Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:15 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:12 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Lynxpaw

Stormheart looked over at the kit, moving to sit next to it. He looked down at it thoughtfully and smiled warmly “hey there, Dovekit right? How are you doing?” He purred as he spoke, wanting to not scare the kit.

Old June 24th, 2020, 09:17 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

~Shrewpaw~
{ @Arie; }

Shrewpaw nodded to Driftstep, giving a smile. This cat looks nice, He thought, Hopefully he'll be a great mentor! "Okay!" He nodded, his long tail brushing the crumbly soil beneath him. "Okay!" He replied to his mentor, his different-colored eyes lighting up. Maybe this cat would actually get to teaching him the hunter's crouch...

~Ryekit~
{ @MagicCat99; }
Rye- no, Ryekit, gave a giant smile as Snowstar? Froststar? As Icestar said she had joined the clan. If she was here, she would have to meet the cats! No need to be shy, she was going to live with these cats until she died. She walked up to a random cat who just looked a bit older than her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Rye! Er, I mean Ryekit. Who are you?" She asked, flicking her light brown and white tail as her green eyes shone. "And, oh yeah, I'm a ShadowClan cat. Icestar just said so!" Ryekit had to let him know she was in ShadowClan, just in case he asked.
( this can be where Cotton and Rye meet! i know he's an app now, but that's fine, the plot will still work.)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 24th, 2020, 10:11 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
"yess they do!! badgers and cats both have the aaaaa sounddd and ssssssss!! they sound super alike! what are you talkingg aboutt??!" duskblossom responded, sounding out both words softly to herself. they did too sound alike! fleapaw was wrong, and duskblossom was right! hrmph. noticing the dirty look her apprentice sent her, the warrior opened her mouth in shock. hh! the disrespect!!! she should make fleapaw apologize!! duskblossom was doing her a favor with all of this training!

"i mean.... i said the same thing about trees once, and then a branch fell and hit me on the head, so never underestimate anything. if trees can hurt you that much, dogs are probably more dangerous than they sound," the female responded, still holding a grudge for their earlier.. 'disagreement'.

the female watched as fleapaw got ready and slid underneath her, and barely stopped herself from flinching when the apprentice started swatting at her belly. she'd known it was going to happen, but she hadn't given herself any time to anticipate it, so duskblossom quickly calmed herself down. "yeah, like that!" she commented, before realizing she was supposed to be staying angry at fleapaw for doubting her. "good job," she muttered quietly. it was kind of ticklish, to be honest, and duskblossom squirmed a bit at fleapaw's touch, but at least fleapaw was doing it right.
[ oh man sorry this is so late!! </3 ]

Fleapaw puffed at Duskblossom , managing to catch her words. This...she was holding a grudge! She wasn't stupid ,well most of the time , but she knew when someone was in a bad mood! How dare how dare how dare- grrr.

Slipping out from under her mentor , she stomped her paws onto the ground. “Don't be mad.” She said. Being mad was her job , and only her job. She was the best at being mad. Duskblossoms job was to praise her. Right..? “I did good , didn't I?” She inquired before shaking her head. “No need to answer , I know I did.” Well , she hoped so. She liked to think she did , and would ignore any comments that could possibly hurt her ego.

But onto a different , more relevant topic. “What's next?” She asked , shifting to the side. “Or are we done?” Odd. She wanted to learn a new move-- maybe because she liked the idea of fighting more than hunting? Wanting to hurt a dog. Oh well , she didn't really know. But she hoped they weren't done that fast , would be a shame.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 24th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Irisflame blinked as the meeting came to a close and the final announcements were made. She shuffled in her spot at the front of the medicine den, ears pricked carefully so that she could catch any sign of a deemed 'important' announcement. It didn't seem like Echopaw had gotten into any scuffles, and Dewpaw as had remained as he was, so things seemed relatively normal if you didn't consider all the random injuries popping up. As Beastspark's name was calked, paired with 'Doepaw' and 'mentor', she grinned. Beasty with a little Doe. The thought was amusing. She reminded herself to request battle training from him so that she could meet the new apprentice, and pester Beasty, of course. Retreating back to her den, she sighed as she returned to her day's work.

•••

[ @Nebby ]

Berrybounce puffed out her chest proudly as her name was called, a spark of pride alightening in her chest. As the mob thinned, she paraded around, grinning and exclaiming, "I got in! Weeee~ I'm so excited!" She'd always been a bit of a ditzy cat, and a nuisance to most of her clanmates. It was disappointing that no one appreciated her talent. Pausing to jut out her jaw in a pout, she scanned the crowd for a cat she hoped with all good her big, goofy heart was there. Balancing on her tippy-toes, she sniffed in disappointment as she found no shorts dark pelt. No stunning amber eyes. Perhaps Icy was right... She had half the mind to run out of camp and yell at a couple of kittypets to see if they knew where he was. She turned her back, edging towards the warriors den as a familiar scent wafted her way. A cheery grin spread across her face, one so happy she looked almost like a psychopath.
"Cascadespirit!" Brimming with energy, she would spring at the tom she knew was her beloved pumpkin, likely toppling him over.
Cascadespirit was pummeled over, looking up into the wide happy eyes of none other than Berrybounce. His mate. The most important cat he ever met. "Berrybounce!" He pressed his nose to her cheek and let out a loud purr.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily @Wings

Croakingpaw gave a nod understanding that,” Will I be allowed to occasionally during the half moon leave the den so my legs aren’t completely useless by the time I can leave this den? Like walking to fetch my own prey or something. “ he asked hoping that Irisflame would understand that just laying in a nest for half a moon would really weaken him, but also understanding that he needed to recover.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post
~Ryekit~
{ @MagicCat99; }
Rye- no, Ryekit, gave a giant smile as Snowstar? Froststar? As Icestar said she had joined the clan. If she was here, she would have to meet the cats! No need to be shy, she was going to live with these cats until she died. She walked up to a random cat who just looked a bit older than her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Rye! Er, I mean Ryekit. Who are you?" She asked, flicking her light brown and white tail as her green eyes shone. "And, oh yeah, I'm a ShadowClan cat. Icestar just said so!" Ryekit had to let him know she was in ShadowClan, just in case he asked.
( this can be where Cotton and Rye meet! i know he's an app now, but that's fine, the plot will still work.)

Cottonpaw looked down at the kit. So that's that loner... Well, not anymore, off course, now she's part of Shadowclan.. He narrowed his eyes. Icestar had just said that, why did this kit have to say it again? Maybe she thought he hasn't heard it. "I'm Cottonpaw. And uhh, just so you know, I may look soft, but I'm not that soft on the inside." The tom looked down at those bright, green eyes. She's kind of... Cute. "That wasn't meant as a threat by the way." He added quickly.

Click my dragons!
Old June 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Ambivert

@Mentallyunstable @hope

Foggypaw smiled as she bounced to her brother and his friend Dreampaw. Proud that she had finally reached the same rank as they are, Foggypaw's energy spiked as high as the sky. "Hello! Awww, thank you Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed in embarrassment as her brother was bursting with pride.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Foggypaw smiled as she bounced to her brother and his friend Dreampaw. Proud that she had finally reached the same rank as they are, Foggypaw's energy spiked as high as the sky. "Hello! Awww, thank you Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed in embarrassment as her brother was bursting with pride.

// @Mentallyunstable

her eyes sparked up at the sight of blackpaw's sibling coming on over. dreampaw beamed at foggypaw with excitement. "yay!! congrats!! ooo, do you think we could do some training together sometime? that would be so cool! and we can do tons of apprentice-y stuff and everything now! sorry---you probably don't want to. anyway, yayy, good job!! you're an apprentice!!" she exclaimed happily, giving foggypaw a nice pat on the head as a congratulations.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:15 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw chuckled at the two cats. “Foggypaw are you exited to get to training?” He asked bumping Dreampaw’s shoulder.
@Elementals @hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Ambivert

~Foggypaw~

"Sounds like a pretty good plan to me, Dreampaw. Also, thank you for the support both of you guys. Its really nice to hear your voices, hopefully that didn't sound creepy." Foggypaw babbled with joy as she continued bouncing around because of her high energy.

Some may question why Foggypaw bounces a lot. Foggypaw believes that walking normally like a normal cat seems boring for her energy level. When she was a kit, bouncing around was a bit tiring at first but once her bouncing muscles had toughen up, it wasn't that hard to bounce anymore. Kids tend to have a higher heart rate than adults so that is their instincts telling them to move around. If they don't move around, it can become a problem to their future.

{@Mentallyunstable @hope}
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; June 24th, 2020 at 02:17 PM.
Closed Thread