Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:47 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Today 06:38 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Today 06:30 AM

Old July 7th, 2017, 04:05 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Finder :)

i've got a couple roles!

Name: Nebula
Clan: N/A
Wanted Role: Echofall's loner friend?
Personality: Nebula is a witty cat. She has a sharp tongue, a quick mind, and reflexes to match. She's very protective of her siblings, and would die for them. She's also pretty sarcastic.
Appearance: A black cat with green eyes and a white patch of fur just below her head.
Other/ anything you want to add: she would be a bit older then him if/when he leaves Windclan, but I think they would be good friends- Nebula meeting Echokit when he's about to become an apprentice, and they meet in secret every so often.

Name: Appledrop
Clan: Riverclan
Wanted Role; Aspenkit's future mentor!
Personality: Appledrop is often overshadowed by her brother, but don't be fooled- Appledrop is a completely different cat. She's kind and friendly, and it's difficult to make her angry or upset. However, she's a bit of a prankster, even if it's all in good fun.
Appearance: I find it hard to describe, so boop.
Other/anything you want to add: I think Appledrop would be a good role model for Aspenkit.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; July 7th, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

both accepted! I think Echokit and Nebula will get along well, and I love your character Appledrop.

If you wanted to: I had Aspenkit walk out into the RiverClan clearing if Appledrop wanted to meet her? Also- I have a loner named Fennec if you also want Nebula and Fennec to be friends?

Last edited by Beam; July 7th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Floating

Bump~
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Floating

Bump^^^
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Floating

Bump?
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Lynxkit // Shiverkit
Clan: Thunder // River
Wanted Role: Friend of Timberkit // Friend of Aspenkit
Personality: Lynxkit is a very polite, sweet she-kit who respects those older - though not younger, thinking they should respect her instead since she's older - than her. She listens to whatever warriors or elders tell her, especially stories. While others moan they're 'boring', Lynxkit looks up to those older and wiser than her. On the topic, Lynxkit can be a bit bossy to those under her age. She is decently polite to those as old as her. She flaunts the 'i'm older so i'm smarter' attitude towards the others. Despite having this sort of arrogance, she's actually very affectionate. As long as a smaller one accepts the 'i'm older so listen to me' she always sets in place, she is ecstatic to include them in a little game she's playing. She also likes to curl up with her
mother in their nest and sleep close to her, simply stating it's comforting in a way. Despite these facts, Lynxkit is timid when it comes to new cats. She's totally open around those she trusts, but when someone she doesn't know is trustworthy comes she locks up and says things in a more tense and nervous manner with less information in the replies. // Shiverkit is a shy, sweet, clingy kit. She has a tough outer shell of 'I don't like anyone' but inside she's a huge sweetie. Once you establish yourself as trustworthy, you'll always see Shiverkit at your side or near you. Despite her clingy nature, she is very shy around cats she doesn't find trustworthy, and often stays with her mother and watches them to see if they're shady. However, she will stand up bravely for a friend or loved ones and even fight if she must. She hates seeing them sad and will do anything to prevent it.
Appearance: Lynx // Shiver
Other/ anything you want to add: Shiverkit is a WIP

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 12th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Timid
Clan: The Dusk Syndicate
Wanted Role: Fennec's friend/probably short term love interest?
Personality: -- [In link]
Appearance: -- [in link]
Other/ anything you want to add: Timid would soon leave the syndicate and be a rogue, probably join a few of the clans to see where she rightfully belong. I think it would be good development for her if she met Fennec and he helped shaped her up a bit because Timid is really really scared of everything. It's no joke. Reason for short term love interest is probably because if they spend a lot of time together, they would develop some sort of feelings until Timid leaves. She's going to be enjoying a good adventure in her life going to different places. @Beam

Last edited by Brilliance; July 12th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Name: Lynxkit // Shiverkit
Clan: Thunder // River
Wanted Role: Friend of Timberkit // Friend of Aspenkit
Personality: Lynxkit is a very polite, sweet she-kit who respects those older - though not younger, thinking they should respect her instead since she's older - than her. She listens to whatever warriors or elders tell her, especially stories. While others moan they're 'boring', Lynxkit looks up to those older and wiser than her. On the topic, Lynxkit can be a bit bossy to those under her age. She is decently polite to those as old as her. She flaunts the 'i'm older so i'm smarter' attitude towards the others. Despite having this sort of arrogance, she's actually very affectionate. As long as a smaller one accepts the 'i'm older so listen to me' she always sets in place, she is ecstatic to include them in a little game she's playing. She also likes to curl up with her
mother in their nest and sleep close to her, simply stating it's comforting in a way. Despite these facts, Lynxkit is timid when it comes to new cats. She's totally open around those she trusts, but when someone she doesn't know is trustworthy comes she locks up and says things in a more tense and nervous manner with less information in the replies. // Shiverkit is a shy, sweet, clingy kit. She has a tough outer shell of 'I don't like anyone' but inside she's a huge sweetie. Once you establish yourself as trustworthy, you'll always see Shiverkit at your side or near you. Despite her clingy nature, she is very shy around cats she doesn't find trustworthy, and often stays with her mother and watches them to see if they're shady. However, she will stand up bravely for a friend or loved ones and even fight if she must. She hates seeing them sad and will do anything to prevent it.
Appearance: Lynx // Shiver
Other/ anything you want to add: Shiverkit is a WIP

Accepted!
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Name: Timid
Clan: The Dusk Syndicate
Wanted Role: Fennec's friend/probably short term love interest?
Personality: -- [In link]
Appearance: -- [in link]
Other/ anything you want to add: Timid would soon leave the syndicate and be a rogue, probably join a few of the clans to see where she rightfully belong. I think it would be good development for her if she met Fennec and he helped shaped her up a bit because Timid is really really scared of everything. It's no joke. Reason for short term love interest is probably because if they spend a lot of time together, they would develop some sort of feelings until Timid leaves. She's going to be enjoying a good adventure in her life going to different places. @Beam
Accepted! and if you wanted to, Fennec is open for RP.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Accepted!
Thanks! Both Shiverkit and Lynxkit are open when Timberkit and Aspenkit are!