Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2024, 08:22 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling paw was pinned and bleeding badly but he remembered his traning and racked the cats belly with his hind legs kicking him off and stood up

(perms to slash hi face?)
(Sure.)
Creekpelt flew off his opponent with an oof. Managing to right himself, he pounced onto Fallingpaw, then kicked the younger cat in the stomach. Creek used the momentum to flip forwards over his foe's head, claws extended towards Falling's face. Creekpelt tried to right himself, but ended up on his back.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:33 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard View Post
(Sure.)
Creekpelt flew off his opponent with an oof. Managing to right himself, he pounced onto Fallingpaw, then kicked the younger cat in the stomach. Creek used the momentum to flip forwards over his foe's head, claws extended towards Falling's face. Creekpelt tried to right himself, but ended up on his back.
falling slashed at the warriors face hissing "An eye for an eye!" he grabbed the tail and yanked them back
u-u
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:29 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
falling slashed at the warriors face hissing "An eye for an eye!" he grabbed the tail and yanked them back
u-u
Creekpelt winced a little…but he didn't feel any pain. The adrenaline coursing through him prevented that. "For RiverClan!" he shouted, wrenching free and slamming his head into the other tom's chest, following it up with slashes and blows.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:32 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Creekpelt winced a little…but he didn't feel any pain. The adrenaline coursing through him prevented that. "For RiverClan!" he shouted, wrenching free and slamming his head into the other tom's chest, following it up with slashes and blows.
falling was knocked back and hissed swiping his claws at the warrior but missing he could here his heart in his ears and he bit at the warriors neck missing
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan | Moons: 15 |

Seabreeze's eyes widened as tens of Thunderclan cats came rushing down into the camp. Yowling and screaming broke out immediately before he could even begin to process what was happening-then flashes of battle.

Fur and blood at his every side- He can't think.

A cat crashed into Seabreeze, sending them both collating into the floor as the other cat's momentum hit. Seabreeze couldn't even scream as the claws pierced his pelt. In the next moment, his head cleared enough to roll away and back up to his paws facing his attacker.

__________________________________________________ ___________
(Note: I am new to this, first battle rp, please be patient.)
perms: Nothing super serious, Sea is meant to fight someone else later. @BEAR.
Like the last fish he faced, this one went down easy.

Wolfpaw wasn't surprised, but he was disappointed by how feeble these fox-hearts seemed to be. How the hell had their Clan survived so long? Were they kittypets playing warrior?

It didn't matter, ultimately. Seabreeze was down and rolling away, getting back to their paws. Wolfpaw was on the offense, using the moment Seabreeze scrambled back to their feet to close the distance once again. He was aiming to target the injured shoulder again, jaws snapping toward it.

[ Wolf is looking to dish out some serious / permanent / even fatal injuries so after a bit Sea might want to book it for a new opponent! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2024 at 09:34 PM. Reason: fixed line breaks
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:51 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ @Jayvines ]

Oh no no nono what was happening!! They hadn't done anything!! They'd been minding their own business but the squirrels were back and everyone was dying and it was a complete and total mess and "-ACK!"

Duckshade let out a squeak as a huge force bowled him over from his position in the middle of the fray. His shoulder hit the ground and he threw out his claws to catch the massive cat wherever he could reach. "RUDE!!! Get out of my camp, you fat tree rat!!"
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

Lips curling back into a snarl as his weight successfully impacted the grey tabby he aimed for, Lioncrest fully carried through in his tackle; rolling with his opponent and letting out a rumbling growl as his opponent's claws made purchase along his flank and shoulders.

"You fish-mongers should have considered the consequences of your actions before utilizing dishonorable poisons," he snarled, snapping his jaws towards the Riverclanner's shoulders and attempting to pin them to the ground. "Now, you receive your just deserts. Your failure to instate honor amongst your clanmates means that we will take our own recompense. Even if it must be through force!"

The thought of his pregnant mate suffering the aftereffects of the poison that was planted by these scum... It left a fire blazing in his chest that drove him forwards. Drove him towards retribution.

Old February 16th, 2024, 09:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
falling was knocked back and hissed swiping his claws at the warrior but missing he could here his heart in his ears and he bit at the warriors neck missing
Creekpelt ducked, then lept into the ThunderClanner's chest again, pummeling it with his paws. "Bug off, scum!"
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:59 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 , @Littlesun0112

[ 95 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: injury, hysteria mention
oh no. no they didn't. with a fighting yowl, cobwebpaw raised herself to her paws as best she could, and silently prayed to starclan that she didn't get more injured. cobweb barreled across the den, pure hatred and rage fueling her, and pouncing onto the cat attacking (?) minkpaw.

they both crashed to the ground, cobwebpaw landing (strangely gracefully) on top of the larger cat. ' you, ' she started, between heaving breaths, ' you get out of my medicine den, you get away from my patients, and you get away from my best friend. ' then cobwebpaw noticed the tears welling in the cat's widened eyes, and she paused.

' i understand you're grieving. but we are all doing what we have to do. i don't.. i don't know why minkpaw did what she did. but i'm sure she had a reasonable explanation, okay? ' oh starclan, i hope she has a reasonable explanation for this.. ' leave my den, okay? return to your camp and grieve. you need it. '

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick [ coming soon ]
trackers
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:59 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Creekpelt ducked, then lept into the ThunderClanner's chest again, pummeling it with his paws. "Bug off, scum!"
\falling smacked the warriors face with his paw hard as he fell he bared his teeth "After the trouble you caused? never!" he jummped to his feet and slammed hard into the cat
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

In the midst of all the chaos, one of his Clan-mates being pinned by a larger cat caught his eye. Wolfpaw felt claws rip across his side, but he had bigger fish to fry than the coward fleeing the scene. Wasn't worth his time when another apprentice might die.

He closed in on Creekpelt while he was distracted by Fallingpaw, and launched himself at Creekpelt's side. The plan was to knock him away and give Fallingpaw a chance to get back to his paws.

[ / @Spider-in-the-corner, @Shard]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2024 at 10:21 PM.
Closed Thread