Today 05:59 AM
Search Party!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:51 AM

Old April 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Forests

Jesse quietly watched the humans from a tree. After a while, he left walking towards a body of water. Touching the water, he watched as it froze. He walked on top of the frozen lake and broke a hole in the ice. He reached out to move the water up to create a water pillar. He was interrupted by the sound of voices, he ran away from the lake.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Wynn sat against a tree, his legs crossed with sticks covering them. In his hands was a small carving knife and one of the sticks, which he was using the knife to carve shapes into. It was fairly early in the morning, dew was still on the grass with mist still hanging low over the ground.
Training recently had been stressful, a couple of humans had set up a campsite not too far away, they hadn't found the training site because of a magic, but whoever was still in training was forced to stay near the site and not use magic as to not attract the humans at all.
With a snap, the stick in Wynn's hands broke in half. The tan boy let out a sigh, throwing the broken stick to the side and grabbing a new one to start again.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 16th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Dee was standing in the training site, staring absentmindedly at the grass covered ground. Around her stood the buildings where all the magic users stayed, most still asleep in their rooms. Dee silently lent down with a hand out stretched and touched the ground, with a small bit of light flowing through the stems all flowers grew about an inch taller, their colors becoming brighter and flowers becoming fuller.
She quickly stood once more, her hands behind her back and face blank. She avoided looking at the flowers, to avoid being caught using magic at this time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke was on a tree, eating a apple as he watched over the young ones. His blood red eyes were cold but wise with strength and experience and his expression always cold but thinking as if he was planning for something big. His muscles powerful and strong and his hair was messy and pitch black like the shadows he controls. He was wearing a uniform for protecters but his was open and not as classy as others so a bit of his muscles showed because of it.
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:11 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Jesse quietly watched the humans from a tree. After a while, he left walking towards a body of water. Touching the water, he watched as it froze. He walked on top of the frozen lake and broke a hole in the ice. He reached out to move the water up to create a water pillar. He was interrupted by the sound of voices, he ran away from the lake.
Moony was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Uh-oh, I'm not supposed to be doing this... She shoved the egg behind her back just as Jesse appeared out of the forest. "Oh- uh-um, hi, Jesse!"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Form:

Name:
Biliah
Looks:
Here
Side:
Protector (Though he's easily persuaded)
Personality:
Biliah is shy and quiet, and very unlikely to make a scene. He means well at all times, though due to how easy it is to push him around, he's made some bad decisions in the past. Despite his "reclusive" behaviour, he likes to surround himself with a large group of people, very much unlike him. Anyone who can pull a lot of attention to themselves, mainly.
Magic:
Healing/Nature
Weaknesses/Strengths:
Weaknesses: Any forms of combat, follows others without thought, absentminded, ignorant towards the bad in the world, a lack of confidence, especially when pushed to do things.
Strengths: Healing, kindness, mild-mannered, Polite, resistant against the cold
Love Interest/Crush:
None (Open for male)
Family:
Father and mother (Unknown names, npcs)
Training or No?;
No
Other:
Strangely enough, his diet is purely made up of flowers. Chrysanthemums are his favourite, as he says.
Questions/Concerns:
Nope c:
@Socks
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Moony was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Uh-oh, I'm not supposed to be doing this... She shoved the egg behind her back just as Jesse appeared out of the forest. "Oh- uh-um, hi, Jesse!"
Jesse looked at Moony, "Hey, so how's trying to rule the human race going?" He asked. He swirled ice around his fingers, "You know that it's going to be really hard to rule the humans when there are protectors to watch over them." He said.

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:14 PM
bruh head

Still accepting?

Name: Skye
Looks: She's a tad short, with blonde hair so light it appears silver. She has blue eyes, which are a bit on the smoky hued side. She wears a light blue shirt, with white shorts and white converse. She usually wears small silver earrings, and she does have a silver necklace, with a small, rose-gold colored heart.
Side: None yet.
Personality: Ehhh, TBRP'ed..?
Magic: She can control small bursts of wind and summon weak burst of breezes. Also, she has recently found out that she could shift shape into a golden eagle, expect she's still getting the hang of it, and drains her energy pretty quickly.
Weaknesses/Strengths: Well, on a still day she's pretty much powerless, as she can't really do anything with just a weak little breeze. She also prefers to fight with a weapon, as she's pretty bad at first-to-fist combat. She also argues quite a bit. But, she's quite good at climbing and can fight pretty good with weapons.
Love Interest/Crush: Eh, open I guess
Family: None
Training or No?; Yes
Other: None
Questions/Concerns: So, do any of you want to train her..?)
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:17 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Jesse looked at Moony, "Hey, so how's trying to rule the human race going?" He asked. He swirled ice around his fingers, "You know that it's going to be really hard to rule the humans when there are protectors to watch over them." He said.
"We'll see how many of you are really dedicated to helping the humans when the time comes, Jesse." Briefly, she forgot about what was behind her back until it jumped. CRACK. "Heh heh..."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Constantly Tired

Jesse narrowed his eyes, "What was that? You didn't steal anything again did you?" He questioned. "What do you mean 'really dedicated to the humans'?" He asked. He shook his hands to prevent them from freezing.