Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Temporary ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Dust @Sugarglider

Lionwhisker padded in after ,his half naked tail swishing slowly . Looking over at Lionstar he gave a half hearted smile "thank you all . Is there any way I can or..we can repay you?" he asked . He was glad that lionstar had helped! He really didn't think anyone would help them. ..now all he needed was to actually start condors training and gather some actual herbs.

Then he looked over at adderkit and gave a irritated yet sympathetic look. "it appears so little one....just rest here while condor and I go herb hunting .." or. ..hold on . "Lionstar may I have permission to hunt for herbs on your land? " he highly doubted that he would let them borrow any from their own herb store..so just to be on the safe side.
He looked over at condor "how about you go get settled eh? We've got a lot of work to do " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Hehehe, it was the headless chicken baby! Lionstar perked his ears up at the sight of the angry kit-screecher, entertained by the mere sight of him alone. "This'll be the new medicine cat den," he informed the smaller tom quite cheerfully. "The other dens are still being worked on, I believe.." at this point he didn't really care, honestly. "And you don't need to thank me, little buddy." Little BAWKY, more like it.

Lionstar ignored the kit that came in because it wasn't his problem and also, Fakelion was talking to him. "No." Nothing could make up for the loss of his poor, delicate paw pads or the time he had sunk into this project. Frankly, Lionstar was still displeased with the lack of leadership ThunderClan had for a very decent portion of this emergency and that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

And then, he was confused. "Most of ThunderClan's territory seems to be intact.. why do you need to search my territory when yours should be fine?"

[ @Dust, @NIGHTOWL ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Sunpaw was silent during the whole conversation between the two high ranks. It wasn't his job to listen to conversations so he dutifully worked on the nests. Putting his back into it the fiery apprentice wanted to make sure that he created the softest bedding for the injured. "Li-" Snapping his maw shut so he wouldn't interrupt the conversation. He'll just wait until his leader was done talking to ask if his nest met Lionstar's satisfaction.
@BILL.
Old July 8th, 2020, 04:45 PM

@BILL. @Dust

Oh! It was!? His eyes widened "I thought that it was ruined along with everything else...But that's good to hear! And of course, I understand . " he was quite relieved actually . ..thankfully Starclan let the territory be. Now he was quickly beginning to hate on starclan again..why had they let that destruction happen? Wasn't the first one moons ago enough?
He looked over at Condorpaw "keep the den company ? And if anyone comes in asking for assistance or such, just tell them I'll be back. " he meowed. He didn't go yet just in case something else needed to be said.

Old July 8th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Urf. This was the RiverClan leader?! Lionstar ( @BILL. )... huh. Puffing his cheeks out defiantly, especially with the nickname 'little buddy' coming from the RiverClan leader, he would appear even more fluffed up and agitated than before. Just as he was about to get a sneaky jab in on the stinky star cat, Lionwhisker ( @NIGHTOWL ), the only lion that mattered, piped up to him. What?! Stay in this stupid den and do nothing but look after these dumb charred babies?! Condorpaw looked as if he was about to protest the order, but quickly shut his trap, nodding his head with a grimace. Once again, the apprentice found himself trying to prevent the fur along his spine from rising with distaste.

"Fine," He would grumble under his breath, giving the dirtiest look to the scorched kitten that had made their way in a bit earlier. What the heck would he even do for them...? With a grumble, he would tilt his head to Adderkit ( @Sugarglider ).

"Come lay down over here..."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 8th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Fakelion must've not been paying attention. Understandable, with how chaotic things were and how little ThunderClan had in terms of leadership. "The only thing that appeared to be damaged is around where your camp was." He was already tired of the thought of the fire. Too little had happened for him to be happy with this situation.

Sunpaw finished his nest, and Lionstar purred shortly at the apprentice. "Nicely done. I think that should work for right now.. if they need more, they can make more." They had WindClan helping out, and they had a bunch of cats who weren't really hurt. Lionstar wanted to wipe his paws and call it a day of work. "Let's get going, Sunpaw. Russetstrike and Stingpaw should be done by now.."

Without waiting, Lionstar headed out of the den.

[ @Shimm, @NIGHTOWL ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 10th, 2020, 08:40 PM

@Dust
:Herbs gathered:
4 Marigold, 10 Rush weed , 6 Sticks , 6 poppy seeds and 3 dandelions .

Lionwhisker dragged back with him some of the important herbs , he could teach condorpaw how to recognize and use them. Hopefully the minor patients like this kit would call for these.. He hoped. He put the board of stripped off wood by the back of the den and looked over to see Condorpaw doing his job with a smile. Giving off a few pants "ok lad! Lesson number one! Starts now!" he meowed and awaited for his apprentices response .

Old July 13th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Perking up as Lionwhisker made his way into the den, the apprentice's tail raised high in the air with delight. Making his way over with a (for once) warm smile on his maw, he leaned down to look at the strange herbs. As his mentor made his way into the den, Condorpaw would follow behind with a raised brow and scrunched nose,

"This is all we could get?" It seemed a bit... lackluster... granted, Condorpaw probably wouldn't have been much help anyway. Though, a cocky grin plastered itself across his face as he gave a small jig. Dandelion was not marigold! That was definitely a dandelion there. Yeah. I'm the best. Confident thoughts aside, the apprentice would scamper over to settle in front of his mentor, puffing out his chest. With a quick motion he would jab his paw at the dandelions,

"Dandelion!" Andddd almost immediately found himself curling inward with dread at how stupid that sounded. Of course it was a stupid dandelion... but why had he said it like such a baby? He'd left the nursery almost a moon ago!

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:16 AM

@Dust

Ears flicking "would you want to drag a whole bunch from thunderclan all the way over here? " he asked with a smirk. " I'll get more later kiddo. " and with that he sat behind the herbs. He raised a brow only to smile and laugh " yes dandelion! Good job " he praised .
First he needed to get condor to be able to recognize the others
"alrighty, First up is Marigiold!" he meowed as his tail pointed to a puffy orangy and yellow flower, bigger than the dandelion itself . "This is used to treat infections, stops bleeding..which i think anything can be used for that..And inflammation of stiff joints. Chew it into a poultice and slap it on . " he grinned . He decided to wait if condor had any questions .

Closed Thread