Last post by Mica
Today 09:47 PM
Need helpz with Profile...
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:43 PM

Old November 15th, 2023, 02:43 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
"I..i...i" he stutered "i betrayed my clan, thunderclan" he said
"BUT IT WASENT MY FUALT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO KILL THAT RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE! he hissed and shook his head Don't let him see fear and weakness you fool! he thought then sighed Then BumbleStar killed me for....Killing cheetahspot he lowered his tail and sat down and teared up that....that Apprentice was my son ThisslePaw

Stormyeye
Purrks: Silver Tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye looked remorseful, looked sad, but felt nothing.

' ' You poor, poor thing. I have a son myself you know. I miss em' every day. Bumblestar shouldn't be a leader, she doesn't deserve the role. ' ' He meowed.

Hint, just a hint now. Tell him that you haven't acted yet. Yes, he'll definitely agree, he appears to be in some sort of sad vulnerable state.

Stormyeye flicked his tail before speaking in a kind, soft mew, like a mother would be so gentle to her children. ' ' You know, I was think of gathering a group to say... overthrow the leader. ' ' he meowed, shutting up to be sure not to give too much away. He had to lead on, to stretch the conversation, not give too much away or he wouldn't get what he wanted.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 15th, 2023, 03:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
Stormyeye
Purrks: Silver Tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye looked remorseful, looked sad, but felt nothing.

' ' You poor, poor thing. I have a son myself you know. I miss em' every day. Bumblestar shouldn't be a leader, she doesn't deserve the role. ' ' He meowed.

Hint, just a hint now. Tell him that you haven't acted yet. Yes, he'll definitely agree, he appears to be in some sort of sad vulnerable state.

Stormyeye flicked his tail before speaking in a kind, soft mew, like a mother would be so gentle to her children. ' ' You know, I was think of gathering a group to say... overthrow the leader. ' ' he meowed, shutting up to be sure not to give too much away. He had to lead on, to stretch the conversation, not give too much away or he wouldn't get what he wanted.
TigerStripe heard a voice in his head JOIN THEM, DO IT!, they killed you for you protecting your son, OVERTROW THE LEADER! "I'll do it, i'll help you" he said looking at storm eye
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old November 15th, 2023, 03:05 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
TigerStripe heard a voice in his head JOIN THEM, DO IT!, they killed you for you protecting your son, OVERTROW THE LEADER! "I'll do it, i'll help you" he said looking at storm eye
Stormyeye
Purrks: Silver tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye almost smiled, just almost. He wanted to laugh, felt the pull on his face to crack the smile but he forced down the feeling. He just nodded, pulling his tail in close to his paws and squeezing them for a second.

' ' I look forward to working together, ' ' It was the best thing he could come up with to say less suspiciously, he prayed to the stars it would work.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 15th, 2023, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
Stormyeye
Purrks: Silver tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye almost smiled, just almost. He wanted to laugh, felt the pull on his face to crack the smile but he forced down the feeling. He just nodded, pulling his tail in close to his paws and squeezing them for a second.

' ' I look forward to working together, ' ' It was the best thing he could come up with to say less suspiciously, he prayed to the stars it would work.

He nodded walking off "oh and it's tigerStripe by the way" he said
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Ghostpaw padded over, stopping a few foxlengths away. "Oh don't mind me. Just here to watch chaos enfold," she said happily with a wave of her paw. She plopped onto her butt, a smile on her face. The silver sheen of her coat was dulled from her stay in the Dark Forest. Only a couple moons, however. The changes it could do was amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Troutpaw narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth at the stranger. “I am Troutpaw, future warrior of RiverClan. I’ll ask again, who are you? A-And where even an I?”
@Willie Warf
" Well, my name is Beetle, friend! And your in the Great Dark forest! The training grounds for the best warriors! I suppose you," Beetle said circling Troutface. "Have potential. Do be warned some of the mentors here can be.....harsh. Allow me to take you under my wing! But before we can start training I'd like to see what you can do! There's a cat behind me, go on and attack them, and let's see how you do! Unless you don't want my protection?" Beetle ended grimly, maw melting into a disinterested look while licking the back of his paw. He, in reality, couldn't wait to see Ghostpaw shredded. The bee-brained apprentice still didn't understand that he wasn't another clueless apprentice. It didn't click that he was dangerous and very annoyed by this little fleabags presence.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
" Well, my name is Beetle, friend! And your in the Great Dark forest! The training grounds for the best warriors! I suppose you," Beetle said circling Troutface. "Have potential. Do be warned some of the mentors here can be.....harsh. Allow me to take you under my wing! But before we can start training I'd like to see what you can do! There's a cat behind me, go on and attack them, and let's see how you do! Unless you don't want my protection?" Beetle ended grimly, maw melting into a disinterested look while licking the back of his paw. He, in reality, couldn't wait to see Ghostpaw shredded. The bee-brained apprentice still didn't understand that he wasn't another clueless apprentice. It didn't click that he was dangerous and very annoyed by this little fleabags presence.
Troutpaw blinked and looked around. This was all so confusing and terrifying to her. She blinked and looked towards Ghostpaw, not even realizing he had been there. Then she looked at the stranger- Beetle -with wide eyes. “Training? I mean, I guess that wouldn’t be so bad…” she looked between Beetle and the apprentice, her mind feeling torn to shreds. She finally took a deep breath and unsheathed her claws, launching herself at Ghostpaw.
@Red_Fang

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 15th, 2023 at 09:35 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 11:42 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Troutpaw blinked and looked around. This was all so confusing and terrifying to her. She blinked and looked towards Ghostpaw, not even realizing he had been there. Then she looked at the stranger- Beetle -with wide eyes. “Training? I mean, I guess that wouldn’t be so bad…” she looked between Beetle and the apprentice, her mind feeling torn to shreds. She finally took a deep breath and unsheathed her claws, launching herself at Ghostpaw.
@Red_Fang
(yo hawk! ya mentioned the wrong person. Ghost is me, not Red lol but it's fine! )

Ghostpaw stared at the duo for a moment. Uh. She literally said not to bother with her. These Dark Forest cat's really didn't listen great. Oh wait. That included her as well. True enough. She sidestepped neatly, bouncing on her paws slightly for easier movement.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:48 AM
Destroyer of Universes

(whoops, my bad)

Troutpaw gritted her teeth as she landed on the ground, a few twigs catching in her fur. She growled and got back up, grabbing Ghostpaw’s tail in her teeth and firmly yanked it.
@Willie Warf @GhostlyStarfinder

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 16th, 2023 at 08:48 AM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkboi View Post
(whoops, my bad)

Troutpaw gritted her teeth as she landed on the ground, a few twigs catching in her fur. She growled and got back up, grabbing Ghostpaw’s tail in her teeth and firmly yanked it.
@Willie Warf @GhostlyStarfinder
@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw's tail slid out easily, though with a few toothy grazes, thanks to her long fur and her dip in a murky pool. She was like the cat version of an eel. Whipping around, the ex-loner slashed out with her serrated claws, one aimed at the left side of Troutpaw's neck while the other outstretched towards empty space on the right, where the other apprentice was sure to dodge, only to meet claws.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:12 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw's tail slid out easily, though with a few toothy grazes, thanks to her long fur and her dip in a murky pool. She was like the cat version of an eel. Whipping around, the ex-loner slashed out with her serrated claws, one aimed at the left side of Troutpaw's neck while the other outstretched towards empty space on the right, where the other apprentice was sure to dodge, only to meet claws.
Troutpaw yelped and ducked down, ramming herself into Ghostpaw’s chest. She had no real fighting instincts yet, only her adrenaline-fueled mind pulling her a random direction. She stepped back and slashed at Ghostpaw’s face, giving a weak but defiant hiss.

@Willie Warf

Characters
Mega Finder