Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tree's Ascension [p]
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:21 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 09:17 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:17 PM
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:14 PM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightstar didn't really like Gentlemoo's answer, think and can were two very different things. She'd prefer a yes or no but wouldn't both with making him answer since she already decided what she wanted to do with him. "I'm going to have Breezefeather assist you with training him." The leader recalled that tom had recently finished mentoring Echopaw and could do with a new challenge. "If you need any assistance or have trouble go and talk to him." She ordered, maybe the two of them could do something with tom's unruly nature. Twilightstar didn't need any more fights breaking out.

That took forever, the she-cat clocks her head to the side as the apprentice finally makes his way over to her. "So do you just want a punishment or would you like to explain to me why you seemed to think Skypaw is a spy?" She didn't seem to care much for an apology. What was the point of saying something you don't mean?

Gentlemoo gave a nod to Twilightstar a bit,” I understand. I’m more than happy to share mentorship with him.“ he meowed smiling a little bit relieved to not have to leave the apprentice without a mentor when he would leave the clan to protect his unborn kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Rookflight chuckled a bit at Basilpaw's posture. She hadn't expected the apprentice to get it on the first try, but she also didn't want to sit here all day and watch all the rabbits run off to who knows where. Prodding the apprentice's hip with a paw, the warrior helped push her stance into a more natural position. "Make some haste. The time for success soon will fall past the horizon, leaving only a wake of disappointment where hope once stood." With her words, Rookflight crept closer to the source of the scent, once again checking to make sure they were still there. Surely enough, soon a plump, white figure popped into view.
"Now we prepare to land a strike, if your posture has remained, you'll find yourself able to push off of the weight of your hindlegs into a striking dash. We'll need speed for this task... though that is secondary to what I am about to say next. Do not, under any circumstances, give the prey a chance to retaliate your attempt, one kick will send you to the moon... figuratively. Rabbits are not one to be messed with, so aim for your swiftest kill if you do make the catch." Rookflight kept her voice as low as she could, keeping one eye on the apprentice and the other on her target. With any luck, this would all go smoothly.
Basilpaw gave a small nod,” Right.“ before she watched the rabbit approach, she held her position and carefully waiting for the chance used her hind legs and boosted off extending her legs as far as they would go springing after the rabbit as fast as she could, but found herself unsure of what to do with the rabbit that she were chasing, so she chased it towards Rookflight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:45 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{Think we're just rounding it up here <3}
Curling up around Cornkit and slowly getting himself ready to fall asleep again. He was tired, even just talking about his dead family hurt and exhausted Breezefeather, so all he wanted was to relax down into his nest. Pulling Cornkit over to his chin he curled around the kit once again, making sure not to squish Cornkit but still tight enough to provide enough warmth and comfort the kit. "I think they would've liked to meet you too. And I think they would've liked you. Bunnypaw too, who Starclan didn't want to become a warrior so they took her away from me. But now I've got you little one. And I'll fight Starclan if they want to take you away from me." With that he closed his green eyes and slowly his breath deepened as the silver tom fell into a comfortable sleep.
Cornkit let one last yawn escape from his maw, then shoved his nose deep in Breezefeather's fur. The little tom caught scent of the sadness he'd felt surrounding Breezefeather when he'd first met him. If Breezefeather were going to protect him, Cornkit would do his very best to protect the warrior. You're just a kit what can you do? I can love him. He turned his large eyes upward and caught sight of the twinkling stars through the heather which made up of the den. He didn't know Harekit, Rabbitkit, or Bunnypaw, but he silently promised them he was going to take care of Breezefeather for them, so that when the day came and Breezefeather could see them in Starclan he would be happy and wouldn't carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. Then Breezefeather would be able to play with his kits. "I love you Breezefeather, good night." And the little kit drifted off to sleep.

(Well that was cheesy. oops)

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
@Fuzzy

Weaselskip was out again... She'd lost count on the amount of hunting she'd volunteered herself for and she had started to regret it, ever so slowly. However, now for once she was out with a reasonable adult, which was a nice change from all the blabber and explaining she'd had to do over the past few days with 3 outings with apprentices. She just wanted a chill patrol for one time in her life and to her own surprise she was actually getting it. Not that Silentwhisper could talk back to her by any means but she knew that the older silver molly wasn't all dumb, and not all fire like Weasel herself was. So she lead the patrol, a bit shocked that the older cat had resigned to allow Weasel to lead but she would not take much bother of it, because she may have been tired, sore and just overall exhausted but the grey and wind ruffled molly was happy to be out nonetheless. There was this droopy atmosphere though and she stopped, and then sat her ass down on the ground, her fluffed up tail easily brushing away any pebbles in the way and she stared out over the wide moor before looking back at Silentwhisper. "You alright there?" she asked in a surprisingly soft voice for the young warrior who had been referred to as 'sassafras' for quite too many times. "There is something, that seems to be dragging you down and not making you quite focus enough."

Silentwhisper didn't expect this. Yes, she was stuck in her head, maybe a bit to much. Too many things were happening. Almost a moon sense she came back and already Eaglesoul was gone. Everything happened while she was quarantined with the kits. Yet, she couldn't be upset about that. Oddear and her saved those kits! Even if it seemed only Fawnkit liked her they were basically hers. Blood or not.
The thing that surprised her wasn't that everything seemed to be an up hill battle but that Weasleskip just stopped and plopped herself on the ground. This caught Silentwhisper's attention, making her turn back towards the younger molly. Before she even had a chance to think of a reason for this action, Wealseskip spoke. Am I alright? The powdered grey molly repeated the question to herself. Was she? No... I am not alright. She admitted to herself. How could she be? Eaglesoul had been her best friend, aside from poor Shadepaw, when they where young and they became mates a while after being warriors. Now he was gone again. In stars knows where, alone.
With a glance around and a sigh Silentwhisepr sat down, blue eyes focusing on the younger warrior. The powder grey molly was pretty easy to read, probably because she had to be able to communicate. Her emotions normally stood out like a sour paw. After a moment the warrior shook her head ever so slowly. No. With a single frustrated lash of her tail she started signing all kinds of things, however she didn't really take into account that she was trying to communicate with someone who she never tried to before. Nor did she really pay attention to what she was signing in her frustration, mostly frustrated at herself. Idiot.. She scolded herself before abruptly stopping and sitting still for a moment. Her troubled gaze apologetic. She was so stupid...
With a breath she tried signing again, this time not as rushed nor a random rant. Silentwhisper would tap her chest with a paw then hold it over her heart for a few heartbeats. It was the best she could come up with, she had never tried to sign 'my mate' when talking about Eaglesoul. It was strange. Though she basically signed 'my love' as she didn't know a way to sign mate... Moving on Silentwhisper motioned her paw away from her. Meaning go or gone. Her mate had gone. Disappeared more accurately but gone was close enough. How would one even explain disappear without words?
Not being able to think of anything else to explain she just repeated that again, even slower. Her downcast eyes flickering up at the younger cat after a moment. Part of her hoping Weaselskip understood, the other part hoping she didn't as maybe it wouldn't be true. That somehow everyone was mistaken and Eaglesoul had just been busy. That this choking feeling that it was her fault. That she wasn't able to be there for him and maybe that was why he was gone. Or to get read of the hope that he wasn't gone. That's impossible Silent… he's gone again... The warrior forced herself to think.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 16th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit didn’t like his smirk he had while tossing the mossball. The kit... was he teasing him? How dare he! He ruffled his fur and ran in its direction, smacking it as hard as he could back to him. He caught himself before tripping and turned to face Flakekit.

Flakekit dove to catch it, and stumbled, missing it entirely. Mouse dung! He sat up, grumbling, and moved to pick it up off the ground and throw it back over.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit dove to catch it, and stumbled, missing it entirely. Mouse dung! He sat up, grumbling, and moved to pick it up off the ground and throw it back over.

Kestrelkit chuckled a bit, feeling a little better after Flakekit’s fail. At least he wasn’t the only one who had an embarrassing fail. Heck, he could say that one was worse since it wasn’t necessarily hard to do, “I’m guessing you meant to do that?” He was teasing himself but oh well. He couldn’t care less about that unless Flakekit was gonna comment on that. Then it’s gonna be embarrassing. He best get started with coming up with a comeback for it.

Old May 16th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit chuckled a bit, feeling a little better after Flakekit’s fail. At least he wasn’t the only one who had an embarrassing fail. Heck, he could say that one was worse since it wasn’t necessarily hard to do, “I’m guessing you meant to do that?” He was teasing himself but oh well. He couldn’t care less about that unless Flakekit was gonna comment on that. Then it’s gonna be embarrassing. He best get started with coming up with a comeback for it.

Twitching his whiskers with amusement, Flakekit mewed jokingly, "Sure, same as you."
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:51 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw blinked in surprise. Was fighting lessons really all he wanted? He was cutting straight to the chase, eh? She hadn't expected it from the tom, especially since it was completely off the subject. Perhaps he didn't want to talk about Littlewish... Though she found it hard to believe that a cat would actually like him. Blech. Shaking the feeling off, she exhaled, giving Eaglepaw a nod. It was the least she could do for the guy.
"Why not? You ever done training before?"
"I've only done hunting lessons" Eaglepaw told Runningpaw. He stood up and waited for Runnigpaw to start talking.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:52 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Brightflame walked through the forest, thinking. Poor Hivekit. I won't let her blindness get in the way of her making her father proud. She thought to herself, not noticing the hiss of a nearby coluber. She backed up when she saw it, it constricting around her body. I don't have the training for this! She gasped as the snake squeezed her, cutting off her air. She let out a silent yowl for help, that could be barely heard. @Moonraven

Last edited by lucidense; May 16th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Why were outsiders so dramatic? "My clan has quite a few cats with disabilities, I haven't tossed them in the river have I?" The leader scoffed, maybe it was a mother thing but Twilightstar didn't see the point in making a big deal about this. "Hivekit will be fine, if she wishes to be trained as a warrior it will just take a little bit more time to train her but I'm not going to toss her out with a good reason. Otherwise, she can spend the rest of her days with the elders or helping the queens with their kits." Twilightstar yawned, the queen had gotten her all worked up for nothing. She was pretty sure WindClan's had blind cats before. The leader hoped that was all.
@SparrowSoar

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread