Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:05 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 07:04 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 09:40 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior - She / Her

@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]

Shellwhisker padded into the leader's den, calling her name softly.

''Larkstar?''

Shellwhisker was still quite upset over the fact that her mate, Weaseltooth, had been exiled. Birdsnow had told her.

Shellwhisker's pelt was freshly washed, her fur sleek with strong muscles showing beneath a shiny, golden-brown and white pelt. The warrior's ice-blue eyes glittered in the darkness of the den.

''I was out of camp near Saltmeadow Marsh, hunting, and I caught the fresh scent of rogue on our territory,'' Shellwhisker explained, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her snowy-white paws.

''I've heard rumors of a cat named 'Zephyr','' She continued. ''I think he is out for RiverClan blood because of William's death.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; December 6th, 2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 04:20 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Fishpaw

Go With the Flow
38(?)/100

He could tell that he got under her skin. It was clear as day that the leader was starting to get pissed off. Good, it mean she still had some fire left in her, perhaps she could direct that anger into something productive.

A small, satisfied grin tugged at the young tom’s lips at Larkwing’s insistence that he leave the den. ”There ya go,” he chuckled ”That's a good start.” And with that, he turned to leave the den, waving his tail as a lazy farewell. As he stood at the entrance to the den, he turned to look back for a moment, having thought of something else to say — not slander or insults this time. ”You. Think about my offer. As I said, I’m willing to extend a bit of help to you — find some minions for you to direct. It may not seem like it, but I love this clan just like anyone else, and I’d hate to see another leader gone before they can do anything to benefit it.”

Then he stepped out. Gone. He didn’t want to waste anymore time by waiting for a response, or potential argument, as he had stuff to do. Of course, tormenting the young leader was fun and all but even he grew tired of that. Oh well, he’d have another opportunity to speak with her if the need arised. Anyways, off to go find another victim!

[ @FrostyGalaxy posting this because apparently I had it done? Idk, I think I was initially going to add more but I fell asleep and forgot]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 8th, 2023 at 04:21 AM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 01:18 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@FrostyGalaxy

upon hearing her willingness to try his plan, the most subtle smile tugged at his muzzle. pride, or excitement perhaps— a rather unwelcome feeling, but a kindly one. he dipped his head in respect.

“i am eagerly awaiting the results, then.” he hummed, the faintest satisfaction in his tone (which was likely the most emotion larkstar had seen of him in a long while).

“well, that’s all i have. i’m more than available if you ever need advice, or a warrior to send on patrol. you have the makings of quite the leader, it’s merely a matter of getting things back on track and forcing the world to take us seriously. riverclan will not lie down and die like dogs.”

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"
Old December 11th, 2023, 01:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

( EVENTS LEADING UP TO VISIT ARE HERE)
// With a sigh, Dandeliontuft went to, hopefully, speak to Larkstar about this.. event.Larkstar? You in there? She called softly, eyes glowing anxiously//
[LARKSTAR/ @FrostyGalaxy ]
Old December 12th, 2023, 03:18 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Pepperkit ran away Larkstar before settling right next to her and boosted out her chest. "It was Adderpaw as a rough and I defeated him I'm so strong!" she smiled up at Larkstar. Excitement spreading all around her. "No I'm a good kit I would never leave camp alone!"
@FrostyGalaxy

Sighing a breath of relief, Lark visibly deflated once Pepperkit confirmed she hadn't actually left camp. "You and Adderpaw sparred?" She asks, a little confused now, struggling to catch up now that she wasn't so focused on one detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
137/200

---

Alright, well... Here goes nothing. Taking a deep breath in the healer pushes into the leader's den with an anxious gait. Eyes wary as she scans the space, she freezes up when she takes notice of Larkstar's poor disposition. It was obvious that whatever wounds she had neglected until now-- which was wholly and totally her fault, what an idiot!-- were taking their toll on the leader's health. Stupid, cowardly Tansy. If she had sucked it up sooner and gotten over herself neither of them would be in this situation. The breath held tight in her chest wheezes free and she pads closer to get a better look at Larkstar's nasty injury, already thinking to herself what she was going to bring back in to fix her mistake.

"Sorry for bothin' ya, but um... A couple of things have popped up that I gotta tell ya about... And after I'm done I swear I'll run and get some marigold and get that all fixed up." How terrible of her. Leaving Lark to suffer like this. How awful she was. A shaky breath loosens from her lips and she begins her report. "Firstly... I haven't seen Falconfeather in days. Do you know where he is? And have you talked to him yet?" Secondly I have a few concerns for our clan mates... U-Um... Bonekit. He said he was going to become an apprentice soon but he's... Blind. I'm sure there are lots of capable blind cats but I wasn't sure what to tell him. And lastly there's this new queen... Willowshine. She just had her kits and one of them was born without a leg... Larkstar, she had the audcity to try and name him Jaggedkit. She wouldn't even lick him! I don't think she should be caring for him-- what if she leaves him to starve?"

Having had enough of hearing herself talk, she bows her head to excuse herself before all but sprinting back to her den. The apprentice retrieves her last marigold and an older piece of moss from her nest that she goes through the effort of dampening and scrubbing at with her paw to ensure it's cleanliness. Small bundle acquired she speeds back in and approaches the other molly warily...

"'m gonna take care ouf dis while we talk, mmkay?" She meows around the wad of moss and flower in her maw. "'m so sorry... 'm gonna do beh-er, I swear."

While she awaits a response to her ramblings, she takes the moss gently into a clawed paw to begin wiping at the infected wound upon her back.

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy

"No... I haven't seen Falcon around lately, but I swear, the second that I do..." she cuts herself off, glaring hotly at a point on a nearby wall, her sentiments apparent. She'd tear him a new one the minute she laid eyes on his sorry pelt. As for the other matters... "Bonekit should be a fine warrior if that's what he wants to be, blind or not. I'll try and get him a mentor that's going to work well with him and his condition, but it shouldn't hold him back too much." The queen was not news Lark wanted to receive, and she frowned when Tansypaw relayed what she'd done with him. "I'll poke my head into the nursery from time to time, make sure he's getting the treatment he needs - there's other queens who I'm sure wouldn't mind taking him if worse comes to worse."

She sucked in a breath as the young medicine cat applied the herb to her wound, but she didn't complain. Honestly, it was partly her fault she hadn't reached out for treatment more persistently. "You're already pulling more than your own weight in that den of yours, there's plenty more urgent wounds to treat than mine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark nodded "It's fine with those three. I know I can trust them.", now concerning Pebblesplash... He had passed enough time with her during his duties. He knew it was a good Lionheart. "That's abnormal. I know she can be trusted with that role. Something could have disturbed her. I will speak with Pebblesplash after I assigned some of the Lionhearts to guard you.", the tom said.

"Please do, thank you Nightspark," Larkwing smiles and dips her head, a sign that, should he have finished his business, he's free to leave if that's what he wants to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
"Larkstar..? I'm sorry for how I was behaving earlier this week, I've just been so stressed lately and I think there's someone out to get charredpaw... I saw this strange cat of black and white roaming in the territory from the entrance... She seemed to be looking for someone- I think she and ashwolf knew each other... If it wasn't for the fact you demoted me I would've gone out and asked what she wanted..." The half-skull-half-flesh-faced kit meowed, dipping his head in respect. "... I understand that I am not better than anyone else, and that I need to learn to be more respectful now." All of this seemed sincere and genuine. He seemed to have changed. A lot. @FrostyGalaxy
(AWW DAMMIT FROSTKIT IS FINALLY BEING KIND!!)

Larkwing was a little irritated when Frostkit wandered into her den, but he wasn't here to boat or complain, in fact, he'd come to apologize for his behavior. His words and body language all indicated that he was telling the truth and felt genuine remorse for his actions and outburst. The news about the outsider so close to camp worried her.

"You saw a rogue so close to camp and didn't think to mention it to your deputy, to me or to a warrior?" She questions tail lashing behind her in mild irritation again. "Thankfully you didn't go after them, even if you'd still been an apprentice you would have been scolded for doing so - apprentices aren't allowed outside without a warrior or their mentor." Surely Frostkit knew this? It's not like it was hidden knowledge or anything. "Speaking of... you and Charredpaw need new mentors now that Sootpelt is gone, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
shrike / habit
after taking a moment to break down the words aunty lark had said he found himself purring. Aunty lark..will I become an apprentice at 5 moons? I do believe I’m already well used to herbs due to my past and as for battle and protection..I have been alone in the wilderness for 4 moons. he paused before continuing. Although I don’t know much about clan life I’m sure I’ll pick it up along the way as I go however I can’t shake the feeling of being behind in some other way. Learning to swim in the chilling water would be a frigid nightmare so I’ll have to learn that when the weather warms up. though he knew he was rambling on he couldn’t help but ask a few more questions. If I need to learn something or ask a question about clan life whom should I go to? I don’t know many of our clan mates yet aside from big sis tansy and papa falcon.

Speaking of his father he hadn’t seen him for a few days and he had begun to worry. Speaking of papa have you seen him? He hasn’t been around in a few days and I’m starting to worry. Plus wingkit yelled at me even though we’re supposed to be brothers. he had gone from asking positive things to going full into a delve of his mind and worries.
@FrostyGalaxy

Back to the stream of questions and worries. Not that Lark really minded, the less she had to talk the better as far as she was concerned, but with a slew of questions, came the need for a slew of answers, so she supposes that a lack of speaking wasn't how this situation was going to play out.

"You'll be an apprentice once you reach six moons," she tells him, "five moons is still just a bit too young for my tastes. Swimming can be learned in new leaf once the air starts getting warmer and, as for questions, you can go to me, our deputy, Birdsnow, or any of the clan's Lionhearts. Do you know who they are?" It's the last string of worries that pisses Lark off - not at the kit in front of her, but at her good for nothing brother who doesn't even have the decency to be around for his kids. Wingkit had asked where he was too... she should go out looking after this. "I'm sure Falconfeather's around somewhere," she tries to assure the kit, "what has he been calling you?"

[set before lark found falcon dead lol]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

For now huh? A wide smile, with a slight amount of smugness, came across Adderpaw's face when she heard all of this. "So you think I will become a Lionheart?" Adderpaw totally understood what Larkstar meant and totally didn't end up hearing something completely different. That would never happen as Adderpaw was far too sensible. She then took a proud stance before speaking again. "You will be here by then and you'll be the one to announce my Lionheart status, I promise you that" Adderpaw said firmly. She did not want Larkstar to think like that it was not a good outlook. Not letting Larkstar have time to interject any doubts of her own, Adderpaw spoke again. "I promise you I'm going to work hard everyday as an apprentice and make you proud! Then when I become a Lionheart I'll become the head and protect the clan from the evil tide of chaos that's been plaguing us!" She said with the determination of a main character.

She purred and giggled a little at the show she had made of herself. While she felt every word true as the wind. Yet sometimes it was good to laugh at oneself. "Anyways I'll keep an eye on you anyways even as an apprentice. You can't stop me!" She chuckled mischievously before she ran out of the den.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A day later Adderpaw smelt fresh of Lionbeach. She had a long day and her paws hurt, especially the one that got attacked by a crab. Despite that Adderpaw showed herself and pretended that she wasn’t tired at all. “Hey Larkstar, me and Ripplepelt were spending time out at Lionsbeach and well..” The apprentice had hid the present just outside of the den so it could be a big surprise. She pulled it in front of her to show it off. It was a big shell with little spikes and a soft pink coloration to it; it had probably been tossed in the sea currents for who knows how long. “I wanted to give this to you since I think you deserve it for being a leader through this tough time. Some of us really appreciate you.” She purred

Adderpaw's excitement reminded Lark a little bit of herself as an apprentice, so full of energy and ambitions. She, too, had wanted nothing more than to be one of the super cool Lionheart shields when she was younger. Her mentor had even encouraged her along and made sure she graduated the moment she turned 12 moons just so she'd have a better chance... she really missed him. But she barely has a chance to get a word in before Adderpaw is already racing away. "I'll look forward to it!" She calls to her retreating back, huffing a small laugh as she returns to what she'd been doing before.

======

"For me?" Larkwing asks as Adderpaw presents a gift to her. Part of her feels she doesn't deserve something so nice, but she accepts it anyway, smiling softly down at the pretty pink shell. "Thank you," her voice is soft, and she places the shell next to the three shells Smolderkit, Soulkit and Snowflakekit had given to her, two of them now a reminder of what happened not that long ago. "I appreciate it," she says with a low purr, green eyes resting on Adderpaw when she thanked her again, trying to convey her sincerity well enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk

Shellwhisker padded into the leader's den, calling her name softly.

''Larkstar?''

Shellwhisker was still quite upset over the fact that her mate, Weaseltooth, had been exiled. Birdsnow had told her.

Shellwhisker's pelt was freshly washed, her fur sleek with strong muscles showing beneath a shiny, golden-brown and white pelt. The warrior's ice-blue eyes glittered in the darkness of the den.

''I was out of camp near Saltmeadow Marsh, hunting, and I caught the fresh scent of rogue on our territory,'' Shellwhisker explained, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her snowy-white paws.

''I've heard rumors of a cat named 'Zephyr','' She continued. ''I think he is out for RiverClan blood because of William's death.''

"Riverclan didn't kill William," Larkstar says flatly, the very mention of that poor excuse for a cat ticking her off. "What business does a loner have with Riverclan for a death we did not oversee? And, even if we did kill him, that cat should be thanking us for getting rid of filth like William." She spat his name like it was poison on her tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@FrostyGalaxy

upon hearing her willingness to try his plan, the most subtle smile tugged at his muzzle. pride, or excitement perhaps— a rather unwelcome feeling, but a kindly one. he dipped his head in respect.

“i am eagerly awaiting the results, then.” he hummed, the faintest satisfaction in his tone (which was likely the most emotion larkstar had seen of him in a long while).

“well, that’s all i have. i’m more than available if you ever need advice, or a warrior to send on patrol. you have the makings of quite the leader, it’s merely a matter of getting things back on track and forcing the world to take us seriously. riverclan will not lie down and die like dogs.”

She nods tensely. No, RiverClan would not lie down like dogs. They would be great again, better than they'd been in the past and then some. She could see them through to that - she hoped so at the very least. With a small, slightly uneasy smile of her own, Larkwing dips her head, an indication that she had nothing more to say, that Rushwater could leave if his business here was finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
( EVENTS LEADING UP TO VISIT ARE HERE)
// With a sigh, Dandeliontuft went to, hopefully, speak to Larkstar about this.. event.Larkstar? You in there? She called softly, eyes glowing anxiously//
[LARKSTAR/ @FrostyGalaxy ]

"Dandeliontuft, what can I do for you?" Lark asks.
Old December 12th, 2023, 07:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Sighing a breath of relief, Lark visibly deflated once Pepperkit confirmed she hadn't actually left camp. "You and Adderpaw sparred?" She asks, a little confused now, struggling to catch up now that she wasn't so focused on one detail.

"No... I haven't seen Falcon around lately, but I swear, the second that I do..." she cuts herself off, glaring hotly at a point on a nearby wall, her sentiments apparent. She'd tear him a new one the minute she laid eyes on his sorry pelt. As for the other matters... "Bonekit should be a fine warrior if that's what he wants to be, blind or not. I'll try and get him a mentor that's going to work well with him and his condition, but it shouldn't hold him back too much." The queen was not news Lark wanted to receive, and she frowned when Tansypaw relayed what she'd done with him. "I'll poke my head into the nursery from time to time, make sure he's getting the treatment he needs - there's other queens who I'm sure wouldn't mind taking him if worse comes to worse."

She sucked in a breath as the young medicine cat applied the herb to her wound, but she didn't complain. Honestly, it was partly her fault she hadn't reached out for treatment more persistently. "You're already pulling more than your own weight in that den of yours, there's plenty more urgent wounds to treat than mine."

"Please do, thank you Nightspark," Larkwing smiles and dips her head, a sign that, should he have finished his business, he's free to leave if that's what he wants to do.

Larkwing was a little irritated when Frostkit wandered into her den, but he wasn't here to boat or complain, in fact, he'd come to apologize for his behavior. His words and body language all indicated that he was telling the truth and felt genuine remorse for his actions and outburst. The news about the outsider so close to camp worried her.

"You saw a rogue so close to camp and didn't think to mention it to your deputy, to me or to a warrior?" She questions tail lashing behind her in mild irritation again. "Thankfully you didn't go after them, even if you'd still been an apprentice you would have been scolded for doing so - apprentices aren't allowed outside without a warrior or their mentor." Surely Frostkit knew this? It's not like it was hidden knowledge or anything. "Speaking of... you and Charredpaw need new mentors now that Sootpelt is gone, right?"

Back to the stream of questions and worries. Not that Lark really minded, the less she had to talk the better as far as she was concerned, but with a slew of questions, came the need for a slew of answers, so she supposes that a lack of speaking wasn't how this situation was going to play out.

"You'll be an apprentice once you reach six moons," she tells him, "five moons is still just a bit too young for my tastes. Swimming can be learned in new leaf once the air starts getting warmer and, as for questions, you can go to me, our deputy, Birdsnow, or any of the clan's Lionhearts. Do you know who they are?" It's the last string of worries that pisses Lark off - not at the kit in front of her, but at her good for nothing brother who doesn't even have the decency to be around for his kids. Wingkit had asked where he was too... she should go out looking after this. "I'm sure Falconfeather's around somewhere," she tries to assure the kit, "what has he been calling you?"

Adderpaw's excitement reminded Lark a little bit of herself as an apprentice, so full of energy and ambitions. She, too, had wanted nothing more than to be one of the super cool Lionheart shields when she was younger. Her mentor had even encouraged her along and made sure she graduated the moment she turned 12 moons just so she'd have a better chance... she really missed him. But she barely has a chance to get a word in before Adderpaw is already racing away. "I'll look forward to it!" She calls to her retreating back, huffing a small laugh as she returns to what she'd been doing before.

======

"For me?" Larkwing asks as Adderpaw presents a gift to her. Part of her feels she doesn't deserve something so nice, but she accepts it anyway, smiling softly down at the pretty pink shell. "Thank you," her voice is soft, and she places the shell next to the three shells Smolderkit, Soulkit and Snowflakekit had given to her, two of them now a reminder of what happened not that long ago. "I appreciate it," she says with a low purr, green eyes resting on Adderpaw when she thanked her again, trying to convey her sincerity well enough.

"Riverclan didn't kill William," Larkstar says flatly, the very mention of that poor excuse for a cat ticking her off. "What business does a loner have with Riverclan for a death we did not oversee? And, even if we did kill him, that cat should be thanking us for getting rid of filth like William." She spat his name like it was poison on her tongue.

She nods tensely. No, RiverClan would not lie down like dogs. They would be great again, better than they'd been in the past and then some. She could see them through to that - she hoped so at the very least. With a small, slightly uneasy smile of her own, Larkwing dips her head, an indication that she had nothing more to say, that Rushwater could leave if his business here was finished.

// Dandeliontuft trotted in to stand infront of Larkstar. I’m worried about Goldenberry.. she’s taking Willowpaw’s death the wrong way and I don’t see any difference in her attitude. I saw her get dragged out by Rushwater and she was able to claw Cobweb paw as she was dragged out. She dipped her head.I believe she should be sent to apprentice tasks or atleast given a warning about this behavior. And if you get the chance, please find someone to help her with her grief. I barely got to tell her it’s alright and I got a claw to the nose.She lifted her head, eyes glowing now in alarm. She knew it seemed unfair for a cat.. well.. dealing with that but that was no way to behave. Even herself, whom had been family to Willowpaw, wasn’t freaking out and going after every cat who spoke against her.//
Old December 13th, 2023, 04:51 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

======

"Yeah, actually. Although, Charredpaw seems more nervous and jittery than normal. Maybe something is bothering him?"
Old December 13th, 2023, 06:43 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty

The golden-brown and white she-cat shuddered.

''I recently got into a fight with said Zephyr, and apparently, his kin, too,'' Shellwhisker explained.

''There were a couple of rogues besides them who came and helped me fight them off. I got out without a scratch, luckily.''

She was not going to mention the fact that one of them had been Weaseltooth.

Shellwhisker wasn't going to. Final decision.

Bluepaw (ShadowClan) - The Collector

Shellwhisker (RiverClan) - Agatha Kitty

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together T1

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; December 13th, 2023 at 06:52 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:54 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Honeyfall padded into the den.She paused dropping the fish she was carrying on the floor. “Larkstar I brought you some food.” Honey was trying to prove her loyalty by giving gifts @FrostyGalaxy
Old December 17th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

======

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw noticed the other shells that were in the pile and could only find herself growing a genuine smile on her face. There was no sense of pride for having the biggest shell, though Adderpaw did notice that, she was more happy for Larkstar. Others were caring enough to go out of their way to go and get the wonderful leader a present as well. "I'm glad!" She let out in a purr. "I think that you deserve all these gifts and more." She said motioning her head towards the pile of gifts.

Adderpaw then walked over to Larkstar and sat down by her. She felt like she was pushing the boundaries right now but she did want to come off as genuine. "I think that you are deserving Larkstar. Full stop. I think the clan should give you a lot more credit, you have a lot on your shoulders." She said softly and sincerely.

She then looked to the outside and thought for a moment. Words were tricky and she tended to steal them from others she wasn't quite confident knew how to smith them right. Suppose she had to work with what she had. The apprentice looked back up at Larkstar with a soft smile on her face."I'll be sure to bring you more gifts in time, up until you are drawing in them." She giggled a little. "I'll be your friend, your small little friend but a friend nonetheless" She purred. She swore that it seemed like Larkstar was usually on her own, fight the world all by herself. Adderpaw knew what that was like and knew it wasn't an easy fight. How much worse could it be if she was doing this while being a leader.