Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:11 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:24 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:08 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
" I'm Naomi, and before you ask I was a rogue when I was a kit that why I don't have a clan name. . . " she eyed Burning forest, ears twitching as she curled her tail around her paws
Burning forest nodded and replied,"my further was a rouge.but my mom was clan born.I never knew them.it's nice to meet u."
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Burning forest nodded and replied,"my further was a rouge.but my mom was clan born.I never knew them.it's nice to meet u."
" It's nice to meet you too Burning Forest. . ." she paused for a brief moment " Mother was a rogue, and my father was clanborn.. Father fought my mother for me and one of my littermates, so now I'm here"
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
" It's nice to meet you too Burning Forest. . ." she paused for a brief moment " Mother was a rogue, and my father was clanborn.. Father fought my mother for me and one of my littermates, so now I'm here"
Burning forest nods and looks at her with sympythy but is glad she was able to stay in the clan and murmmers,"must have been hard for you..."
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Burning forest nods and looks at her with sympythy but is glad she was able to stay in the clan and murmmers,"must have been hard for you..."
Naomi rested her gaze on him and nodded " It was. . . ."
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Naomi rested her gaze on him and nodded " It was. . . ."
Burning forest looked at the squirrel and though,"hunting is the best way to get to know a cat..." And said,"would u like to go hunting?
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Burning forest looked at the squirrel and though,"hunting is the best way to get to know a cat..." And said,"would u like to go hunting?
" Oh um. . . Sure!" Naomi replied letting out a sigh, she wasn't used to anyone asking her to hunt since she usually hunted on her own for the clan
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
" Oh um. . . Sure!" Naomi replied letting out a sigh, she wasn't used to anyone asking her to hunt since she usually hunted on her own for the clan
Burning forest padded out of camp and waited for her and thought,"am I pushing her?many after hunting I should give her time alone..."(go to thunderclan territory
Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@SpiralTheRival
Ashenkit spotted his pale furred friend, a smile on her own maw. A smile grew across his own maw and he bounded towards her, his tail twitching wildly with excitement as he did so. Ashenkit was quite the...energetic young tom. To be honest, it was surprising exactly how energetic he could be sometimes. "Honeykit! How are you, what did your Dad say last night? He looked kind of...mad." Ashenkit lowered his voice and ducked his head slightly, wondering if the tom had said anything about him. But from Honeykit's cheerful greeting, whatever had happened meant that either she had payed no attention to him or she simply didn't care.

I hope she doesn't care. She wouldn't stop being my friend just because her Dad told her to, right? Ashenkit thought, feeling a little frustrated with himself at that. Was there something wrong with him, that was causing strife between himself and Honeykit's Dad? Or was this all in his imagination, just a simple trick of his vision or something. Probably just something I saw. Maybe he's just upset; his mate died, after all, as far as I know...Ashenkit thought, with a worried glance towards the Warriors Den. Was her Dad in there now, watching the two of them interact?

Putting his anxieties aside, the black and grey tom turned his blue hues back to Honeykit, a cheerful smile on his maw before it faded to a more serious expression once more. "Is everything going...okay? With your- your Dad, I mean because of-" He stopped, not wanting to say anything further. Honeykit would get what he was talking about. At least, he hoped she would.
Her alabaster fur fluffed out as she watched him approach, her tail twitching with excitement like his. Her cobalt blue orbs sparkled with amusement as she analyzed his energetic movement. When Honeykit first met the gray lad she thought he was actually quite shy, turns out she still has stuff to learn about her friend. "Oh, I'm just great!" She purred happily until he mentioned her father. The pale kit glanced away not very much wanting to remember the talk they had. "Oh yeah, we just talked, a lot..." Her gaze softened when she noticed his expression, "Don't worry, it wasn't about you." She remebered the discussion; it was about Russetbrook. Goldenblaze basically just helped his daughter through the grieving of her mother. She remembered his deep, but gentle, voice tell her to keep working to be a great warrior and stay loyal to her clan duties. In the back of her mind she was desperately hoping that he didn't mean to devote her whole life to Thunderclan. She wanted a family sometime in the future, would he allow it? Of course! He's my own dad, he's going to love my future kits. A very subtle smile appeared on her lips before she snapped her attention back to Ashenkit.

She noticed his gaze facing the warriors den, Is he worried about Goldenblaze? Honeykit was surprised that after her father gave Ashenkit a death stare that the kit would still worry about his feelings. She smiled at her friend, truly admiring his soft heart.

She nodded, "Yeah, everything's okay, I promise." Her eye's glowed as she looked at him, "Is everything good with you?" She asked, sort of wanting to change the subject off of her.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw held her steady below her as she squealed in astonishment. He had achieved his goal of startling her in his wishy washy tone of complete mannerism. He used manners, but he did ever talk like that, it was just plain weird. No one talked like that. But hey, it was a game now, like he planned. Something that would give the two cats an activity to do. "Why should I be loyal to you Owlstar?" He taunted her as he looked over her, his blue hues alight with laughter. He adjusted her paws away from her head a little, careful not to accidentally hurt her in someway. "I don't need rules from dead cats to rule me I am free! Like Ratnight once was when he ruled. That's what I've come to be!" He said letting out an evil laugh. Once the laughter subsided, he glanced down at her, a smirk flitting across his maw. "Hard work? Well, I'll still take your throne, see how it is for a while, if I don't like it then you can have it back." He said with a shrug. "Now, if it really is hard work, prove that to me by defeating me in battle." He said, pride hinting and his voice. He stepped off of the brown and white kit slowly, and backed away, his crystal clear blue eyes never dropping the gaze of Owlkit. He loved that he could do this with her. Spring a game on her unannounced tackle her, and she just be fine with it and play along. Most kits, and she cats he had met would have slapped him for tackling them and left, which was why he didn't have many friends. He liked to play rough, and just play hard, and Owlkit was willing to do that with him.
"Because...because..." Owlkit mewed, trying desperately to think of a reason. "Because you love me! I'm your best friend...or at least...I think I am." She mewed with a bright grin on her maw. She was teasing, of course...she knew he cared about her, and she knew they were best friends. But at times it was hard to tell when the she cat was joking and when she was being serious. Only the teasing glint in her hues showed that she was indeed just playing with him and not trying to be rude in any way. "You want to be evil? You really want to rule by fear and hatred?" Owlkit asked, her blue hues no longer quite as teasing as before. The mention of Ratnight had sent her into a somewhat disturbed state...she had hated the evil leader. Hated him. And now her best friend was pretending to be like him...she wasn't sure she liked this at all. The she cat flicked the tip of her brown and white tail twitching back and forth in a slightly irritated manner. The memory of Ratnight's rule was making her uncomfortable, and for once she would have been glad for the game to be over. But it wasn't; the game was just beginning. And at the rate things were going, it wouldn't be over for a long time. "Ha. I could beat you with my claws sheathed. I bet you couldn't do that," Owlkit boasted, puffing her small chest out. This was an exaggeration, of course...in reality Storkpaw could probably beat her with his claws sheathed. But Owlkit, getting caught away in the fun of the imaginary game and forgetting all about her discomfort from the mention of Ratnight, jumped to her paws, her hues gleaming mischievously. She wouldn't have been able to unsheathe her claws and fight him anyway...she would never forgive herself if she accidentally harmed him. And besides that, although her claws were not yet long or sharp enough to do any real damage, they would still cause a painful scratch if they came into contact with him. But it was more fun to pretend that she was purposely doing it...as though she really were up against an evil warrior rather then her best friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Her alabaster fur fluffed out as she watched him approach, her tail twitching with excitement like his. Her cobalt blue orbs sparkled with amusement as she analyzed his energetic movement. When Honeykit first met the gray lad she thought he was actually quite shy, turns out she still has stuff to learn about her friend. "Oh, I'm just great!" She purred happily until he mentioned her father. The pale kit glanced away not very much wanting to remember the talk they had. "Oh yeah, we just talked, a lot..." Her gaze softened when she noticed his expression, "Don't worry, it wasn't about you." She remebered the discussion; it was about Russetbrook. Goldenblaze basically just helped his daughter through the grieving of her mother. She remembered his deep, but gentle, voice tell her to keep working to be a great warrior and stay loyal to her clan duties. In the back of her mind she was desperately hoping that he didn't mean to devote her whole life to Thunderclan. She wanted a family sometime in the future, would he allow it? Of course! He's my own dad, he's going to love my future kits. A very subtle smile appeared on her lips before she snapped her attention back to Ashenkit.

She noticed his gaze facing the warriors den, Is he worried about Goldenblaze? Honeykit was surprised that after her father gave Ashenkit a death stare that the kit would still worry about his feelings. She smiled at her friend, truly admiring his soft heart.

She nodded, "Yeah, everything's okay, I promise." Her eye's glowed as she looked at him, "Is everything good with you?" She asked, sort of wanting to change the subject off of her.
"Oh, okay. I kind of got the feeling your Dad wasn't my biggest fan...y'know, just cause he looked at me like I was his worst enemy and all that cool stuff," Ashenkit mewed sarcastically. It wasn't like him; although he was a little miffed by the way that Honeykit's father had looked at him the other night. Why wouldn't he like him? What had Ashenkit done to ensue his anger, or frustration, or whatever emotion it was that the tom had stared at him like?

I thought he really was going to kill me. He looked as though he would like nothing more then to attack me right then and there, in front of the whole clearing, or drag Honeykit away...which he practically did, Ashenkit thought, remembering how he had motioned for her to move away from him. What had he done wrong here? That was the one thing that he couldn't figure out; and it didn't seem like Honeykit was going to tell him. He decided to leave the subject alone with a careless flick of his fluffy black and grey tail. "Okay, good. I mean, I don't think you should have to deal with any more problems...any more family problems, at least...that would be a lot for you, although I know you're so much stronger then you look...not that you don't really look strong...but you know what I mean, right?" Ashenkit thought with a short laugh, feeling his pelt begin to heat up in embarrassment.

"Me? Yeah, everything's going good. Y'know, I don't really have much trouble or anything...I mean, everything's always going great with me. You know me, I couldn't be happier." The tom mewed with a smile, although that wasn't necessarily true. He could be happier...he was just hiding that fact from her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread