Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:54 PM
Go to first new post ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:53 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 08:52 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 08:50 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:05 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Those and battles I bet. As fun as being a leader seems I would not wanna be in her position; Everyone wants something from you always. I mean, whens the last time you saw Twilightstar enjoy a patch of sun and a nap?" He snorted breaking into another coughing fit and struggling for a bit to catch his breath.
Willowkit seemed to ignore the statement as he started to cough once again. "Crowkit, do you need to see Coyotesnarl after this? You've been coughing before the meeting started." She walked over and dipped her head to sniff at him as she saw medicine cats do when a clanmate is sick. Though, she wasn't a medicine cat, and only got the smell of the nursery off of his pelt.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:19 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Runningpaw could see Eaglepaw's steady determination, and could sense the move before he jumped. It was a common one in the newer apprentices, and the tension in his mind legs have it away clearly. Blue gaze flickering in amusement, she dove out of the way, scampering over to his backside. She aimed a strong swipe at the very legs he'd prided himself in jumping with, trying to knock him to the dusty earth. She just really hoped it wouldn't end up like last time. Oh, if it did...
Eaglepaw quickly moved his legs just before Runningpaw could land a blow. He turned towards her and quickly aimed to run under her to get to the other side. He plannned to trick her and duck back to his original side and pin her down.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:21 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish looked up in surprise. He hadn't expected the tom to interrupt him. HE WAS SO PROUD! This was exactly what he'd wanted. Perhaps force-feeding him confidence was working, after all. Twilightstar would be pleased. Glowing with pride, he grinned from ear to ear. He couldn't help it. All he wanted to do was break out into song right now and belt out the overwhelming happiness in his heart. But, alas, there was no time to waste.
"That one, huh? That's pretty complucated, kiddo. Guess you're a little more advanced that the basic basics then?"
Eaglepaw nodded, annoyed that he had made his mentor happy when he had interrupted him. His tail twitched, impatient to start.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:15 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Spiderfrost @kittygirl --
{Was waiting on Kittygirl to post so here we go}

Breezefeather nodded to Dais-Lilypaw's comment. "Yes. She's finally earning her spot among the older cats. Here she is," his eyes lit up softly at the arrival of the young she-cat. "Well its not time for your ceremony yet, but imagine showing up late. Not gonna do Echopaw. You're going to be a warrior soon, gotta be awake when you're called." It was all said with soft amusement and a small laugh. "Gotta be timely now, no excuses. You're going to be a fresh warrior." With that he flicked his tail softly over her ears before tucking her in and began grooming her neck fur. He liked having apprentice's graduate and helping them with their last grooming was a ritual to him, as old as himself, he didn't know if his own mentor had it done to them... But it was just typical. However, he did pause in his grooming to look up at the commotion at the Breezerock. And to Lilypaw he murmured, "We might not have public executions, but we most certainly had public humiliations," his eyes were mainly focused on the deputy who'd been pushed down from the rock and the cat who'd flopped on top of him. "Immature youngsters," he rolled his eyes. Typical truth be told.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw sat at the edge of the den, his copper eyes filled with boredom. He stared at his tabby paws, not knowing what to do.

@Zesty Mango
Basilpaw saw Eaglepaw looking bored, and felt her heart flutter a little bit. She decided to speak to him, since he seemed to feel the same about her,” Hi Eaglepaw...” she meowed, gently tapping her tail on his shoulder. Frankly she felt it make her look cute when she causally touched him with her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:29 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Moving up closer to Heatherspirit, Puddlepaw tasted the air. "Yeah, I think it's another rabbit..." The scent was a little off. Perhaps it was a rabbit and another type of prey close by. But the type didn't exactly matter. Prey was prey, and the aroma was still delicious. "I think we should keep going and see if we can figure out what it is."
"Yes," Heatherspirit murmmered. "I think it is, shall we use the same technique this time?" It seemed to work last time, they had successfuly caught the rabbit.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:34 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw blinked, surprised to hear Curlpaw saying this. "You're not weak!" she exclaimed. "It's... you'll find out what a tangent is eventually! And you're one of the best friends that I'll have! You, Birchpaw, and Wolftail!"
@FuzzyRatto
No, no, no, no. I'm sooooooooooo weaaaaaaaaaaak. You haven't seen me fight-all I can do is run. That's iiiiiiiiiitttttt. And thanks! You're my best friend! I have another friend-Birchpaw? But you were my first friend, and now you're my best friend!"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:42 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Coyotekit bounded forward, yowling with excitement. Another clan meeting!
"Mama! Mama! Will I become an apprentice this time?" She hadn't seen Silverpaw at all since he got apprenticed! Coyotekit was a bit behind in becoming apprenticed, likely due to her temperament and slow learning. She tended to be rather obnoxious.

@TeamRiverRipple (since you adopted Lynxstep!)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:51 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Casper

[yep! please try and be patient, as this will be my first time roleplaying her]

Lynxstep whipped around stared down at her daughter, eyes softening as she recognized the voice. The loud, boisterous, voice. Holding back an amused sigh, she curled a paw around the little she-cat. "I don't know. Maybe. You just have to show Twilightstar how great you are." Her voice took a slightly sharper tone. "And that does not mean you can go jumping around and causing trouble. You need to be well behaved." Lynxstep leaned over and licked Coyotekit's head, with a slight eye-rolling.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 22nd, 2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:11 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Lambkit sobbed. "I wanta hunt a rabbit for you, but I got stuck ina whole. I had to eat plants!" He curled in a little ball and sniffled. @Moonraven
being this young is art

Closed Thread