Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:18 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:17 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:17 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Fish
Today 03:12 PM

Old November 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw grinned, bouncing along behind Willowpaw, perfectly happy with the world, coming to a halt behind him and looking down into the hole with amusement and excitement.
"Yeah. Still wish that it was a... Quadruo? Quadro? Qua- Four of us." She said, deciding to just stick to words that she knew, but giggling slightly at the fact that she couldn't think of the word.
"Y'ready?" She asked, settling down at the edge of the hole and peering in.
"Hell yeah!" he stretched as he crept forwads. "Watch your step, there's a gap right here, where patch fell down" he warned her. He crawled in there, head low, tail low and ears peerked to hear, and sniffing in case anything was down there. It didn't seem like it, so he kept crawling forward. Stay near, I wouldn't want you to get lost in here." he told his partner, hinting he didn't want to get lost in here alone himself.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
"Hell yeah!" he stretched as he crept forwads. "Watch your step, there's a gap right here, where patch fell down" he warned her. He crawled in there, head low, tail low and ears peerked to hear, and sniffing in case anything was down there. It didn't seem like it, so he kept crawling forward. Stay near, I wouldn't want you to get lost in here." he told his partner, hinting he didn't want to get lost in here alone himself.
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement as she crept down in beside him.
"What makes you so sure that you won't get us lost?" She asked, at first being silly and joking until she realized that that was a serious question. She ignored the prickling feeling that found it's way up her spine and kept her grin on, which was easy since she liked that prickling feeling. She couldn't wait to go down there, whether or not they ended up getting lost it would still be an adventure.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement as she crept down in beside him.
"What makes you so sure that you won't get us lost?" She asked, at first being silly and joking until she realized that that was a serious question. She ignored the prickling feeling that found it's way up her spine and kept her grin on, which was easy since she liked that prickling feeling. She couldn't wait to go down there, whether or not they ended up getting lost it would still be an adventure.
He hadn't thought about it, but quickly gave a genuine answer. "Because of my legendary luck, and we could just smell our own scent back, right?" he commented behind his shoulder. He did believe what he just said, but half of it just came out by itself, so it was kind of hard. He kept on going, and saw a slight glow comming from forward. He felt the space above him release and open into maybe ... a cave? It looked wide so he entered, trying to adjust his eyesight to the dark.

He could see the source of the glowing: some blue mushrooms hanging from the cieling, dropping spores down that almost made him sneeze. "This place looks nice. No chance to get lost here I guess." he commented, looknig around for more paths. There was about 2 or 3 paths going further, and the one they came from.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
He hadn't thought about it, but quickly gave a genuine answer. "Because of my legendary luck, and we could just smell our own scent back, right?" he commented behind his shoulder. He did believe what he just said, but half of it just came out by itself, so it was kind of hard. He kept on going, and saw a slight glow comming from forward. He felt the space above him release and open into maybe ... a cave? It looked wide so he entered, trying to adjust his eyesight to the dark.

He could see the source of the glowing: some blue mushrooms hanging from the cieling, dropping spores down that almost made him sneeze. "This place looks nice. No chance to get lost here I guess." he commented, looknig around for more paths. There was about 2 or 3 paths going further, and the one they came from.
Maplepaw relaxed slightly.
"Yeah I guess." She mewed, following him and grinning at their surroundings. She couldn't see very well in the tunnel, so she kept herself close enough to Willowpaw to be touching his fur as she moved forwards with him. When they entered the cavern she paused, no longer in contact with his fur and grinned at the mushroom things, having never seen a mushroom before they were just mystical glowy things to her.
"Why do you think they're glowing? Ooh! Do you think it's magic? Can we eat it?" She asked, firing questions at her friend as she circled below the weird things slowly, sneezing as a spore landed on her nose.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw relaxed slightly.
"Yeah I guess." She mewed, following him and grinning at their surroundings. She couldn't see very well in the tunnel, so she kept herself close enough to Willowpaw to be touching his fur as she moved forwards with him. When they entered the cavern she paused, no longer in contact with his fur and grinned at the mushroom things, having never seen a mushroom before they were just mystical glowy things to her.
"Why do you think they're glowing? Ooh! Do you think it's magic? Can we eat it?" She asked, firing questions at her friend as she circled below the weird things slowly, sneezing as a spore landed on her nose.
Willowpaw looked at Maplepaw with wide eyes. You shouldn't touch that ... ask the medicine cat if you feel like trying, but I'm not eating this. Looks slimy." he meowed with a low tone. He kept looking around, feeling the walls with his whiskers and his tail. This place would be nice to just hide and do stuff. "This will be our base now! We can just come here to train in secret, without the others learning our tricks." he exclaimed, a wide smile on his maw.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 29th, 2016 at 10:52 AM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw looked at Maplepaw with wide eyes. You shouldn't touch that ... ask the medicine cat if you feel like trying, but I'm not eating this. Looks slimy." he meowed with a low tone. He kept looking around, feeling the walls with his whiskers and his tail. This place would be nice to just hide and do stuff. "This will be our base now! We can just come here to train in secret, without the others learning our tricks." he exclaimed, a wide smile on his maw.
Maplepaw gave a little bounce of excitement.
"Yeah! Ooh! I can't wait!" She said, her voice edging towards kit-like squeak again. How will welearn the tricks though? she asked herself quietly, but maintained her outwards grin, did it really matter how they learned them? This was going to be fun! She gave another little bounce of excitement and sneezed as another spore landed on her nose. She looked up at the glowing objects and them slipped away from them to go find where Willowpaw was in the darkness.

Old November 29th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw gave a little bounce of excitement.
"Yeah! Ooh! I can't wait!" She said, her voice edging towards kit-like squeak again. How will welearn the tricks though? she asked herself quietly, but maintained her outwards grin, did it really matter how they learned them? This was going to be fun! She gave another little bounce of excitement and sneezed as another spore landed on her nose. She looked up at the glowing objects and them slipped away from them to go find where Willowpaw was in the darkness.
Willowpaw found a small hole filled with water and took a quick drink in. He looked around to find maplepaw, he couldn't see her under the mushrooms. "Maplepaw? Where did you go?" he asked, trying to see something with barely any light. He padded around, trying to find her.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Word Nerd~

Maplepaw padded a few more steps, trying to see through the half-light or smell Willowpaw when she heard her friend's vice from the other side of the cavern.
"Where did I go? Where are you?" She asked incredulously, padding towards where she heard the voice coming from, though she wasn't entirely sure that she was going in the right direction.
"Where are y- oomph!" She said, surprised suddenly as she smacked face-first into a wall of the cavern.

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw padded a few more steps, trying to see through the half-light or smell Willowpaw when she heard her friend's vice from the other side of the cavern.
"Where did I go? Where are you?" She asked incredulously, padding towards where she heard the voice coming from, though she wasn't entirely sure that she was going in the right direction.
"Where are y- oomph!" She said, surprised suddenly as she smacked face-first into a wall of the cavern.
Willowpaw lifted his head and perked his ears. "What was that? Are you okay?" he called across the wide space. Did she just get attacked by something? Did she fall in a hole they couldn't see? Did she hit something? He tried really hard to see her. This place really needed more light than the glow of the mushrooms.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw lifted his head and perked his ears. "What was that? Are you okay?" he called across the wide space. Did she just get attacked by something? Did she fall in a hole they couldn't see? Did she hit something? He tried really hard to see her. This place really needed more light than the glow of the mushrooms.
Maplepaw scrunched her nose slightly and shook her head as if to clear it before squinting and trying to see through the darkness towards where his voice was coming from.
"That was me walking into a wall." She said, still trying to see him and taking and tentative step forwards, towards where his voice had come from.
"And I'm fine." She added, flicking an ear and taking another step.