Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:22 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 08:14 AM
notifs glitch?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:55 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 07:50 AM
How Would You Describe My...
Last post by sock
Today 07:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 10:07 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Debriefing [ Post-Raid Talk + Attempted Healing ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

He sighed, quite grateful she wasn't too upset. "Thank you for understanding. I'll try to make it up to you- somehow," he promised. Another sharp pulse of pain shot through his skull before dulling to a constant, painful throbbing. He staggered a little, head reeling and feeling like it was spinning.
"Could you see about helping Lionstar and Fawnsqueak get to everyone? They'll likely be spread thin with so many injured. Ask them first- to avoid a misunderstanding." His words were starting to slur, but to him he had spoken them clearly.

(Wpuld Greenpaw know how to identify a concussion?)
(haha, no, of course not, greenpaw is stupid, like me! Jk jk, she doesn't kn how to specify certain problems based on symptoms, just that she 'knows something is wrong')
"You don't look too good... You should see the medicine cat!" She meowed. (I almost said meowled XD)
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Poppytwist dipped her head in shame. She realized that there wasn't a need to attack the apprentice, she just had gotten so angry in the moment and they were just standing there. She had wanted to make them run out of the Clans.

Poppytwist was proud of the apprentice who had come to her aid. Pebblepaw had defended himself well. She wished that her apprentice wouldn't think badly of her because of her savagery.

She had not really felt her wounds until now. They burned with pain,but she supposed that there were others who had way worse than her. She couldn't even look at the apprentice, Goosepaw with the bloody eye.

Old April 26th, 2020, 10:37 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

(Its ok, Greenie is trying her best and that's what matters)

Halfstone goes to say thing in response to Greenpaw but a wave of nausea hits him on top of everything and he has to close his good eye. The pain and nausea ease off just a little. "Yeah, maybe I should." He really didn't want to waste Lionstar and Fawnsqueak's time. He has barely a scratch and focusing on him would be pointless, but maybe they could give something for the pain? Certainly something for his eye.

(Sorry, Dipper.)
He reluctantly padded up to Fawnsqueak. "Do you think you have eye for something scratch? Maybe just bother pain. Er, no. Something for pain." On top of not making sense, Haflstone suddenly looked confused. "I.... did any that make sense?"
Bile filled the back of his throat as his headache nearly exploded in sensitivity and had to squeeze his eyes shut and bite his cheek to keep from throwing up. Fawnsqueak didn't deserve to be vomited on. He was such a sweet kitty.
What was wrong with him? He had never been this bad post battle.
@Dipper

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:49 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

When Lionstar lead the injured cats into the clearing, she immediately started looking for creekleap. She sat down infront of Lionstar when he starting mentioning cats, including her mentor. She walked up to Creekleap Are you ok? she asked while sniffing his wounds.

@SparrowSoar

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"I'm fine, I was to speedy for them to do much damage, just a stiff leg, nothing needs attention for me." She mewed, curling her tail around her apprentice. @Mumble
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Ivyshine felt pride warm her pelt. She hadn’t been in the fight long but apparently enough to get notice. She blinked her gratitude at Lionstar and looked around at her clanmates. Her gratitude vanished, replaced by shock for her hurt clanmates. She jumped to her paws, but was unsure on how to help. Herbs and injuries were not her area of specialties and, not being very injured herself, sat back down so she wouldn’t get under any cats paws.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 26th, 2020, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze listened as Lionstar called out her name, feeling pride rise up in her chest. But after a moment she felt the burning pain in her flank rise up. She turned her head to inspect the gash on her flank, scarlet stained her side and droplets rolled off her fur. She clenched her teeth in pain and shook some of the blood from the scratch on her cheek. The bleeding gash on her flank concerned her the most, while the scratch on her cheek and back were painful, but weren't that deep so they didn't concern her as much. Her head was still pounding as she stood up to limp over and ask for help, hoping she wouldn't distract from any cats with more severe injuries. "Can I please have this looked at?" she asked, limping over looking tired.

@BILL. @Dipper
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leafkit watched from the shadows of her den as her clan licked their wounds, and watched Lionstar speak to the clan. Her brother Icekit stood beside her, watching the rest of the cats with a similar awe. They must have been so brave to raid ShadowClan like that. One day, she would be one of those apprentices up there getting her warriors name.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:40 PM
ruling the underworld :)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafkit12 View Post
Leafkit watched from the shadows of her den as her clan licked their wounds, and watched Lionstar speak to the clan. Her brother Icekit stood beside her, watching the rest of the cats with a similar awe. They must have been so brave to raid ShadowClan like that. One day, she would be one of those apprentices up there getting her warriors name.
Icekit turned to his littermate. "We'll be warriors one day," he said proudly. "We'll hunt for our clan, and we'll know how to swim, and the next time we raid ShadowClan, I'll be there too!" He pounced on Leafkit, pretending she was a ShadowClan warrior. "That'll teach you to mess with RiverClan!"
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:35 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
(Its ok, Greenie is trying her best and that's what matters)

Halfstone goes to say thing in response to Greenpaw but a wave of nausea hits him on top of everything and he has to close his good eye. The pain and nausea ease off just a little. "Yeah, maybe I should." He really didn't want to waste Lionstar and Fawnsqueak's time. He has barely a scratch and focusing on him would be pointless, but maybe they could give something for the pain? Certainly something for his eye.

(Sorry, Dipper.)
He reluctantly padded up to Fawnsqueak. "Do you think you have eye for something scratch? Maybe just bother pain. Er, no. Something for pain." On top of not making sense, Haflstone suddenly looked confused. "I.... did any that make sense?"
Bile filled the back of his throat as his headache nearly exploded in sensitivity and had to squeeze his eyes shut and bite his cheek to keep from throwing up. Fawnsqueak didn't deserve to be vomited on. He was such a sweet kitty.
What was wrong with him? He had never been this bad post battle.
@Dipper
Fawnsqueak watched Halfstone's approach and was already wary, peering at him through uncertain eyes. "Um... pain..?" he echoed, baffled. Pretty much none of that had made sense, and he was frantically searching over his pelt to try to distinguish where the wounds might be, then realized he was looking in the wrong spot: it was literally his eye that'd been scratched, and Fawnsqueak gulped. There was definitely something wrong with Halfstone, but nothing he was qualified to handle. "Why don't you just.. lie down," he placed a gentle paw on his shoulder to guide Halfstone to the ground, "and try to relax. Y'know.. take it easy, drink water. That kind of thing. Otterstone will look at your eye." Hopefully she'd get here soon.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread