Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM

Old February 19th, 2022, 07:49 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Thunderglade

// @Rockfall

Poor little stick-cat was getting frazzled. Surely it was Timberwolf's winning personality that pissed his brother off so? The massive ghost tabby watched Acornnose with a patronizing smirk as he stuttered out another attempt at an insult. ''Ooh, that's a good one,'' He rumbled sweetly, shaking his head with a chuckle. That was rich coming from this rabbit.

As the WindClan tom called himself and his Clan rabbits, Timberwolf's eyes widened. ''Did you actually just insult yourself?'' Well, now he knew that the younger tom was being sarcastic, but nothing was funnier than taking a sarcastic retort and taking it seriously to annoy someone.

He ignored the next insult about the leaders. An icy glare flashed in his blue eyes briefly, but then he came up with an even juicier insult than that. ''Oh, but brother, I'm the one Firethorn actually likes. He got stuck with you, but he chose me. Rabbit.'' He finished, throwing the snide nickname in as a final measure.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 28th, 2022, 08:45 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@lucid
Bluefox follows Sootwind, nodding. He doesn't make another remark about the ShadowClan cats that invaded the clan, although he wants to. He does not like the ShadowClanners and it pains him that kits were harmed.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 28th, 2022, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Daring

Sootwind soundlessly padded along. She was about to go ahead and mark the border when she noticed there was something strange on the ground. "What... What's that white floating thingy?" she asked, confused. "Is it from the twolegs? It looks suspicious."

@Parabatai

character site || roleplay finder

Profile pic and signature image credit to @Gloriious!

sootwind || fawnheart || nectarrose || cloudkit
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Daring

| @Parabatai
(Sorry if it seems like I'm rushing you, just wanted to get this done )

Okay, so apparently Bluefox wasn't coming anymore. Sootwind suppressed a sigh, wondering where the tom went. Had he not been there a mere second ago? Oh well, she could complete the patrol alone if he wasn't coming. Ignoring the white floating... thing, she set off towards the border.
The black she-cat hastily marked the border, making an effort not to miss out anything. It certainly would have been easier if Bluefox had been there to help her, but no, the tom had decided to pad off. She grunted. "Bluefox!" she called, keeping her temper in check.
"Get the hell over here! I marked nearly all the border, you do the rest." Sootwind raised an eyebrow at him, carefully watching to make sure he would not slack. Wasn't he the patrol leader, anyways? It wasn't official, but regarding the order Shiningskies had said their names, it seemed like it.
The warrior shook her head in exasperation. Did you have to do everything alone these days? "Also I don't think you listened but there's a weird floating white thing. I don't think it is a danger but we should alert Shiningskies anyways."

character site || roleplay finder

Profile pic and signature image credit to @Gloriious!

sootwind || fawnheart || nectarrose || cloudkit
Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:28 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@lucid
"Then we shall tell Shiningskies." Bluefox says, his eyes flashing. "It looks harmless enough." He murmurs.
(Sorry I haven't replied, school was out and I have no electronics.)

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 13th, 2022, 11:00 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Wolffang led the way over to the ThunderClan border, his head and tail held high. It was early newleaf, yet frost tipped the grasses, and the air was cold. Scattered clouds covered the sky, alternating patches of light blue and grayish-white. A strong wind ruffled his thick, dappled gray pelt. Wolffang loved being out on WindClan's moor. The open blue sky with nothing blocking it, the long grasses, the wind, the scents... it was all perfect to him. He would never want to be anything else than a WindClan warrior, working hard to serve his Clan. The tom turned his broad gray head to glance back at the other members of his patrol. Snowypaw and Lioncloud. Two cats who he knew and was close to, in a way. Snowypaw was his younger half-sibling, and Wolffang loved them. Lioncloud had been a good friend of his, although he had felt disappointed in her due to her continued failure at patrols. Hopefully, she would work to do better, as she had promised.

Wolffang reached the ThunderClan border and stopped at the border. He scowled up at the trees as they loomed in front of him, casting shade. Why did cats like to live under trees? They hid StarClan and blocked the sky. They were just obstacles that were in the way. How could any cat live in an area that wasn't open? A vision of his time in the tunnels flashed through his mind and he stepped back, shaking his head to clear it. He hated cramped spaces. The tom leaned down to sniff the border and was overwhelmed with a strong ThunderClan scent. Leaning back, he meowed, "It seems as though ThunderClan scent is stronger than ever." It didn't bother him much, though. Maybe they were finally getting themselves together. "Come on. Let's mark the border, and then we can head home."

@spade @Kunaiskrill

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 13th, 2022, 11:05 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Lioncloud of windclan}

She nodded. She marked the border, and then she scented something. "Wolffang, do you smell that?" she asked, her nose lifted to the air.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:06 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Jayvines @littlelove //
➵ sleethound | he/him

sleethound returned the brief greeting, attention shifting to cinderpaw when she came over. he raised a paw to attempt to give her a small pat before wordlessly leading the patrol out of camp. when the trees started thinning out, and the grass seemed to be brighter (thank stars, he was glad the snow was melting), he gave a low hum.

”sparrowflight, why don’t you go down that way?” he suggested, gesturing towards one of the ends of the border. ”i’ll take cinderpaw to the other side.” if they split up the border, it would go by much quicker. the quicker he finished, the quicker he could see a certain feline.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:37 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Sparrowflight ~

As Cinderpaw approached, Sparrowflight opened her mouth to greet her but swiftly closed it again as the evidently irritated apprentice offered her complaints on Buckbranch's call. What in the star's names... Deciding that attempting to dig into her clearly soured mood would only bring further ire, Sparrowflight gave her pelt a quick shake to dispel her confusion before trotting off after Sleethound into the territory.

A small smile spread across her muzzle as they moved towards their intended location. The scent of New-leaf was in the air, and thank the stars it was; she needed to spend more time out and about. A brief nod was given to Sleethound as he suggested splitting the patrol. "Just yowl if you need anything," she stated, amusement sparkling in her eyes as she glanced towards Cinderpaw. Perhaps a patrol would do her well. Get some of that pent-up energy pointed towards a task.

With a brief flick of her tail she turned to her side and began the familiar task of marking the border, keeping her eyes and ears open to any oddities around them. Windclan's scent seemed stronger than usual, but perhaps a patrol of their own had recently passed, or was still in the area. The thought only put her slightly on edge, but dutifully she continued her task.

[ @sid @littlelove ]

Old March 16th, 2022, 10:03 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderpaw happily bounced after the two warriors across the territory, any resentment of hers seemingly left in camp with Buckbranch. Any snow left over from the late leafbare flurries was mostly melted, leaving the ground marshy. The apprentice, for one, was glad to be rid of the hell winter had brought them. Hopefully, with the parting of the frost, certain parties would also leave. Permanently. Because she would sink her claws into their neck.

Her eyes flickered between the warriors as Sleethound suggested seperating. Part of her was reluctant to leave anyone alone on the territory in this state, but Sparrowflight could probably hold her own. Cinderpaw gave a surprisingly compliant nod towards her father as she began to follow him. As the scent of Windclan grew stronger, though, the apprentice soon outpaced her father.

"Why'sit so new...?" She questioned, eyes scanning the border in front of them. Something in the back of her mind told Cinderpaw that they weren't the only patrol out here. She could feel her muscles tense as she searched for any sign of the other clan - there was a good chance all they would cause for Thunderclan was a bigger problem. Shadowclan and Riverclan were real good at that, so why wouldn't Windclan?

@sid @Jayvines