunting. Once he was close enough, he pounced. His paws slapped down on the squirrel, pinning it down. It chattered in fright, a sound that was quickly cut off as Shadowfur delivered the killing bite.

Satisfied, he began the trek back to the meet-up spot.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 1st, 2023, 01:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( @CreeperLover649 @Songbreeze )

Shadowfur stopped when he felt he’d put a good enough distance between him and the others. The last thing he wanted was a clumsy apprentice or an unskilled warrior scaring off his prey. He hoped his patrolmates proved those assumptions wrong, but time would tell.

Opening his jaws, he scented the air. The faint scent of squirrel hit him, causing him to follow. He soon caught sight of his catch-to-be, scuffling among some twigs to try to find food. Against the shadows of the dense forest, Shadowfur blended in well enough to not be easily seen.

Dropping into a crouch, he slowly crept forward. By this time, the leaves on the ground had decayed enough to no longer be a hinderance to hunting. Once he was close enough, he pounced. His paws slapped down on the squirrel, pinning it down. It chattered in fright, a sound that was quickly cut off as Shadowfur delivered the killing bite.

Satisfied, he began the trek back to the meet-up spot.
~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Songbreeze }

Poisonpaw decided against going down and instead tried to catch another mouse but failed that too. They soon just went back up to the meet-up spot with the one mouse they had caught to wait for the others.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿