Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:27 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 08:27 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by SandyFox
Today 08:26 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:25 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by finley !!
Today 08:25 PM
View Poll Results: Should the First Plot Be About Mixed Breeds?
Yes 14 77.78%
No 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:51 AM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Wink Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Name Cloud in the night
Age 34 moons
Apearence (Color and Body look) a white fluffy cat with light blue eyes
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Improvise it) Friendly,flexible,funny,kind,caring,calm,smart
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted) CloudTribe
Powers (Controling Fire, Making Clouds, Extra {Make up Your Own too, Thay can have As Many as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincible) Abke to make clouds
Position (Put Leader to Apply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} Leader as all of their traits are great for a leader and they love all cats
Other? Gender undecided pronouns they/them/their
Questions? Nope

(Just Nodised the Edit Sorry About Late Reply)

Ok I'll Post the RP Page Soon as I Can But Before i Do I'll See If Anyone Wants to be Leader For The Other Tribes Too, ^v^ but as Of Now Your Pridy Much Leader By Defolt

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:44 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Smile Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Now That I Have More of A Difinintiv Thing For the Plot Being
Mixed-Breeds
(I'll Link Everyone In that Is in the RP To the Plot on another Resores Thing Later to explainit)
Im Ready to Post My Characters
^v^
---------------------------------------------------

Name - Fish That Swims In the Light 'Light'
Age - 1 Moon
Apearence (Color and Body look) - Shes A Bit Smaller than Most WaterTribe Cats, And Has A White Tabby Pelt Color with Green Eyes, She has Small Extra Fin things On Her Back that Can Move Up and Down To Help her Move In The Water, And Feather Like Fur
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Impervise it) To Be RPed For The Most Part
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted) WaterTribe
Powers (Controling Fire, Makeing Clouds, Exetra {Make up Your Own too, Thay can have As Meny as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincibol} Walking on Clouds, And The Ability to Make Bubble's/Wind (When Underwater It Creates a Updraft That Can Pull Her Up Or Push her Forward And When Above Water It Make Wind Wich is the Power as A Whole, Which can Push one Back or Help Her move Faster On land)
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} Kit Right now, But Will be Training to Be a Caretaker When She Becomes a To-be
Other? 1. Female Pronowns, 2. She is A Mix Of CloudTribe(Dad) and Watertribe(Mom) Who I Am RPing The Dad
Questions? -Fufiled-

Name - Fire In Darkness 'Fire'
Age- 36 Moons (3 years)
Apearence (Color and Body look)- He Is A Dark Ashy Gray Cat With Gray eyes, and A Nick in his left Ear From Being a To-Be
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Impervise it)- He Is a Proud Cat Who Will lend a Helping hand To Those Who Need it, He is Also More Of a Talker When Not Working
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted) LavaTribe
Powers (Controling Fire, Makeing Clouds, Exetra {Make up Your Own too, Thay can have As Meny as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincibol} Controling Fire and Moveing Stone
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} Bilder
Other? Male Prownowns, and I'd Like To Have Him Meet a WaterTribe Cat At some Pount and Become Friends Because he Doseint Ushly Leave the Volcano do to His Position, oh ya And one One more thig He Doseint Fall in love easy
Questions? Dose anyone Want to be The WaterTriber?

Name - Ash That Riseis 'Ash'
Age 40 moons
Apearence (Color and Body look) A Red-Brown Taby Cat With Red Eyes
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Impervise it) A Observent And Pashont Cat That Will often Visit The Kits and Elders To make Sher Thar Ok, And Will Sometimes leave camp to Talk to the Tribe Leaders To See if ther Tribes are Fareing Well
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted) LavaTribe
Powers (Controling Fire, Makeing Clouds, Exetra {Make up Your Own too, Thay can have As Meny as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincibol} (This is More Of a Qurk Too but its To nodisbol to Not say) Puffing Smoke is One thing That Happens Sometimes, and Can Hold Lava In them And Spew it out of his mouth when Needid
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} A Gard, She Is a Cat that Cares And Will often Try to Help and Mother The other Tribes If Needid
Other? 'Ash' Is A Female
Questions? Am i the Only one Doing any other Tribe Exept Cloud... (Edit- Nvm! ^v^)

Name - Feather Resting on Clouds 'Feather'
Age - 36 Moons
Apearence (Color and Body look) - A Silver Taby Tom with Green eyes
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Impervise it) He Is A Carefree and Outgoing Tom that Often will be out Hunting and Takeing walks To See the WaterTribe Because its the Only Tribe he Can Truly See Easyly
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted) CloudTribe
Powers (Controling Fire, Makeing Clouds, Exetra {Make up Your Own too, Thay can have As Meny as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincibol} Makeing Gusts Of Wind, and The ability to Make Others Levatate
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} Hunter
Other? He Is the Father Of 'Light',
Questions? -Fufilled-

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; October 6th, 2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Name: Ripple in the waves, "Ripple"
Appearance: Soft, light grey fur with spots of darker grey on her pelt; brown eyes.
Personality: Kind, secretive, protective of her family
Tribe: Water-Tribe
Power: Swims slightly faster than most other cats
Position: Caretaker
Other: Female pronouns
Questions?: Can Ripple be Lights' mother?
- Fawful, Whenever he was released in the mario games (Lol).
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
- JackSepticEye (Almost all the time).
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Stay tuned for more news!
Old September 4th, 2018, 07:57 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Smile Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiFandom Trash View Post
Name: Ripple in the waves, "Ripple"
Appearance: Soft, light grey fur with spots of darker grey on her pelt; brown eyes.
Personality: Kind, secretive, protective of her family
Tribe: Water-Tribe
Power: Swims slightly faster than most other cats
Position: Caretaker
Other: Female pronouns
Questions?: Can Ripple be Lights' mother?

In ^v^ And Yes Ripple Can! ^v^

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old September 15th, 2018, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Name: Wind that Whispers "Whisper"
Apearence: A silver she-cat with white streaks running through her wings and fur. She has soft blue eyes and fluffy gray wings.
Personality: Soft, caring, kind
Tribe: CloudTribe
Powers: Her wings allow her to create gusts.
Posishon: Caretaker
Other?: She often adventures the areas outside of her camp when she isn't taking care of the kits.
Questions?: Nada!

Name: Seas that Create Storms "Sea"
Apearence: A gray-blue she-cat with a black mask and black rings on her tail. Her fins are a light blue with sea-green swirls, she has green eyes.
Personality: Shy, timid, quiet, friendly
Tribe: WaterTribe
Powers: She can create a substance that, when rubbed on a non-watertribe cat, allows them to breath underwater for 30 minutes.
Posishon: Hunter
Other?: She, nearly always, can be found on the beach looking at sea-shells or playing in the tidepools when she isn't hunting.

Name: Moon that Dances in the Waves "Moon"
Apearence: A black she-kit that has white paws and reddish amber eyes. Her fins are obsidian colored and she has light gray scales running down her legs and face.
Personality: Timid, doesn't trust others easily, adventurous
Powers: Her scales allow her to control the temperature around her to a certain degree.
Posishon: Kit, but wants to become a gaurd
Other?: She is half WaterTribe and half LaveTribe. Her mother is deceased and father's whereabouts are unknown.

Name: Embers that follow the Ash Trail "Ember"
Apearence: A brown tom with black scales along his spine, face, and legs. He has piercing amber eyes.
Personality: Adventurous, ambitious, friendly
Tribe: LavaTribe
Powers: Pyrokinesis, basically he can control fire.
Posishon: Fighter
Other?: He's a good friend of Whisper's. He often meets with her on his off-time.

Last edited by Echofall; September 15th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:03 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Name: Lava Watcher (Flame of the burning rock)
Apearence: smooth red fur with a bushy black striped tail
Personality: TbRPd, some in reason
Tribe: VolcanoTribe
Powers: Basic powers, controlling fire, sharper claws, Cannot be physically killed (as in killer bite, but can die of wounds), hear further, reincarnating powers (once, himself only)
Reason: Flame is just a worthy Leader. His skills and powers are only used for others, and very rarely for himself. He is also selfless and mature, and very knowledgeable when the tribe is in need of support.
Flame also has a power, not really, to know when a cat is worried, scared and always knows what to say to comfort them. Being short tempered slightly upgrades his powers to help his tribe.
@EmberMoon ☆NightClan★

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 22nd, 2018, 01:15 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Exclamation Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, (RP Sign Ups) {Magic Winged Cats RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Name: Wind that Whispers "Whisper"
Apearence: A silver she-cat with white streaks running through her wings and fur. She has soft blue eyes and fluffy gray wings.
Personality: Soft, caring, kind
Tribe: CloudTribe
Powers: Her wings allow her to create gusts.
Posishon: Caretaker
Other?: She often adventures the areas outside of her camp when she isn't taking care of the kits.

Name: Seas that Create Storms "Sea"
Apearence: A gray-blue she-cat with a black mask and black rings on her tail. Her fins are a light blue with sea-green swirls, she has green eyes.
Personality: Shy, timid, quiet, friendly
Powers: She can create a substance that, when rubbed on a non-watertribe cat, allows them to breath underwater for 30 minutes.
Posishon: Hunter
Other?: She, nearly always, can be found on the beach looking at sea-shells or playing in the tidepools when she isn't hunting.

Name: Moon that Dances in the Waves "Moon"
Apearence: A black she-kit that has white paws and reddish amber eyes. Her fins are obsidian colored and she has light gray scales running down her legs and face.
Personality: Timid, doesn't trust others easily, adventurous
Powers: Her scales allow her to control the temperature around her to a certain degree.
Posishon: Kit, but wants to become a gaurd
Other?: She is half WaterTribe and half LaveTribe. Her mother is deceased and father's whereabouts are unknown.

Name: Embers that follow the Ash Trail "Ember"
Apearence: A brown tom with black scales along his spine, face, and legs. He has piercing amber eyes.
Personality: Adventurous, ambitious, friendly
Tribe: LavaTribe
Powers: Pyrokinesis, basically he can control fire.
Posishon: Fighter
Other?: He's a good friend of Whisper's. He often meets with her on his off-time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Name: Lava Watcher (Flame of the burning rock)
Apearence: smooth red fur with a bushy black striped tail
Personality: TbRPd, some in reason
Tribe: VolcanoTribe
Powers: Basic powers, controlling fire, sharper claws, Cannot be physically killed (as in killer bite, but can die of wounds), hear further, reincarnating powers (once, himself only)
Reason: Flame is just a worthy Leader. His skills and powers are only used for others, and very rarely for himself. He is also selfless and mature, and very knowledgeable when the tribe is in need of support.
Flame also has a power, not really, to know when a cat is worried, scared and always knows what to say to comfort them. Being short tempered slightly upgrades his powers to help his tribe.
@EmberMoon ☆NightClan★

OH MY WORD! SO So! Sorry You see my Menchon Doseint always Work so That So Failed! So Thank-you BlazePaw For The VM About that! Oh my Word! Thank-you So Yes Everyone is Axeptid, And Thank-you BlazePaw For Being LavaWacher Instead Of Me Because I Didn't Realy want to Be (I Was going to be as A Temp Because Im Not a Good RPer as Leader), And Also Yours is Much better than mine ^v^ So Your Leader Of LavaTribe Blaze ^v^ See you on the RP Thred you 2

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:39 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Thx Ember, we started?
Lemme try again..
@Embermoon nightclan
Did it manually, buta the username is wrong

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; September 22nd, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 09:26 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Name-
ummmmm..
Age-
20 Moons
Apearence (Color and Body look)
I'm too lazy.. I'll do dis later?
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Improvise it)-
TBRP'd I guess ( I'm too lazy to right it rn)
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted)-
Lava Tribe
Powers (Controlling Fire, Making Clouds, Extra {Make up Your Own too, they can have As many as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincible)
She can breathe fire / control fire (she needs practice)
She can eat fire, but some different types of fire taste weird to her)) yes there are different types of fire))
She can also use her fire to propel herself upward, therefore allowing her to "fly"
FIRE CANNOT KILL HER (water or wind powers can, or if someone else has strong enough fire magic then it might injure her, but usually she just eats the fire)
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} fighter
Other?- She's a breed, but I didn't make parents for her. Her mother was in the Cloud Tribe, and her father was in the Lava Tribe. They're dead, and she chose the Lava Tribe over the Cloud Tribe.
Questions?
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 2nd, 2018 at 09:34 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:33 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Name-
ummmmm..
Age-
20 Moons
Apearence (Color and Body look)
I'm too lazy.. I'll do dis later?
Personality (Put To Be RPed If You Want to Improvise it)-
TBRP'd I guess ( I'm too lazy to right it rn)
Tribe(Full Name Or Shorted)-
Lava Tribe
Powers (Controlling Fire, Making Clouds, Extra {Make up Your Own too, they can have As many as you like as long as you dont Make them Invincible)
She can breathe fire / control fire (she needs practice)
She can eat fire, but some different types of fire taste weird to her)) yes there are different types of fire))
She can also use her fire to propel herself upward, therefore allowing her to "fly"
FIRE CANNOT KILL HER (water or wind powers can, or if someone else has strong enough fire magic then it might injure her, but usually she just eats the fire)
Posishon (Put Leader to Aply for It, It will be Voted On before i Post the RP Also Put a Reson Why If Leader} fighter
Other?- She's a breed, but I didn't make parents for her. Her mother was in the Cloud Tribe, and her father was in the Lava Tribe. They're dead, and she chose the Lava Tribe over the Cloud Tribe.
Questions?

Ok ^v^ Once you think Of a Name And look Let me Know (I Avise you to think of a Name Before you start RPing) But otherwise Ya Your in ^v^

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)