Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 02:53 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 02:42 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:41 PM
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by Bean
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 05:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner sighed as Yewpaw spoke, opening her mouth to scold him, but was interrupted by Quailpaw. Who is her mentor? They certainly don't deserve to be one, that's for sure! "Of course you can come along, Quailpaw. We'll be hunting today, you two. Quailpaw, I'm guessing your mentor hasn't taught you how to hunt either?"
Quailpaw flicked her tail," No, he says he doesn't want to waste his time with a failure, which clearly I'm not," she flicked her tail to her three good legs," Though Yewpaw may be different, because I wouldn't be surprised if he gets banished for something." Or falls asleep on his paws...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Quailpaw flicked her tail," No, he says he doesn't want to waste his time with a failure, which clearly I'm not," she flicked her tail to her three good legs," Though Yewpaw may be different, because I wouldn't be surprised if he gets banished for something." Or falls asleep on his paws...
Flarerunner sighed. "Alright, well you'll learn now. Come on, follow me." She turned to look at Yewpaw. "And try to pay attention." The bengal padded over to the camp entrance, checking to make sure the apprentices were following before slipping out.

Old January 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretwhisker felt relieved that she wasn’t offended or disgusted by his words. He knew that at points he could get carried away with certain things. “It’s comforting to know that someone understands.” The tan-furred male said, his deep tone soft and caring, “I haven’t found that special she-cat in my life yet. Sure, there are many females in this clan to choose from, but I want to find the one that was meant for me - not just a female that wants me for my looks. I may be a flirt, but when it comes to choosing the right one. I’m serious about that stuff.” He was quiet for a moment, thinking over her second question, “Well, I’ve never really thought about having a family, to be honest. I think that I’d let my mate choose what they wanted. I’d be happy with or without kits - I just want to make sure the one that I love is happy.” Ferretwhisker tried his best to put true heartfelt emotion into his words. He shuffled his paws nervously underneath him. “I guess that it’s all pretty silly though..” He murmured.
The female smiled and nodded. This tom was being true to himself. "I think I would like to have a family. I may act heartless sometimes, but I actually adore and love kits," she mewed thinking. "I'm just waiting for that right tom to come around and go all out to show that he cares and loves me," she said almost in a trance. She shook her head, "I'm sorry. I'm rambling," she said looking towards him.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@fenic!

[ Sorry this took so long - I was having difficulty capturing Cloverkit's personality cx ]

Cloverkit was currently sitting in her nest, her forelegs pressed against each other and pulled against her chest. Her haunches were tucked tightly against her as well, her hind paws nearly hidden beneath her. This wasn't the best of positions, offering her little balance and a higher risk of tumbling, but Cloverkit was a strange cat willing to try new things. Why not see if she could remain balanced in such a position? She had been sitting this way for a few moments, and her pink tongue had slipped out of the corner of her mouth in concentration. Her dull teeth softly big her bottom lip, her wide eyes locked on her forepaws as if begging them not to let her lose her balance. Her eyes were hard with determination, and she was confident she would succeed in reaching her one minute mark. 39... 40... 41... Oh, Infernostrike would be so proud of her! Her high score was 53.

45... 46... 47... Cloverkit's tail lied behind her, pointed and stiff like a twig. She folded her ears back when she wobbled slightly, but she was quick to regain balance. Her whiskers twitched in satisfaction. 50... 51... 52... ``Oof!`` Now, Cloverkit was lying on the nest. Her chin nearly hit the ground - not the nest - but she was lucky, and the nest softened her fall. Her forelegs were beneath her, at an uncomfortable angle, but nothing too severe. She was sure her legs would be sore afterwards - like last time. As for her hind legs, they were spread behind her, straight like her tail whose position hadn't changed. After swiftly recovering from the pain of her fall, she released a disappointed huff, and worked on freeing her forelegs from below her.

She had to roll to the side in order to free her right foreleg, and she pressed her right paw against the ground in order to raise herself to her paws. Now, with Cloverkit's forepaws firmly on the surface, she was capable of bringing herself into a standing position. Her tail swung behind her, and her pelt was ruffled and filthy. There was a scowl visible on her face, and she was clearly upset with her failure to reach her goal. With a final `hmph`, Cloverkit slid from the nest, and flexed her toes against the ground. All traces of disappointment were now gone as if the previous event had never took place. She raised her head high - a sign of a proud cat - and she searched for something to occupy herself with.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female smiled and nodded. This tom was being true to himself. "I think I would like to have a family. I may act heartless sometimes, but I actually adore and love kits," she mewed thinking. "I'm just waiting for that right tom to come around and go all out to show that he cares and loves me," she said almost in a trance. She shook her head, "I'm sorry. I'm rambling," she said looking towards him.
The young, tan-furred male listened to her talk, making sure to take every word to heart. He smiled at her, his muzzle feeling warm even though it was still late Leafbare. When she apologized for talking so much, he shook his head. “No, don’t be sorry. It’s wonderful to have such an amazing goal in life.” Ferretwhisker remarked, “Some males are just too mouse-brained to see a perfect mate in front of them. At the thought of me being a father, it makes me nervous, but excited. I never knew my father while I grew up, only through my mom is how I know about him.” He said, looking down at the fresh snow, “Don’t ever give up, Flameblossom. There just might be a tom-cat closer than you think for you. One that’ll treat you like a gift from Starclan itself.” The Chausie murmured softly, looking at her with a warm, comforting amber-colored gaze.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The young, tan-furred male listened to her talk, making sure to take every word to heart. He smiled at her, his muzzle feeling warm even though it was still late Leafbare. When she apologized for talking so much, he shook his head. “No, don’t be sorry. It’s wonderful to have such an amazing goal in life.” Ferretwhisker remarked, “Some males are just too mouse-brained to see a perfect mate in front of them. At the thought of me being a father, it makes me nervous, but excited. I never knew my father while I grew up, only through my mom is how I know about him.” He said, looking down at the fresh snow, “Don’t ever give up, Flameblossom. There just might be a tom-cat closer than you think for you. One that’ll treat you like a gift from Starclan itself.” The Chausie murmured softly, looking at her with a warm, comforting amber-colored gaze.
The female dipped her head, "Thank you Ferretwhisker," she paused, "I think you will be a great father. Just because you didn't know yours doesn't mean you won't have the instinct to be a great one," she mewed. "Well, if there is a male that feels that way about me, I wish hey would tell me," she chuckled. Her pelt felt warm now. She watched as he looked at the snow. He seemed like a great tom. Even though he was a flirt, she didn't judge him for it. He would seem to be faithful to a his mate once he got one.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female dipped her head, "Thank you Ferretwhisker," she paused, "I think you will be a great father. Just because you didn't know yours doesn't mean you won't have the instinct to be a great one," she mewed. "Well, if there is a male that feels that way about me, I wish hey would tell me," she chuckled. Her pelt felt warm now. She watched as he looked at the snow. He seemed like a great tom. Even though he was a flirt, she didn't judge him for it. He would seem to be faithful to a his mate once he got one.
Ferretwhisker looked up from his paws to meet her gaze. “You’re welcome, but there is no need to thank me.” He insisted, “It was nice to finally have someone to talk to rather than try and act all confident by yourself.” He smiled softly at her kind-hearted words about him. “That means alot to me that someone would say that.” The tan-furred male was quiet for a short moment, thinking about something. “Would you..uhhh..like to go hunting together sometime with me? I mean, it doesn’t have to be just us - it could be on a patrol or something..” The tom-cat stuttered, nervous on asking her. Ferretwhisker gave a small sneeze once some snow landed on his nose and he looked away from Flameblossom, embarrassed.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Ferretwhisker looked up from his paws to meet her gaze. “You’re welcome, but there is no need to thank me.” He insisted, “It was nice to finally have someone to talk to rather than try and act all confident by yourself.” He smiled softly at her kind-hearted words about him. “That means alot to me that someone would say that.” The tan-furred male was quiet for a short moment, thinking about something. “Would you..uhhh..like to go hunting together sometime with me? I mean, it doesn’t have to be just us - it could be on a patrol or something..” The tom-cat stuttered, nervous on asking her. Ferretwhisker gave a small sneeze once some snow landed on his nose and he looked away from Flameblossom, embarrassed.
Flameblossom chuckled at his sneeze. It was cute in a way. "I would love to. Just us if you want," she said. She didn't want to scare him away. It was nice to speak with a tom that actually wanted to have a meaningful conversation. She then leaned forward seeing his embarrassed look and licked his shoulder to comfort him.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Maplefur
Quailpaw hung in the back fore her limp slowed her down while Yewpaw trotted right behind Flamerunner, he'd be ahead, but he didn't know where they were hunting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
@Maplefur
Quailpaw hung in the back fore her limp slowed her down while Yewpaw trotted right behind Flamerunner, he'd be ahead, but he didn't know where they were hunting.
Flarerunner sighed. I need to emphasize the follow part of my instructions next time. "Alright you two, tell me where you think a good place for hunting would be." She wanted to judge how much they would know, and what they could think through and figure out themselves.

Closed Thread