Today 04:32 AM

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

(don't mind me, totally not looking through how to train an apprentice on battle training--... totally not.... ;-; )

✦ Honeydew ✦

He padded along the forest floor. The grass tickled his paws and fur. Making both slightly wet and cool. He didn't look at his apprentice until they made it to a nice shady clearing in the forest. Finally, he smiled at his apprentice. "First thing we need to go over is places you are vulnerable, and need to protect more," he said, calmly. "These places are your throat, your stomach, your eyes and your spine. These places can leave you either unable to perform some basic tasks, or leave you dead," he tried to make it sound less morbid then it really was, but that was hard to do. "Now, we can go over a few different types of attacks, to not only look for, but to preform if in danger, and only in danger. Do you understand? you are a good cat, I know you wouldn't want to hurt your clanmates.... but with all going around in Thunderclan it's best to be cautious." he muttered and gave the apprentice a small pat on the head, trying to make the apprentice feel a bit better, and so it didn't feel like he was trying to tell the apprentice he would do something bad. "First we go over the back kick, it is an explosive move to catch the opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws. Does that make sense?" he asked his apprentice. He slowly showed his apprentice how to back kick, then waited for his apprentice to follow in suit, or ask questions if he needed.

| Nightpaw |

The young apprentice took what his mentor said to heart, taking a deep breath as he stretches and plants his feet, doing a back kick, as he planted his paws, he slipped a bit but regained his balance before he fell.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:07 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

The young apprentice took what his mentor said to heart, taking a deep breath as he stretches and plants his feet, doing a back kick, as he planted his paws, he slipped a bit but regained his balance before he fell.

✦ Honeydew ✦

"Now, to pin an opponent. You obviously, pounce on them. If you catch them off guard that makes it easier. Use your body weight to your advantage. With a swift and decisive motion, aim to push your opponent off-balance and down to the ground. Then, once your opponent is down, maintain control without causing unnecessary harm. Use your body to hold them in place, but remember, the goal is not to injure them," Honeydw said calmly, "you can practice on me."

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The silver molly nosed around the frosted forest floor a little bit more, noticing Fawnsplash's success in collecting some burney and chervil. Now if they could get marigold, they'd have everything Springpaw was looking for! Fernwillow eyed a bush nearby, wondering if the little speck of yellow peeking out from the leaves was a bird or a flower. Scenting the air revealed that it wasn't prey, so she padded over and used a paw to separate the leaves to reveal a single marigold bloom! It was small and not very healthy-looking, but it was still something for leafbare! Fernwillow plucked it from its stem, turning back to her little pile of burnet and then padding over to Fawnsplash. "Hey," she meowed once she caught up with the speckled warrior, "we've got a good haul for leafbare, do you want to head back or keep looking?"

[Fernwillow gained +1 marigold!]
Fawnsplash's ears pricked as she heard someone approaching. She turned around to see that it was her patrolmate, and gave Fernwillow a quick nod. This should be enough, considering that herbs were pretty rare during leafbare. "Don't think we're gonna find much more, we can head back," she mewed with a flick of her tail. Carrying the burnet and the chervil, she began making her way back to camp.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:29 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✦ Honeydew ✦

"Now, to pin an opponent. You obviously, pounce on them. If you catch them off guard that makes it easier. Use your body weight to your advantage. With a swift and decisive motion, aim to push your opponent off-balance and down to the ground. Then, once your opponent is down, maintain control without causing unnecessary harm. Use your body to hold them in place, but remember, the goal is not to injure them," Honeydw said calmly, "you can practice on me."

| Nightpaw |

he takes what Honeydew says to heart, taking in a deep breath as he nods, leaping forward and leaping forward to attempt to pin his mentor down

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 9th, 2024, 06:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Fawnsplash's ears pricked as she heard someone approaching. She turned around to see that it was her patrolmate, and gave Fernwillow a quick nod. This should be enough, considering that herbs were pretty rare during leafbare. "Don't think we're gonna find much more, we can head back," she mewed with a flick of her tail. Carrying the burnet and the chervil, she began making her way back to camp.
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow nods, following along with her burnet and marigold. Overall successful. She just hoped Leafpaw, wherever she was, was doing alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

For a long moment at Violetfreckles protest to the accidental snow fling Mudhound considered starting up a snowball fight instead of snow cat making but let it go at the eagerness to create from the other warrior the course was set.

Mudhound took a bit on the head before lifting it onto the body, forming a muzzle and little rock nose with small stick whiskers. The ears were complicated and the tripod was debating sculpting them with more snow but had raced off to grab two dead leaves, carefully sticking them onto be ears instead.

Right that was most of the head! Kinda. Mudhound cocked their head at the snow cat with the head on, leaving Violetfreckle to the legs but musing "She needs eyes but I already used a pebble for the nose.... Eyes cant also be noses so I dunno what to use now! Got any ideas?" With eyes and maybe a good stick for a tail they'd have the best snow cat ever!

@vellichor

Last edited by Rani; February 10th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 11:31 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
When Mapledawn arrived at the Firefly Cove, she turned to Acornpaw with a warm, gentle smile.

"This is the Firefly Cove. Isn't it nice? And what perfeect timing, the sun is setting. The fireflies should come out anytime soon," She purred. "Watching the sunset from the cliffs is also a great experience I'm sure you would love. Don't go too far off the ledge, though. You could be at a high risk off falling off. We don't want that to happen."

She prodded a flower with her forepaw.

"The flowers here are gorgeous too. And herbs are abundant here, if you're ever arranged into a herb patrol, you know exactly where to look. Now, I'm not a medicine cat or a herb expert, so I can't tell you a lot." She turned her head back to the setting sun, and looked back at her apprentice. "Meanwhile, would you like learn some hunting here?"

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 12th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
When Mapledawn arrived at the Firefly Cove, she turned to Acornpaw with a warm, gentle smile.

"This is the Firefly Cove. Isn't it nice? And what perfeect timing, the sun is setting. The fireflies should come out anytime soon," She purred. "Watching the sunset from the cliffs is also a great experience I'm sure you would love. Don't go too far off the ledge, though. You could be at a high risk off falling off. We don't want that to happen."

She prodded a flower with her forepaw.

"The flowers here are gorgeous too. And herbs are abundant here, if you're ever arranged into a herb patrol, you know exactly where to look. Now, I'm not a medicine cat or a herb expert, so I can't tell you a lot." She turned her head back to the setting sun, and looked back at her apprentice. "Meanwhile, would you like learn some hunting here?"

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks around in awe, her eyes wide in admiration.

"Woah, it's so pretty! It's like the sun is melting into the ground," She exclaims, "... Hunting? Oh, yeah! I wanna hunt! I'll get like a hundred pieces of prey for Thunderclan!"

Acornpaw looks at her mentor, an after-thought popping into her head, "Wait... what's a 'Firefly'?"

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 12th, 2024, 08:30 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks around in awe, her eyes wide in admiration.

"Woah, it's so pretty! It's like the sun is melting into the ground," She exclaims, "... Hunting? Oh, yeah! I wanna hunt! I'll get like a hundred pieces of prey for Thunderclan!"

Acornpaw looks at her mentor, an after-thought popping into her head, "Wait... what's a 'Firefly'?"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn smiled in appreciation of Acornpaw's enthusiasm.

"Well, fireflies are these small insects that glow at night. They're not harmful, so it's okay to get close to them! They're also really nice to look at at night, that's when they all start glowing!" She purred. "Okay, now, for training. I think I can smell out a couple mice around here... To catch mice, you need to crouch low and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor. Pounce and when you are close enough and kill it with one swift bite to the neck."

She demonstrated by dropped into a crouch and creeping up slowly to a leaf. She then pounced, landing swiftly on it.

"Now, let me see your hunting crouch!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 12th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 08:41 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn smiled in appreciation of Acornpaw's enthusiasm.

"Well, fireflies are these small insects that glow at night. They're not harmful, so it's okay to get close to them! They're also really nice to look at at night, that's when they all start glowing!" She purred. "Okay, now, for training. I think I can smell out a couple mice around here... To catch mice, you need to crouch low and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor. Pounce and when you are close enough and kill it with one swift bite to the neck."

She demonstrated by dropped into a crouch and creeping up slowly to a leaf. She then pounced, landing swiftly on it.

"Now, let me see your hunting crouch!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw beams at the mention of the little glowing bugs, that's so interesting! She watches her mentor with excitement in her expression as she pounces on the leaf and explains how to catch a mouse.

"Okay, I'll try it!" She declares, her tone bright and positive.

Acornpaw sets her sights on a nearby leaf, trying her best to concentrate. She drops down low, her pelt brushing the ground below her, and she shifts most of her weight on her haunches. Then she slowly creeps toward the leaf, making a bit of sound as she rustles the grass beneath her, then she pounces. She lands with one paw on the leaf and the rest of her laying flat out on the ground. She flicks on ear in embarrassment, but she gets up and turns around to face her mentor.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~