Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 02:24 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:24 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:17 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:06 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2017, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @Zero to Hero )
Leopardpaw limped into the den, cringing at the pain from her paw. She had just done a foolish dare. Her friends dared her to climb to the top of the Apprentice den and jump to the nursery. It didn't go to well.

Sighing she limped to the middle of the den and looked around. She could see all the herbs and seeds. She saw Juniper Berries and Poppy-seeds, and Cat-mint and cobwebs. She knew them. She studied them a bit, just in case battle occurred and Leopardstar had to help someone. She saw herself being a leader, known far ad wide as the best.

Looking around, she finally piped up. "Uh, Surgestorm?" she called, looking for the black Medicine cat. She could already fell a tad embarrassed for the reason why she had gotten injured, and wondered what she would have to do.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Lakepaw looks at her "Im Lakepaw" he says then shivers and his expression turns angry "Im Specklepaw now get away from us mousebrain!" Specklepaw hisses at the she-cat his eyes cold and distant
The she-cat almost fell backwards at the sudden mood change. She then flailed her left leg and caught herself. She was half-turned around now. She turned her head back around to look at the male. Confusion showed in her blue orbs. 'What is wrong with this male!?' she thought. She stayed though and did not move. She positioned herself back on her hind legs and faced him.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat almost fell backwards at the sudden mood change. She then flailed her left leg and caught herself. She was half-turned around now. She turned her head back around to look at the male. Confusion showed in her blue orbs. 'What is wrong with this male!?' she thought. She stayed though and did not move. She positioned herself back on her hind legs and faced him.
The speckled tom shivers very visibly and frowns at her "I... im srry. I... i dont know how to explain it i..." he pauses how do i explain it? he thinks to himself. He opens his maw and continues. "Its like i have two cats living inside my brain. One is me and the other is almost as evil as a dark forest cat." He shivers but this time from the thought of the possibility of having a dark forest cat control his body

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:51 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The speckled tom shivers very visibly and frowns at her "I... im srry. I... i dont know how to explain it i..." he pauses how do i explain it? he thinks to himself. He opens his maw and continues. "Its like i have two cats living inside my brain. One is me and the other is almost as evil as a dark forest cat." He shivers but this time from the thought of the possibility of having a dark forest cat control his body
The she-cat nodded. She was a bit unsure, but she shook it off. "That is.. er.. fine," she mewed. "I won't let your other side bother me, or I won't try to let him bother me," she mewed. She looked at him and gave a large smile. "I think I like the Lakepaw better," she chuckled.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
The she-cat nodded. She was a bit unsure, but she shook it off. "That is.. er.. fine," she mewed. "I won't let your other side bother me, or I won't try to let him bother me," she mewed. She looked at him and gave a large smile. "I think I like the Lakepaw better," she chuckled.
His ears turn pink from blush. He had never had a she-cat talk to him much less say she liked him. Even if it was a friendly way. He smiles back "I can usually control him just lately he has grown restless. All he talks about is battle and killing cats" he meows his eyes growing sad. It was clear he hated to even think about killing another cat.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
His ears turn pink from blush. He had never had a she-cat talk to him much less say she liked him. Even if it was a friendly way. He smiles back "I can usually control him just lately he has grown restless. All he talks about is battle and killing cats" he meows his eyes growing sad. It was clear he hated to even think about killing another cat.
The she-cat felt pity for the male. She bent forward and licked his shoulder trying to comfort him. "As long as your in control... I believe you will be fine. Just be strong," she purred.
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
The she-cat felt pity for the male. She bent forward and licked his shoulder trying to comfort him. "As long as your in control... I believe you will be fine. Just be strong," she purred.
He smiles a little but a shiver runs up his spine and Specklepaw hisses "He doesnt like u and neither do i." The tom looks down and snickers "Oh and ur a cripple. U'll never be a warrior" he mewls and grins at her evily

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:11 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He smiles a little but a shiver runs up his spine and Specklepaw hisses "He doesnt like u and neither do i." The tom looks down and snickers "Oh and ur a cripple. U'll never be a warrior" he mewls and grins at her evily
Tawnypaw shrunk back a bit. She snarled, "I will to!" she paused her eyes filling with tears. "Lakepaw likes me. Your just trying to ruin him!" she hissed back. She wasn't about to let Lakepaw get over taken by a foul creature.
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Tawnypaw shrunk back a bit. She snarled, "I will to!" she paused her eyes filling with tears. "Lakepaw likes me. Your just trying to ruin him!" she hissed back. She wasn't about to let Lakepaw get over taken by a foul creature.
He laughs "He has already ruined himself. We r the same. There is a me deep inside him. He just hasnt found it yet" he purrs and looks at her smugly. He didnt care how she felt but seeing her react the way she did filled him with joy. He leans forward and licks her cheek in a sickening way as if tasting her. The young tom licks his chops and giggles. A shiver runs up his spine and Lakepaw looks at her with widened eyes "I... Im srry" he whispers.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He laughs "He has already ruined himself. We r the same. There is a me deep inside him. He just hasnt found it yet" he purrs and looks at her smugly. He didnt care how she felt but seeing her react the way she did filled him with joy. He leans forward and licks her cheek in a sickening way as if tasting her. The young tom licks his chops and giggles. A shiver runs up his spine and Lakepaw looks at her with widened eyes "I... Im srry" he whispers.
The female shivered and let out a growl as the tom licked her cheek. "That's not true," she muttered. She watched as Lakepaw came back. She sighed, "It's fine. You ok?" she asked looking at him. She worried more for Lakepaw than herself.
Closed Thread