Last post by Estelle
Today 06:24 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:12 PM

Old August 7th, 2021, 07:03 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

"Well then strike me!" She hissed, aiming to slice his shoulder, while her leg kicked out to unbalance him. Just fall you stinking heap of rat-dung! It's not that hard!
@WarriorzFan

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; August 7th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Elmshadow padded confidently along the border with Goldenstep falling into step just at his shoulder. The smirk playing at his lips was nearly irrepressible. He kept his gaze forward and his senses alert, stopping every so often to refresh the markers.

If they were lucky, they'd happen upon some troublemaking rabbit-eater so he could really pull her in with a show of his battle skills.
@WarriorzFan @Toodle

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:53 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow padded confidently along the border with Goldenstep falling into step just at his shoulder. The smirk playing at his lips was nearly irrepressible. He kept his gaze forward and his senses alert, stopping every so often to refresh the markers.

If they were lucky, they'd happen upon some troublemaking rabbit-eater so he could really pull her in with a show of his battle skills.
@WarriorzFan @Toodle
Hmm, Two shadowclan cats? Could he insult them that bad? He had already brutally defeated one in a contest of wit, so he decided to try his luck. As he was walking by he said: "Hey ya snap pea structured, shortstack piece of cow crap!" to the burlier one. He needed to test their mental strength and stamina, so he started off with an easy insult, one that could be countered if you thought about it. Just to add more insult to insult, he walked off a bit in a taunting gesture.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 8th, 2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:10 AM

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
Hmm, Two shadowclan cats? Could he insult them that bad? He had already brutally defeated one in a contest of wit, so he decided to try his luck. "Hey ya snap pea structured, shortstack piece of cow crap!" he said to the burlier one. He needed to test their mental strength and stamina, so he started off with an easy insult, one that could be countered if you thought about it.
Walking through the forest so close to Elmshadow, Goldenstep felt her breath coming in shallow gasps. She tried to take in the beauty of the forest around her, her beloved home, but her mind kept creeping back to Elmshadow. Oh, you love-sick kit! You're going to ruin everything! He's not that into you. It was one date... Was it a date? She suddenly felt self-conscious, was she reading into everything wrong?

Suddenly a voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Her pelt stood on end and her heart started hammering. She saw a light-color cat standing across the border. What had he said? She'd missed it in her thoughts. Stupid!

Her fur bristled and she moved instinctually closer to Elmshadow.
Gingercry
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Raven

Quote:
Hmm, Two shadowclan cats? Could he insult them that bad? He had already brutally defeated one in a contest of wit, so he decided to try his luck. As he was walking by he said: "Hey ya snap pea structured, shortstack piece of cow crap!" to the burlier one. He needed to test their mental strength and stamina, so he started off with an easy insult, one that could be countered if you thought about it. Just to add more insult to insult, he walked off a bit in a taunting gesture.
Elmshadow stopped and faced the tom confidently. His fur bristled but a snarling smile, eager for the fight, lit his face. He felt Goldenstep move in closer to him and satisfaction intensified his excitement.

"What are you doing wandering so close to the border, you heather-spined grass-eater? Coming to steal some good prey?" He lowered his head and growled lowly, "That's punishable by death, you know."

@Toodle

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 11:03 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Elmshadow stopped and faced the tom confidently. His fur bristled but a snarling smile, eager for the fight, lit his face. He felt Goldenstep move in closer to him and satisfaction intensified his excitement.

"What are you doing wandering so close to the border, you heather-spined grass-eater? Coming to steal some good prey?" He lowered his head and growled lowly, "That's punishable by death, you know."

@Toodle
"I've suffered enough already just looking at your face, kittypet!" he said happily. "Also, there can't be any good prey there, because your entire clan's speed altogether probably equals that of a sloth and your hunting skills remind me of one too." he said in a innocent tone.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 8th, 2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
"I've suffered enough already just looking at your face, kittypet!" he said happily. "Also, there can't be any good prey there, because your entire clan's speed altogether probably equals that of a sloth and your hunting skills remind me of one too." he said in a innocent tone.
Goldenstep crouched lower to the ground, feeling Elmshadow beside her. She would follow his cues but she was ready to launch into battle if only to shut this mangy mouth up. She hissed quietly but then her mind went back to that last outing with Elmshadow and her suspicion. Should she be risking a fight?
Gingercry
Old August 8th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Raven

Quote:
"Kittypet," Elmshadow growled, "You'd think you'd know what a kittypet looked like when you saw one being that your clan is made of kittypets and warriors with the courage of kittypets."

He found himself angling his body between Goldenstep and this Windclan smudge. The puncture wound in his side from the previous day's fight still ached but he pushed it to the back of his mind; if he needed to teach this cat a hard lesson he wouldn't hesitate.

"We don't need to be fast when we could crush Windclan crowfood like you with hardly a look."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 12:53 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
"Kittypet," Elmshadow growled, "You'd think you'd know what a kittypet looked like when you saw one being that your clan is made of kittypets and warriors with the courage of kittypets."

He found himself angling his body between Goldenstep and this Windclan smudge. The puncture wound in his side from the previous day's fight still ached but he pushed it to the back of his mind; if he needed to teach this cat a hard lesson he wouldn't hesitate.

"We don't need to be fast when we could crush Windclan crowfood like you with hardly a look."
"Yeah, We all feel crushed when we look at you guys, and we think how unfortunate we would have to be to wake up every day a walking, talking, egomaniacal sack of rocks." he said in a pitying voice.
@Toodle

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 8th, 2021 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, We all feel crushed when we look at you guys, and we think how unfortunate we would have to be to wake up every day a walking, talking, egomaniacal sack of rocks." he said in a pitying voice.
@Toodle
Goldenstep rolled her eyes dramatically. But she felt Elmshadow moving towards her. Her heart fluttered a moment but then her eyes caught on a fresh-looking wound on his flank and the Windclan warrior and his arrogance no longer mattered. Elmshadow must've fought something recently, would he be up to his full strength? Suddenly, a border skirmish seemed like an even worse idea. She looked up at Elmshadow worriedly but his attention was focused across the border.

@Ravensong
Gingercry