Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:45 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 07:37 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:37 PM

Old July 16th, 2017, 09:58 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Emma's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
"Thunder." Emma told her not turning to look at her or answer her first question to be exact she didn't even know why she did it the molly just did it, She wished she could explain but that was not going to happen anytime soon the molly closed her icy blue eyes,Maybe I should say something I mean the poor kit was more than likely confused as could be so why not? she turned her head smiling weakly her eyes now open "so..uh....I never got to ask bu--" Emma was cut off when a flash of light went across the sky followed by a loud crackle like sound fear covered her features and her golden fur stood on end droplets landing on her head even when it was over she just stood there her fur still on end, then after a while she just sat down looking at her pawswhats is wrong with me? her emotions were all muddled up and she never knew how to feel properly or say things which was why she tried her best to avoid cats despite this Emma did miss social interaction being close to another cat she wished it would happen but with the way she had been acting "oh dear starclan...I'm such a mouse brain.." the molly hadn't been trying to speak to Harpy but her voice was still loud enough for her to hear though Emma wanted to just sit there and rot everything in her life had rotted away already...
What is the point? Everything I do is nothing...No matter what I do it won't stop me thinking of her and every time I look at this kit I see her...I just wish... "I just wish she was here...." The molly choked out finding herself unable to speak properly Why can't I just be happy...?Everything Hurts.
(I am so so sorry this late, I kept putting it off because I didn't know what to write but here is the final post still short ;w; )
Harpy shivered, peered last the golden furred molly and into the storm outside with wide orange colored eyes, full of shock and confusion, but also curiosity. How anything so far away could make a noise so loud was far beyond her, and she couldn't quite understand it. Harpy doubted she ever would, but maybe that was a good thing, or more neutral. Not really good, not really bad . . . just . . . in between. Harpy shrank back as a flash of bluish light lit up the den for a short moment before disappearing, and it was followed by another loud bag of thunder that seemed to shake the air itself. “Ask m-me what?” Harpy asked, bouncing up again, her paws tingling with anticipation, though why was unclear to the tan tabby cat, her amber eyes now burning with several questions of her own, but she didn't know where to start, and held back, waiting with as much patients as an ADHD kit could muster. She was almost dancing in place now, and rolled over on to her back, bored of waiting and ready to play a game or something. She flung some moss up into the air and tried to catch it as it felt down, and it landed on her belly, causing her to leap up and tackle it. When the mossball was thoroughly shredded, she looked up. I don't think she's a mousebrain. Harpy thought, feeling tempted to comfort the older molly. “Who?” Harpy asked, unable to remember if she'd asked this question before or not, but she felt sympathetic towards Emma, and pitied her.