Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 03:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:25 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 03:24 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:10 PM

Old March 31st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ► AshClan & SmokeClan Roleplay(Only Join If Signed Up!) ◄

Steampaw laid in the front of the apprentice den. He hasn't Ben able to sleep for a while, but that didn't stop him from working hard whenever he could.
Old March 31st, 2017, 02:18 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He looked at her then said "alright,mew can go. Find another apprentice and one warrior."
Mistheart nodded and started to make her way towards Pepperfoot and Frostpaw. They were the only cats left to go out unless Lilacstar wanted to go on patrol. She knew Pepperfoot was getting older and wasn't sure if he wanted to go out. She looked at her fellow clanmates with bright eyes, "We need one more warrior and an apprentice to join us on morning patrol. Would you two like to join us?" She asked.

(Also, Mistheart doesn't have an apprentice and since the clans are so small atm if you think Mist and Frost would make a good mentor-apprentice pair then we could do that. Mist is really social and hyper and Frost is anti social and depressed so I am not sure if they would end up helping each other or having a bad relationship.)

{ @Shadomaru }
{ @Goldenshard }

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 31st, 2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Steampaw laid in the front of the apprentice den. He hasn't Ben able to sleep for a while, but that didn't stop him from working hard whenever he could.
Shadesting opened his eyes and looked around. Goldenpaw went to go speak to Rosestar and he spotted Steampaw and stood. He wasn't the the cats mentor but he figured he needed some training, so did Goldenpaw. They couldn't stay apprentices forever and Rosestar has been busy, since the clan didn't have many warriors and no deputy. Shadesting shook his fur before padding up to the young cat, "Hey, Steampaw. Would you like to go hunting with me?" He asked.

Old March 31st, 2017, 02:47 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mistheart nodded and started to make her way towards Pepperfoot and Frostpaw. They were the only cats left to go out unless Lilacstar wanted to go on patrol. She knew Pepperfoot was getting older and wasn't sure if he wanted to go out. She looked at her fellow clanmates with bright eyes, "We need one more warrior and an apprentice to join us on morning patrol. Would you two like to join us?" She asked.

(Also, Mistheart doesn't have an apprentice and since the clans are so small atm if you think Mist and Frost would make a good mentor-apprentice pair then we could do that. Mist is really social and hyper and Frost is anti social and depressed so I am not sure if they would end up helping each other or having a bad relationship.)

{ @Shadomaru }
{ @Goldenshard }
Pepperfoot looked over to Mistheart, the sound of a patrol sounded great at the moment. He needed to work his legs anyway. "Of course I'll go." He said.
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:45 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw sighed. She didn't have a mentor yet so she couldn't train. She shrugged. I'll just have to wait, that's all! Goldenpaw padded over to the kill pile and plucked a shrew from it. She crouched over it and took a bite. A few moments later it was gone. Goldenpaw rose to her paws and padded over to Rosestar. ( @Goldenshard ) "Rosestar, may I speak with you?"
Rosestar looked down at the younger apprentice, staring coldly into her eyes. Rosestar rose to her paws, leaping down the stone she was on top of as she stood to confront the other she-cat. "What is it, Goldenpaw?" Rosestar asked the apprentice as she sat down, her long fur whisking wildly in the wind.

(Sorry I can't edit this. I'm using my phone, lol)
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Shadesting opened his eyes and looked around. Goldenpaw went to go speak to Rosestar and he spotted Steampaw and stood. He wasn't the the cats mentor but he figured he needed some training, so did Goldenpaw. They couldn't stay apprentices forever and Rosestar has been busy, since the clan didn't have many warriors and no deputy. Shadesting shook his fur before padding up to the young cat, "Hey, Steampaw. Would you like to go hunting with me?" He asked.
(I apologize for missing this)

Steampaw stood up. "I'd love to anything right now." He stretched. He actually meant it. With others being busy all of the time, he never had a chance to really train so he took everything he could and took it serious.
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:57 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

{ @Shadomaru }
{ @Goldenshard }
[I'm okay with that!!]

Frostpaw looked up at Mistheart. Slowly nodding as he stood up shakily, looking up to the the sun rising into the sky, then back at both Mistheart and Pepperfoot. He then glanced at the entrance, trying to avoid the optimistic glint in Mistheart's eyes. "Let's go," Frostpaw said, hoping he wouldn't have to speak often in the patrol.

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old April 1st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw took a deep breath. "Well... I was wording if I would ever get a mentor..."

Character Site

Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
(I apologize for missing this)

Steampaw stood up. "I'd love to anything right now." He stretched. He actually meant it. With others being busy all of the time, he never had a chance to really train so he took everything he could and took it serious.
(Its fine!)

Shadesting nodded, "Lets go then." He said as he headed out the entrance. "Has anyone taught you how to hunt yet?" He asked. He wasn't sure what Steampaw did and didn't know but he was gonna try his best to teach him everything he knew.

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 3rd, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:33 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
(Its fine!)

Shadesting nodded, "Lets go then." He said as he headed out the entrance. "Has anyone taught you how to hunt yet?" He asked. He wasn't sure what Steampaw did and didn't know but he was gonna try his best to teach him everything he knew.
Steampaw followed him. "A little bit." He answered as he followed. "I think I have the technique, but I haven't actually tried to catch anything."