Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:01 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:38 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:33 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:36 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Littlewish could see the eagerness in the young tom's eyes, [and admired it fondly. It'd been a while since he'd seen that spark in a cat's eyes. Not since...Rabbitpaw. He missed the small tom dearly. He could have been a warrior by now if he'd stayed. But he's run off, leaving both him and Runningpaw in a deep misery. Littlewish concealed it with a bright smile and good cheer, whereas Runningpaw let her anger out. Way out. Sitting back, Littlewish nodded, eyes hiding a faint hunt of amusement.
"Try again, sonny."
Eaglepaw scented the air. HE checked to make sure he was downwind, then crouched down and started moving slowly towards the mouse. He paused when he was within pouncing range, and leaped. He quickly nipped the mouse and padded back to Littlewish.
(Sorry for the late reply)
@Moon Lily
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:45 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Protect the belly!" Curlpaw kicked behind himself. "Did I do it? Can I try these moves on you?"
"Go for it, I'm not going to attack you right now, I'll just defend. Make sure your claws are sheathed though, I don't want any accidental scratches today!" Blackwing crouched into a defensive stance, keeping himself fairly low to the ground. He wasn't a fan of fighting, but it was necessary for survival, and he'd teach it as best he could to his apprentice!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:55 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Arie

Eyes wide and frightened Cornkit darted across the Windclan camp to the warriors den. He hardly knew what time it was. He just knew it was late. He hoped that Breezefeather hadn't been sent on a patrol or anything. That would mean Cornkit was disturbing all these sleepy warriors for no reason. "BREEZEFEATHER!" Tears starting to prick at his eyes. You are such a baby. The voice told him. "BREEZEFEATHER!" He cried again. He wasn't sure why he needed the warrior so bad, he'd only just met him. But Cornkit felt like he was the only cat in the whole world who would be able to calm him down from his bad dream.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; May 3rd, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:37 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Leappaw raced over the hill. I'm late! She thought. Coming to the training moor she stopped, but couldn't see her mentor so stood there not sure if herself.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:42 AM

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Leappaw padded over to the elder who spoke to her. Head dipped respectfully she asked, "Can you show me which leg so I can get it? I'll get miss right after this." @SparrowSoar @Pouncepaw

Last edited by Nightbound; May 3rd, 2020 at 01:44 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:11 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @wren @starshooter @WhiteStripes --

Stagkit was not happy. He had been peacefully dreaming about going out and seeing the world. Everything was these magnificent colours. It was soooooo pretty! And he wanted to touch everything. But that was when reality set in... He was cold... Why would they place him on cold ground? He wanted to complain. It wasn't often he complained... But Mama four had placed him on cold ground. Sniffling he buried his head back in the fur, not wanting to confront reality, and he didn't want to leave just yet. He may be adventurous when he was awake, but it was easy to Stag to say he was not awake. "Why... wake... me?" He questioned. But that was when the words of the other kit registered with him. Leave? He would get to explore? It intrigued the limping kit and slowly turned around, still pressing his small body against Mama Four's. Slowly opening his eyes he was disappointing. Where were all the pretty colours he'd seen in his dream? It was all back to grey and black and white. Directing his small gaze against Mama four he asked, "Why is.....everything grey? It was sooooo pretty... in my dream..." But when he saw Fawn already by the other kitten he abandoned his question and tried to run over, but his stupid paw was in the way and instead of running gracefully over to the other two he tripped and rolled into the front leg of Mama Four which was in his way. "I want to ... go too!" But his damned paw did not work. "Mama... help Stag? Stag.... can't walk."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:17 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Creekpaw laughed a bit with his mentor but, just before he yelped as he was thrown off. Falling on his side but, quickly scrambling up. Pushing off with his hind legs, the speedy apprentice bolted towards his mentor, jumping over them at the last second. He hoped he had scared him a bit, and it would be funny if he did. "Thanks, I'm proud of myself too." He chuckled arrogantly, bouncing around a little bit as he said so.
@Arie

Eaglesoul rolled his eyes at the apprentice's antics. "Now now. Don't go ahead and become all arrogant. You're still nowhere strong enough to even handle a proper warrior. Which means we need to go out and build your strength. And since you seem to be in a perfectly good mood, I would say we should just go ahead with that and head out and practice your running skills, as your jumping seems to be good enough to tackle a rabbit maybe." With that he flicked his tail, rolled his eyes again, and then began to head out from the training moor, more towards where the hills of the moor began to head upwards... Arrogance wasn't frowned upon but Eaglesoul wasn't a particularly a fan of it and cutting a bit off it would be good for this young blood.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:22 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Eaglepaw padded up to Littlewish."Sorry I'm late" He apologized to his mentor and the other cats. His eyes were full of curiosity. "What do you do on a patrol though?" He asked the tom.

@Moon Lily
@TeamRiverRipple
@elysian
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:30 AM

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Rise moved quickly and quietly along not wanting to pause. Though smelling another cat she stopped and pricked her ears in that direction. @Moonraven
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:30 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
-----
Twilightstar's and Coldsong's talks still rang in his head, the tom was too busy scolding himself to notice the clanmate in his path. Still cursing himself Brindlejaw ran into Breezefeather. Snapping out of his thought the tortoiseshell was horrified and embarrassed to have run into one of his clanmates. "I am so sorry, are you okay?"Quickly getting up and offering them a paw.
@Arie

Breezefeather had been standing just watching, trying to keep out of the mess that was the clan at its busiest. But it seemed not even being a bit on the edge could keep him from getting run into... He was getting tired of getting run into... Cornkit, that little Fawnkit and now... The Windclan deputy. Easily falling over the tom sighed... He really did need to put more weight on his frail body so this no longer would keep happening to him. As Brindlejaw started apologising he just shook his head and easily lifted himself up from the ground. "No need to apologise, I am fine. Now you on the other side are looking quite flustered, and given the fact that you just ran into me, I assume you're thinking about something." Sitting down he lifted a hind leg before scratching behind the ear as he got himself settled. Considering the deputy's flustered and embarrased look, Breezefeather took it as a good sign that they were further out on the edge of the clearing. He preferred the quiet here and that not many actually bothered him... But he seemed to have been unlucky, or lucky, depending on the amount of times he'd been run down. Sighing he fixed his green gaze on Brindlejaw's darker eyes. "Now... What's this all about. You usually don't run other cats down, without there being a need for it."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread