Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:04 AM
Warrior Name creator
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:56 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:52 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

( @Leaf )

"Oof," Stormspirit grunted. She was now pinned underneath Spotcloud, whom she kicked with her hind legs to little avail. "You're fat," she goaded, her smirk never leaving her face.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 04:15 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
The Tom flicked his ears,"Are you supposed to be here?" He asked,looking at the kits
"N-not really!" Heatherkit reveals a huge scar on her head by accident.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 31st, 2016, 04:21 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @S A G I E @Officer Wolf
Echokit grinned as his sister caught the moss ball and he purred, "Nice!" As she threw it back he stretched up, trying to catch it. With a startled squeak he fell back and wrapped his paws around the ball. "I caught it?" He said, slightly confused but sat back up, tossing the moss back to his sister. The tom gave a smile as it sailed toward his sister, his tail swishing the nursery floor. He stole a quick glance at his mother and the tom with her but quickly turned his gaze back to Falconkit, a wide grin spreading across his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

@TheBread, @Gusty
Spiderkit flicked his tail over to where the two kits were playing mossball. "Come on then!"
He mewed his paws thrumming against the ground as he darted towards Echokit and Falconkit.
Falconkit giggled when she caught the mossball that Echokit had swung back. The game was so comforting to her. Although the young kit didn't play mossball often, the minuscule rules of the game were engrained in her mind, and the whole scheme of playing was comforting.

Her tiny, yet oversized-proportionally paws caught the flying object, and swiftly tossed it back to her littermate. Nonetheless, the molly's head turned as she heard voices coming towards her. Oh, it's Spiderkit and his new friends! They'd want to join too, right? Her small, yet noticeable ear flick let her companions notice that she had indeed noticed them, and was content with their arrival.

But despite this happy outlook, she did hear the mysterious tom speak. His words were like another language; foreign and strange. What does he mean, expecting kits? And what does he mean about being a father? He's her father? The youngster was easily confused by warrior's talk. She decided to maybe ask Sagefrost about it later, when the games were settled and the newcomer tom was gone.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 31st, 2016, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Falconkit giggled when she caught the mossball that Echokit had swung back. The game was so comforting to her. Although the young kit didn't play mossball often, the minuscule rules of the game were engrained in her mind, and the whole scheme of playing was comforting.

Her tiny, yet oversized-proportionally paws caught the flying object, and swiftly tossed it back to her littermate. Nonetheless, the molly's head turned as she heard voices coming towards her. Oh, it's Spiderkit and his new friends! They'd want to join too, right? Her small, yet noticeable ear flick let her companions notice that she had indeed noticed them, and was content with their arrival.

But despite this happy outlook, she did hear the mysterious tom speak. His words were like another language; foreign and strange. What does he mean, expecting kits? And what does he mean about being a father? He's her father? The youngster was easily confused by warrior's talk. She decided to maybe ask Sagefrost about it later, when the games were settled and the newcomer tom was gone.
Echokit caught the moss ball and gave a happy squeak, his dusty colored pelt fluffed up with excitement as Spiderkit and the others joined. "Hey Spiderkit catch!" The tom kit called over, tossing the moss to the other tom. A grin spread across his face as he looked at the others joining them, it'd be so fun to have more kits to play with!
[Short sorry]
Old December 31st, 2016, 05:53 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Echokit caught the moss ball and gave a happy squeak, his dusty colored pelt fluffed up with excitement as Spiderkit and the others joined. "Hey Spiderkit catch!" The tom kit called over, tossing the moss to the other tom. A grin spread across his face as he looked at the others joining them, it'd be so fun to have more kits to play with!
[Short sorry]
@Gusty @Dovekit12 @MooBaby171
Spiderkit grinned as Echokit tossed the moss ball to him. This is going to be fun! the black tom kit just barely missed losing the spongy ball but caught it with the tip of his claw as he leaped into the air tossing it the best he could handle to Falconkit.
The tom kit twitched his whiskers happily his long tail flying into the air. "Catch it Falconkit!" He squealed joyfully whiskers now twitching with anticipation. Hopefully the older cats don't mind us being a little loud...

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; December 31st, 2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:50 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

@Gusty @Dovekit12 @MooBaby171
Spiderkit grinned as Echokit tossed the moss ball to him. This is going to be fun! the black tom kit just barely missed losing the spongy ball but caught it with the tip of his claw as he leaped into the air tossing it the best he could handle to Falconkit.
The tom kit twitched his whiskers happily his long tail flying into the air. "Catch it Falconkit!" He squealed joyfully whiskers now twitching with anticipation. Hopefully the older cats don't mind us being a little loud...

Spottedkit ran over with the others and got ready to play with the moss ball. She watched as Echokit tossed the ball to her sibling and got ready for of one of the kits tossed it to her.

Owltail looked around at the other queens and down at her kits playing kinda bored.

@Wolfheart123

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; December 31st, 2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:59 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud flopped to the side and rolled away. "Then I'm a floofy fat cat," he joked.
-- @DatDerpz @Strobelight ) "Dapplepelt is being super mean to Heatherkit!" Applekkt squeaked, glancing at her sister.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter

Last edited by Leaf; December 31st, 2016 at 07:03 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:05 PM
The goat queen

Wolfheart sat in the nursery near her kits. She watched all the other kits.(dovekit12 this is your que)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:07 PM
The goat queen

Wolfheart looked at owltail. "Hello"she said."which kits are yours?"
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:08 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Wolfheart sat in the nursery near her kits. She watched all the other kits.(dovekit12 this is your que)
Owltail looked to see another queen in a nest next to her " hello" she said to the queen.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Closed Thread