Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:40 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:30 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:29 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:28 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:57 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dear fellow traveler ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
May i? )

Blake golden eyes showed through the shadows she was quiet she smelled clan scent in that cat . She hated clan cats but this one seemed helpless , and a perfect cat to talk to since she was bored and had nothing to do.
" what do we have here ? " she meowed
{Be my Guest~!}
The molly's eyes widened in shock. Blue eyes as bright as Moons. She lashed her tail, keeping her stance low. Letting her claws out, she flattened her ears to her head. She let out a long his, "Who are you and what do you want?"
She mewed calmly. Windclan had taught her one thing, never let your guard down. She lashed her tail, bearing her teeth in a hostile manner. Morningrose was ready to pounce at any moment.
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
{Be my Guest~!}
The molly's eyes widened in shock. Blue eyes as bright as Moons. She lashed her tail, keeping her stance low. Letting her claws out, she flattened her ears to her head. She let out a long his, "Who are you and what do you want?"
She mewed calmly. Windclan had taught her one thing, never let your guard down. She lashed her tail, bearing her teeth in a hostile manner. Morningrose was ready to pounce at any moment.
Blake laughed in a husky tone
" what I can't talk to a cat? Come now why so seriousss " she said as her sentence ended in a hiss . She crept out of the shadows her fluffy and thick pelt blew in the wind the scent in her nose alerted her it was about to rain she needed to get this cat to a den and quick knowing neither of them would like to be soaking wet and cold . Her eyes shined as her ears where perked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Blake laughed in a husky tone
" what I can't talk to a cat? Come now why so seriousss " she said as her sentence ended in a hiss . She crept out of the shadows her fluffy and thick pelt blew in the wind the scent in her nose alerted her it was about to rain she needed to get this cat to a den and quick knowing neither of them would like to be soaking wet and cold . Her eyes shined as her ears where perked
Her ears flicked up, and her faced was slightly shocked. What the heck? The thought. She straightened up, leaning over to the cat. "I just ran away from my home and I'm being talked to by a random cat." She mewed.
Flicking her tail. "I think I have a reason." She stared, eyes shooting daggers at the cat.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Her ears flicked up, and her faced was slightly shocked. What the heck? The thought. She straightened up, leaning over to the cat. "I just ran away from my home and I'm being talked to by a random cat." She mewed.
Flicking her tail. "I think I have a reason." She stared, eyes shooting daggers at the cat.
Blake chuckled she wasn't afraid by this cats act she had a toothy grin as her tail swayed slowly . Is this cat trying to get in trouble ? Or is she just testing her boundaries ?? ' this cat is not going to top me , clan or not ' She thought as her eyes stared at morning she huffed and some light smoke came out of her nose signaling rain yet again .
" poor little clan cat , out alone , no den , food . What is a cat to do in these conditions hmm? " she meowed as she circled the cat she was still eary about her .

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:41 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Blake chuckled she wasn't afraid by this cats act she had a toothy grin as her tail swayed slowly . Is this cat trying to get in trouble ? Or is she just testing her boundaries ?? ' this cat is not going to top me , clan or not ' She thought as her eyes stared at morning she huffed and some light smoke came out of her nose signaling rain yet again .
" poor little clan cat , out alone , no den , food . What is a cat to do in these conditions hmm? " she meowed as she circled the cat she was still eary about her .
Morningrose hissed, glaring angerily at the black cat. "I'll figure it out!" She hissed, lashing her tail.
{Short x-x Sorry !}
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Morningrose hissed, glaring angerily at the black cat. "I'll figure it out!" She hissed, lashing her tail.
{Short x-x Sorry !}
It's ok! )

Blake had her ears back as she held in a hiss . Boy this cat was getting on her nerves quickly it might be asking for a death wish
" look I'm not here to fight , my whiskers sense it's about to rain soon and I do have a den . By the looks of it you need a den " she said

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:53 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
It's ok! )

Blake had her ears back as she held in a hiss . Boy this cat was getting on her nerves quickly it might be asking for a death wish
" look I'm not here to fight , my whiskers sense it's about to rain soon and I do have a den . By the looks of it you need a den " she said
Morningrose glared at the cat, letting out a short sigh. "Rain? I think I can take care of a little rain." Morningrose sniffed the air, skin tingling with the fresh smell. Cold air washed over her, sending shivers down her pelt. She thought for a moment, flicking her oddly colored tail. Gazing to the side, she looked up. Opening her maw to speak for a moment. "Although," She started, pausing. Tail waving back and forth. "I do understand what your coming from. It does feel like it's about to pour down." Morningrose thought more, looking at the cat with shifty eyes. Glancing to her and the ground, pelt spiking up slightly. Morningrose needed shelter, at least for tonight and work on a den in the morning. She could hold off on hunting for a bt. Morning dipped her head, making a slight bow as she looked at the cat. "I'm sorry for my hostility. Please
forgive me. If you're willing to give me shelter, thank you. I'll be off if not," Morningrose turnedd her head, willing to go find somewhere else if this cat was useless to her.

Last edited by judas; September 16th, 2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Morningrose glared at the cat, letting out a short sigh. "Rain? I think I can take care of a little rain." Morningrose sniffed the air, skin tingling with the fresh smell. Cold air washed over her, sending shivers down her pelt. She thought for a moment, flicking her oddly colored tail. Gazing to the side, she looked up. Opening her maw to speak for a moment. "Although," She started, pausing. Tail waving back and forth. "I do understand what your coming from. It does feel like it's about to pour down." Morningrose thought more, looking at the cat with shifty eyes. Glancing to her and the ground, pelt spiking up slightly. Morningrose needed shelter, at least for tonight and work on a den in the morning. She could hold off on hunting for a bt. Morning dipped her head, making a slight bow as she looked at the cat. "I'm sorry for my hostility. Please
forgive me. If you're willing to give me shelter, thank you. I'll be off if not," Morningrose turnedd her head, willing to go find somewhere else if this cat was useless to her.
Blake calmed down as she smiled
" apology accepted morning . And yes I do have a den follow me " she meowed as she flicked her tail to the direction . Her fur was blowing as the wind picked up she was starting to shiver she hated being cold . Suddenly it started to rain as she winced " hurry ! " She meowed and dashed off to her den .

Old September 16th, 2017, 12:42 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Blake calmed down as she smiled
" apology accepted morning . And yes I do have a den follow me " she meowed as she flicked her tail to the direction . Her fur was blowing as the wind picked up she was starting to shiver she hated being cold . Suddenly it started to rain as she winced " hurry ! " She meowed and dashed off to her den .
Morningrose flinched at the sound of just her first name. She ran after the cat, which was easy. Her windclan legs making her move swiftly. She collapsed in the den, looking around as she flicked rain off her pelt. "Phew!" She mewed, her legs sore from running so much. She sighed, Morningrose looked at the cat. "You never told me your name?" She mewed calmly.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Morningrose flinched at the sound of just her first name. She ran after the cat, which was easy. Her windclan legs making her move swiftly. She collapsed in the den, looking around as she flicked rain off her pelt. "Phew!" She mewed, her legs sore from running so much. She sighed, Morningrose looked at the cat. "You never told me your name?" She mewed calmly.
Blake shook her fur from the water
" it's because you didn't ask silly " she meowed
" names Blake " she added . She grabbed a mouse from her little kill pile and set it by morningrose
" eat up " she mewed she walked over to the entrance of the den as she watched the rain pour