Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:39 PM

Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:39 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Tinker's New Garden

Tinker purred, "I'd love that! I can't wait!"

The tinny sound of metal scraping metal caught her attention. Her ear flicked towards the open door of her housefolk's nest and slowly the scent wafted out to her nose. Tuna!

"I've got to go. My housefolk are making tuna and they need me to clean the bowl for them." Tinker flicked her feathered tail and bounded off the fence. She bounced rabbit-like over the loose dirt of the garden, jingling all the way, and disappeared inside the nest.
Old August 5th, 2021, 03:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Ravensong

Lyra was scoping out the neighbourhood. She had been rather lonely the past moon and wound love to have a friend to chat with. Her blue eyes landed on a nice looking garden where she spotted a she-cat around her age. Frienddddd! Lyra crept forward and jumped up onto the edge of the fence with a wide smile.
"Hiya, I'm Lyra! What's your name?" she asked curiously.
Old August 5th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Ravensong

Lyra was scoping out the neighbourhood. She had been rather lonely the past moon and wound love to have a friend to chat with. Her blue eyes landed on a nice looking garden where she spotted a she-cat around her age. Frienddddd! Lyra crept forward and jumped up onto the edge of the fence with a wide smile.
"Hiya, I'm Lyra! What's your name?" she asked curiously.
Tinker yawned and stretched deeply. She glanced up as movement caught her eye. She smiled as she spotted a young she-cat staring down at her.

Tinker smiled warmly. "Hi Lyra! My name's Tinker. Do you live around here too?! My housefolks just moved here and I haven't met many new cats."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 5th, 2021, 01:11 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Tinker yawned and stretched deeply. She glanced up as movement caught her eye. She smiled as she spotted a young she-cat staring down at her.

Tinker smiled warmly. "Hi Lyra! My name's Tinker. Do you live around here too?! My housefolks just moved here and I haven't met many new cats."
The black and white cat's smile grew wider. Frieeeeeeeenddd! This was going so well! OK, don't scare her off, just be nice, this is fine.
"Yes, kind of. I live in the forest but it's actually super not far from here! Do you like it here so far?" she asked, trying to be casual but her paws were drumming on the fence with excitement.
Old August 5th, 2021, 02:37 PM
Raven

Quote:
The black and white cat's smile grew wider. Frieeeeeeeenddd! This was going so well! OK, don't scare her off, just be nice, this is fine.
"Yes, kind of. I live in the forest but it's actually super not far from here! Do you like it here so far?" she asked, trying to be casual but her paws were drumming on the fence with excitement.
Tinker purred. She bounded easily up the fence to sit beside this new friendly cat. "Oh yes." She glanced down at her garden. "Not sure what my housefolks see in a dirt garden though. My last garden had all kinds of stuff like shade and grass and even catnip. But there's more adventures here."
As though Lyra's words had just sunk in, Tinker's gaze turned excitedly towards her. "You live in the forest?!" An irrepressable smile split across her face. "I bet you know all kinds of exciting places to go."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 5th, 2021, 02:48 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Willy was taking his sweet time bounding down the road when he saw a rather excited looking she-cat. He had no one to hang out with and the gate was open, so he guessed no one really cared if he came in. “Hello? Lovely weather we are having! My name’s Willy, but you can call me Tell if you want. Or if you care enough to want to know.” He said.

@Ravensong
Old August 5th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Tinker purred. She bounded easily up the fence to sit beside this new friendly cat. "Oh yes." She glanced down at her garden. "Not sure what my housefolks see in a dirt garden though. My last garden had all kinds of stuff like shade and grass and even catnip. But there's more adventures here."
As though Lyra's words had just sunk in, Tinker's gaze turned excitedly towards her. "You live in the forest?!" An irrepressable smile split across her face. "I bet you know all kinds of exciting places to go."
The swirly she-cat looked over the garden excitedly. It would probably get nicer.
"They might add some, it needs time to grow after all." she added. She'd never had a home with housefolk so she knew a fair amount about plants, despite being only a 13 moons old. She wagged her tail like an excited puppy when she saw her potential new friend show interest.
"Oh, I know loads of places. The forest is so pretty and lush, not like the alley my brother lives in, that's why I stay there instead of the neighborhood." she explained excitedly, grinning.
Old August 5th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Raven

Quote:
The swirly she-cat looked over the garden excitedly. It would probably get nicer.
"They might add some, it needs time to grow after all." she added. She'd never had a home with housefolk so she knew a fair amount about plants, despite being only a 13 moons old. She wagged her tail like an excited puppy when she saw her potential new friend show interest.
"Oh, I know loads of places. The forest is so pretty and lush, not like the alley my brother lives in, that's why I stay there instead of the neighborhood." she explained excitedly, grinning.
Tinker felt herself remembering the old garden and trying to picture it here. That would be the best of both. The last garden was nice but there wasn't much to do outside of it. This one had a world of possibilities. Tinker purred, "I sure hope you're right. My old garden was all I ever really knew." She bounced a little. "I'd love to see where your brother lives too though. Are there lots of other cats in the alley? I bet you've got all kinds of other friends out there in the forest. It sounds like a lovely place to live."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 5th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Tinker felt herself remembering the old garden and trying to picture it here. That would be the best of both. The last garden was nice but there wasn't much to do outside of it. This one had a world of possibilities. Tinker purred, "I sure hope you're right. My old garden was all I ever really knew." She bounced a little. "I'd love to see where your brother lives too though. Are there lots of other cats in the alley? I bet you've got all kinds of other friends out there in the forest. It sounds like a lovely place to live."
Lyra looked slightly nervous now. Her luck with friends was questionable actually.
"The alley is just kind of dirty and dangerous. OZ is the only one there since he's kinda mean, but me and my other brother Iro visit him occasionally. The forest is really nice though. I had friends living there with me but they moved away." she said. She didn't want to specify that they kind of ran away and betrayed her, claiming she was a creep that invaded their lives and didn't give them any space to breathe.
Old August 5th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Raven

Quote:
Lyra looked slightly nervous now. Her luck with friends was questionable actually.
"The alley is just kind of dirty and dangerous. OZ is the only one there since he's kinda mean, but me and my other brother Iro visit him occasionally. The forest is really nice though. I had friends living there with me but they moved away." she said. She didn't want to specify that they kind of ran away and betrayed her, claiming she was a creep that invaded their lives and didn't give them any space to breathe.
Tinker's face scrunched thoughtfully. "Well," she started slowly, "I think I'd still like to see it. I've never seen a dirty alley before." She looked up at Lyra, smiling, "Maybe next time you and your brother go there I can come along too? I'm sure OZ isn't so bad."

Tinker looked out away from her housefolks' nest. "That's a real stroke of bad luck that your friends left. I think I'd be upset if I had to move away from a friend like you." Tinker cocked her head as she looked back at Lyra and smiled, "You seem like a lot of fun!" She purred. "Well I guess that means you have some time for new friends then?"

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing