Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:00 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Arie ]
--Lynxstep--

The queen's head shot to her hind when she felt something fall on her bobtail. Stagkit. She didn't know the young kit too well. "Stagkit come here." She tapped her paw on the ground next to her hoping the wobbly cream kit would come next to her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

With a tired expression, Aspenbreeze nearly crawled her way to the to Breezerock. Quite groggy from an... interrupted nap, the warrior settled down, content to just be left alone at the moment. If it wasn't apparent from her disgruntled appearance, maybe someone could tell from her fiery gaze if the even came close.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM
#RedInStead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

"Much better, I want you to just keep practicing that today..." He yawned, for some reason the tom was getting sleepy. "...and we can pick it up tomorrow if you'd like." He smiled at Crowkit, curling his tail around his side as he laid in the short grass.

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:15 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Wings --

When he heard his name he looked up from the tail he'd fallen over... He didn't know this molly but she apparently knew him. Pointing his head towards Twiglight he mumbled over his word sullenly as he shuffled over to the queen. That was the word Twiglight had used wasn't it? Queen... Where was Old? Old was a Queen too wasn't she? And Oogly wasn't here either. Where was Oogly? Maybe Oogly was still sleeping. But nevertheless the kit made his way to the queen. "Stag.. wanted... to go see... Twiglight.... But Twiglight... is on.. big stone! Stag... can't jump... on... big stone." His mood dropped a bit at that. He wanted to go be called parasite again. Of course he didn't know what the word meant... but Twiglight had called him that and that meant it was good wasn't it? "Stag... is Twiglights.. little baby parasite... she told me!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:17 PM
#RedInStead

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[ @kittygirl ]
--Hawkstride--

The tabby she smiled as Cherrypaw's form improved. She would be able to teach her hunting now. But, first, they would need to practice stalking something. "Yes, very good Cherrypaw!" Hawkstride got up from her sitting position and spotted a nice clump of grass. "Before we hunt real prey I want you to practice stalking that clump of grass over there." She motioned to the green mound with her paw.

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:23 PM
#RedInStead

[ @Arie ]
--Lynxstep--

Now that Stagkit was next to her, she pulled him with her paw to be in between her legs as she sat. Lynxstep didn't feel like going on a wild kit chase so this was the safest option.
As the young kit spoke, she couldn't help but smile. This kit was very cute, in his own way of course. But, when Stagkit said "Stag... is Twiglights.. little baby parasite... she told me!" Her eyes flashed with a bit of annoyance and anger. No one she say that a kit is a parasite especially to their faces. She would be sure to have a talk with Twilightstar about that. "You can see Twilightstar after the meeting. Okay?"

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:23 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Spiderfrost @kittygirl --

At her comment Breezefeather nodded. "Mhm. A certain white apprentice. Echopaw. This is supposed to be her warrior ceremony and I.. I don't know where she is." He kept looking out but then turned his gaze back on the gathering clan, nudging Lilypaw in a friendly gesture. "Gotta get used to this... Is it any different from back in Shadowclan?" After he'd asked that he turned his gaze back to the sea of cats hoping that the damned apprentice would soon find him. Or he would have to go to the apprentice den and dig her out.

"Your apprentice, perhaps? Congratulations." she returned the friendly bump on his shoulder happily. She hadn't known the tom had an apprentice, look at her, learning new things about her friend. The molly's pale eyes joined in looking for a young to-be warrior with white to help in Breezefeather's search. But the next question caught her a bit off guard.

The calico took a moment to think on that as she studied the relaxed or excited bodies awaiting Twilightstar's announcements. The area was different, yes, as was the leader. Twilightstar had a different kind of presence to her than Icestar. The she-cat standing above them didn't have the size or intimidation factor the dark furred leader had. But there was a certainly intelligence in her eyes that the demoted warrior could appreciate.

And no one seemed tense.

"Hm...yes, I think it is--unless Twilightstar has had a public execution recently and planted the seeds of sibling rivalry in her own kin?" Lilypaw had said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; May 20th, 2020 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:26 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[[open]]

Heathernose padded out of the warrior’s den and settled herself in the crowd, looking up at Twilightstar. She couldn’t help wondering if they’d be given good news this meeting or if their circumstances were to remain the same. Idly waiting for the meeting to begin, the tortoiseshell peered around at the gathering cats in search of Thornsprint, wondering if the tom would want to talk again. She also looked for Wolfbound or Brindlejaw since she greatly enjoyed talking to them too. Then again, she could sit near one of her brothers or near Shockpaw and spend time with them.
-
Smolderpaw yawned as he exited the den, searching for the source of the noise drowsily. Once the ginger apprentice saw that it was Twilightstar having a clan meeting, he hurried over to listen. Twilightstar was the best leader in the forest! She had to have something important to say! He focused his bright eyes on her lilac form, waiting patiently for the respected cat to begin speaking.
-
Flurryheart trotted into camp and threw his catches on the pile. He made his way to join the cats beneath the breeze rock and lazily started grooming his fur. The wind had whipped it into a frenzy yet again and he could only hope that Mooselily wouldn’t notice his mane again. That would be embarrassing.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:27 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Heatherspirit thought for a moment. It would be good practice for Puddlepaw to take the lead, it was his training, of course. "You go ahead," she meowed and stepped back for the apprentice to take the patrol lead.
"Alright then." Puddlepaw dipped his head towards the warrior and smiled a bit. Tasting the air quickly, he caught the faint scent of...something. It was still a bit too weak of a scent to tell exactly what it was, but he got the general direction where the scent was coming from. Lowering himself to the ground, he began to inch across the moor, flicking his tail to make sure Heatherspirit was following. His belly brushed lightly against the grasses as he imitated the same steps as he had with Weaselskip, ears perked and eyes alert for the first signs of prey. Creeping among the tall grasses, he paused to try and trace the scent again. It smelled like some delicious rabbits, and sure enough, he could soon hear the scuttling of one or two as they munched on some plants not too far away. Stopping in place, he turned around and signaled for Heatherspirit to get closer, so they could discuss a plan.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Duskmoth yawned as he made his way over, his attempt at a quick nap interrupted by the call of a meeting. He sat heavily, looking up at Twighlightstar for announcements.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread