Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:20 PM
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:15 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:14 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:13 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:12 PM

Old April 14th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The life of loners (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Yeah though it might make Shallow uncomfortable depending on his sexuality)

"No thank you! It's not every day you meet a big handsome tom-cat like yourself with pretty eyes and fur and brave powerful scar~" Albatross cooed reaching up as far as he could to attempt to give the much bigger tom a nuzzle or what he called a 'nuzzie' smiling wide as he did so. "I don't know why I'm so cheerful I guess I was just born this way!" He purred spinning around thinking it would be fun.
(Oh, my baby is homosexual ;u; so idk if it might be awkward)

Shallow got a bit flustered from him doing and saying that "Uh yeah ok" he said trying to ignore the fact that he got flustered. He looked down at Albatross then looked away.
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:19 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

(Oh, my baby is homosexual ;u; so idk if it might be awkward)

Shallow got a bit flustered from him doing and saying that "Uh yeah ok" he said trying to ignore the fact that he got flustered. He looked down at Albatross then looked away.
(Albatross is pansexual though he has a slight preference for males and as previously hinted he's trans.)

Albatross continued to spin unknowing to the other tom being flustered. He then, of course, began to get dizzy and fall to the ground letting out a whining sound as he did. "T-T-That really hurt!" He sniffled trying to get up but being unable to due to his short legs. "Can you help Shallow? You're so big and handsome it shouldn't be hard!" He suggested feeling a few tears prickling his eyes.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 14th, 2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Idk

Quote:
(Albatross is pansexual though he has a slight preference for males and as previously hinted he's trans.)

Albatross continued to spin unknowing to the other tom being flustered. He then, of course, began to get dizzy and fall to the ground letting out a whining sound as he did. "T-T-That really hurt!" He sniffled trying to get up but being unable to due to his short legs. "Can you help Shallow? You're so big and handsome it shouldn't be hard!" He suggested feeling a few tears prickling his eyes.
(Ohh and idk why but I felt so bad when he fell XD)

Shallow pushed Albatross up so he wouldn't be on the ground anymore "There you go" he said quietly. He kinda felt bad when he fell but why? He didn't really know him maybe albatross was making him soft. That couldn't be so bad could it.?
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:40 AM
so nasty

Quote:

(Ohh and idk why but I felt so bad when he fell XD)

Shallow pushed Albatross up so he wouldn't be on the ground anymore "There you go" he said quietly. He kinda felt bad when he fell but why? He didn't really know him maybe albatross was making him soft. That couldn't be so bad could it.?
(He's like a little turtle whenever he falls XD)

"I d-d-don't like f-falling, falling s-ss-scares me!" Albatross cried a few tears slipping from his eyes not liking the feeling off being on the ground helpless. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He sobbed pressing his face into the crook of Shallow's neck. "I-i-i-i-it remind me of...of- ahhhhhh!"

(I like that after less than ten minutes of converstaion Shallow is already wonder if Albatross is making him soft.)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 14th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Idk

Quote:
(He's like a little turtle whenever he falls XD)

"I d-d-don't like f-falling, falling s-ss-scares me!" Albatross cried a few tears slipping from his eyes not liking the feeling off being on the ground helpless. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He sobbed pressing his face into the crook of Shallow's neck. "I-i-i-i-it remind me of...of- ahhhhhh!"

(I like that after less than ten minutes of converstaion Shallow is already wonder if Albatross is making him soft.)
(XD his nickname is turtle now and ShAlLoW is UsUalLy AgGressIve)

"ah...it's ok" Shallow said quietly trying to calm Albatross down.and stop his crying. "You're not helpless on the ground anymore" he muttered in his ear trying to sooth him which Shallow was not good at.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:

(XD his nickname is turtle now and ShAlLoW is UsUalLy AgGressIve)

"ah...it's ok" Shallow said quietly trying to calm Albatross down.and stop his crying. "You're not helpless on the ground anymore" he muttered in his ear trying to sooth him which Shallow was not good at.
(Aww Turtle, Shallow's nickname will be Douglas because...look it up XD Also Albatross if usally a ball of sunshine but aaaaaaaaaaaggggggnnnssssst)

"Ahhh...ahhh-AHHHHH!" Albatross bawled trembling like a leaf in Shallow hold. "L-l-last time I-I-I-I fell I miscarried H-h--h-h-h-hh-hawk's kittens and my big bird left m-m-m-me all alone in t-t-t-the f-f-forest and told me that a good ss-s-s-she-cat w-w-w-would h---hhh-h-hh-have been able to c-c-carry kits correctly!" He blubbered looking up at the much larger tom-cat with guilt and grief-stricken eyes.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 14th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Idk

Quote:
(Aww Turtle, Shallow's nickname will be Douglas because...look it up XD Also Albatross if usally a ball of sunshine but aaaaaaaaaaaggggggnnnssssst)

"Ahhh...ahhh-AHHHHH!" Albatross bawled trembling like a leaf in Shallow hold. "L-l-last time I-I-I-I fell I miscarried H-h--h-h-h-hh-hawk's kittens and my big bird left m-m-m-me all alone in t-t-t-the f-f-forest and told me that a good ss-s-s-she-cat w-w-w-would h---hhh-h-hh-have been able to c-c-carry kits correctly!" He blubbered looking up at the much larger tom-cat with guilt and grief-stricken eyes.
(XD Douglas and Turtle And who is Hawk? Just curious)

Shallow looked at Albatross "It's over now ok? It's fine" he says calmly looking at the smaller tom cat. He gives a small smile which is very unusual from him. "Whoever Hawk is it doesn't matter what they said, they didn't truly love you if they said that." he points out trying to make him feel better
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:

(XD Douglas and Turtle And who is Hawk? Just curious)

Shallow looked at Albatross "It's over now ok? It's fine" he says calmly looking at the smaller tom cat. He gives a small smile which is very unusual from him. "Whoever Hawk is it doesn't matter what they said, they didn't truly love you if they said that." he points out trying to make him feel better
(
Hawk is just the ass that was Albatross's, former mate.)

"Mhm I-I-I'm just rr-r--r-r-eally tired and hungry and when I g-g-get tired and h-h-hungry I'm really emotional." Albatross muttered blinking if obviously worn eyes as his stomach softly rumbled. "B-B-B-But he r-r-r-r-r-really wanted a b-b-baby for us to love and when I first got p-p-p-pregnant he was just sparkling! But then we had to keep moving from place to place and I got really weak and hungry and he got really disconcerted about the whole thing and started hitting me then I fell and miscarried and h-h-h-he....left." He whimpered bowing his head in silent shame as he blamed himself for everything.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Idk

Quote:
(
Hawk is just the ass that was Albatross's, former mate.)

"Mhm I-I-I'm just rr-r--r-r-eally tired and hungry and when I g-g-get tired and h-h-hungry I'm really emotional." Albatross muttered blinking if obviously worn eyes as his stomach softly rumbled. "B-B-B-But he r-r-r-r-r-really wanted a b-b-baby for us to love and when I first got p-p-p-pregnant he was just sparkling! But then we had to keep moving from place to place and I got really weak and hungry and he got really disconcerted about the whole thing and started hitting me then I fell and miscarried and h-h-h-he....left." He whimpered bowing his head in silent shame as he blamed himself for everything.
(I sHalL hAte Hawk for hurting poor turtle)

Shallow stayed quiet and let Albatross stay where he was "Like I said it's ok" he reassured him looking down at him. Shallow didn't feel angry like he usually did he felt calm almost like weight had been lifted from him.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:55 PM
so nasty

Quote:

(I sHalL hAte Hawk for hurting poor turtle)

Shallow stayed quiet and let Albatross stay where he was "Like I said it's ok" he reassured him looking down at him. Shallow didn't feel angry like he usually did he felt calm almost like weight had been lifted from him.
"No, it's not! I wanted a baby to so I could nurse them and cuddle them and give them nuzzies and sing to them and coo and purr to them and have them love me and have them call me Papa, and now that will never happen cause no one will ever like Hawk did and even if they did I would miscarry again because I can't hunt and without food my babies get weak and die!" Albatross wailed remembering how even when he was heavily pregnant Hawk still refused to feed him and made him hunt for himself. "If I was pregnant with your kittens would you feed me?" He whimpered wondering what Shallow's response would be.