Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 12:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Jaykit stretched out in his nest, the tan Tom stretched out comfortably. His huge black ears were pricked up. The six moon old caracal kitten sighed softly as he rolled over in the moss onto his back, his baby blue eyes shutting. He wasnt sure where his mother was right now, and had nothing to do at the moment. A sigh escaped the kit before his jaws stretched into a yawn, and he put his paws over his mouth to muffle it. Im not tired. I just woke up.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 20th, 2016, 01:28 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Hey, um, one who's hurt, speak so I can go to you. Please." Ripplekit said softly and comfortly. @narwhalgirliv
"I-I'm over here." Only a slight whisper escaped Saltkit's mouth, why would the seemingly apprentice attack her? She could tell he was a clan cat, ShadowClan possibly.
Old December 20th, 2016, 01:59 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Ripplekit managed to follow the soft voice to get to Saltkit's side. She sniffed at the wound and started to lick it, cleaning it using gentle, smooth strokes.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Ripplekit sniffed as a stench hit her nose. "Pinekit. Somebody went into the nursery and they are bleeding and blood is plentyful. Its really bad. Lead me to the kit and I'll clean the wound to get the blood off. Please."

@Socks
Pinekit also was hit by the stench of blood, and his head snapped towards the source. He knew a queen would wake as soon as they scented it and then the nursery would be filled with the stench of fear and worry. Standing he nudged Ripplekit onto her feet and walked with their pelts touching to the harmed kit.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Ivy

Sprawled in a dream-state, Arctickit squirmed slightly as he slept. The white kit opened his blue eyes with utter shock; the nightmares- though he knew were unreal- haunted him. Slightly abashed as he stood up on his pillars, Arctickit arched his back until his small form shook. Exhaustion dotted his bright blue eyes as he glanced around the nursery; the peaceful forms of queens sleeping with their kits soothed his mind. The scent of milk filled his nostrils, reminding him of his mother, who was in a neighboring nest, her eyes locked on her kit. "You look tired." Snowyfur remarked quietly, the afternoon sun shining through the patches of brambles, covering the queen in sparkles of light. Arctickit replied with a slight nod as he sidled up close to his mother, his grey, brown, and white tabby tail flicking with sleepiness.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:47 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"Better?" she asked softly at Saltkit. "I'm Ripplekit by the way."
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Stormiiix @S A G I E @Dovekit12 @Spirited Darkness @starfall
(Everyone please respond in some form that way this doesn't take forever :P)

Minnowstream lay in the nursery on her side. Although she knew the kitting wouldn't be easy, she hadn't expected it to draw on so long and exhaust her this much. Light pants escaped her, and she dragged her head up to look at the tiny bundles of fur that made it all worth it. Four tiny kits lay at her side, all healthy.

"They're perfect," Minnowstream murmured, eyes glowing with affection. Already she could feel the strong, never ending love of a mother. She leaned down to give each kit a lick on the head, nudging one closer to her stomach. "We need to name them," the molly meowed up to her mate. Glancing at the tom by her side, she couldn't stop smiling. "Toothless, they look just like us."

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Spirited Darkness @Stormiiix @S A G I E @Dovekit12 @Maplefur

Toothless purred and licked the top of his mates head "see, I told you, they're all healthy, alive, and feeding. They look absolutley wonderful." He purred happily, his green orbs danced with pride as he looked down at his kits. He spotted a silver kit and smiled "Her pelt looks lioe it has raindrops in it, lets name her rainkit." He purred, nudging the kit closer to her mothers stomach. The black warrior looked next to rainkit and twiched his wiskers " Hm...and how about we name her Alurekit, she's got her mothers looks, and her fathers color." He laughed, looking back up atp minnowstream, love and affection wavering in his green orbs. "Okay, I named two, now you gotta name two." He stated matter of factly, shivering slightly as a stick poked his back when he shifted.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Spirited Darkness @Stormiiix @S A G I E @Dovekit12 @Maplefur

Toothless purred and licked the top of his mates head "see, I told you, they're all healthy, alive, and feeding. They look absolutley wonderful." He purred happily, his green orbs danced with pride as he looked down at his kits. He spotted a silver kit and smiled "Her pelt looks lioe it has raindrops in it, lets name her rainkit." He purred, nudging the kit closer to her mothers stomach. The black warrior looked next to rainkit and twiched his wiskers " Hm...and how about we name her Alurekit, she's got her mothers looks, and her fathers color." He laughed, looking back up atp minnowstream, love and affection wavering in his green orbs. "Okay, I named two, now you gotta name two." He stated matter of factly, shivering slightly as a stick poked his back when he shifted.
@Spirited Darkness @S A G I E @Dovekit12 @Stormiiix

Minnowstream purred, looking over Rainkit and Alurekit. "Yes, those are wonderful names," she agreed softly, looking down at the remaining two kits. One, a tiny she-kit, reminded her much of Toothless in her black pelt. Her tail, however, had silver and white markings. She wanted to name at least on of their kits after her wonderful mate, and this kit resembled him greatly. "Runningkit for this one," she meowed affectionately, turning to look at the last kit- their only tom. "Hm, and how about Tricklekit for him?" She asked, looking at his grey pelt.

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:48 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur
@Stormiiix @S A G I E @Dovekit12 @Spirited Darkness @starfall
(Everyone please respond in some form that way this doesn't take forever :P)

Minnowstream lay in the nursery on her side. Although she knew the kitting wouldn't be easy, she hadn't expected it to draw on so long and exhaust her this much. Light pants escaped her, and she dragged her head up to look at the tiny bundles of fur that made it all worth it. Four tiny kits lay at her side, all healthy.

"They're perfect," Minnowstream murmured, eyes glowing with affection. Already she could feel the strong, never ending love of a mother. She leaned down to give each kit a lick on the head, nudging one closer to her stomach. "We need to name them," the molly meowed up to her mate. Glancing at the tom by her side, she couldn't stop smiling. "Toothless, they look just like us."
A raven black colored newborn squirmed as she milked, trying to get comfortable. The kit felt annoyed at her siblings, why couldn't they scout over? She smacked at her nearby sibling, snuggling closer to her mother's warmth. Perfect. They felt satisfied, and full of food needed to help her growth, good. The kit proceeded to paw at her mother's stomach, mewing happily and content. They didn't feel anything but happiness, contentment, and safety. Nothing else matter'd to the young kit finally named Runningkit, what a great name! The small kit purred, snuggling closer, before sleepiness erupted into her. Taking a small yawn that was rather loud, she drifted off to sleep, and what a good sleep it was.

Last edited by seasalt; December 20th, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
Closed Thread