Today 03:47 AM

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:19 PM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: A Little Bit of a Normal Day [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

(So
can I have their father invade the school now?
Or later?)
(Later oof)
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:31 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakko Warner View Post
(Later oof)
(aaAAWWW)

Umber let go of Lunar's hand when they were in the forest, but he didn't. He seemed to just be gripping Umber's hand tighter than earlier. "..Something wrong?" Lunar shook his head. He hugged Umber, he was just afraid. He was so weak.. he was supposed to be protecting her. Yet.. she was protecting him. Umber hugged Lunar back and he let go of her. Umber did the same and Lunar huffed angrily, he tugged at his collar, trying to rip it off. He knew well that it would never come off. No matter what they did. Only their father could remove it, but he never would remove it. Tears formed in Lunar's eyes, why was he so weak?! He pulled on the collar even harder, his neck hurt from all the pulling but he didn't care. He wanted it OFF. He didn't want it at all. Because all it did was make him incredibly weak. Weaker than he already was.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
meow

Quote:

(aaAAWWW)

Umber let go of Lunar's hand when they were in the forest, but he didn't. He seemed to just be gripping Umber's hand tighter than earlier. "..Something wrong?" Lunar shook his head. He hugged Umber, he was just afraid. He was so weak.. he was supposed to be protecting her. Yet.. she was protecting him. Umber hugged Lunar back and he let go of her. Umber did the same and Lunar huffed angrily, he tugged at his collar, trying to rip it off. He knew well that it would never come off. No matter what they did. Only their father could remove it, but he never would remove it. Tears formed in Lunar's eyes, why was he so weak?! He pulled on the collar even harder, his neck hurt from all the pulling but he didn't care. He wanted it OFF. He didn't want it at all. Because all it did was make him incredibly weak. Weaker than he already was.
(poor babbu)
(Imma do a secret time skip; it’s a thing where it’s only for one roleplayer to go foward or something- I made it up I guess lol)
After school ended, Cherry walked around a bush, because Moriarty was in it. “You stupid Pie sibling, get out of the damn bush!” Cherry kinda kicked it but Moriarty dodged the kick; she aimed for him.
(more fighting)

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(poor babbu)
(Imma do a secret time skip; it’s a thing where it’s only for one roleplayer to go foward or something- I made it up I guess lol)
After school ended, Cherry walked around a bush, because Moriarty was in it. “You stupid Pie sibling, get out of the damn bush!” Cherry kinda kicked it but Moriarty dodged the kick; she aimed for him.
(more fighting)
Umber grabbed Lunar's wrists, pulling them away from the collar. "Stop! You're just going to hurt yourself.." Lunar sighed, his anger fading away. Now all that was left was.. sadness. His tears began to spill, falling down his face and onto the ground. He sobbed and hugged his sister. He buried his face into her shoulder, continuing to sob. Umber hugged him back, her heart aching for her brother. He always.. stood up for her. She wished he hadn't. Because their father hurt him the most because of it. And now.. he was both physically and mentally scarred. She had very few scars compared to him. She felt so bad.. There wasn't even anything she could do for him.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 06:36 PM
meow

Quote:

Umber grabbed Lunar's wrists, pulling them away from the collar. "Stop! You're just going to hurt yourself.." Lunar sighed, his anger fading away. Now all that was left was.. sadness. His tears began to spill, falling down his face and onto the ground. He sobbed and hugged his sister. He buried his face into her shoulder, continuing to sob. Umber hugged him back, her heart aching for her brother. He always.. stood up for her. She wished he hadn't. Because their father hurt him the most because of it. And now.. he was both physically and mentally scarred. She had very few scars compared to him. She felt so bad.. There wasn't even anything she could do for him.
(the poor chirren)
Cherry kept circling the bush, right until she saw her crush. Sherly Gnome.*humanized female Sherlock Gnomes* Cherry saw her come towards her, slightly waving. “H-hi, Sherly.”

Old November 29th, 2020, 06:42 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(the poor chirren)
Cherry kept circling the bush, right until she saw her crush. Sherly Gnome.*humanized female Sherlock Gnomes* Cherry saw her come towards her, slightly waving. “H-hi, Sherly.”
(OOP HUMAN FEMALE SHERLOCK GNOMES, also I will respond later-)

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 07:58 PM
meow

Quote:

(OOP HUMAN FEMALE SHERLOCK GNOMES, also I will respond later-)
( Y E P . and ok)

Old November 30th, 2020, 01:11 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(the poor chirren)
(Changing his color to indigo)
Lunar let out a shuddered sigh and wiped away his tears. No more crying. He had to be strong. For his sister. Umber gave him a small, sad smile and hugged him again. Lunar hugged her back, though he just felt.. empty now. Like there was no point. "Do we.. have to sleep here?" He didn't really want to sleep here. But it might be the safest place for them.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 30th, 2020, 04:36 AM
meow

Quote:

(Changing his color to indigo)
Lunar let out a shuddered sigh and wiped away his tears. No more crying. He had to be strong. For his sister. Umber gave him a small, sad smile and hugged him again. Lunar hugged her back, though he just felt.. empty now. Like there was no point. "Do we.. have to sleep here?" He didn't really want to sleep here. But it might be the safest place for them.
(I normally have my theme on this site set to Classic, and I just had to change it to Pawprints. Lol it’s kinda hard to see but ok)
Moriarty stared at his sister through the bush, slightly chuckling.
Cherry payed no attention to him, ignoring him, talking now to Sherly.
“Hey, Cherry. Nice outfit.” Sherly complimented Cherry’s outfit, slightly making her blush more.
”Th-Thanks.”

Last edited by ChurroRabbit; November 30th, 2020 at 04:36 AM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:25 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(I normally have my theme on this site set to Classic, and I just had to change it to Pawprints. Lol it’s kinda hard to see but ok)
Moriarty stared at his sister through the bush, slightly chuckling.
Cherry payed no attention to him, ignoring him, talking now to Sherly.
“Hey, Cherry. Nice outfit.” Sherly complimented Cherry’s outfit, slightly making her blush more.
”Th-Thanks.”
Umber nodded and Lunar sighed, they had to sleep here. Of course. "Then.. I'll go to sleep now.." Lunar moved over to a tree and sat down, leaning against it. He shut his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. And now, Umber was alone. In the dark. She stared at her brother, he looked so.. peaceful and innocent. Well, he was, until that one day. She shuddered at the memory. The day she got her scar and the day Lunar got his collar. Umber remembered how their father had strangled her with fire magic. Oh.. it hurt so bad. When Lunar found out, he was pissed. There was no stopping the rampage he was about to go on. He had stormed down to their father, eyes glowing. All Umber could do was watch. Watch as Lunar's eyes.. changed. The white seemed to be replaced with black and his purple eyes seemed to gleam with power. Then, dark tendrils had erupted from his back and attacked their father. They tore him to pieces, dismembering him. All within minutes. Lunar didn't remember that night. And their father used a spell to keep Umber from telling anyone about that night. But she always had the memory. Their father's body had turned to ashes and he reappeared minutes later, how he came back, Umber didn't know. What she did know, was that Lunar was far more dangerous than he seemed. But not with her. After he'd massacred their father, Umber had called out to him. He turned to her, tears filled his half closed eyes. He had the saddest smile on his face, that she would never forget. All he had said was a soft, "Oh, Umber.." Seconds before he passed out. That was.. a terrible night. She'd NEVER forget that night.

Baby, my phone!