Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Apollo.
Today 05:42 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:40 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:40 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Today 05:38 AM
RiverClan Resources
Today 05:34 AM

Old October 14th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: LavenderClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Both Open)

Starlingflight sat near the herb storage; their tail flickering. Their eyes were constantly darting around, trying to take as much information out of their surroundings. Well, as much as she could get by the light and shadows. The ground was soft and moist. The air also had a tang of coldness to it. Rain. The cat sat up abruptly and made her way to the center of the camp. There were some herbs occasionally. Borage leafs, specifically. The leafs were used to help the queens produce better and more milk. Due to the large quantity of the kits the plant was much needed. Especially if the some of the generation would become the next leaders. Borage smelled like sweet honey; and tasted so. It took them a few minutes to find the plant. But they did. They took the plant but the stalk and took it out of the ground. Holding it by their maw, they turned around and started heading to the storage once more. Only to bump into someone and send both of them tumbling down.

Nutmegkit let out a huff. It was so boring. She hated rainy days There wasn’t a lot to do. Moss ball, warrior and mouse, almost all the games were nearly impossible to play in the damp weather. She let out a sigh. She didn’t know what she was going to do. Something, of course. But at the same time she didn’t want to get out of the warmth of the Nursey. Nothing to do but stay in and do nothing. That’s it. Is this what today was going to be? She knew she was making a big deal out of this. But what could she possibly do? Just as the thought crossed her mind, the sassy kit tumbled over to another. She didn’t know their name, why would she? “What’re you doing her?” The she-kit hissed, trying to put as much mood into the sentence. There was nothing else to do, so why shouldn’t she do thi?
Smokefoot fell over onto her side. Surprisingly, she hadn't landed on Berrytail, and found he was gone. Rising to her paws, she looked to the other cat next to her. "Hey, are you ok?", she mewed, nudging them with her paw.

She glanced back over to her side, assuming Berrytail had left to hunt without her, but turned her attention back to the other cat.

Character site in progress
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:32 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Adventures View Post

Coldkit ducked his head shyly.
"Same as you," He whispered to Nutmegkit in a small voice.
"Do you think the rain will ever stop?" He murmured, half to himself as he looked out towards the rain that came down in fat drops. Coldkit shivered and fluffed out his messy fur.
'a better question would be if leaf-fall would ever end' He thought to himself. Coldkit rose to his paws, curling his short tail along his flank. His mother, Snowcry, was already sleeping. He thought it would be a good time to have some fun, while his mother couldn't hiss at him to behave.
"We should explore," Coldkit puffed out his chest, trying to sound and look confident.
Nutmegkit didn’t know how do respond. Did-what was his name? Coldkit?- barely respond to her rude remark? The kit didn’t know why she was so dumbfounded by it. She was so used to irritated faces or personally-hurt kits when she said something like that. The young molly opened her mouth then closed it. ”Sure, I guess we can do that.” She tried to put as much disdain in the sentence as possibly. But she was practically running out of the nurses already. She couldn’t help it. If there was one thing the she-kit loved, it would be exploring. She let her mind race. Maybe... maybe she-they- could find a way to sneak out of the nursery...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
Smokefoot fell over onto her side. Surprisingly, she hadn't landed on Berrytail, and found he was gone. Rising to her paws, she looked to the other cat next to her. "Hey, are you ok?", she mewed, nudging them with her paw.

She glanced back over to her side, assuming Berrytail had left to hunt without her, but turned her attention back to the other cat.
Starlingflight sat up almost immediately after the other cat prodded them with their paw. The cat smelled of the forest, prey, and the wilderness. Of freedom. Their eyes narrowed. A Hunter. Deciding to ignore them-at least momentarily- they frantically started to search for the herb. It was easy to find by it’s almost sickingly sweet scent. But they could tell they it was mangled. And useless. They whipped around angrily. “Do you know what that was? That herb was for the kits. And you ruined it.” The Gatherer hissed. Their fur spiked up slightly. ”But I guess a hunter wouldn’t understand.”

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Back from the Void

Quote:
Nutmegkit didn’t know how do respond. Did-what was his name? Coldkit?- barely respond to her rude remark? The kit didn’t know why she was so dumbfounded by it. She was so used to irritated faces or personally-hurt kits when she said something like that. The young molly opened her mouth then closed it. ”Sure, I guess we can do that.” She tried to put as much disdain in the sentence as possibly. But she was practically running out of the nurses already. She couldn’t help it. If there was one thing the she-kit loved, it would be exploring. She let her mind race. Maybe... maybe she-they- could find a way to sneak out of the nursery...!

Starlingflight sat up almost immediately after the other cat prodded them with their paw. The cat smelled of the forest, prey, and the wilderness. Of freedom. Their eyes narrowed. A Hunter. Deciding to ignore them-at least momentarily- they frantically started to search for the herb. It was easy to find by it’s almost sickingly sweet scent. But they could tell they it was mangled. And useless. They whipped around angrily. “Do you know what that was? That herb was for the kits. And you ruined it.” The Gatherer hissed. Their fur spiked up slightly. ”But I guess a hunter wouldn’t understand.”
Smokefoot's eyes quickly faded from worry to anger. She let out a low snarl, her fur on edge. "We'll, it's not my fault that you weren't paying attention and dropped it, was it?" She was never the type of cat to take harsh comments from others, and this was no exception. She stood, facing away from the other cat, almost in disgust, and turned her attention back to when Berrytail would return. Without looking, she padded in the other direction, her large tail brushing against the other cat. "If it was for the kits, you would've taken better care of it," As she was heading through the bushes, she looked back and spat, "but I'm sure a gatherer wouldn't understand." And with that, she slunk through the bushes.

(k bye smokefoot)

Last edited by Hollow Cosmos; October 15th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Smokefoot's eyes quickly faded from worry to anger. She let out a low snarl, her fur on edge. "We'll, it's not my fault that you weren't paying attention and dropped it, was it?" She was never the type of cat to take harsh comments from others, and this was no exception. She stood, facing away from the other cat, almost in disgust, and turned her attention back to when Berrytail would return. Without looking, she padded in the other direction, her large tail brushing against the other cat. "If it was for the kits, you would've taken better care of it," As she was heading through the bushes, she looked back and spat, "but I'm sure a gatherer wouldn't understand." And with that, she slunk through the bushes.

(k bye smokefoot)
(Starlingflight ain’t letting her go that easily)

Starlingflight glared at the she-cat next to her. Their grayish-blue eyes were slits in her silver coat. The cat thought that she was so high-and mighty because she was able to become hunter. Because she could help the clan. Or at least, that was what was playing on in their mind. Their fur was fully spiked now, and on instinct their claws unsheathed. They were dull though. Useless. The blind Gatherer didn’t know how to respond to Smokefoots words. Still, they were angry. But they couldn’t help but flinch when the she-cats tail brushed against her. As she was leaving; Starlingflight quickly tried to follow her. They wanted the last word in the argument. And... they didn’t want to be left alone. “Come back here you... you mangy flea-brain!” They hissed as they slipped into the bushes as well. They had to stay on the hunters scent. Barely any light cams through the bushes; making her vision almost nonexistent.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 16th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Back from the Void

Quote:
(Starlingflight ain’t letting her go that easily)

Starlingflight glared at the she-cat next to her. Their grayish-blue eyes were slits in her silver coat. The cat thought that she was so high-and mighty because she was able to become hunter. Because she could help the clan. Or at least, that was what was playing on in their mind. Their fur was fully spiked now, and on instinct their claws unsheathed. They were dull though. Useless. The blind Gatherer didn’t know how to respond to Smokefoots words. Still, they were angry. But they couldn’t help but flinch when the she-cats tail brushed against her. As she was leaving; Starlingflight quickly tried to follow her. They wanted the last word in the argument. And... they didn’t want to be left alone. “Come back here you... you mangy flea-brain!” They hissed as they slipped into the bushes as well. They had to stay on the hunters scent. Barely any light cams through the bushes; making her vision almost nonexistent.
(Suddenly, Berrytail)

Smokefoot could feel the presence of another cat, but it wasn't Berrytail. As the two padded on, Smokefoot stopped, looking back behind her. Berrytail lunged forward, digging his claws into the nearby tree. "Something wrong? You look upset." Berrytail turned back to look down at her. Smokefoot didn't look back up at the tom, but he was right. "It's nothing..just got into an argument with one of these mouse-brains." She grumbled, slowly getting up from her spot on the floor. She started going back the way that she came, and Berrytail followed behind, leaving his catch in the tree. "I'm not letting you get yourself into trouble, Smokefoot."

(Here they come)

Old October 16th, 2018, 06:51 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
(Suddenly, Berrytail)

Smokefoot could feel the presence of another cat, but it wasn't Berrytail. As the two padded on, Smokefoot stopped, looking back behind her. Berrytail lunged forward, digging his claws into the nearby tree. "Something wrong? You look upset." Berrytail turned back to look down at her. Smokefoot didn't look back up at the tom, but he was right. "It's nothing..just got into an argument with one of these mouse-brains." She grumbled, slowly getting up from her spot on the floor. She started going back the way that she came, and Berrytail followed behind, leaving his catch in the tree. "I'm not letting you get yourself into trouble, Smokefoot."

(Here they come)
Starlingflight flinched at the voice of another cat. Unlike the she-cat, the “new” cat didn’t appear to be a Hunter. The smell of the forest still clung to him. But not as much as the flea-brain for a Hunter. Yet, he seemed to be hunting. It would be so much easier if they could just see if there were scars littered around his pelt. Then they could ‘categorize’ him. It was a habit that they had. Trying to fit the cats she met into their ranks. And then “deciding” their personality from it. Nonetheless, the pair seemed to be close friends. Making them seem like the bad guy. “Your friend ruined an herb that was meant for the kits.” They spoke up. They couldn’t tell where each of them was. It was all so confusing. They could just see the vague outline of the things around them, making a cat look similar to a tree of a rock. “The new generation will most likely contain the next two leaders, and the herb was going to help them. Obviously, she doesn’t care.” The Gatherer mewed as she blamed the she-cat.

(New!) Character Site

Old October 16th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Back from the Void

Quote:
Starlingflight flinched at the voice of another cat. Unlike the she-cat, the “new” cat didn’t appear to be a Hunter. The smell of the forest still clung to him. But not as much as the flea-brain for a Hunter. Yet, he seemed to be hunting. It would be so much easier if they could just see if there were scars littered around his pelt. Then they could ‘categorize’ him. It was a habit that they had. Trying to fit the cats she met into their ranks. And then “deciding” their personality from it. Nonetheless, the pair seemed to be close friends. Making them seem like the bad guy. “Your friend ruined an herb that was meant for the kits.” They spoke up. They couldn’t tell where each of them was. It was all so confusing. They could just see the vague outline of the things around them, making a cat look similar to a tree of a rock. “The new generation will most likely contain the next two leaders, and the herb was going to help them. Obviously, she doesn’t care.” The Gatherer mewed as she blamed the she-cat.
Berrytail's ears pricked up at the voice of another cat. "Ah, that must be them." Smokefoot nodded gently. "She bumped into me and dropped her herb, and now she's blaming me for it." Her claws dug into the soft dirt, resisting the urge to lash out at the other cat. Berrytail soothed her nerves, gently licking her forehead. He stepped foward, leaving her a few tail-length behind. "I'm sure she didn't mean to ruin your herb. She cares as much about the future of these kits as you do." He tried to pick up the scent of the cat, tracking his pawsteps back.

Last edited by Hollow Cosmos; October 16th, 2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Coldkit ducked his head, stung by the realization that the older shekit wasn't being friendly at all. He fluffed out his head, but said nothing. The young tom lifted his head and tried to look like he wasn't hurt at all.
"Follow me," Coldkit bolted off to a soggy corner of the den. He pawed at it and bit at it, trying to make a hole. Of course, it didn't to so much as a scrape to the protected den. Coldkit narrowed his round amber eyes, lashing his little tail. He then looked up at Nutmegkit with eyes gleaming with admiration.
"I bet you could escape! You're a lot older and stronger than me," The young kitten seemed to have forgotten Nutmegkit's aggression. He curled his tail and sat down, looking up at her expectantly, as if he thought she could lift the entire den.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old October 16th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Everheart padded out of the nursery to watch. She was exhausted as she rightfully should be, raising her two kittens was very difficult, despite the timid and soft personality of Halfkit. She loved her kittens as much as any mother would, but she was still very stressed as she reasonably should have been. Kits were a big deal. Everheart began to groom her beautiful calico fur, surveying the camp as she did so. The rhythmic strokes relieved her of her stress gradually, and she was very thankful for it.

(Open)
Old October 17th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Everheart padded out of the nursery to watch. She was exhausted as she rightfully should be, raising her two kittens was very difficult, despite the timid and soft personality of Halfkit. She loved her kittens as much as any mother would, but she was still very stressed as she reasonably should have been. Kits were a big deal. Everheart began to groom her beautiful calico fur, surveying the camp as she did so. The rhythmic strokes relieved her of her stress gradually, and she was very thankful for it.

(Open)
Nightgorse stretched in a small patch of sunlight. He drifted near the nursery, watching Coldkit out of the corner of his eye. The hunter fluffed out his tabby fur and padded over to Everheart.
"Hey, Everyheart," Nightgorse gave a small smile, curling his long tail over his paws. He tried not to notice Snowcry's burning glare on his back.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay