Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 12:05 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:00 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Willowfern
Today 11:55 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by stag
Today 11:49 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ellie
Today 11:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2023, 12:48 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Healing The Grove [Moonlit Grove Restoration]

Larkfire, because Rose was feeling lazy and it is 2am, had no fancy header or no fancy words to accompany her as she joined the event.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 7th, 2023, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Event [#event]

Hmmmm, well this wasn't nearly as many volunteers as she'd been hoping for, but it would have to do. She couldn't wait all day hoping more would offer to help.
Woollyfeather nodded gratefully to Hawkbite, Blackhawk, Echoshine, Salamanderskull, and Shadowlily.
To Deadfeather, she murmured.
"We'll find her and make sure she's laid to rest properly."
She gave Dawnstar a half bow as she joined their rag tag little group. With the leader there, they'd have a lot of strength behind them to make the process quicker.
And as the last few individuals joined them, she nodded to Nighthound, Vixensnarl, Larkfire.

She breathed deeply before speaking to those that had joined.
"Thank you everyone that is coming along."
Well.... was there much more to say?
When nothing came to mind, she simply turned to exit into the territory.
"Let's get going."
With a swish of her tail, she lead the group into the territory, to the Moonlit Grove.

Once the burial grounds were in sight, she felt a squeeze of guilt. They were in worse shape than she'd remembered, but that might have something to do with being more focused on killing the dogs than worrying over the state of the graveyard.
As her paws stepped over a portion of the ground where the dogs had dug, the lilac point paused and decided to get them all split into groups before going further and turned around.
"Alright, we should split into groups. One to clean the general mess and one focusing on re-burying the disturbed. There were.... quite a few graves disturbed, so the group helping with the dead should have more paws on board to help."
She gestured for Hawkbite to stand at her side.

"I will oversee general clean up, and Hawkbite will lead the other group. I trust everyone here to be able to choose their group rather than assigning you all to one."
If the thought one side had far too many, she would step in to mitigate.
With a flick of her tail, she scanned the group.
"We'll get started once the groups are settled."

[ @SuspiciousMindz ; @RandomAckermann ; @WhiteDawn ; @Zei ; @Galaxy_ ; @Dirtfur ; @Undertaker ; @Lillian ; @Rose ; @lio ]
{Next Event Post: July 9th}

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 7th, 2023, 11:01 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Even if the smell was horrible and the cats that have been dug out haven't been his ancestors, he decided to help to clean the graveyard, he would surely hate it, but for the clan he was ready to do that, just for the respect of the dead... He spoke up "I am helping with the graveyard."
@SuspiciousMindz
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; July 8th, 2023 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Forgot the mention...
Old July 7th, 2023, 11:23 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

"I'll help Re-bury The Dead" Salamanderskull rumbled. He Looked out over the Graveyard. it was very disturbing to think about all the disrespect towards the ones layed to rest here. he'd make sure to help settle all back in gently and respectfully.... he snorted at the thought of the many other cats that should be here helping out, but no, they were off doing their own thing.

@SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 7th, 2023, 03:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Silence reigned for a moment before Larkfire made her choice. Soundlessly, she drifted towards Hawkbite and Salamanderskull. It made her feel sick, the way all these graves could be overturned. It reminded her of all the cats she'd lost recently. Besides, Larkfire didn't mind getting her paws dirty if it meant re-giving these felines a proper burial.

A quiet shudder spindled down her spine. She'd heard enough ghost stories as a kit to know what was real and what was fake, but it seemed childish nightmares never wore off. At least, as far as Lark could tell, no one too young had joined them on this trip. No need for traumatized youngsters. Hell, Lark was probably the youngest cat here, a fact that she was all too aware of sometimes.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite Mention ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 8th, 2023, 07:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

A growl rolled from the back of his throat up to his clenched jaws before he went silent again, following Woollyfeather out towards the Grove. The lack of participation bothered him. If Dawnstar was willing to take time out of her busy day to help, then surely more cats could've too. Disrespectful. . . He dared to not complete that thought, composing himself as the sight of the grove. It was a disaster. His heart strings were tugged when seeing the decomposing cats scattered about. They'd need to make this right, quickly.

Upon hearing he'd be leading a group, he turned to face the cats already padding towards him. Good, good. With enough paws, they could get everyone reburied quickly then help Woolly's team with fixing everything up.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 9th, 2023, 12:56 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Shadowlily followed the rest of the group, staying at the very back edge; he rather have difficulties socializing with anyone, especially at a graveyard. As he and the group arrived, Woollyfeather had announced that the whole group would be split.

Shadowlily waited to see what any of his clanmates had chosen. So far Larkfire, Salamanderskull, and Blackhawk had chosen Hawkbite's group. The pale warrior shivered as he took note at how scary sounding their names are. Larkfire may be less scary, but fire is always a cat's enemy; Imagine being killed by a warrior named Salamanderskull; and Blackhawk just sounds like an evil bird in a tale told to kits to prevent them from leaving the camp.

Yeah...no. Shadowlily decided to help with the general cleaning. Sure the name Shadowlily sounds pretty scary, but he rather not socialize and scared to death by three or four more cats with scary names. Maybe Woollyfeather could spare him from having a conversation while not being scary?

@Abyssopelagic

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 11th, 2023, 05:23 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Event [#event]

Woollyfeather's eyes scanned across the gathered group as a decent number of them filed up to help re-bury their dead, and only Shadowlily choosing to do general cleaning with her. However, there was something missing.
A sizable portion of them hadn't formed into either group. They really just did not have the time to continue waiting for everyone to make a decision. With so much to do, she decided to assign the last silent few.
"I'd love for everyone to make their own choice, but hesitance won't get us far. I will be assigning those who have not yet spoken up about a preferred task."
First, she approached the leader.
"Dawnstar, could you work with Hawkbite's group to put the dead to rest?"
The lilac point molly looked for one last person to appoint to Hawkbite, when she remembered Deadfeather wished to find her mother. Softly, she padded up to the warrior.
"Deadfeather, I would also like for you to help their group."
Looking to the rest of her clanmates, she nodded.
"I want the rest of you helping me and Shadowlily with general clean up. Let's hop to it, loves."
This left her with... Nighthound, Vixensnarl, and Echoshine along with Shadowlily. Seemed fair, in her opinion. There had been too many that had been disturbed from their peaceful rest to allow herself anymore of their small group, but she had also been expecting more cats to tag along than had.... well, she couldn't mull over it for long.
The Grove had been left in disarray for long enough as it was.

[ Graveyard Shift
Lead, Hawkbite — @SuspiciousMindz
Dawnstar — @Undertaker ; Blackhawk — @WhiteDawn ; Larkfire — @Rose ; Salamanderskull — @Zei ; Deadfeather — @RandomAckermann ]

[ Cleanup Crew
Lead, Woollyfeather — @/Abyssopelagic
Shadowlily — @Dirtfur ; Vixensnarl — @Lillian ; Nighthound — @lio ; Echoshine — @Galaxy_ ]

{Next Event Post - July 13th
Will be including optional prompts by then}

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; July 11th, 2023 at 06:26 AM. Reason: fixing a mention
Old July 11th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Echo shine nodded.and thought to herself I would rather stay away from the dead Graves. she shivered in disgust.
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar's eyes shifted as Vixensnarl took a seat beside her. Cute. Her attention was drawn back to Woollyfeather as she began to split the small group up. Dawnstar was thoroughly disappointed in the lack of participation during the clean-up, but at the same time, she could understand the cats' unwillingness to take care of their dead. It was not the easiest task to do, so she could excuse the unity on this one. She'd rather the cats that could actually stomach this type of work over having to deal with the more easily disturbed cats.

She must have been off though because the next thing she heard was Woollyfeather asking her to take care of the dead. "I'll see to it." The huge she-cat replied, standing. She whisks her tail tip across her daughter's ear as she moved passed her. It seemed they be working on different tasks, but Dawnstar appreciated Vixensnarl's silent support nonetheless. She nearly failed to notice her other adopted daughter, Larkfire was here.

Dawnstar glanced at her and then looked over to Hawkbite, but assuming he'd already given out orders if he had any specific ones, Dawnstar turns to the nearest grave. There was a mess of dirt, bones, and that awful scent of rotting flesh. The feline was going to need the longest bath after this, with a huff, Dawnstar got to digging, enlarging the ripped-up grave so she could properly placed the body inside and rebury it.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread