Last post by Luminous
Today 07:52 AM

Old April 27th, 2018, 03:41 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"That should be alright," she murmured, watching carefully as the she-cat pressed the cobwebs onto her wound. She noticed Leopard wincing and her eyes glittered with sympathy, but she knew that there was little that she could do to stop the pain in this environment. As Auroraflame would often say to herself, she would just have to deal with and move on. She lifted a paw and gently pressed to cobwebs into her wound one more time, making sure that they would definitely stay in.

Auroraflame caught the quiet murmur that Leopard made but she pretended not to notice. Whether or not they taught her how to fight was up to Grousestar and whether or not he would let her join. She didn't want to think about it right now. This cat was injured and in need of help and treatment,
learning how to fight was the last of their worries right now.
Her icy blue hues flickered upwards to look at the young cat when she asked her question. "Not always this forest, no. But yes, we have always lived among the trees," she said. She didn't give anymore information. Outsiders didn't need to know about their clan, regardless of whether they were potential clan members or not. It didn't matter. SkyClan cats were to keep their mouth shut, for there were bad cats in the world and any information that outsiders held could be used against them. "We should get you back to camp," she said suddenly. "Do you think you can walk a short distance? Just to get to our camp so that our medicine cat can heal you properly," she explained. She doubted that the young cat would want to follow a pair of strange cats without an explanation of where they were going first.
Coppersong nodded at Auroraflame's suggestion. Looking back at the injured cat she asked "Do you need help walking?" She normally wouldn't be able to support to much, but when it came to cats in need, Coppersong could muster some strength. It also had something to do with the size difference, but she wanted to be the hero.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 27th, 2018, 04:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

@Swiftheart

[ im so sorry ! i got really busy and... you know what heres your post ]

Smogcloud glances back at their patrolmate, a limp sparrow dangling from their mouth. They were patrolling with Milkfur. They nodded in the other cat’s direction and buried the kill at the base of an oak. The warrior looked around, seeing the life that Newleaf brought with it. ”Beautiful day, isn’t it?”
"Uh...yhea.At least it's not cold anymore." Milkfur said nervously,looking at her paws.'Smogcloud has already caught something and I haven't been able to catch anything yet.I thought hunting was the only thing I'm good at,but apparently,I'm completely useless at that too.' she thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Coppersong nodded at Auroraflame's suggestion. Looking back at the injured cat she asked "Do you need help walking?" She normally wouldn't be able to support to much, but when it came to cats in need, Coppersong could muster some strength. It also had something to do with the size difference, but she wanted to be the hero.
Glancing up at the two cats nervously, Leopard nodded meowing," Yes, I think I will need help?" Grunting with effort as she staggered to her paws, managing to balance there for a moment before leaning against the she-cat's side for support. Leopard felt the she-cat fidget as she adjusted her stance. "So you're going to bring me to your camp?" she asked, confirming what they had told her. She told herself to be strong like she had up until the fox, though still a little nervous she trusted these cats. After all, they had saved her.
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
The mentor grinned, "exactly like that." Cloverspring then sniffed the air, catching the scent of a vole or two, a mouse and a sparrow. "Now it's your turn to track your own prey and catch it, I'll be watching from a distance," she meowed, padding off into some nearby bushes, leaving Silverpaw to her own thoughts.
Silverpaw's eyes shone with pride as her mentor let her off on her own. She sniffed the air and caught the scent of a mouse, sparrow, and vole, all in different directions. Defiantly the mouse or vole, the sparrow might be up in a tree, which would be to hard. She told herself, stalking towards the scent of mouse. Finally, she saw it, and got into the hunters crouch they'd just practiced, remembering everything. She finally pounced, killing it quickly as she brought it back towards where she'd left Cloverspring.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 27th, 2018, 09:15 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Glancing up at the two cats nervously, Leopard nodded meowing," Yes, I think I will need help?" Grunting with effort as she staggered to her paws, managing to balance there for a moment before leaning against the she-cat's side for support. Leopard felt the she-cat fidget as she adjusted her stance. "So you're going to bring me to your camp?" she asked, confirming what they had told her. She told herself to be strong like she had up until the fox, though still a little nervous she trusted these cats. After all, they had saved her.
The deputy let Leopard lean against Coppersong before moving to press against her other side, giving the she-cat all the support she might need. "Yes. The treatment we've given you here is very basic and the wound might get infected or something if it doesn't receive further treatment," she said, giving the young cat a good confirmation. She wasn't actually sure if the wound would get infected, but she was assuming it would. She was not certain but she knew that her herb and healing skills were very basic, so it would probably be better to go to an expert. Who knows, she might've actually done the wrong thing.
"Once we get back to camp we can discuss where to go from there," she declared. It wasn't over for the young cat just yet. Once they got back they would have to decide where she would go from there. Would she be sent back home? Or would she be allowed to stay? Auroraflame had no idea but she knew that the answer to those decisions weren't up to her. It would be up to Leopard and what she wanted, and it would also be up to Grousestar, depending on what he thougt was the right decisions for the young cat.

[After Dream Weaver's post we could move the RP to SkyClan Clearing]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 27th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Silver Fishie;

Ebonybranch made his way out of the camp, his tail lashing from side to side as he walked. The tom needed to get away from camp after a few older warriors had jumped him from behind. Ebonybranch wasn't angry, he was just a little heartbroken yo know that he is unwanted by his clanmates. The only cat he really cared around was his only friend Amberfire. Ever since she had joined the ranks of Skyclan he has been opened to a cat other than his late father Branchtail. Ebonybranch could always remember when his former warrior name was Ebonyshadow, but he had it changed, since it was the prefix of a murder that he called his mother. Ebonybranch jumped into a thick tree, laying himself down. 'Why can't cats see that I'm just like my father? I'm nothing like her and I was the only kit that tried fighting back,' thought Ebonybranch.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 01:52 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
orbitstreak remained silent, his claws tearing into the ground. it was all he could do to not leap at the tom and claw his ear. simply, he turned and began to walk in a separate direction, leaving turtlebright so he could attempt to calm his temper. he's right, you know, his mind purred, you're always so wrong. you're just another cat who can't even win a small argument, all because you're so self-centric that you can't bother about anyone else. you're simply going to make lunarkit grow into a snotty molly that everyone will hate. as he walked, orbitstreak's head lowered, his ears flattening as his thoughts got to him.

the grey tom's tail dragged against the ground, paws doing the same. not even fernsilk would love you. i bet she's glad to have gotten away. she only gave you luna as pity. even your old owners hated you. orbitstreak closed his eyes tightly, momentarily forgetting about turtlebright's prescence. his nostrils flared as he tried to force away his thoughts, his breathing ragged. finally, he broke.

his legs buckled, causing him to fall to the ground as he gasped for breath. vision blurry, orbitstreak could barely see as black dots covered his gaze. his chest felt as though a million warriors were laying atop him, crushing his lungs. yet, he could only sit there, his mind reeling as he cried out, his voice panicky. was he dying?

everybody couldn't care less if you died.

what was happening?

[ panic attack ;P ]

[ hhh im so slow]

The warrior had been triumphant in the argument, and he noticed the moment the older warrior turned around and began to walk away. He didn't feel like a winner though. His brows knit together and his lips formed a thin line. It made his stomach churn, if this is what it felt like to win, he would much rather be a looser. The tortoiseshell wanted to follow the older warrior, wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out, nothing but airy keens came pouring out of his muzzle. He was right, and Orbitstreak had started the argument after he just wanted to have a friendly chat. He could walk away. But The speckled feline wasn't raised that way. He quickly trotted up to the grey warrior, but as soon as he was a few mouse lengths away the older tom fell to the ground.

The cries sent shivers down his spine, Turtlebright took only a second to dart over to the older warrior and crouch down. His leafy hues were blown wide, panic and worry blazed in them. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what he was supposed to do. He had never paid attention to what Shinefang was doing, not that he was the medicine cat's apprentice, but everytime he went to bug to ol' coot he was always rattling on about some remedies and herbs and what did what, mostly to himself. Time to time the warrior would tune in, but he never remembered it. "SHINEFANG!" His cry was shrill, voice cracking, as loud as he could possibly muster. A wave of panic hit him as he glanced back down at Orbitstreak. Shinefang would've known what to do, he would have understood what needed to be done.

'Can't do a single thing while your flailing around like a fish outta water.'

His ears perked, it rang in his head, resonated, sang. He closed his eyes and took a breath, a deep breath and looked at the warrior on the ground. Something began to take light as the ebony, ginger splotched, feline picked himself up and put his paws on the older felines back. 'Count, but not in order...' "Orbitstreak! Orbitstreak. I'm going to need you to repeat after me, okay?" it wasn't really a question, it was more of an order, but he needed to make sure that the grey warrior could hear him. Turtlebright began to paw at the older felines back, gently, claws seathed, and rocking them in a gentle, rolling motion. "5, 9, 1, 4." he began, taking a second to breath, to calm himself. All his nerves were going haywire, he was so scarred, what if what he was doing was wrong?

He took another deep breath and continued "2, 7, 3, 8, 6."

[Did you know that your brain cannot repeat numbers out of order and freak out at the same time? ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 28th, 2018 at 01:56 AM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:26 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The deputy let Leopard lean against Coppersong before moving to press against her other side, giving the she-cat all the support she might need. "Yes. The treatment we've given you here is very basic and the wound might get infected or something if it doesn't receive further treatment," she said, giving the young cat a good confirmation. She wasn't actually sure if the wound would get infected, but she was assuming it would. She was not certain but she knew that her herb and healing skills were very basic, so it would probably be better to go to an expert. Who knows, she might've actually done the wrong thing.
"Once we get back to camp we can discuss where to go from there," she declared. It wasn't over for the young cat just yet. Once they got back they would have to decide where she would go from there. Would she be sent back home? Or would she be allowed to stay? Auroraflame had no idea but she knew that the answer to those decisions weren't up to her. It would be up to Leopard and what she wanted, and it would also be up to Grousestar, depending on what he thougt was the right decisions for the young cat.

[After Dream Weaver's post we could move the RP to SkyClan Clearing]
(Sounds good)
Coppersong nodded at the deputys command, shifting her weight so Leopard could balance better. Then she started taking small steady steps toward the camp.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 28th, 2018, 09:40 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Silver Fishie;

Ebonybranch made his way out of the camp, his tail lashing from side to side as he walked. The tom needed to get away from camp after a few older warriors had jumped him from behind. Ebonybranch wasn't angry, he was just a little heartbroken yo know that he is unwanted by his clanmates. The only cat he really cared around was his only friend Amberfire. Ever since she had joined the ranks of Skyclan he has been opened to a cat other than his late father Branchtail. Ebonybranch could always remember when his former warrior name was Ebonyshadow, but he had it changed, since it was the prefix of a murder that he called his mother. Ebonybranch jumped into a thick tree, laying himself down. 'Why can't cats see that I'm just like my father? I'm nothing like her and I was the only kit that tried fighting back,' thought Ebonybranch.
Amberfire had been walking calmly through the woods, her paw steps rhythmic and tothe chirping of the small robins who were digging up muddy worms from the dampened earth. Newleaf was finally here, and she was so happy. It was the first spring since she had left Thunderclan. She didn’t have many friends here, not anymore, but it was especially hard avoiding her sisters back in Thunderclan. She sighed, leaping over a small branch. She landed on a small dandelion, cringing as she crushed it beneath her paws. Well. She thought sadly, sitting down on a patch of ferns. It is a nice day, She mused. She lifted up her paw gingerly, lapping it gently and drawing it over her face.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 28th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire had been walking calmly through the woods, her paw steps rhythmic and tothe chirping of the small robins who were digging up muddy worms from the dampened earth. Newleaf was finally here, and she was so happy. It was the first spring since she had left Thunderclan. She didn’t have many friends here, not anymore, but it was especially hard avoiding her sisters back in Thunderclan. She sighed, leaping over a small branch. She landed on a small dandelion, cringing as she crushed it beneath her paws. Well. She thought sadly, sitting down on a patch of ferns. It is a nice day, She mused. She lifted up her paw gingerly, lapping it gently and drawing it over her face.
Ebonybranch lifted up his head as he heard another cat, his ears prickling to hear who it was. The tom stood up, peering down, spotting Amberfire not far from where he was. "Hey how's it going down there!" called Ebonybranch, letting out a purr at his only friend. Ebonybranch stayed up in the tree in case any other cat was with her. "You enjoying the spring in Skyclan? Its always nice this time of year!" meowed the skyclan tom before giving his chest fur a few licks.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.