Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:59 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:48 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:33 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:30 AM
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Peacemaker Rallies

@Cosmo @Spoopy Fishie @~Northern_Lights~
{No need to apologize ~ <3}

Buttercupbreeze listened to the she-cats' worries, it seemed the three of them shared the same worries. In all honesty she couldn't stop the nagging fear that Blazingstar would catch them even though she knew it was the right thing to do it was going behind his back which she felt bad doing. Running her gaze over the two she contemplated the best thing to do. "I believe we should have a plan B, though if your worried about being caught you can put the blame on me." The creamy molly meowed flicking an ear back as she offered to take the blame. I am the one who asked them hear, in secret. It is rightfully my blame. "As for plan B, I wanted to speak to you about that. If we were to get caught I can't guarantee what Blazingstar would do, but he won't be happy about it. If you want to back out now you can. I won't hold you to this. " She added letting a silence grip the clearing. She wanted her words to deal in, to both them and her. This was her telling them that they could leave, her freely giving away her only chance to peace. But that was the only way to go. Forcing her Clanmates would get her nowhere and she'd feel bad about it.
Hearing paw steps the creamy molly lifted her ears to listen closer, expecting it to be Rowanspring but the voice was that of a molly. Though Buttercup knew it instantly. This was the voice of none other the her own apprentice, the car she was in charge of bringing up. Shadepaw? What is she doing here? At Fawnsplash's comment she nodded. Standing she addressed the younger molly. "Shadepaw? What are you doing here?" She asked her voice holding a bit of a hard tent. She didn't want to be harsh on her but wanted her to know she wasn't supposed to be there. Did I forget to tell her what to do? I swore I asked a warrior to take her out when she woke, I thought she could use some rest. The molly added to herself.
Sweeping her bushy tail behind her the female gave the worried warriors behind her an insured look. It was just Shadepaw, this time. Though she wasn't to happy with her apprentice for showing up when she should be doing something like hunting. Then again Buttercup party blamed herself for that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 2nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Shadepaw’s eyes widened at Buttercupbreeze’s shocked voice. She hadn’t meant to intrude, but now she was immediately regretting trying to find her mentor. Buttercupbreeze had been so busy lately, she probably didn’t heed her apprentice bugging her. “I had woken up late and wanted to tag along on the patrol you had went on...” she meowed innocently, but trailed off as she realized this was no patrol. She wasn’t meant to be here. “I hadn’t known if we were still training today or not, so...” Hints of suspicion began to creep into her voice. She looked around and recognized one cat, Fawnsplash, who’s body was tense. Shadepaw had discovered something she wasn’t supposed to know about. Her gray pelt began to rise along her spine and tail, her green eyes narrowing. Her anger wasn’t directed at Buttercupbreeze, Shadepaw couldn’t fathom anything was wrong here. Even though fear scent and suspicion was rolling in waves through the tense air, Shadepaw refused to believe that this was wrong. Even though she reassured herself over and over, a chill was creeping up on her.
“What’s going on?” She said meekly, sounding more kittish than normal for a full-grown apprentice. She didn’t sound scared, more like what’s going on and i don’t want to be a part of this. Her tail twitching, she entered the small clearing to observe the four other felines. The farther she went in, she felt a deeper feeling. Now she couldn’t even place it. “Is this a border patrol?” Shadepaw asked, although her gut told her no. no it isn’t.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 25th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

[sorry, late and short] @North @pomengranate @Fuzzyfeline
"I'm not going to back out," Ebonyfoot said strongly, surprised at the confidence in her voice. She would never forgive herself for backing out, knowing she could have changed things. Then Buttercupbreeze could change something, and she would be left knowing she had done nothing to help peace thrive and end the war between the clans. RiverClan was innocent, as was Fallenstar, Heatherfur, and Rowanflower.
Ebonyfoot's eyes were wide as she looked at Shadepaw. This is Buttercupbreeze's apprentice I think. She looked at the deputy in confusion, wondering what was going on. The kittish sound of Shadepaw's voice did not help her in slightest, if anything it made it worse. "Buttercupbreeze?" she asked, trying to not let the bewilderment and confusion show in her voice.

Last edited by Cosmo; November 25th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 01:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Cosmo @jingle pom @North @SuspiciousMindz
{Lol lets finish this before the plot is completely over. My apologies if I skipped ya and come off rude RIP}

At Ebonyfoot's determined announcement the creamy molly was relieved at least she had one warrior willing to sacrifice everything for WindClan. Peace really was the only way to save the Clans. All this fighting was ripping the Clans apart. Couldn't others see that? This was was going to be the end of all Clans if it keeps going on. RiverClan already driven from their home, who would be next ThunderClan? Or would SkyClan keep pushing RiverClan till they were all alone. This was all just chaos. Giving a nod of gratitude she turned to Shadepaw.
Seeing the young cat's eyes widen in surprised Buttercupbreeze silently scolded herself. Don't be such a feather brain, calm down and fix this. The creamy molly couldn't help but be frustrated at herself, how could she have forgotten to take care of her own apprentice. She'd gotten so worked up on the current situation that she didn't think of What to do for poor Shaddpaw. The tense air didn't help, it felt like static was just sparking from the ground. Glancing to her side she looked over the other two mollies. This would be easy to sort out, right. She was the deputy, having a meeting with warriors, nothing rare about that. Next meeting I'll have to find a better place and let Oriolepaw know not to meet up here. The molly noted not wanting to end up like this again. Taking a breath the bushy tailed feline listened to the gray apprentice. The rise of her fur and suspension in her voice was not what she'd expected. "I was letting you sleep in, you seemed to be awfully tierd lately probably because you stay up late talking." Buttercup meowed, giving a warning look. That was the truth, though she left out that she'd forgotten to arrange the warrior to take her out for her. When Shadepaw's voice came out meekly the molly flicked her ears back. This was not what she'd planned her day to be. "No, it's a meeting , which we need to get back to. Since your here," She trailed off for a moment thinking before letting out a slight breath. "Sit and be quite." She added waving her tail.
When the younger, black colored warrior beside her spoke in a questioning manner she looked over. "Yes?" Her mind was spinning everything going on was so much. She had to keep calm and not look frantic or jumbled. When honestly she was barley sure what to say, she was just trying to get this right. Heh what else could go wrong?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread