Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post looking for ppl who take...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM
Go to first new post WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:21 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:11 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:10 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 09:10 PM

Old November 22nd, 2016, 03:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Moment of Weakness

I'll apply soon

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:51 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Dangit, I was gonna apply for the mother x3 anyways..

Name- Fiercekit =paw = soul/heart/spirit/path {Named after the fierceness of the fire that blazed throughout ThunderClan territory}
Gender- Female
Age- Unborn
Appearance- Fiercekit is sort of a mixture of both her parent's pelt colors, all jumbled together into one. The base color of her pelt is a creamy white, similar to Twite's. Even so, she has dark gray tabby markings all over her body. This pattern was given by her father, Northpath. Fiercekit's eyes are bright blue, nearly mocking Twitefall's, except they are a hint of a shade lighter. As for build, Fiercekit is actually a bit scrawny for her age but will work her way up into warriorhood, although she would always be more petite than usual.
Personality- Fiercekit is marked by the fire during the EE. At first glance, she doesn't seem too bad. After all- the daughter of a medicine cat, who represents peace and stability, would be well-trained and good-mannered.. right? Unfortunately, like a blaze that cannot be strangled, Fiercekit is rather harsh and sarcastic. She doesn't exactly mean to be, but often times she simply is. Her personality is built off of her impulses. Everything she wants to do, she'll do. Anything she thinks, she says. Along with her tenancies to work in sarcasm and annoyance into conversations, Fiercekit can often be perceived as rude. But a good thing about her is that she doesn't care about what others think about her. She does wish to have her share of friends, yes, but the molly doesn't have a problem being unique and standing out. In fact, that's one of the things she treasures most. Being the daughter of a medicine cat means the world to her, and although she doesn't often talk about this to most cats, it motivates her and shapes the way she thinks about the world.
Role- Kit
Other- Nope ;w;

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 22nd, 2016 at 04:51 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
mapless wanderer

Name- Foxkit
Gender- Male
Age- ???
Appearance- He closely resembles his father, with a short-medium length stony grey pelt, but his ears and bushy tail are scarlet-orange, hence his name. He has a black nose, very large ears which appear larger because of his fairly short fur, and his paws are slightly darker than the rest of his body. He has very faint stripes and his eyes are a pale olive green.
Personality- Foxkit is actually rather untrue to the personaity of a fox, being a very honest and open but easily offended cat, who doesn't lie very often but doesnt say all there is to say. He has a super work ethic and busies himself like most kits during the day but staying up into the night thinking. He wouldn't support the EE if he had to make the choice, but still looks at both sides and considers each.
Role- Kit
Other- Sort of based on Hamilton because why not.... I'm considering getting him a power if he's chosen
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; November 24th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Juniperkit/paw/(undecided)
Looks: a long glossy pelt as a kit,but when the kit fluff goes away the pelt is more fluffy instead making the kit look more like a weak kit rather than a noble apprentice. He has emerald eyes, but is born with grey-lilac eyes instead that change by the time he's three moons old. He has a thick and fluffy tail that makes traveling in the snow harder for her him than everyone else
Perso: He has a very scratchy voice that makes him sound gruff or mean , but he isn't. I guess you could think of him more like Firestar noble and brave willing to risk everything for the clan he loves. He does enjoy playing with his littermates, but when he isn't then he might be found listening to the elder's tales or asking educated questions. He feels it is his duty to prove his father that being being born the runt of the litter doesn't make him weak.
Activeness: 10/10
Other: none

Last edited by Mango; November 23rd, 2016 at 07:10 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:04 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name; Splashkit I Splashpaw I Splashpool
Age; Unborn
Gender; Molly
Appearance; Splashkit is a pale silvery-white molly. She has a black head and tail. He legs and paws have black stockings. Splash's eyes are amber and she has a black nose. Her fur is fluffy and sleek. It is relatively short in most places. The longest parts of her fur are near the base of her tail, ears, and legs.
Personality; Splashkit is relatively calm. (WIP)
Activity Level; 8/10
Other; WIP

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:57 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Silentkit-Silentpaw-Silentstorm
Appearance: Ref 1|Ref 2|Ref 3|Ref 4|
Personality: Silentkit is really, really, really shy. She is antisocial and keeps herself hidden from others. She often hides behind her mother when meeting new cats. Silentkit is really reserved and quiet, somtimes you forget she's even there. Silentkit hardly ever speaks, she just either nods or shakes her head. Many cats think she is mute. But she's not, she's doesn't talk like nearly ever. Silentkit does want to talk to other cats, but she's afraid. She is scared of other cats, her own clanmates. Why? She doesn't know, it's just the way she is. Silentkit doesn't believe in herself. She believes she has no courage, no strength and thinks she is just a failure. She honestly does not understand why she feels like that but she thinks it's mostly likely that because she doesn't even talk to her own littermates she can't do anything more. Silentkit looks up to her mother and father. She hopes to be like them one day. A respected cat, and one day maybe she might even become leader. Although she believes that that would never happen. Silentkit is really, really, really good at keeping secrets. That's obviously because she just about doesn't speak at all. Silentkit is trustworthy and loyal. She would never say anything she doesn't wish to and is loyal to ThunderClan to the end. Although, Silentkit hates it when cats ask her something that requires an answer that isn't a nod or shake of the head. The thought of speaking scares her. Now, for a shy cat you may or may not expect her to be clingy to her littermates and parents. Well, Silentkit is definitely not clingy, to her littermates anyway. With her parents, she likes to stay close to them and be forever protected by them. No, she won't speak to them either but just being close to them is a comfort to her. Silentkit wishes her parents would always be there to protect her. She knows that that would never happen though. Afterall, she would learn to fight eventually. Even if she doesn't want to learn. It's not that she's lazy, she's just afraid. Silentkit often feels upset, upset with herself and hating how not brave she is. She feels she is just stupid and a waste of space. So, some may call Silentkit a coward, some call her mute, most don't even notice her. But she can't help it, she's just afraid. Afraid, of a simple thing. Talking. (Personality will develope)
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Other: None

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 23rd, 2016, 01:51 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Name- Marigoldkit ; Marigoldpaw ; Marigoldblaze
Gender- Male
Appearance- link ; Marigoldkit is a mix between his parents because he is grey fur that is lighter than Northpath's but darker than Cresentmoon's with grey stripes like Crescentmoon but the stripes are kind of blurred like Northpath's and he has yellow eyes like Northpath.
Personality- Marigoldkit isn't close to his family in anyway and believes that he should never have been born, making him hate Crescentmoon and even Northpath for breaking the code. He is a very loyal cat to Thunderclan, and would definitely choose the clan over his family. Marigoldkit is an honest cat and comes off blunt and frank, but doesn't care and most likely won't apologize. Since he doesn't believe he shouldn't have been born he is always trying to prove himself and always goes too far. Marigoldkit also doesn't like anyone who breaks the codes and doesn't like cats that are half-clan or even outside the clans.
Other- ya'll know i'm not to good with forms xD

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Name- Lichenkit - Lichenpaw - Lichenwing
Gender- Female
Age- Undecided
Appearance- Click Name For Details x.x
Personality- Lichenkit is the type to never ask for help in times of crisis. She also not the type to show mercy to a cat she thinks/knows doesn't deserve it. Sometimes that cat may be innocent, but once the deed is done, she doesn't look back and dwell on it. She keeps moving on. Lichenkit enjoys fighting and getting blood on her paws, but of course she can't scare her clan with that fact and doesn't let others see it unless in battle. Everything she does is for her personal gain and rise to power, whether that leaves her looking like the bad guy or not, she refuses to allow weakness spread through her clan like a disease. In her mind, the weak don't deserve sympathy and must care for the clan even in their injured state or leave. Sure, it may seem cruel, but she doesn't see it this way. Lichenkit does things in what she thinks is the best intent for her clan or herself. On top of all this, Lichenkit is very blunt with her words. She won't sugar-coat anything and often times she hurts feelings with these blunt words. She doesn't understand why others get so offended by the truth, but she refuses to speak anything but it unless a lie is absolutely necessary to keep her out of trouble or help her in some form. Once more, she won't think twice about those lies, but only under those exceptions.
Away from the more cruel side to this feline and on to who she is on a daily basis. Lichenkit is a very smart she-cat. In fact, she can talk her way out of things easily being that she's very persuasive and uses her words wisely. She can also sound very commanding, knowing that if she can get away with it, she will boss around a feline. She relishes power and in fact envies her leader and deputy for the power they hold in their paws, but once again, Lichenkit cannot allow her clan to see the ambitious part of her personality. Lichenkit uses her words so well that she can place the blame about something she did on someone else and she's even learned how to set someone up for disaster. This may not be a good thing in the long run, but for the moment, she enjoys it. She feels practically invisible when things go the way she wants them to.
This feline often acts like your average clan cat. She acts very loyal even though she doesn't mind crossing borders or making allies in other clans. She even enjoys helping her clan mates, although secretly she expects something in return for the actions she took. There always has to be something for her in the end to motivate her to do things. Most times she does think about things before jumping into something unless she has to just jump into something, mainly on command by someone of a higher power than she.
Now, Lichenkit isn't all that bad at first. She may seem like a terrible feline now, but she's a very caring cat on the inside. For the few felines that do bond with her and earn her trust, she'll protect with her life and help them out without expecting anything. She shows no respect to most cats, but to those few, they've got her highest respect and yet, sometimes even they aren't safe. The moment she realizes she's being used or lied to, it's game over even for her closest friend. She won't even take a moment to think it through.
Overall, her personality is rather unappealing to most, but growing up in the Evil Era does that to felines. Perhaps if you really break her down and know her long enough, you'll begin to understand her much better. She's fairly likable to those who take the time to see that.
Role- Kit
Other- Shes a new character cx and her personality will develop more as time goes

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 24th, 2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:36 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name; Splashkit I Splashpaw I Splash--
Age; Unborn
Gender; Molly
Appearance; Like her mother, Splashkit is a white tortoiseshell. Splashkit has a white base coat. She has blue eyes and a pink nose. She has a pale splash of ginger on her chest. The little molly has black and ginger patches on her ears, paws, and tail. Her fur is relatively short. It is longer at the base of her tail and the tips of her ears. Splashkit is small for her age. Her body is very slim and lithe. She is not very muscular or built, but makes up for it in brains and personality.
Personality; Splashkit is more of a boisterous cat.
She likes to speak up, for she feels she knows what is right. Splashkit likes to talk. She is a great conversation starter and also a good shoulder to cry on. She tries her best to listen to cats when they need her. When she can not listen, she acts. Sometimes she can't help herself when she stands up to other cats. Splashkit feels she has to prove herself to her mother and dead father. She hates that her father is dead and wishes she could have met him. Splashkit wants to get revenge, but knows she is too small and kind to do it. Splashkit is very loyal. She would not betray you for anything, unless it was her family. She follows other cats around, trying to get attention. Most cats ignore the little kitten, for she is not good at making friends. Sometimes Splashkit can be very encouraging. She can put her full faith in them, not wanting to see them fail. Splashkit doesn't particulary like liars, but understands if they do lie.
Activity Level; 8/10
Other; If accepted, can she be the runt.

EDIT: Reposted because I had to edit this.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:41 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Name-
Brightkit | Brightpaw | Brightpath/dust
Bright After her pretty tortiseshell pelt.
-path after Northpath.
dust is undecided.
Gender-
Molly [cis. she/her]
Age-
unborn
Appearance-
A dusty chocolate brown,and pale
orange splotched tabby,with dark
gray tabby stripes down her legs,
and yellow eyes.
Personality-
Brightkit is a big joker,and loves
to make jokes about almost anything.
She is a little hot-headed,and has
large fierceness just like her mother.
This little fluffball can be a little
brat and almost always wants to
get her way.Bright is a very kind,
and sweet kit,and usually tries
to help anyone she can,though,
this sometimes turns into
annoyance,as her hot-headed
nature comes along.She is a very
thoughtful kit,but this doesn't show
often,and comes out with full on
arrogance.
Role-
Kit.
Other-
I'm signing up for both,
just incase I don't get
the other,so don't pick me
for both.

I'd think she'd become an EE supporter,
but if Twitfall doesn't say who's their father.

Last edited by seasalt; December 3rd, 2016 at 09:37 PM.