Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:27 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM

Old September 19th, 2022, 12:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: A Regular Romeo

@Cherry~ How do you feel about a loner mate? Then he could have kits LITERALLY everywhere

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 19th, 2022, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Pensive

Ok so hear me out...I think we can make this idea even spicier. I have a loner she-cat named Petal, she has her own plot that will eventually lead her to falling in love with a RiverClan cat and joining that clan.

She is intensely curious about wildcats (aka clan cats) because of her upbringing. Her father was extremely negative towards them which only made her want to know if that hate was warranted. What if however Skyshadow (love the name btw) meets Petal while she is searching the Clans borders. He develops an attraction and curiosity which is one sided. Culminating in eventual jealousy when she decides to settle down with a RiverClan cat.

This jealousy is what pushes him towards having kits in RiverClan with a different She-Cat that dislikes Petal for being a Loner/Kittypet. Orrr...

If Skyshadow is already a RiverClan cat we could scrap the above plot and have Petal be attracted to him, joining RiverClan for him and leaving her brother Minnow behind earning his ire. There is more plot to reveal concerning Petal but I like to play things close to the chest, better for the mystery and nuance. Makes for a better read and more organic reactions. I'll tell you more of what I'm thinking if you're down with either idea.

Name: Petal

Clan: Loner/Kittypet

Bio link OR detailed description:Petal, A broad ginger tortishell she-cat with green eyes, a hooked tail, and a scarred left paw. Her fur is mushrooming away from her body at the back like her fathers. Her heavy frame sits on slender legs and dainty paws.

Activity level (1-10): 9

Roleplay example (detail!): Quietkit pressed his paw against his brother several more times in frustration before losing interest. WhitesilverQueen The tiny ears that framed his little head slowly rose up from their folded defensive posture to one of curiosity. His bright pink nose stood out against his light grey coat and black stripes as he raised it into the air. He sniffed while turning his head rigidly side to side trying to make sense of his surroundings.

One by one he stumbled towards each kit to familiarize himself with their scents. As he moved his body resembled a tower leaning precariously on top of a bad foundation. The weight of himself on his crooked legs and paws forced him to lean oddly in one direction...forever tilted to his right. Behind his closed eyes something of a primordial process was taking place in the kit's young mind. The very primitive beginnings of a bond. He was unconsciously organizing and categorizing these smells as friendly. Without even an understanding of that concept.

The first scent was laden with a heavy and rich smell of cream, and a sense of coolness like mint. Every kit he approached had this smell to some degree, but it was strongest near his mother. XFR0G_L0veRX The second scent hit Quietkits nostrils much more fiercely, it was snappy and hot almost like cinnamon candy. WhitesilverQueen The next wafted over the roof of his mouth. It was slippery and earthy, the faintest and most difficult to pin down. Gay'Fluff The fourth kit exuded a subtle calming scent, one like gentle rain and morning dew. Softspoken The scents never seemed to end and were so overwhelming.

Yet they continued as he lumbered past each remaining kit and cat. The intense heavy smell of black licorice filled Quietkits being, radiating undertones of confident boldness. Caspian The final of his squirming siblings was the second strongest smell, vanilla like sweetness giving way to a prickling peppery finish. HopeFeather Quietkit folded back on his hindquarters his ears pricked listening to the music of life around. A beautiful cacophony that he could not yet interpret. His small frame was searching for something, for a pleasing noise he had heard moments before.

He turned to face away from the bundle of kits, one more scent passing over him in gentle waves lulling him in like a duck to the shore. He waddled to it while opening his mouth to mew for only the second time. Unlike his first mew this was not one of frustration, but unrestricted joy and comfort. As the smell again washed over him the tiny kit breathed in fall leaves and sunflowers. Oily pleasant and comforting. Wingnettle He scampered over hurriedly curling against Milkkit happily nipping his tail as if it might give some reward.

Original Post

I removed the mentions because I didn't wish to bother other users from the original post, but the link above is unedited.

Bump policy: after 24hrs

Other: I love slow burning plots, with multi layered subplots. I will always respect your wishes on the matter, but I do hope you consider me XD.

Oh and sorry @FredTheFrog for stealing your thunder.
@Cherry~

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 19th, 2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old September 19th, 2022, 03:56 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @FredTheFrog ) I’d be open to considering that! Feel free to submit one.

@Quietheart So I don’t really see Skyshadow being the type to get jealous over something like that. Considering he’s going to have multiple relationships at once, it would make him a big hypocrite and that’s not the type of cat I want him to be. Second, the age gap between Petal and Skyshadow is too large for this finder. If you’re open to adjusting her age or submitting a different cat, I’d be happy to consider them! I’m also open to hearing other plot ideas.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; September 19th, 2022 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 19th, 2022, 04:08 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Name: Mei

Clan: Loner

Bio link OR detailed description: A lilac point ragdoll with white paws and a fluffy chest. She has beautiful green eyes and a gentle gaze.

Activity level (1-10): 10/10

Roleplay example (detail!): Mei padded through the woods, tail swishing behind her. The clouds floated by on this beautiful day, as the ragdoll sat under a maple tree. She blinked slowly, enjoying the faint breeze that ruffled through her thick pelt. It made her happy to see nature prosper....

Bump policy: literally anytime

Other: naw

Tag: @Cherry~

Last edited by sock; September 19th, 2022 at 04:08 PM.
Old September 19th, 2022, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
so I don’t really see Skyshadow being the type to get jealous over something like that. Considering he’s going to have multiple relationships at once, it would make him a big hypocrite and that’s not the type of cat I want him to be. Second, the age gap between Petal and Skyshadow is too large for this finder. If you’re open to adjusting her age or submitting a different cat, I’d be happy to consider them! I’m also open to hearing other plot ideas.
Today 03:41 PM
No problem, I understand and I can see your point. I had a slightly different image of his personality in my head. It probably wouldn't work out for Petal with that type of cat then. Mainly because she is jealous and mistrustful when it comes to intimacy. I don't think I could see her accepting his Polyamorous lifestyle. I would consider changing her age, but I really need her to have longevity for my plot. It's very ambitious and long.

I will definitely ask you to rp with me sometime as many more cats are going to get made or adopted by me. Plus I love sharing plot ideas.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
No problem, I understand and I can see your point. I had a slightly different image of his personality in my head. It probably wouldn't work out for Petal with that type of cat then. Mainly because she is jealous and mistrustful when it comes to intimacy. I don't think I could see her accepting his Polyamorous lifestyle. I would consider changing her age, but I really need her to have longevity for my plot. It's very ambitious and long.

I will definitely ask you to rp with me sometime as many more cats are going to get made or adopted by me. Plus I love sharing plot ideas.
Okay! If you come up with another character and want to submit them, feel free to check if this finder is still open and submit them!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 20th, 2022, 12:14 PM

Default Re: A Regular Romeo {Open!}

Bump
Old September 21st, 2022, 12:47 PM

Boop
Old September 22nd, 2022, 12:39 PM

Bump~
Old September 23rd, 2022, 12:23 PM
don't eat me

Bump for my buddy Cherry~!