Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:51 AM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Today 12:23 AM

Old November 30th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Well, she certainly wasn't expecting him to get all huff and then stomp off like a moon old kit who didn't get his way. Twilightstar more or less decided to ignore William's speech about respect primarily considering that he hadn't given her or her clan an ounce of respect since he showed up. Don't even get her started on the lying, it was somewhat funny how hypocritical this cat was being. She didn't really care that he wasn't happy about having two of her warriors here. William seemed to have forgotten that he was the one who asked to come into the clan's territory, did he truly think he and his group would be allowed to do whatever they wanted without rules or stipulations?

At least she knew his nice guy act was truly just an act. William proved easier to rattle than expected, or maybe inexperienced was a better fit. He and several other rogues had more or less left the impression that they really did not like the clans or their ways, so why the hell were they sticking around them? As much as Twilightstar would like to ponder for a bit longer, it would be wise to head back to camp. "WindClan, it's time to go," Twilightstar called to her clanmates, beckoning those who had strayed back to her side with a demanding swish of her tail.

"Hawkblaze and Stumpypoppy, unless you'd rather not I'd like you two to stay behind and keep an eye on the rouges for now. They're not allowed to hunt on our territory and I want all of them gone in a few nights. Fallownose or a patrol or two will be sent to check in on you both periodically. If there is even a whiff of trouble, or you're not there to make a report, they all regret ever setting paw over our border." She tries to be nice and it seems to bite her in the rear every single time. These cats were testing her patients, they were completely uncooperative so if blood had to be spilled it would be spilled. She had no qualms about sending these cats back to the outskirts as corpses.

"So long as they're not causing trouble, try not to pick any fights and ignore any jabs. There's no point in sinking down to their level." It would be nice if they kept an ear out for any information or reason as to why these cats who obviously detested the clans were here. However, Twilightstar refrained from giving that order. "I want two or more warriors stationed here until they're gone at all times. I don't expect we'll have to do this for long, but you may switch out with any passing patrolmates if you'd like and return to camp as you see fit so long as a warrior is filling in on guard duty."

@Starfall @CreeperLover649 @oleander @tanuki @Eaglet @Rizo @Alchemist Kitsune @NinjaBloss @x ghostie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 30th, 2022, 05:44 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ @Moonraven @Starfall }

Scorpion watched them start to leave before she couldn't take it anymore. "Wait!" She yelled. The sandy yellow she-cat looked down in embarrassment. "Is there, um... Any way for me to come with you? And, um... Be apart of you? This WindClan sounds really cool and I want to try it, if, um... If you want me to, um..." Scorpion hoped she wasn't asking the leader to kill her.

~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart huffed and walked with Twilightstar.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 2nd, 2022, 09:12 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

HAWKBLAZE

With a nod to his leader, the brawny tabby took a seat.
"Of course Twilightstar. Whatever you need," he responded, looking about the meager excuse for a camp these cats had. They would steal no more prey under his watch. In three moonrises time, he would personally begin to drive them out himself.
He looked to the other warrior assigned to the post, Stumpypoppy, and waited for their response.

[ @Moonraven @Eaglet ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old December 2nd, 2022, 11:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

He let his claws out and in, then he moved, the Windclan was leaving, but he left two cats behind, he choked back a laugh, what a bunch of ignorants the clan cats were! He moved around the camp, with nothing to do...

[OPEN]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 2nd, 2022, 05:20 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Stumpypoppy

His tail bushed out. Twilightstar.. picked him?? His jaw almost dropped to the floor. This was the most important crucial thing he has ever done! He nodded his head vigorously in ecstasy. Pride rose in him as his fur blew in the wind. One could tell his emotions just from the violent motions of his tail. He shuffled over towards Hawkblaze with a skip in his step. His memory only received what Twilightstar gave him, not what he was protecting them against. Padding over towards the tabby as he gave the fellow warrior a fiery look of protection. Not minding the outsiders who were probably watching all of this unfold and watch as if it were a cinema. He was highstepping out of pure excitement. Trying to brainwave this feeling over to Hawkblaze.

[ @Rizo ]
Old December 2nd, 2022, 07:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Snowypaw

The unusual, open scowl on Snowypaw's normally softer features melted away at the sound of the elder's voice calling out to him, her declaration clawing mildly at his heart. You can never rely on anyone, for they'll turn on you eventually... Had this elder led such a cruel life she'd never had anyone to lean on or trust? It was all the large tom could do to hold the small whine forming in the back of his throat, stopping himself from halting the elder from leaving, telling her she was wrong, she just needed to find the right cats... Cats that were not like these.

Then it happened. The rogue leader's sweetness vanished, replaced instead by clawing words. Demanding respect when none was given, not even to those who surrounded him. Allied with him. Let alone those who opposed.

A fresh wave of disgust spread through the patched tom, new thoughts not having much time to form before his leader's voice called forth, announcing it was time to leave. With a flick of his feathery tail, Snowypaw padded closer to the leader, standing tall for once, feeling no need to give any level of respect to cats who had caused such a harsh view of life on one so old, only to further kindle those flames by turning their backs on her now, not a single one of her family trying to put a good word for her, or stand up for her at all. Keeping his ears alert as Twilightstar gave further instructions, the young apprentice nodded, knowing his opinion here was probably rather meaningless, but wanting to show these rogues what a true united front looked like. As expected, the warriors called forth walked instantly forward, respectfully accepting their leader's task. Snowypaw couldn't help the small, bubbling pride in his chest as he gave both warriors admiring looks, Hawkblaze's composure impeccable while Stumpypoppy displayed abundant energy, no doubt unfazed by the rogues surrounding him now.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 3rd, 2022, 05:25 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

The deputy scowled as William threw a tantrum when he didn't get away. Of course, he shouldn't have expected anything else, considering how young the tom was. He listened intently as Twilightstar explained what would happen, nodding at her mention of patrols. "I'll make sure when I send out patrols to have one check in here and possibly switch out."

Fallownose turned to Cowpaw and went to nudge him closer to Twilightstar as they readied to head back. He didn't trust the medicine cat not to try to get to Laurelpaw one more time, and he feared her reaction would be much worse. "Come on, Cowpaw. Let's start heading back."

@Moonraven @x ghostie
Old December 6th, 2022, 11:03 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

W O L F Y
{dw !! i completely understand <33 i apologize for the lateness in my post as well ^^;;}
The tom cat observed Sweets, flicking his tail this way and that. Observing her body language, almost anxious to dissect her thoughts. Although it seemed as if he had overestimated his skill set, because once he looked into her eyes, his thoughts dissipated, unable to comprehend her mind.
Strange.
His maw pressed into a faint frown, turning his gaze toward the visitors in the clearing. He paid close attention to William, admiring how he seemed unfazed while speaking. Many of the cats here seemed like that, a rather evil cloud haunting the group. So many cats seeked revenge on these... clan cats. He played along of course, worried if he questioned the motives he'd be expelled. Or worse.. given the attitude of these cats.
"Tell me Sweets," he began, flicking his attention back to her. "If you had the.. so called power that William has with his words, do you think you'd of done the same?"
Old December 6th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Lana wondered nearby, the cheerful yet thoughtful mud brown persian on a mission, to learn the way of healing... she was a bit nervous though, the smell around this place was a bit off, she hoped any cats around here where friendly.

(open for anyone to interact with this trusting girl)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 7th, 2022, 03:42 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Osborne

The massive maine-coon couldn't help but scowl just at the presence of the clan cats. But they sure were interesting. He could get why William chose their homes as the very first to take over. They were smaller than most of the other clan cats, but sure were speedy and fast. A perfect opponent for a hungry feast of cats. He unsheathed his claws as they curled over his toes like perfectly good hawk talons. He quickly went and picked his teeth as he watched their leader come to a defensive state immediately. Tch, offended little baby bunnies. A shivering grin appeared on his face. As their leader went and dispatched two cats to their playgrounds.

The two had completely different personalities. He wondered how the bubbly milk one even managed to be a clan cat. A hiss arose from him as he turned around, continuing to pick his teeth like an old man.

[ activity post ]