by starry
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:38 AM

Old May 14th, 2019, 10:50 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Elkswood Academy RP

@Sharp moon

Skyler Hamilton walked down the halls her anger at full blast. The school was pathetic and cruel in every way. She hated it. The only thing good about the school was band and she was the lead singer. She really hated the uniforms. Atleast she could wear skirts with her uniform. The uniform was very tight which bothered her. She just wanted to be free and wear what she wanted but that seemed impossible at this point.

( @Socks sharp moon signed up and I noticed u never accepted. I thought I might needed to remind u.)
Old May 14th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@Sharp moon

Skyler Hamilton walked down the halls her anger at full blast. The school was pathetic and cruel in every way. She hated it. The only thing good about the school was band and she was the lead singer. She really hated the uniforms. Atleast she could wear skirts with her uniform. The uniform was very tight which bothered her. She just wanted to be free and wear what she wanted but that seemed impossible at this point.

( @Socks sharp moon signed up and I noticed u never accepted. I thought I might needed to remind u.)
Jason sighed before leaning on a wall, then he looked at Skyler, the girl was angry of course but he didn't feel like making her feel better. "Hey, what is wrong with you, eh?" He asked.
Old May 14th, 2019, 03:29 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Jason sighed before leaning on a wall, then he looked at Skyler, the girl was angry of course but he didn't feel like making her feel better. "Hey, what is wrong with you, eh?" He asked.
Skyler stopped walking and turned to the boy who had spoken to her. "Do think I'm happy in a place like this? This place is pathetic and cruel!" She snapped, her eyes blazing with fire.
Old May 14th, 2019, 06:30 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Skyler stopped walking and turned to the boy who had spoken to her. "Do think I'm happy in a place like this? This place is pathetic and cruel!" She snapped, her eyes blazing with fire.
"Hm, I know how you feel, but I don't go around storming down the halls." He sneered, he looked her up and down. "But, speaking of that, where are you going?" He asked.
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:12 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Hm, I know how you feel, but I don't go around storming down the halls." He sneered, he looked her up and down. "But, speaking of that, where are you going?" He asked.
Skyler paused. She actually didn't have a class to go to or anything to do. "I honestly don't know." She said, feeling stupid. "Anyways, My names Skyler but you can call me Sky. Whats your name?"she asked.
Old May 15th, 2019, 02:35 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Skyler paused. She actually didn't have a class to go to or anything to do. "I honestly don't know." She said, feeling stupid. "Anyways, My names Skyler but you can call me Sky. Whats your name?"she asked.
"My name is Jason..nice to meet you Skyler." He said holding out his hand for a shake a little shake.
Old May 16th, 2019, 07:55 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"My name is Jason..nice to meet you Skyler." He said holding out his hand for a shake a little shake.
"Nice to meet you too" Skyler said and shook his hand
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Candytree

Quote:
"Nice to meet you too" Skyler said and shook his hand

"So, what Club are you in? I'm in one which is the band club." He had lied, he was in two which was the art club, but he didn't want to make a fool of himself and tell everyone so they could make fun of him. Again...

Last edited by Sharp moon; May 16th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.
Old May 16th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

(OPEN)
Alex stood impatiently outside the door of the classroom, absentmindedly pulling on the hem of his shirt. The teacher inside had sent him out to the hall to 'not be a continuous disruption' and wait for whatever punishment she had planned. This disruption was simply Alex's inability to speak, or, refusal to speak as every adult who'd ever evaluated him said. He could speak, it wasn't that he didn't have a voice, he just didn't want to. Anxiety, he'd been told over and over that's what it was, usually, with this kinda stuff the kid talks to their family, or in a place they're comfortable, that's what all the 'all-knowing' adults always left out of their explanations. Alex didn't need a voice, it had always gotten him in the bad kind of trouble when he used it and he could get by just fine without it, at this point he didn't think he could talk if he tried, it'd been too long.
The teacher got angry for the smallest thing, it made Alex mad himself, all he did was raise his hand when she called his name for attendance. What's so bad about this? Well, he was also supposed to say 'present' as well. That, of course, did not happen. So the women went on to make a big deal about the silence, since when did teachers get mad about silence? Then she seemed to notice Alex's uniform shirt had the buttons on the wrong side and wasn't properly fitted for his masculine figure. You see, his twin was originally given the one he was currently wearing, but wasn't comfortable with wearing the feminine uniform so, since they were the about the same size, the two traded uniforms. Not a big deal for Sam, but for a boy to wear such feminine clothing was such an atrocity that Alex just had to be punished for it. He huffed, slumping against the wall, he hadn't even planned this one. It wasn't as fun when it was on accident.

Louise walked/jogged down the hall, checking for staff members around every corner. She knew there was a strict no-running rule, but it wasn't running, it was speedwalking. Okay, yeah, it was running. But it's not breaking a rule if nobody's around to see it, right? And she had a good reason, too. She was late. Like, really late. Seven minutes, to be exact. She'd never been that late in her entire life. But how could they expect you to be on time if they didn't give you a map of the school? Seriously, the rules here were crazy. She'd been to schools with strict dress codes and stuff like that; heck, almost every school she'd been to had had a school uniform. But, seriously? No nicknames? She did plan on bending that particular one just a tad bit, though, as her close friends usually called her Lou. Alrighty, room 327. I know it's on the third floor, but this school is huge. There's room 324... maybe it's around that corner?

She skidded to a halt as soon as she turned the corner, as she saw a figure standing next to one of the classrooms. Oh, boy, is that a teacher? She glanced at her watch. Almost ten minutes late now; I'm going to be in so much trouble if I get caught.. what's my excuse? Maybe my locker jammed? Or my dorm key didn't work? As she was standing there like a deer in headlights, the figure turned, and she realized that it was not a teacher, but a student. A boy, about her age by the looks of it. Welp, I'm already late, might as well try to have a normal human conversation instead of just standing here staring. Louise walked up to the student, who was leaning against the wall, absently playing with his shirt collar. "Uh, hey," she said. "I- I'm Louise." She knew it sounded awkward and cheesy, but she didn't have any friends here anyway, so she might as well try to make some.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:42 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
Louise walked/jogged down the hall, checking for staff members around every corner. She knew there was a strict no-running rule, but it wasn't running, it was speedwalking. Okay, yeah, it was running. But it's not breaking a rule if nobody's around to see it, right? And she had a good reason, too. She was late. Like, really late. Seven minutes, to be exact. She'd never been that late in her entire life. But how could they expect you to be on time if they didn't give you a map of the school? Seriously, the rules here were crazy. She'd been to schools with strict dress codes and stuff like that; heck, almost every school she'd been to had had a school uniform. But, seriously? No nicknames? She did plan on bending that particular one just a tad bit, though, as her close friends usually called her Lou. Alrighty, room 327. I know it's on the third floor, but this school is huge. There's room 324... maybe it's around that corner?

She skidded to a halt as soon as she turned the corner, as she saw a figure standing next to one of the classrooms. Oh, boy, is that a teacher? She glanced at her watch. Almost ten minutes late now; I'm going to be in so much trouble if I get caught.. what's my excuse? Maybe my locker jammed? Or my dorm key didn't work? As she was standing there like a deer in headlights, the figure turned, and she realized that it was not a teacher, but a student. A boy, about her age by the looks of it. Welp, I'm already late, might as well try to have a normal human conversation instead of just standing here staring. Louise walked up to the student, who was leaning against the wall, absently playing with his shirt collar. "Uh, hey," she said. "I- I'm Louise." She knew it sounded awkward and cheesy, but she didn't have any friends here anyway, so she might as well try to make some.

Alex turned to see a girl standing just down the hall from himself, another student who dared be out of class during a period. Skipping out, huh? is what he would have said, but naturally, he stayed silent. His mouth staying shut. One could probably plaster over his mouth and he wouldn't notice unless he had a stuffy nose. He kept a straight face, probably not the most welcoming, and tucked a stray hair behind his ear. He might not have been intimidating in the slightest, but he liked to try and act like he was, like all the boys in those 80's movies his twin loves so much. They were the attractive kind after all. But no one found an undersized boy in girl's clothing intimidating or attractive, which is one thing he'd learned from school.

When the girl walked up to him he was a little shocked, he was used to being looked past, and from the frazzled look on the girl's face, he had expected her to go running off to her classroom. Louise, the shy type, I figure. The thing about not speaking is everything you think about saying sounds so much cooler when you're the only one hearing it. That extends to not accidentally saying stupid stuff and regretting it. He lifted one hand up next to his face and gave a short wave, the simplest and most recognizable greeting there was. He knew from experience that simply not speaking doesn't really get the point across of being unable, so he brought his hand up, pretty much pointing to his throat and did a swift turning motion with his hand. 'Mute.' It was pretty recognizable, most humans can understand that being silent and pointing to your throat means their not getting any words out of you anytime soon.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; May 17th, 2019 at 12:43 AM.