by pidgeon
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:49 AM

Old May 14th, 2017, 10:32 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The Ginger cat sighed, "Well, you could hunt, walk, sit and think." He mewed. Hawkfeather brushed through the leaves. "Some cats get to talk to leaders too," he said. Hawkfeather paused, pouncing in some leaves. He turned, having a rabbit in his jaws. "See? Hunting."
"Uuhhhh, but there are no battles? No fights? a perfect world is a boring world. Don't you patrol the DarkForest border?" Jayfall continued, "Those are kit games, boring, unneeded. Why, and I don't want to forget my life. I want to breath, to live, to fight!" he growled, lashing his tail.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:44 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Myik @The Eye Of The Storm
"I thought that too once upon a time...then I found I actually quite enjoy hunting up here...it's nothing like hunting at night. It's hunting inside the night. I also like to play stepping stones on the stars with other cats...and see how many you can step on b core your paws get tired. Or snake! Snake is fun. You step on a bunch of stars and then they make a trail which is like the tail of your snake if the other cat crosses over you tail they lose!" she laughed then put the tip of her golden tail on JayFall's shoulder. "It gets better as time goes on...just try not to grieve for the others...let the others grieve for you...I can assure you they are safe now and you did not die in vain. You'll forget you ever lived another life eventually." GleamRose purred softly in his ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Uuhhhh, but there are no battles? No fights? a perfect world is a boring world. Don't you patrol the DarkForest border?" Jayfall continued, "Those are kit games, boring, unneeded. Why, and I don't want to forget my life. I want to breath, to live, to fight!" he growled, lashing his tail.
Hawkfeather huffed. "And I suppose you want to be deputy and leader too? Have a nice family with kits? Oooh live to be a elder and get apprentices to take ticks off if you?!" He hissed. Hawkfeather flicked his tail. "To bad! We can't all grow old and die with are families!!" He hissed, pressing his face close to Jayfall's. "You don't get to chose how you die or where!"
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:47 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Hawkfeather huffed. "And I suppose you want to be deputy and leader too? Have a nice family with kits? Oooh live to be a elder and get apprentices to take ticks off if you?!" He hissed. Hawkfeather flicked his tail. "To bad! We can't all grow old and die with are families!!" He hissed, pressing his face close to Jayfall's. "You don't get to chose how you die or where!"
"Like you can talk, your older than me, you got to atlas experience more life than me, I have a little brother to take care of, I don't care for deputy or leaders, I care for actually doing good, instead of lazing around up here playing kit games and not caring for cats with actual problems!" He yowled, during in his voice.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Like you can talk, your older than me, you got to atlas experience more life than me, I have a little brother to take care of, I don't care for deputy or leaders, I care for actually doing good, instead of lazing around up here playing kit games and not caring for cats with actual problems!" He yowled, during in his voice.
GleamRose now touched the tip of her tail on Hawkfeather's shoulder trying to calm him. "It's not like that. It's not like that at all. I understand why you may think Hawkfeather isn't the best cat to talk to about this but I am. I died young too. Not every warrior's life is glamorous and frankly, in my opinion, it is better if a cat dies young because they most likely died in battle for their clan. They are buried with respect and honour. Besides, would you rather spend the eternity of your afterlife as a cranky old Furball or a fresh, new handsome cat. Besides, if you do want a mate still, there are plenty of She-cats here who could use somebody...and there are plenty of kits to adopt too. And you can still be a mentor from StarClan. I adopted a sweet little apprentice named Hawkpaw, who's now Hawkfall. He's still alive but he knows I am always watching him and guiding him." GleamRose stopped to take a breath then dipped her head "Please, accept this as a gift from me, Hawkfeather, and all of StarClan as a thanks for your service to your clan." she placed a glittering daisy at JayFall's paws. In the centre were shining topazes and each petal was delicately coated in white diamonds and crystals.
Old May 15th, 2017, 02:57 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
GleamRose now touched the tip of her tail on Hawkfeather's shoulder trying to calm him. "It's not like that. It's not like that at all. I understand why you may think Hawkfeather isn't the best cat to talk to about this but I am. I died young too. Not every warrior's life is glamorous and frankly, in my opinion, it is better if a cat dies young because they most likely died in battle for their clan. They are buried with respect and honour. Besides, would you rather spend the eternity of your afterlife as a cranky old Furball or a fresh, new handsome cat. Besides, if you do want a mate still, there are plenty of She-cats here who could use somebody...and there are plenty of kits to adopt too. And you can still be a mentor from StarClan. I adopted a sweet little apprentice named Hawkpaw, who's now Hawkfall. He's still alive but he knows I am always watching him and guiding him." GleamRose stopped to take a breath then dipped her head "Please, accept this as a gift from me, Hawkfeather, and all of StarClan as a thanks for your service to your clan." she placed a glittering daisy at JayFall's paws. In the centre were shining topazes and each petal was delicately coated in white diamonds and crystals.
Hawkfeather took a breath, unhooking his claws from the earth. "Making me sound like and Elder..." He hissed.
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hawkfeather took a breath, unhooking his claws from the earth. "Making me sound like and Elder..." He hissed.
"The Handomest and youngest looking elder ever! Hawkfeather, you're like a father to me, you know that." The starry she-cat touched her nose to his shoulder.
(Sorry short)
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:11 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
"The Handomest and youngest looking elder ever! Hawkfeather, you're like a father to me, you know that." The starry she-cat touched her nose to his shoulder.
(Sorry short)
"When I was your age I could catch mice twice as big, yeah yeah.. Let me go to the elders den, 29 moons is to old for a warrior!" He mewed, cuffing her ears.
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"When I was your age I could catch mice twice as big, yeah yeah.. Let me go to the elders den, 29 moons is to old for a warrior!" He mewed, cuffing her ears.
She licked him playfully in between the ears "but you're not too old for a little fun, I hope?" she didn't wait for a reply and instead pounced on Hawkfeather in an attempt to start a play fight with the senior warrior. "So what you gonna do about it Hawkfeather, huh?" GleamRose called to him.
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:51 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
She licked him playfully in between the ears "but you're not too old for a little fun, I hope?" she didn't wait for a reply and instead pounced on Hawkfeather in an attempt to start a play fight with the senior warrior. "So what you gonna do about it Hawkfeather, huh?" GleamRose called to him.
Hawkfeather pushed her off, flicking his ears. He sat still, licking his paw. "Thats what I'm going to do," he mewed. The tom flicked his tail, looking at Gleamrose.
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hawkfeather pushed her off, flicking his ears. He sat still, licking his paw. "Thats what I'm going to do," he mewed. The tom flicked his tail, looking at Gleamrose.
"Oh really? Come get me, come get me!" The young she-cat tried to wind up the Tom enough so that he would fight back. "Just one little game, please?" GleamRose was bouncing all around Hawkfeather like a kit begging for five more minuits of playing in the nursery before their mother sent them to sleep.